Cloud Covered Rainbows

By bluefireraven

This is a story about two girls in their 20's, Daisy Dark and Skye Rose, falling in love. But, there's a prob... More

Intro
Skye Rose
The Arrival
Very Important
Coming To Farrensdale
Fanart Featuring
Awkward
Meeting My Housemate
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Shit Fuck
What Did I Do?
The Day
It's Happening
I Don't Know Anymore
Why?
The Secret
Sleep Over
Sorry,
Parents
Gone
Saved
Welcome Home?
YAY FUN!
Panic!Gamers
Ice-Cream Wonders
Idiots.
My Fucking Head Ow
My Poor Baby
Kiss Me
I've Got You Now
Safe and Sound
What?
Wait a Minute
Long Nights
Don't Like It
Important ( Announcement )

Daisy Dark

43 0 0
By bluefireraven

I am Daisy Dark. I live in a family of four, a mom, two sisters, and then me. My mom's name is Angela Dark and my two siblings are Kayla and Jessie Dark. I live a fairly normal life, if you call a shitty dad and a mom who can't parent right normal. Despite coming from literal demons and destroyers of joy, my siblings are some of the best people I've ever met. Kayla is 16 and Jessie is 19, but I'm 23. Which makes me, the oldest sibling. You know, as much as people love to say the the oldest child is the worst to be, I think it's great. It makes me feel really useful and helpful. Whenever my siblings are having problems, I can always be there for them. I can always be like a REAL mother SHOULD be for them when my mother decides to slack off. I was also the first to learn how to cook, so I was able to help make dinner while my mom was out partying and doing who knows what else. But that sense of security is about to change, because something big is happening. I am going to move to a town called Farrensdale, about a 14 hour drive away from my current home. It took me some time to think about whether or not moving away was the best idea, but then I realized something. Jessie is a grown adult, she has a well paying job and can take care of herself as well as Kayla. Jessie would be taking ownership of my house from now on. I never thought this day would come, but here it is, the day I move to Farrensdale. I'm so incredibly excited! 

Author's note: Thanks for reading the first official episode of my story! I promise they will start to get longer once the two characters meet, but for now this is the length that them will stay at. I hope you enjoyed! - Gabby :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580 0 24
"Is this even real?" She asked as she looked deep in her eyes. "You better believe it is." She then leaned in slowly and gently pressed her lips to h...
53.1K 1.9K 15
[sequel] i'd never leave you if it was up to me. unfortunately, it was never up to me. - lower case intentional
80.2K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...
4.4K 286 57
Warings: abuse, suicide, self-harm This is an LGBTQ story Scarlett Rose is a princess forgotten by the world. Hidden and abused by her parents, she...