Cloud Covered Rainbows

By bluefireraven

This is a story about two girls in their 20's, Daisy Dark and Skye Rose, falling in love. But, there's a prob... More

Intro
Daisy Dark
The Arrival
Very Important
Coming To Farrensdale
Fanart Featuring
Awkward
Meeting My Housemate
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Shit Fuck
What Did I Do?
The Day
It's Happening
I Don't Know Anymore
Why?
The Secret
Sleep Over
Sorry,
Parents
Gone
Saved
Welcome Home?
YAY FUN!
Panic!Gamers
Ice-Cream Wonders
Idiots.
My Fucking Head Ow
My Poor Baby
Kiss Me
I've Got You Now
Safe and Sound
What?
Wait a Minute
Long Nights
Don't Like It
Important ( Announcement )

Skye Rose

39 0 0
By bluefireraven

Hi, my name is Skye Rose. All you really need to know about me is that I'm lonely as fuck. Haha, sorry please ignore me. Uh, I am an only child, with who I think is the worst mom in existence. That's sort of a joke, I know there's a lot of people who have moms that do way worse but I was just- you know what? Nevermind, forget I said anything. Anyway, to sum it all up I have a crappy mom who chose drugs over her own child, that child being me, and I got pretty fucked up mentally because of it. But that doesn't really matter anymore, because I'm about to have a fresh start. Today I'm moving out of my hometown to go to... what was the name again? Shit I forgot. Frobolobdobo? Fruncklefarm? Ferretdate? OH! Farrensdale, that's it. I finally get to leave this idiotic place and go somewhere new, thank god. I mean, you'd think that I would've at least driven out of town by now, I'm 22 for fuck's sake, but nOoOOo, i'M tOo MuCh oF a CowArD. I hope this new place has better people in it, because everyone here in Justham is boring. Here's to the hope for opportunity! *clinks wine glass against the mirror while crying because I'm lonely don't judge me okay*

Author's note: Sorry that this one was shorter, but it seemed fitting. I hope you like the story so far ;) - Gabby 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 0 24
"Is this even real?" She asked as she looked deep in her eyes. "You better believe it is." She then leaned in slowly and gently pressed her lips to h...
874K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...
50K 1.8K 15
[sequel] i'd never leave you if it was up to me. unfortunately, it was never up to me. - lower case intentional
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...