𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔...

Galing kay 1-800-neogotmyback

若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘... Higit pa

prólogo
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos

veintitres

1.2K 62 87
Galing kay 1-800-neogotmyback

its been a few weeks after both boys shared their first kiss together. chenle was a bit sad that jisung hasnt asked him to be his boyfriend yet. or maybe jisung was waiting for chenle to ask him to be his boyfriend. honestly it was confusing.

chenle was sprawled on his bed, missing the jisungs touch. just as he was about to get up to grab a snack, his phone dinged.

jisung: hey you wanna head to beach later tonight?

a smile stretched upon chenles face.

chenle: of course jisungie, you'll pick me up?

jisung: mhm, ill be there around 7 alright? also you dont need anything

chenle: okay, ill see you later!

jisung: okay bye love 💘

jisung is offline

a small gasp left chenles mouth as he read the word "love". not long after a huge smile appeared on his face and he started jumping around all giddy like.

he then looked at the clock and it read 5:30.

shit! i gotta get ready and look good :)

chenle was waiting for jisung when he heard honking coming from outside. the chinese boy jumped up from the couch and ran out the door.
(a/n: i just realized jisung be driving :o )

"you ready?" jisung asked looked at boy next to him who looked so good. jisung really fell in love with him and all he wanted to do is protect him and call him his.

"of course, im ready to see the glinting water." chenle exclaimed and jisung smiled at how excited the boy was. he started the car and drove off.

"wait!" jisung said and chenle stopped in his tracks before he could open the car door. jisung pulled a piece of fabric.

"i have surprise." the taller smirked and wrapped the piece of fabric around the boys eyes. "hold on here, ill come around to take you out." chenle who was confused and couldn't see anything, heard the car door next to him close. he started to get a little panicky but calmed himself once he felt his side of the car door open.

"here come on, hold my hand." chenle searched for his hand and he did eventually. jisung giggled at his small movements. jisung carefully pulled chenle out the car and had his arm around his waist to guide him to the beach.

chenle could already hear the waves crashing and the fresh breeze of air. it made him so relaxed. after walking for a bit, jisung asked if he could take off his slides. chenle nodded in agreement and slid his slides off. while jisung did the same.

they began to walk and chenle felt the sand capture his feet. a small smile appeared in his face as he loved how the warm sand felt on his feet.

"okay, we're here. im gonna take the blindfold off now." jisung said and chenle felt the piece of fabric slowly loosen itself until it was completely off.

his eyes took a little to adjust to the lights in front of him. he gasped at the sight in front of him. there were candles placed on the sand, with a white blanket sitting in the middle of it with pillows. fairy lights also filled the scene with its magical feeling.

"i know its not much, but the guys helped me make this-" jisung was cut off by a pair of lips placed onto his. chenle separated from him and looked at the taller.

"its amazing jisung, i love it." chenle smiled and sat down on the blanket where boxes of pizza was placed in the front.

"i even brought my laptop so we can watch movies together." jisung said taking out his laptop and searching through netflix. chenle just sat there, eating his pizza and admiring the boy. he cant believe he found his childhood friend after so many years. even though he feels like he's the reason for his pain, jisung is always there to tell him its not and he loves him.

"honestly i wanna watch spider-man: into the spider verse. its super good, how about you? you wanna watch it?" jisung looked at boy who seemed to be in a trance. he waved his hands in front of chenle and he snapped out of it.

"oh um yeah, we can watch spider man." jisung giggled at how cute he was acting and put on the movie. jisung made himself comfortable while chenle buried himself into him. for the rest of night, they ate and cuddled.

until, after an hour later.

"hey come on, lets go to the water." jisung suggested. chenle sat up and sighed.

"but its probably cold and i dont wanna get wet at this point."

"i can make you wet." chenle froze at his sentence and yelped as he got picked up.

"wait! wait! jisung put me down!" jisung laughed and ran to water with chenle in his arms. chenle yelled as jisung kicked the water, getting some on him. jisung put down chenle and he screamed when he felt the water hit his feet.

"come on chenle!" chenle tried to run away but jisung grabbed him arm just in time to pull him in. they both fell into the water and they both began to laugh.

"yah, jisung park! im all wet!"

"thats too bad." jisung continued to splash water on chenle. and then began a war.

they chased each other around and splashed water on each other. just a couple of teens having fun, you know?

until as they were running around, chenle seemed to slip onto and was about to fall but jisung was able to catch him in time.

in so began the romantic part of this. they both were caught into each other eyes. how they sparkled from the moon shining. chenle brought his hand up and placed it gently onto jisungs cheek.

"i love you" those three words rang in jisungs ear, making his heart so soft. he's never felt so loved before. i mean he did have his friends but never this type of love. its been 11 years since he was able to hold chenle in his arms again. give him the love he needs and deserves.  he deserves everything.

"chenle, you deserve everything. youve helped me so much. you were always there for me when i needed it even though i thought i didn't. i never really said thank you for saving my life when i tried to end it. i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. so thank you. and chenle, i love you... so so much. i never stopped loving you. i want to give you everything. my love, my support, everything. i want to hold you in my arms everyday, i want kiss you everyday, i want to fall asleep with you, cuddling, i want you to feel my love for you. i want to call you mine. so zhong chenle, will you be my boyfriend?" jisung finally said, seeing how chenle had tears welled up in his eyes. chenle took his face and placed the most sweetest kiss on the boys lips.

"yes, yes! of course ill be your boyfriend!" a big smile appeared on jisungs face as he excitedly picked chenle up and spun around, giggling. chenle wrapped his legs around jisungs waist and hugged him tightly.

"im so happy to call you mine now." jisung exclaimed.

"and so am i." chenle placed another kiss on the boys lips and giggled.

with that, the new couple settled back down onto the sand, and watched as the waves crashed. lets just say, they were both really happy to be together. no matter what, theyll always be together cause of their strong connection and nothing will really tear them apart.

the end.

...

ahh yeah its finished

thanks sm for reading this, im sorry it took forever to update i kinda lost interest in writing this so i just decided to end it here. im so sorry this is such a bad ending.

i kinda need help with picking a new story (i have like 18 drafts 🤯) so which will you like to see next:

nomin
noremin
another markhyuck book
another chensung book
changlix (skz)
minsung (skz)
nct (all)
nct dream
seungjin (skz)

thanks so much for everything :)

love you all 💘
ill see you in my next book <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

315K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
1.4K 108 13
"ᴅᴜᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ.. ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ. ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴍᴇɴᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ?" "ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴀsɪᴄ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ." ᴍᴀʀᴋ-ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғɪɢʜᴛ"
26.3K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
289K 8.7K 57
✔️ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." ☆ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴋɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴ ʜ...