Cloud Covered Rainbows

By bluefireraven

This is a story about two girls in their 20's, Daisy Dark and Skye Rose, falling in love. But, there's a prob... More

Daisy Dark
Skye Rose
The Arrival
Very Important
Coming To Farrensdale
Fanart Featuring
Awkward
Meeting My Housemate
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Shit Fuck
What Did I Do?
The Day
It's Happening
I Don't Know Anymore
Why?
The Secret
Sleep Over
Sorry,
Parents
Gone
Saved
Welcome Home?
YAY FUN!
Panic!Gamers
Ice-Cream Wonders
Idiots.
My Fucking Head Ow
My Poor Baby
Kiss Me
I've Got You Now
Safe and Sound
What?
Wait a Minute
Long Nights
Don't Like It
Important ( Announcement )

Intro

131 0 0
By bluefireraven

So, I'm not very good at writing, but I've had an idea for this story for a while now. I know not many people will read it, but if you somehow end up here, hi! I'm Gabby, the author of this story and owner of this account. Just to make it clear, I am 100% supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. Any homophobic comments are not meant to offend or upset anyone. Also a few trigger warnings because there are serious subjects like depression, self harm, abuse, suicide, etc. If you can't handle that stuff then this may not be for you! If you have any ideas you'd like to add, feel free to email me and I'll consider incorporating your ideas into mine to enhance your experience! Seriousness aside, I hope you have a nice time reading this and enjoy the story! If you do somehow stumble upon this story, thank you for reading! Again, don't forget to enjoy!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
114K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
skimmons By G

Fanfiction

7.7K 132 22
Just a love story between Simons and skye . How will they cope with all the ups and downs in there lives and there love will put to the test but will...
408K 26.3K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...