Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 22

3.1K 139 77
By Zarrys_tightrope

"I'm so happy.." Liam announced his joy to all.

Zayn groaned hoping Liam's flair for dramatic entrances doesn't wake up his baby girl. Yazz usually sleeps well through the night, even between her feeds, but last night she was restless, wouldn't stop crying.

Harry had worried she was ill as she's not a fussy baby and worked himself in such a state, Zayn was in turn worried he will have an asthmatic attack. Harry had Facetimed his mom all flustered and anxious, moving the phone all around the baby for Anne to see, Zayn thought he looked like a security guard with a metal detector the way he kept moving the phone.

Anne said Yazz was probably just feeling too warm cause she was wearing a thick fluffy white romper,

'as much as she looked like a cute little lamb it's too warm to sleep on'. Anne had said.

She was right. Yazz did settle after they changed her into something lighter, but was angsty when she woke up for her feed, in the end they decided she'd better sleep in their bed.

So after that sleepless night, right now Zayn was tired, Harry was tired and fallen asleep after their brunch, which was surprising as he is such a morning person. Harry had suggested inviting the boys for brunch to tell them about their engagement. So here they are, Zayn lying on top of his sleepy boyfriend. Correction, fiancee. He can't believe he's engaged and a father at twenty three.

Louis was lying on the opposite couch Yazz sleeping on his chest as she was still fussy Zayn was more than happy to pass her to Louis when the latter arrived this morning, Niall was resting in the loveseat munching on something. Liam the last one in, he did say he was going to be late as he had a gym session he couldn't miss. Trust Liam to flaunt his energy in their faces, Harry has scoffed upon hearing that.

"You're happy. Okay.." Louis said.

"Okay? Is that all you got? Okay" Liam looked at him.

Louis chuckled, "What do you want me to say, Liam?"

"You're supposed to ask me why I'm so happy...that's how it works"

"Okay..." Louis said.

"No, don't say okay Louis, ask me why I'm happy for goodness sake." Liam huffed when Louis just stared him saying nothing else, he turned his attention to Niall. "Niall? How about you?"

"You always do this though, Liam, you'll be like 'ooh I'm so excited' 'ooh I'm so happy' blah blah." Louis said, "Why can't you blurt it out what's making you happy like everyone else instead of turning everything into a bloody fucking mystery huh?" He sat up, the baby's nappy needed changing he could smell it, Zayn looked exhausted and in no state to do that. Neither was Harry who was snoring. "Well, go on then. Tell us
why the fuck are you happy for then..?"

"Well_" Liam bit his lips. "I proposed to Sophia. Ta da."

"Bloody drama queen." Louis mumbled getting up to change the baby. "Good for you, mate."

"Good for you mate? Is that it? Wow. The enthusiasm just jumped out of you there, Louis, thanks." Liam said sarcastically.

"What can I say? I can only handle one proposal at a time.." Louis said headed for the nursery cradling the baby.

"One proposal at a time?" Liam asked Niall. "What does he mean by that?"

Niall smiled at him. "He means baby daddy Harry over there also proposed to his baby Zee yesterday."

"What? Oh my gosh! Zee. Harry." Ever the drama king, Liam jumped on Zayn to hug him, kissing them both, waking Harry, who groaned. "Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys. Let me see the ring, actually no tell me how did you proposed, Harry. Oh my goodness this is amazing."

"Get off Liam, you're heavy" Harry said pushing him off Zayn. Liam was always over the top.

"End scene." Liam said sitting down. "Take notes, Niall. That's how you react when someone say they're engaged alright?"

"Wow, Liam." Niall chuckled. "What can I say? I wish I pressed record on my phone and put that out there as a lesson for all." He said shaking his head. "I am happy for you, Liam. Come one show us your ring then?" He teased him.

Liam rolled his eyes, "You're such a child. Anyways, Zee. Show me your ring."

Zayn smiled lifting his arm to show Liam the ring. "What do you think? Harry done good?"

"Harry done good, Zee." Liam nodded admiring the ring. It was a plain gold wedding band but it was the thought behind him that's important. "l love it, it's so you_. Well done to Harry."

"Harry is here." Harry said. "Harry can hear you."

Zayn chuckled kissing him on the cheek. "Harry done good." He said giggling.

"Well done, Harry." Liam said. "For real. Nice choice of the ring_just gold and beautiful."

"Just like my baby." Harry kissed Zayn on the lips. He then moved said so Zayn's head was on his shoulder, an arm across his chest, he lifted one of Zayn's legs to wrap it around his own waist. "Thanks Liam. And congratulations on your proposal too. I'm happy for you, mate. I'm assuming she said yes?.." Harry said smiling and teasing,

"Of course she said yes." Liam huffed, "Why else will I be happy about.."

"You're happy just about anything Liam, so that's a valid question." Louis said walking back without the baby. He sat down, putting baby monitor on the coffee table.

"Louis, do you think I would have came here shouting I'm happy if had Sophia said no?"

"We wouldn't know that Liam, now would we?" Louis said. "Anyways, thanks for owning up to shouting, surely you could have seen the baby was asleep.." he said lying back down on the couch.

"Sorry about that." Liam apologised looking at Harry who smiled back at him mouthing its fine.

"You want to know how Harry proposed, Liam?" Niall asked.

"Yeah_the fuck." Liam had to duck when Louis threw his phone at him. "Why you did that for, Louis?"

"For you to check the video aptly named Shady Harry on the phone. So see for yourself how he proposed and stop asking us alright?" Louis said eyes closed. He was of course the queen of drama. He was forwarded the video by Gemma.

"You've got the proposal on video?" Liam looking at Harry impressed. "Mate, that's sick." He watched it oohing and aah-ing. "This is cute, Harry. And Zayn was drunk?"

"You mean drunk in love, Liam?" Harry said.

"What?" Zayn raised his head looking at him with a wide grin. "Give it to me..babe. That was slick." he brought his hand up for a high five, he chuckled when Harry missed the cue and kissed him instead.

Liam looked at Louis. "Do I dare ask you decided to caption the video, shady Harry?"

"Gemma sent me that video with that caption, Liam. Ask her?" Louis replied.

"Gemma was here to witness the proposal as well?" Liam asked like someone betrayed.

"She wasn't here." Harry mumbled, burying his face in Zayn's head of hair, ruffling it with his hand.

"You know who else wasn't there? His best friends." Louis said.

"I didn't know Harry was gonna propose, you would've been there if I did." Zayn said cuddling closer to Harry.

"How would you know, baby? It's supposed to be a surprise, isn't it?" Harry said kissing Zayn's head.

"It wasn't a surprise to you Harold, you knew." Louis pestered.

"Lou..please" Zayn said, sitting across Harry's lap, biting his lip nervously. "It was a surprise okay. Just drop it down."

"It's dropped. On the ground. We don't matter to him.
That's alright babe." Louis shrugged. "It is what it is."

"Why can't you let it fucking be then, Louis? Why can't you just be happy for us. For Zayn?" Harry said trying getting up but Zayn pushed him back afraid what he might do.

Louis opened his eyes looking at Harry. "Who said I'm not happy for Zayn?"

Harry scoffed. "You could've fooled me cause you're not fucking acting like it mate."

"Oh please, like you were going to fucking propose anyway_" Louis scoffed.

"Whats that supposed to mean, Louis, huh?" Harry sat up moving Zayn aside and off his lap. Zayn stared at him, saw him looking pissed, and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist preventing him to get up to fight.

Louis straightened up, sitting to glare at him, "Don't act dumb Harry, you know exactly what I'm talking about?"

"No I do not, Louis. Spit it out" Harry detached himself from Zayn then stood up ready for a fight.

"Explain the reason behind you proposing same day I told you about Zayn flirting with Jake, huh?" Louis raised his brow. "Explain that, Harry."

"No." Zayn rushed walking to shut Louis up. "I didn't flirt with him."

"Why were you blushing when he was talking to you then babe if you weren't flirting?" Louis asked. "I was there, Zayn. Wiggle yourself out of that one. Let's see."

"You told me Jake kept complementing Zayn and smirking at him, Louis. You didn't mention flirting."
Harry was moving slowly towards Louis, hands clenched. He was mad. Not at Louis but he needed a scapegoat for his anger. "You never told me anything about fucking flirting." He spat angrily.

"Haz, calm down." Liam's hand was on Harry's arm pulling him back.

"Yeah you calmed down, Harry." Louis tainted, "And
admit you proposed to claim Zayn as yours. Jake can't have him now, can he?"

"That's enough, Louis!" Liam said.

"You know something just came to me_" Louis stood up to square to Harry. "You were with Zayn barely a month and he was pregnant, what's that about? You are nothing but possessive that's what, Harry. You got him pregnant so he won't fucking leave your ass_"

Louis didn't see it coming when Harry threw a punch in a flash, startled he fell down. Before he could recover Harry straddled his legs, started hitting him over and over as Liam and Niall tried to pull him off. He managed to knee him on the balls.

"You fucker. I fucking hate you" Harry growled, getting up and started dragging Louis across the floor wanting to throw him out of the door. Louis was kicking back while Niall and Liam tried desperately to separate them and stop the fight. The latter wrapped his arms around Harry's waist in a bid to pull him back. Niall was trying to grab Louis, pulling at him too.

Where was Zayn? Watching them in horror, numb and speechless. How the fuck was this happening? All the boys are suppose to be happy for him and Harry.

Harry was taller and bigger than all of them and that was to his advantage, and he was like a caged animal when angry. He managed to shake Liam off him and Niall got accidentally kicked in the knee by Louis who was frantically kicking at Harry.

Niall cried in pain sitting on the floor, Liam went to check on him, Harry saw an advantage to pick Louis up like a ragged doll, standing him on his feet and slammed him against the wall.

Louis winced in pain as the back of his head made contact with the wall. "Let go of me."

"Take what you said back, Louis" Harry growled his arm on Louis's neck, but not pressing just holding him there.

"Take what back? Everyone know what a fucking possessive bastard you are, Harry. Explain why a commitment phobe like you would have someone pregnant and engaged in less than a year. You want to own Zayn_" Louis was stopped by pain on his nose, it dripping blood as Harry punch his face.

Liam used all his mighty power to tackle Harry on the ground.

"Get the fuck out of here, Louis." Harry yelled at him lying on the floor, shaking with anger, seeing red. Literally Louis's nose was bleeding. "Get the fuck out of here or I swear I'm going to fucking kill you!" He tried getting up again not noticing the door closing.

None of them noticed Zayn leaving with the baby.

Liam tried to keep him where he was, using arms and legs to cage him. "Harry. Fuck. Just calm down."

"Tell him to get the fuck out of my home!!!" Harry was trying to wiggle out of Liam's grip, Niall came to help sitting on Harry's legs as well.

"Don't worry, Harry." Louis took his shirt off, wiping the blood off walking towards the bathroom, "I'll clean myself and go.." he mumbled.

Harry settled that when he looked around for Zayn. When he didn't see him, he got up, "Baby." He ran to their bedroom then the nursery looking for him. When he saw baby Yasmeen was not in her cot, he leaned on the wall, dropped himself to sit on the floor.

Niall walked in and sat on the floor next to him. "I'm sorry, Haz." He also came to realise Zayn wasn't there.

"He's gone Niall and took the baby with him ..Oh my god" Harry collapsed in Niall's arms tears falling down.

"Zayn will be okay he just need a breather," Liam said.

"He took the baby.." Harry cried on Niall's shoulder,

Louis walked in wearing Zayn's tshirt, bruise already forming in his face. He stood looking at Harry then sat down looking miserable.

"I was out of line. I'm sorry, Harry"

"What the fuck got into you Louis..huh?, you are like a destructive cyclone not caring who gets hurt. I thought you care about Zayn more than anyone, why?" Niall asked disappointed at Louis, of all people. Louis whose always protective of Zayn.

"I'm sorry." Louis apologised, "I was not thinking. I don't know what came over me, sorry."

"Look what you've done now. Zayn is gone taking our Yasmeen, he's clearly upset and intends to be away for while. Why else will he take the baby?" Niall said shaking his head,

"Its almost as if you're jealous." Harry pursed his lips at him, Louis looked away, "oh my, you are jealous.."

"Louis, you are not jealous of our friends are you?" Liam couldn't believe he just asked that, what the fuck?

"You like Zayn. Don't you?" Harry asked elbows on his knees sitting forward.

Louis didnt answer, looking on down on the floor.

"You like Zee?" Liam asked not believing what he was saying, he walked over to him, "Do you?"

"No. I mean of course I like him he's my best friend" Louis mumbled not looking at him or anyone,

"You like him more than a friend though. It makes sense now, how for five years you stopped me from making a move at him. You like, like him" Harry sat back, leaning on the couch. "Fuck me. Why didn't I see it?" He asked himself.

This was fucking messed up, unbelievably believable. Louis was always close to Zayn, closer than any of them, partners in crime.

"What does it matter, he's never liked me like that anyway, he was hooked on you the first time he saw you." Louis scoffed wiping his nose with his dirty shirt.

Niall frowned looking at Louis, "Why did you tell Harry about Jake. Were you jealous? What does that mean? Are you gay?"

"I don't know." Louis shrugged, "I think I'm bi."

"When did that happen? Were you always bi?" Liam fired with questions.

"Is that why the other day you mentioned you and Zayn kissed? Were you trying to tell us you're gay?"Harry asked. This was like his nightmare come to true. He had always had a nagging feeling Louis like Zayn more than friends, but never say nothing seeing how his boyfriend didn't share same sentiment.

"No of course not, Harry. I was just messing with you. It's just that, I had a fight with Eleanor, she sort of blurted out I cared more about Zayn's feelings than hers, that maybe I should just be with him." Louis said explaining.

"Basically, you destroyed your relationship and now are trying to destroy mine, huh?" Harry shouted at Louis wanting to stamp his feet on this tiny fucker.

"Of course not, I know and see how much Zayn loves you and you love him.."

"But that didn't stop you trying to mess that up, did it though?" Harry scoffed at him, getting up going to the kitchen. He needs to find out where Zayn is. He took his phone out of his jeans calling him.

"What's done is done, we need to find Zayn, we can't have him be upset and have the baby with him okay. So, Louis go home." Liam said to him, "Niall and I will stay with Harry." He said looking for his phone. They need to call Zayn.

"Sorry about everything" Louis said walking towards the door and left them. He got into his car, driving off.

"His phone is switched off.." Harry said when his phone went straight to voicemail.

"Don't tell Zayn about what I said please?" Louis blinked his tears looking at Harry.

Harry nodded at him as Louis left. They all focused on calling Zayn and Harry's parents.

"Harry, he's not at his mom's house either.. Trisha hasn't seen him today.." Liam said shaking his head,

"Anne hasn't seen him either.." Niall told him.

"Where the hell could he have gone?" Harry asked exasperated .

"Maybe work. Let's call in and ask." Liam suggested .

Niall was already dialling as Liam was talking. He sighed when Ed answered the work phone. "Ed mate, is Zayn there?...Yeah.. Ok... Yeah I know. She's cute, isn't she?....ok..I've gotta go yeah...bye..bye" he ended the call chuckling. "He's at work. Ed has the baby."

"Bloody hell." Harry took his keys and ran imagining Ed feeding his baby Yasmeen something he shouldn't.

-

Somehow when they arrived at Zayn's tattoo shop, Ed, he was feeding the baby her bottle sat a reception desk
Liam and Niall joined him while Harry went in search of Zayn, who according to Zee was in his office.

Harry scowled seeing thought Louis was already there, in Zayn's office cuddling with him on the couch. He stood just watching them not talking but laying there in comfortable silence.

"They are close, aren't they? The arguments we had were always about them you know." Jake said quietly coming to stand behind Harry.

Harry turned around to look at him, "Why are you telling me that?"

"Because I always felt Zayn was holding back from loving me. And for a while I blamed Louis for that, jealous of their friendship. I guess I was wrong, he was just waiting for the one." Jake smiled genuinely at him. "He was waiting for you to notice him. Congrats by the
way on your engagement, couldn't help but notice the ring shining on his finger. He loves you, bro. Focus on that." He tapped him on the shoulder before leaving.

Well I'll be damned. Harry thought to himself. Who would have thought Jake could give sound advise. He sighed walking over to them.

"Baby..." he said to get Zayn's attention.

"Haz." Zayn detached himself from Louis, standing up to hug his boyfriend, he wrapped his arms around him, clinging on tightly.

Harry hugging back just as fierce. He can't lose him, he can't. "I'm sorry..baby. Forgive me.." he said squeezing him tightly back when Zayn looked up at him, tears in his eyes. "Please forgive me..baby"

Harry leaned down kissing softly his mouth, then each cheek, his nose, his chin, his forehead lastly his mouth again lingering a bit. He looked at Zayn's beautiful face at the tears streaming down the cheeks. He kissed the tears feeling the saltiness in his mouth, Zayn giggled seeing him pull a face jokingly of course. Harry loved everything about him, and at the corner of his eye, he could see Louis walking out of the room.

Zayn was smiling through the tears. Kisses all over his face has been Harry's way of saying 'I love you' lately. "I love you too.." he sniffled licking tears on his lips.

"I love you more, baby. More than you can imagine..so so much more." Harry said. "I'm sorry for being an arsehole. I'm sorry for not making our home a safe place for our daughter that you had to take her away. I'm sorry for losing control in her presence."

"I forgive you, Harry. Now kiss me again." Zayn whispered his arms tight around his waist.

Harry could feel him smiling into the kiss, everything is fine. They are fine. Hell will freeze if Louis thinks about breaking them. Friends or not, gloves are off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.5K 43
Zayn is married to Louis but he can't help but fall in love with Harry. Contains: mpreg, strong language, mushy stuff, and smut ;)
67.3K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...
172K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
21.1K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...