Harry Potter Imagines (Vol.2)

Von ginnysharry

My second book be sure to see my first. But this has Harry, Ron, Draco, Dean, Neville, Seamus, Fred, George... Mehr

Before We Begin
D.M/ The Girl Who Chose A Malfoy
D.T/ She's Imperfection
Narnia But Who Cares/ Edmund
F.W./ Library
A.P./Love Doesn't Exist
S.M./ Never Rose
T.L./ Busy
G.W./ Breakup amd Makeup
B.Z./ Younger
J.S.P/ You're Five
S.B/ Hurt
N.L./ Flares
R.W.-D.M./ Listen to Me
G.W./ Freds Last Request
C.W./ So... Romania
O.W./ Amnesia
D.M./ Impossible
A/N B.E.A.N.Z
R.L./ Kiss For What
S.F./ Popular
F.W. / Proper
F.W. / Proper- Prt 2.
G.W./ Unnoticed
J.P./ To Late
F.W. / A Dance
F.L/ First Love
A.W. / Broken Promises
C.D. / Never Forget

BZ/ Just Yesterday

5.5K 112 39
Von ginnysharry

@Pessoa45 from Brazil 🇧🇷

My eyes grazed the table filled with Slytherins, we came back to finish our 6th year. As I glanced at my table, my eyes stopped at Draco, Pansy, Millicent, Theo and Blaise.

Their confident persona no longer up, they were all broken and falling apart. Their parents in prison or in hiding or killing men.

To me it seemed like just yesterday they waltzed down these halls so scary and confident.

Just yesterday, he could look me in the eyes without having a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Just yesterday, we all sat in a compartment talking about being sorted.

Just yesterday, we sat on the floor of Malfoy Manor playing with a big red ball that we ended up pushing into the fire place.

Now, I was the confident one, who wore my Ravenclaw robes proudly. And I no longer looked down as they passed by.

Now they looked down.

But I hated it, I wanted those 11 year olds that were my best friends, just like yesterday.

I snapped back into Earth as they were being harassed by some Gryffindors. Pulling out my wand, I used A levicorpse spell to lift the accused in the air.

"Hey! Put us down!" A Gryffindor yelled at me angrily.

Narrowing my eyes at the four in the air I stepped closer, "Leave them alone or I'll make you regret it."

"You can't do anything."

"I once threw Potter, Weasley, Thomas and Finnigan into a wall with the narrow of my eyes. Imagine what I could do when I'm angry." Dropping the four down they left running.

I scanned the at the five making sure they were okay before walking away. "YN. Wait come here." Blaise called suddenly, surprising us all.

I turned slowly and cautiously before I walked closer to the group. "What do you want?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

"Why did you help us? Aren't you on their side?!" Millicent asked me.

I nodded, "Of course I'm on their side, but only I've ever been able to mess with you Idiots."

Pansy snarked, "What the hell happened to you? You're confident."

Again I nodded, "Yeah I am, non thanks to any of you. It was a bunch of Gryffindors that I thank. And Parkinson don't go getting bold, I'll have to put you in your place."

Turning on my heel again, I walked away a freshness set over me. Having faced my fears just like Potter told me made me feel like a wait was lifted of me.

—————
I walked down a corridor on a free period, I was suddenly stopped by two boys. A groan escaped my lips as for about a week now they would constantly flirt. "YN, hello beautiful."

As they went on and on about what I liked and what they did, until a voice cleared its throat. I turned my head to meet Blaise's eyes as he glared dangerously at the two boys.

"Sorry Love, are these two barbarians bothering you?" Blaise questioned as he placed an arm over my shoulder.

I nodded, "I suppose so yes." Leaning into his side, he sauntered around the two boys.

"Ever bother her again, I'll personally kill you."

A light laugh escaped my lips as we turned the corner. "Thank you, Blasy." I smiled at him before turning to leave.

"YN, wait! Look I also want to thank you for what you did for us the other day. And um I'm sorry for what the others and I did to you when you got sorted." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out a locket, one that I instantly recognized. When I turned 10, Blaise bought me a locket that read to my best friend on the back and inside was a picture of the two of us and one of all six of us.

"Blaise I-."

He cut me off as he put the necklace around my neck, "I'm sorry, I was jealous and upset the day that Ravenclaw had gotten you. When I took it from you it was stupid, and I apologize for my 11 year old actions."

I smiled fondly at the locket around my neck, "It's alright, Blaise, I did the same to you after you took my locket." Grabbing the satchel from behind me, I pulled out the gold ring  that said forever on the inside.

Slipping it onto his finger he smiled, "I feel like you just proposed to me." I stifled a laugh.

"We haven't acted like this since we were children, it feels like just yesterday we were playing tag in Mrs.Malfoy's garden." I replied.

Blaise nodded, "We we're so innocent back then. Pansy was so sure she was gonna marry Draco and I was so sure that I'd marry y- um I meant yogurt."

"Blaise you hated yogurt." I remind to which he shrugged.

I looked into his eyes with an innocent smile, "Actually, Blaise I was so sure I'd marry you. Oh well to late now I suppose. I'd be off to marry Higgs instead."

Blaise eyes widened instantly, "I don't want to marry yogurt!, I want to marry you. YN love, it's always been you."

I nodded softly, "I know Blaise, it's always been you for me as well."

He gave me a look, "What about when you were dating Potter?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his jealous look, "Blaise, you do realize that it was merely a rumor because we went to the ball together. Right?"

Blaise cheeks flushed, "I was going to ask you, yah know?"

Almost instantly I looked into his eyes, "No you weren't, Blaise I waited a bloody month for you to ask me but then it was to late so me and Harry agreed to go together."

He again scratched the back of his neck, "I saw him ask you, cause I was kind of about to ask you."

Immediately I felt regret but it went away as I pulled him into a hug. He tensed for a moment before relaxing into my arms, "Next time be quicker than that, bloody imbecile." I muttered staring into his eyes.

A smirk appeared on his face as he swiftly pulled his lips to mine. The flash of our childhood sauntered back into my mind. Most seemed like just yesterday, which reminded me how fast time flies.

As his lips were on mine, all that consumed me was happiness. For the first time in a while feeling safe and happy especially after all the people I had to watch die during the war.

As Blaise pulled away from my lips he leaned his forehead on mine, "Be mine, till the end of time?"

"Blaise, I feel like you're proposing."

——————
Hints
•played quidditch

•got kicked off

•was mentioned 731 times in the books

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

378K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
62.8K 771 28
Uploading all my Harry Potter fan fiction from my Tumblr @wnterwidows. I give no permission to repost any of my work.
14.6K 532 92
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
46.6K 716 14
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧* .・゜゜・ ・゜゜・. :: i update very slow :: pronouns in this book are she/her ↳ don't read if you're uncomfortable with ...