"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„

4.7K 241 609
By SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒
𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟: 1992
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 3:01𝐴𝑀
𝑃𝑜𝑣: 𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KENTRELL BROKE DOWN IN PRYCE'S arms crying hard in his dampened shirt, pryce kept himself together trying to keep strong for the emotional man beneath him. His pink lips only trembled feeling his heart ache at the sound of his bestfriend sob. Wrapping his arm around trell bringing him closer resting his chin on his head rubbing his back for some type of comfort.

"I-I-I──FUCK!" An hyperventilating kentrell feeling a headache coming on from how he hard crying, not concentrating at all. His mind was all over the place, one thing he's only thinking about.

"Calm down, breathe with me." Pry cooes rocking him back and forth, kentrell sniffles nodding his head still sobbing trying to calm down his breathing. P breathed steady just waiting for K to match him. Once kentrell breathing calmed down a little he burried his face in pryce's neck, more tears burning his eyes.

It breaks pryce heart every time he sees his bestfriend crying because he does it rarely, the only person he's ever really cried around was pryce. They felt more connected to eachother, open to eachother, closer. P found it interesting how he always get to see kentrell's 'thug cry' he calls it, liking the fact that the young boy could be emotional around him. Ken maybe has cried once around his friends, and that's when they were younger.

Pryce continued to rub his back sighing looking at the tombstone, this person meant a lot to both of them. His strength meant a lot. One of the reasons why they both stay closeted, his death shook them to the core. The homophobic families, the people, everyone whom hates the LGBT + communities hurt them, mentally.

It's not that easy to come out, it can be pretty hard. Broken families, strict families, single parents too. You never know how their reactions gonna be, happy or sad even mad. You don't wanna be backlashed for something you can't control or change because it apart of you. Trying to change that is useless like a camp, no help, it can brain wash some thinking it helped but it really didn't deep down.

Majority can't take it. They take one thing and other things into consideration, but one of them is harmful, feeling alone, and hopless. A mind space you don't wanna be in, it breaks you. Suicide. That one word means different for everyone if you think about it, but the end result is the same. People in the community take that into consideration, ideation. Because they feel like theirs no way out, feeling alone when they're supported by their people if their family isn't supporting them. Can't fulfill their hopes, anything they wanted to do. Holding them back because what? Suicide and sexuality, for them. Depression is what is added into them because,

People get mad at somebody for being attracted to the same sex. Stupid shit, stupid people.

Ben, aka Benjamin was laying in the grave. He's been dead for three years now. Cause of death? Murder. He was found dead shot to death outside of a gay club, and his boyfriend Johnathan, others died that night too. An unidentified man or woman shot up a gay club leaving many dead very little of survivors. He just had came out to his family, kentrell being his cousin he'd already knew the man was homosexual, he was happy for him so kentrell and pryce came out to ben, he's the only person that knows. But ben wasn't accepted by his family, a lot of people didn't fuck with him after, he still remained strong. Family kicked him out, he was only seventeen. Kentrell was emotional and vulnerable very upset at how much his family was disrespectful using every slur in the book on Ben. Not even three weeks later he's chilling having fun with his people, where he fits in at. Having to get shot up for being him true self.

"I-I miss h-him pryce." He croaked, sitting up away from him wiping his eyes. Lip poked out, puffy eyes he threw his head back sniffling trying not to cry anymore. "I know, i do too." He mumbles.

P wiped the his cheeks and eyes before doing the same for kentrell. The brownskin man felt droplets on his skin but ignored it. He was drained, lips covered in salty liquid, twist dried up. His wife beater ripped from him tearing it in anger, he's angry at the fact his cousin is gone and how he died.

"Say, i really love you." Looking from off the ground he looked up at pryce with a straight face, voice low and rough. Pryce nodded smiling a bit, gut feeling warm and tight. Heart beating faster, this was the first time ever really admitting that he loved the boy, the love was definitely there.

"I love you too." Pryce barely said above a whisper, basically mouthed it. Kentrell saw and smiled heart going warm, frowning once he looked back at the stone that belonged to his loved one.

"Nobody deserves to go out how he did, people are so cruel." Pryce says licking over his lips looking at the midnight sky that shined with millions of stars, rain soonly came pouring down with lightening making them jump up.

"We should go."

Five in the morning, the pitter patter of the rain against pryce's window soothed them in a way with lightening striking through every so often, not a word spoken between them, comfortable silence. Tiredness burned their eyelids, fighting sleep wanting to enjoy eachothers company a while longer. Fingers intertwined, hearts beating at the same pace, butterflies swarming their stomachs. Not wanting it to be over just yet.

Sex wasn't on their minds. They only thought about eachother, thinking about their future together or not. Many scenarios running through them, good and bad. Even planning out whether or not they should come out to their bestfriends which was a big step for them.

"I d-don't wanna lose you." Pryce stuttered running his fingers through the mans hair scratching his scalp lightly, kentrell just hummed grabbing their hands together tightly giving it a good squeeze still in deep thought.

╭─────────╮
TIME SKIP
╰─────────╯

"Pretty boy, why you lookin like dat?" Kentrell chuckled pulling his boxers over his bare dick, pryce kept the mug on his face looking down at the dick that was poking out the grey boxers that belonged to his bestfriend. Kentrell had tenderly kissed the man everywhere till they where stripped out their clothing, P wanted penetration and K wanted to tease the man before they went off to the concert.

"Kentrell fuck you." Rolling his eyes he slowly put on his clothes, "Just leavin me with blue balls." He mumbles slipping on the rest of their clothes, he yawns stretching when he was done they didn't go to sleep till seven in the morning and now it's two in the afternoon.

"Imma fuck you later, fix yo damn face." The assertiveness in his voice made pryce gulp intensely, he "wiped" the mug off his face listening to him. Looking back at kenny he forced a fake smile on his face.

"Let's go before i say something about ashley ugly ass." Pryce rolled his eyes lying a bit, ashely wasn't ugly she was very pretty but he was jealous.

Kentrell smacked his lips before laughing finding it cute how much pry didn't like her. He was gonna break up with her soon anyways, he didn't like how it was weighing on pryce. She was just a useless cover up.

Both boys looked in the mirror making sure they looked good for the event that them and their friends are going to. "You look sexy." Pryce says to kentrell running the carmax over his plump lips, kentrell smiled knowing that he sexy.

"Thank you mama. You look like a whole damn meal." He grabbed his hand turning him around smacking his butt harshly making him fall against the dresser, "Ow bit─"

"PRYCE AND KENTRELL LEAVE, TATIANA CALLIN!"Kentrell's grandma called from down stairs in the living room. Pry pushed ken out the way closing the door behind him on purpose to get his bestfriend mad.

Kentrell sighed opening the door to see pryce rushing to the stairs, he runs over to him to grab him but pryce moved to the side and ken goes tumbling down the stairs, on the way down he quickly grabbed p bringing him down with him.

The younger hisses in pain while the other laughs once they get to the bottom of the steps, he gets off of kentrell holding his side in pain. Ken got up wobbling to the door chuckling like it was funny.

"Bowlegged ass." Granny said from the side of them, "Get out and have fun before i change my mind." Giving them a hard glare while they rushed out the house.

Running to tatiana, jamells mom house they raced each other there to see who would get there first. Pryce was almost about to win but his side was still hurting so it slowed him down, kentrell pants feeling his abdomen tighten with a burning sensation.

'I need to start working out' Kentrell thought.

"I WON SLIME!"

Jamell and jahseh where sitting on the porch into a conversation about the concert they where about to attend and what they where gonna do after it, they didn't have to worry about school since it was friday.

"Can i stay the night after?" Jamell asked whispering in his ear, his voice made jahseh blush deeply but quickly burried his face in his hands. "Y-Yeah i guess."

Jamell and jahseh where close ever since last year after christmas dinner, they only been kissing, fondling and touching but never sex they felt like that was too much for them. . . right now.

"Um, yall got someth─" Pryce cut kentrell off by pushing him against the stairs, "Shut up dent head."

"Wassup." They all gave eachother their slap ups.

"Where ty and joe at?" P asked looking around sitting on the steps with them while kentrell fixed the gold chain around his neck dusting off himself.

"Around the corner wit mommy." They all sighed knowing that they gon come back late, now they running on black people time.

After thirty minutes of waiting and talking about nothing Joseph and Tyquian finally made it back to the house with candy and juices and a red bull for kentrell, the drive to the event was rushed because they where trying to get there on time. The thing started at 7:30 and now it's 8:56 because of the stops tatiana was making.

"I'll pick y'all back up at eleven or twelve, and y'all sure yall wanna go to this concert and not the Tevin Campbell one." She asked from the car peaking her head out at the teens that was jumping out.

"Yeah we sure!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I get so sooo weak in the knees i could hardly speak! I loose all control and something takes overrr me!" Pryce sang a long with the crowd, the group sang with their hearts loving how the people sang to their songs.

The mood for everybody felt good, the vibes where good they felt free to express themselves. Moments at the cemetery at the back of their heads, not minding it. Kentrell on the other hand was a little irritated at the fact he couldn't touch pryce because 1. His friends, 2. Ashley was here dancing and grinding up against him.

Pryce didn't let that shit ruin his mood so he dance and sang with jahseh and jamell whom was screaming the lyrics to the song, Joe and Quian where finding a way on stage.

Joseph and Tyquian snuck past the guards and found a way on stage, "Dum niggas, ty you black as shit that's prolly why they ain't see ya ass." Joe mutters, quain rolls his eyes running his fingers through his curly locs. "Shutcho dirty ass up."

They both exist from the giant curtains quick walking to the singing group, the boys were in love with the females. Coko and leelee to be exact, honestly the girls could care less that the boys joined the stage with them.

Joseph got behind coko wrapping his arms around her shallow waist taking in her vanilla scent, tyquain got behind leelee doing the same. The security guards finally took notice and ran on the stage with them but the group stopped them. "I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet It knocks me right off of my feetttt!"

"These niggas whylin." Jahseh said watching them sway the ladies hips against them while the crowd was going crazy, taj laughed a bit continuing to sing.

The song changed to 'it's about time' by them came on and pryce and kentrell made eye contact because this was they song. Pryce pouted looking away from Kenny.

"Enjoying it so far babe?" Ashley asked looking back at kentrell whom was staring at pryce, Ashley looked back at pryce with her face scrunched up wondering why he was starting so hard. "Um hello?"

"What?" Kentrell looked back down at her with a mug, since he was towering her she had to look up.

"Are you enjoying this?" She had gotten them in the front since she pulled some strings to get him and his friends all in, but she was so in love with him so she was willing to do anything for him.

"Yeah."

The boys continued to do their thing enjoying the rest of the concert, Pryce and Kentrell kept distance from eachother not speaking a word to each other.

The night went pretty well coko and leelee was trying to bring joe and quain to the bus to do some things but the manager wouldn't allow that. Ashley was feeling herself a lil bit too hard because now she wanted to take kentrell home with her to have sex, he wasn't into it trying to let her down the easy way but now everybody wanted her to take kentrell because she was being annoying about it. Pryce just stood by the curb staying to himself, he was hoping kentrell would come home with him.

Tatiana made it and P was the first one to make it inside of the car looking at everybody talk. "You enjoyed the concert?" She asked.

"Yeah. Ty and joe got on stage with them dancin─"

"Tell grandma im going over ashley's." Kentrell said quickly to pryce, pryce groans now setting his attention on the bitch he was starting to hate, she looks at pryce with a smirk.

"Im not tellin her shit, BYE!" He shouted getting an attitude with him looking at kentrell with a mug, The older takes a deep breath being taken back at how he just got yelled at. He was finna say something but had to remember where they were.

"Ight pryce."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"F-Feels so good!" Ashley moaned continuing to bounce on the semi hard length that belonged to kentrell, putting her hands on his chest bouncing harder trying to chase her incoming orgasm.

"I know, you close?" Guilt was written all over his face hearing the broken moans that didn't belong to pryce. He felt like he was cheating on him. His dick really couldnt get hard for females so he had to think it was a nigga riding him.

Ash body shook of pleasure while her stomach tightened clenching herself around the slick member releasing her juices, she slowly grinded herself down.

"Cum i-in me."

Kentrell eyes popped open looking at her like she was stupid, her pleasure faces wasn't making it better. The way she clench around him made his gut feel warm.

"You on the pill?" He asked before biting down on his bottom lip feeling like he was about to bust, ashley frantically nodded yelling out the word 'yes'

Him not thinking with his dick he planted his seed deep inside of her loose walls, the way she clenched was tight. They both sigh deeply as she pulled herself off.

"That was amazing kenny."

"I guess."

'The fuck did i just do' he thought thinking of pryce.

══════════════════

Hey beautiful💙 how you feelin about this chapter?

This update is long overdue and im sorry, writers block really be beatin my ass on some of these books.

Hopefully you enjoyed. I had to get deep a little bit at that one part. So hopefully yall understand that coming out isn't easy for them

Go check 'livin life on the edge' by me please💙

-T🏧
7:28PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
678K 36K 62
π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘴, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡. πŒπ€π‘π‚π‡ 𝟐...
36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š