TMNT 2003 FanFiction: Sister'...

Від GamingKCW99

(Okay, so I saw plenty of these on Quotev and FanFiction, then I decided to jump on the bandwagon. ) You know... Більше

Prologue: Little Bell
Chapter 1: Things Change
Chapter 2: A Better Mousetrap
Chapter 3: Attack of the Mousers
Chapter 4: Meet Casey Jones
Chapter 5: Mindless Pain
Chapter 6: Nano
Chapter 7: Darkness on the Edge of Town
Chapter 8: The Way of Invisibility
Chapter 9: Guilty Strikes
Chapter 10: Fallen Angel
Chapter 11: Garbageman
Chapter 12: The Shredder Strikes Part 1
Epilogue: Smoke and Visions

Chapter 13: The Shredder Strikes Part 2

746 17 0
Від GamingKCW99

The rain poured heavy, soaking my clothes and making them stick to me. Lightning struck around us with thunder following it just seconds after. We kept our stances with our weapons out and just across from us is a group of ninja with their leader clad in armor. My head was pounding at the sight of him and every bit of my common sense was just screaming at me to run away from this man, no from this monster. At the same time though, I knew I wouldn't be alone to face him and my brothers were at my side ready to protect me if it came down to it.

"The time for games has ended." He spoke through his iron mask, making it sound a little less human than he was. "No more charades." He took his helmet off and shown his face. I tried to remain strong even if I wanted to run away from this all too familiar man. "You see me as I am and it will be the last thing you will ever see." He smirked at us and pulled his helmet back on. "Prepare to face your destiny," He crossed his arms into an x symbol, "and your doom." The tekko-kagi on his hand glinted and I can already guess that he meant what he said.

"Well, he's your friend, Leo." Donnie looked to him apprehensively. "And he's certainly got a strong sense of personal style. I mean, nice outfit." Mikey gave a soft smile, trying to lighten the mood, but Raph didn't look very amused at that. "Yeah but something tells me that he didn't get all dressed up for nothin'." He kept his sais up. "Guys, we're in for the fight of our lives." Leo marked. "And something tells me that this won't be pretty." I spoke my thought.

"Foot Ninja, attack!" The man in armor gave his orders and they proceeded to charge at us. "Destroy them!" We jumped into battle and met the ninjas halfway. Leo did a leaping split kick, taking down two of them. Don stepped around, dodging a sword wielding ninja but managed to get the high ground and hit him in the back, making this one ninja fall. Raph caught a katana between the prongs on his sai before getting the wielder close enough to kick in his chest.

A blade met the Kama part of my kusarigama and I dodged before they could swing down again before hitting them in the side with a leg. They fell over. The fight wasn't done yet though. My eyes darted around and I see Michel with three shinobi in front of him. He swung his nunchaku, ready to strike, but I also see Shredder calmly coming up behind Mikey and immediately yelled out to him. "Michel, Watch out!" He turned to me but it was too late. Shredder had already leapt and kicked him down. Mikey yelped and groaned.

Shredder's gaze turned to Leo. He was fighting a ninja off. The man acted too fast for my eyes to follow, but the next thing I know the ninja ducked and he was flying right at the turtle and kicking him right in the chest. He flew back and two ninja jumped over him, but Leo managed to flip over and gain his footing again. I was thankful for that but unfortunately my relief ended when those two ninja ran to me, weapons drawn. The one holding the sword swung it at me but I block in time. The other caught my off guard by wrapping a chain around my foot and pulling me down, making me fall back. I yelped and growled in pain. 'I seriously need to have some sort of padded armor or something because I'm getting tired of falling on my backside and hurting!' I thought.

The Ninja above me was about to straight up slash me open but I got up in time just as he sent his blade straight down on the concreted rooftop. I snapped my tail and hit the man with the blunt end of my Kama while sending the bladed part of my kusarigama down into the chain around my leg, cutting it off of me. I pulled the still intact part of his chain and pulled him in, slashing across his chest and making this man fall down with the other. I look around and see Donnie already taking down a pair of ninjas with his bo staff.

Shredder jumped down to his side and grabbed his staff before swinging him backwards and making the turtle land on his shell. Donnie gasped when a shinobi jumped down with a katana blade, but thankfully Raph blocked the hit. "Watch your back, brainiac." Raph strained. "Isn't that what you're for, Raph?" Donnie replied. The olive green turtle jumped away just in time for Raph to disarm the ninja and making the sword fly across the roof. "Leo! Low bridge!" Mikey called. They both ducked down just as the sword flew over them.

The blade stabbed right into a machine of some sort. Electricity sparked out and the machine looked like it overloaded. 'Oh boy. That doesn't look good.' I thought. It bursted into flames and I gasped, freezing up at the sight. The fire surrounded me and everyone else, separating us. 'No! Please!... Don't leave me alone!' I dropped my weapon and gripped on my head. My eyes darted around in panic. 'Where are they?!' I thought. I couldn't see anyone over the fire and the smoke was not being friendly to my lungs right now. It's almost as bad as... drowning.. but with heat. It burned my lungs and I coughed almost violently. I only noticed a shadow tower over my own and turned to the source, instantly regretting it. Red eyes met my gray-blue marble orbs.. Tears streamed down my face. I froze as he approached me in an all too calm manner. 'He knows he's gonna win. Do something!' I screamed to myself... but this scene was all too familiar.

I panted heavily as I could see flashes of the laboratory I investigated being on fire. 'People yelling and mutants fighting for their lives. Security being taken down side by side with the mutants. "Get them all!" A pair of red eyes glared at me. Terror filled me before I ever knew that emotion's name. The mutant that I had slain swung his tail out at the so called security guards charging at me. "Cecelia, take her out of here! Run away! Go!" A pair of arms grabbed me and I never saw that lab or that man again.' Until now.

The flames enhanced how real the flashback was and he glared at me before kicking me down. I tumbled down to my side and looked up to him. "Hmmm... Do I know you?" He asked from beneath his mask. I can feel the terror overwhelm me. "Ah. I do recognize you." I can almost hear the grin in his voice. "You were one of those experimentations that escaped the laboratory." He brought a fist down but I blocked his arm before it could land. "You've grown so much.. so skillful, but you're still so weak." His voice dripped with venom. "Such a shame that you sided with those turtles." I shook in fear as he rose his tekko-kagi up. "No matter, there are plenty more where you have came from."

Just then, I hear something crack loudly. The roof crumbled around us and the fire caved into the building. "What?!" He yelled. 'Convenient timing, I must say.' I thought. Apparently it was too soon. He turned around just as a trail of fire came towards us. He quickly swiped his hand across my chest. I screamed out in pain. My eyes squeezed shut as I held my chest, feeling the blood soaking through my top and onto my hands. I could feel the ground crumble around me. My eyes opened and I was reminded of that vision I had..

'The darkness breaking beneath me shattered much like glass and with a yell, I fell in.' I shook my head and ran. It didn't make much of a difference anyhow. I was reminded of the gravity that existed and fell down. My eyes widened and a scream left me, possibly making my throat sore later. I tumbled down from the roof to one of the building floors. Pieces of concrete landed around me. I scrambled to get up and ran around. The fire surrounded me and the smoke clouded my vision. I lowered myself beneath the smoke. The flames were too bright, but at least I could see a little more.

My feet carried themselves across the floor while my eyes scanned around for the exit. I found it. It was a window but better than nothing, I suppose. I ran towards it and braced myself as I crashed through it, feeling the hot air behind me right before I fell down into a pile of thankfully closed up bags. I groaned in pain at the landing. I looked up at the caved in rooftop and the flames licking the air and now out the window I flew myself out of.

"I have to get away from here..." I told myself. If I learned anything from these ninja, it's that there were always more of them and I was in no condition to fight. I picked myself up and went down the alleyway I was in. "I... I have to find my brothers... and hopefully regroup somewhere.." I gasped in pain, holding my chest. I looked down to my chest and saw the slash marks right across the top and the blood seeping right through it. I kept on walking, going down the alleyway and turning a corner to the next alley, getting farther away from the building until finally I could barely see it just down the street.

I panted heavily and my vision was blurry. It was so blurry that I ended up knocking a trash can over, causing a loud clatter of metal meeting asphalt and glass shaking around in the bags. I fell down with the can and tried to get up. I blinked, only seeing two blurry figures. One small enough to be a child and the other taller than them. Their voices were muffled. The smaller pulled the taller person closer to me. I couldn't find the strength to get up. Instead my vision faded into black and I could only feel myself getting lifted up and carried out of the alley.

-

"Auntie... what is she?" A young girl spoke. "I do not know, little one..." One woman responded. "Please leave your auntie to her work. It's been a while since she had to touch the first aid kit, you know." Another woman responded, sounding alike to this 'auntie'. "You can come see her later when she wakes up, okay?" There was silence for a moment before the same small voice answered. "Okay."

-

I awoke with a groan leaving my throat. My eyes blinked open and I saw that I had bandages wrapped around my chest. I was confused at that. I looked around and saw that I was in a room. Looked like a spare bedroom if I learned something from those books I read.

Last I remember, I was in the alleyway after the fight with Shredder and now- 'Oh no! The guys!' I got myself up in a rush, panicking over realizing that my brothers could be in danger. Acting on instincts, I ran around, looking for a way out. My eyes caught sight of another window, but this time, instead of jumping through it foolishly, I look out of it. Thankfully it was a fire escape. 'That would've been useful earlier.' I thought to myself as I open up the window and getting ready to step out, but then suddenly a voice spoke up. "You know, leaving without even saying thank you is very rude." I jumped at that before turning around. My eyes catch sight of a tall woman. She had bright white hair, lining with silver up in a bun.

She had a bright pair of amber eyes, contrasting against the strange blue scaly lifelike tattoo that went across her nose going from one cheek to the other. "Besides, you still need to be covered up, don't you?" I felt flustered as I looked down at myself once more. Apparently I was straight up about to leave this place topless. "Yeah. I guess I do." The grown woman chuckled at my antics. "Come. The top is getting fixed up. Meanwhile how about we have small talk with some tea?" She seemed polite. At least, I thought so.

"I'd love to but I still need to get back to my brothers. They're out there and I don't know if they're okay or not." I held my hands on to my arms. The woman hummed. "You'll go when you have to, but as it looks you still need to wait for your clothing and your weapon and you're certainly in no condition to pull off any dramatic stunts with that injury." She did have a point, I figured. "You can simply wait for them here and they will find you."

I nodded. "Alright." I followed her out of the room I was in and went down the stairs with her. The hallways had a blue-violet look to them while the trimming was black and silver. The floor beneath me was cold with dark colored wooden boards while a long rug rolled down the hallway and stairs. We passed by a room. It looked like a study room or something like that. I peeked in and looked around, seeing a desk with a dark, cushioned chair behind it and behind that there was a large family portrait on the wall. The woman was right beside a dark haired man and in front of them were, from what I can guess, their children.

The woman suddenly came in front of me. "Oh? I see you've taken interest in my husband's study." She spoke calmly. "I guess I have.. Who are all of those in the picture?" I asked. She sighed and smiled. "Come on. You'll get to meet most of them later on." I nodded at that and finally we went down the stairs. 'Something tells me that these weren't ordinary people.' I thought.

"This way." I followed after her and we went into what I guessed was the dining room. "She's up! She's up!" A little girl with short black hair and excited indigo eyes jumped up. I think she was one of the voices I heard earlier. "Yes, She is." The woman was quick to grab her and pick her up. "Now calm down. You were supposed to be getting ready for bed, little one." The girl pouted at her, "But Ma~ I just wanted to see her~"

"Butts are for sitting. Now, go get ready for bed. I'll tuck you in soon enough." She put the little girl down who only crossed her arms and huffed. "You keep looking at me like that young lady and I'll have to take away your favorite toy." The girl yelped and ran up the stairs. "See ya, mom." The woman gave a little laugh. "Gets them every time." I gave a soft chuckle. 'She sounds like Master Splinter when we were all energetic children.' I thought.

"Now.. can you explain to me what happened before my eldest son and my second-youngest daughter, whom you just saw, found you?" She turned to me looking more stern while pupils turn into little slits. I barely know this person but something tells me that I wouldn't be allowed to leave until I gave her a proper explanation. I swallowed and sighed softly before telling her everything that happened.

-
(Third Person POV)
Meanwhile in the streets wanders a dark teal turtle in orange with his arm over his brother's shoulders while walking with the other's bo staff in the other hand. "Ngah.. Don, we need to go back." He looked to the olive green turtle in purple. "I know, but you're in no condition to fight, Mikey." He leaned on a lamppost, helping support the younger on his feet before continuing onward. "Let's get your ankle wrapped up and then we'll start looking for the others." With that, they kept going. "I hope Bella's okay." Donnie nodded in agreement. "Me too, Mikey. Me too."

Mikey and Don had made it into an alleyway. "Let's rest for a second." His gaze turned to the other end of the alley and he let out a "whoa", seeing the armored up Shredder ordering his Foot Soldiers around. "It's the Shredder." Donnie stated in a hush. Mikey had his head turned to the end where they came from. "And some of his little friends. Look." He gestured to the three Ninja for Donnie to see.

The two turtles looked to each other before looking up and seeing a fire escape. Donnie had jumped up and grabbed onto the ladder, holding Mikey with his other arm. They kept climbing up until they found an open window. Don helped his brother into the bathroom window and watched as the ninja down below met in the middle. "Nothing? Keep searching." The Shredder echoed in his armor.

With that, Don went into the bathroom, searching it. "My ankle's killing me. You better leave me here. I'll only slow you down." Mikey suggested. Donnie shook his head and waved an arm at him. "Can that noise, Mikey. It's just a sprained ankle." He opened up the cabinet, looking through it. "We need to wrap it properly." The olive green turtle in purple hummed with a hand on his chin. His head turned to see a pair of stockings on the shower pole and snapped his fingers. He quickly grabbed for it and went down on his knee. Mikey lifted his leg up and watched as he wrapped his ankle.

The dark teal turtle in orange looked around the bathroom before grabbing what looked like a soft hair slash scrub brush. "While you're doing that, I'll just brush my long flowing locks." Mikey chuckled, scrubbing his head softly. Donnie has to look up at him. Clearly, his brother was just trying to lighten the mood. He gave a soft chuckle himself within the word "nice" right back at him before he turned his attention back to the ankle.

The two heard the door click and squeak open, looking over to see a short red haired boy wearing a red long sleeve button pajama shirt with blue and white striped sweatpants. Once he stopped rubbing his eye out of sleepiness, he stood with his mouth agape at the sight of the turtles and honestly, could you blame him? The two terrapins froze. Well, Mikey did while Donnie attempted to tell the child to keep quiet with a shush. Unfortunately, that didn't work out so well.

The boy ran out of the bathroom and yelled, "Mom! Mom! There's two giant turtles in the bathroom and one of them has got your stockings!" The two boys let out a nervous chuckle before leaving out of the window. Mikey winced at his foot, but managed to follow Don on the clothesline across the alleyway.

The two kept traveling from one alley to another, trying to remain hidden from the other Foot Ninja. They eventually came to a familiar spot. It looked like a trashed out alley spaces between three buildings, but to them, it was where they first met the Foot. A bad place to be in right about now.

Two silhouettes jumped down before them. The yellowish olive green turtle in purple set his younger brother down, pulling out his bo staff and taking stance with a grunt. The two only walked towards them into the light. Don let down his guard at the familiar faces. He sighed and smiled. "Am I glad to see you guys." Raph bumped his fist into the other's arm in greeting. "We heard ya two miles away."

Mikey groaned out, catching Raph's attention. "Mikey, you okay?" He got down on one knee, leveling down to him. "I don't know if I can make it. Raph, is that you? The lights.. The lights are turning out.. It's all going dark. Tell Raph... Tell Raph.." Donnie just stared down at them, rolling his eyes behind his mask at the dramatic turtle. "I'm right here, Mikey. I- I- I'm right here next to ya." He placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You tell Raph he's always been," He grinned up at him, "a big cheesehead. Psych! I can't believe you fell for that." Raph sneered at him as the dark teal turtle in orange laughed at his face. "Oh, oh. The lights are turning out." Splinter sighed and shook his head at them.

"I'll turn your lights out for real, wise guy." Raph raised a fist before Splinter spoke. "Raphael, Michelangelo, quiet down. If we could hear you, so could the Foot Ninja. We must move more quickly than this." The rat spoke in a hush. "We could always leave Mikey behind." Raph pointed to his brother who gave out a loud "Hey!"

Don patted his hands around on his plastron. "I didn't bring the remote for the Battle Shell or I can get it-." Splinter stopped him by pulling out the remote from his robe. "Here." Donnie smiled at that, "Perfecto, sensei. Looks like-." He turned his head when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. There was a group of Ninja at the front of the alley. "We're surrounded." He turned and saw that plenty were at the back. "Master Splinter, use the remote. Get the Battle Shell!" He told him, pulling out his bo staff.

With that, the ninja jumped into battle. Donnie met them halfway with his staff while Splinter began pushing the buttons. Nothing happened. He pushed another button. Nothing. Raph charged forward, throwing a punch to one, kicking another down and blocking the third from slashing him before he threw him over. Splinter kept pushing at the buttons. Nothing happened and he was clearly getting frustrated.

Don jumped to another group and swung his bo staff at two shinobi. They both fell one after another. The third pulled out his katana and went in for a strike but of course Donnie was quick enough to block the blade and deliver a hit right back, making the ninja fly back and hit a wooden pole holding up the roof. The roof collapsed without its support and the ninja on top fell with it. Donnie grinned at the cause and effect scene and looked over to Master Splinter who was clearly frustrated at the remote.

Perhaps he forgot that their old Master wasn't used to technology. He backed up to go help him but his eyes remained focused on the Foot Ninja enemy. The shinobi swung down with a kusarigama, trying to hit him with the Kama part but he blocked it, letting the Kama hook onto his bo staff before delivering a kick to the midsection. Raph, meanwhile, had swung his sai hard enough to the point of breaking his enemy's sword before it could get any closer to him.

Splinter had been groaning lowly in frustration at the remote. A few more buttons were mashed before he finally accepted it. "Donatello, here. I will fight. You will drive." He handed the remote to his son before leaping into battle. The gray rat swung his walking stick to the group of ninja, taking them down one by one. Heh, he was always better at fighting than he was at modern things. Donnie looked to the remote and spoke. "Activating remote." With that, he pushed the red button. 'It shouldn't be long for the Battle Shell to arrive now.' Donnie thought.

The turtle looked up to see his rodent Sensei taking down their enemies with little to no sweat and yet he, his brothers and their little sis had trouble trying to fight them. "Master Splinter, you kick butt." Raph commented. "No kidding." Mikey added. "Did you see all that?" He smiled up at them. Splinter looked to them, a part of him wanting to be prideful of his skills but another much larger part telling him to find his children and get them to safety.

Donnie went down the alleyway, hearing a familiar loud engine. "Ah. There she is." He announced while the vehicle rolled in, closing the distance between the remote and itself. "All aboard the Battle Shell." He opened the side door. "I would get on but Don-." Mikey pointed to his leg. "Oh. Right." Donnie chuckled and helped Mikey up, getting his arm over his shoulder. The other two had already stepped into the large vehicle. Splinter and Raph leaned down, helping Mikey up and into the back. "Come on. We still gotta find Leo and Lil sis." Raph said. The younger turtle nodded. "Yeah.. I know.."

"I hope they're alright." Donnie spoke his concerns. "At last, we will find them. Now, let us not waste time. We need to go now." Splinter demanded. The yellowish olive green turtle in purple nodded understandably and started up the Battle Shell. "On it, sensei!" With that, he drove off.

-
(Back with Isabella's Point of View)

The woman across from me had poured herself another cup, letting out a low hum. "Interesting..." She spoke her thought after I had explained everything. "So.. you and your brothers thought it was a good idea to face someone who was clearly spelling danger out for you?" I sucked in air through my teeth at her words. They felt like a stab to the ego, but they were the truth. "Yes." I let out.

The ivory haired woman shook her head. Her eyes focused on her teacup and she sighed softly. "Forgive me. I'm still just an old woman who knows so much, but I can't tell you everything just like that." This woman, Clara, simplified. Her amber eyes looking up to me and the blue scaly markings on her face followed the movements of her words. "But I will tell you this, you and your family are caught in a battle that is much bigger than you'd ever believe."

"I've heard that from my brother, but he got it from Oroku Saki." I answered back, flicking my tail a little. The woman nodded. "That's the only truth Saki spoke of." She replied in a hiss. "Know this, child. You and the others rejected him and his evil ways, so now you're more than likely to gain some allies." She raised her hand at me. I nodded and took it, shaking it.

Her other hand slapped the other side of my hand. "Now. Do yourself a favor and call your brothers." She took her hands away and stood up, walking away. I look down to see the ShellCell she just handed to me. "If I know anything about family, it's that they're always going to need you."

I looked to see another woman come in. Her hair much darker and much shorter than Clara's hair. She had tan colored skin and dark eyes to match the hair as well. My kimono top, otherwise known as uwagi, stitched up and my kusarigama cleaned and sharpened placed on top with the chain looping around in coils and the weighted end resting in the middle of the coils. "Are you ready to head back out there?" She asked, probably trying to ascertain the situation.

With that, I pushed the button on my communicator and listened as it began beeping like a tracker. "Good answer," She grinned, showing her sharp canines to me.

-
(Third person point of view)

It wasn't too long after Leo was found. They had found him in an alley with a dead end and Foot Ninja on the ground. He looked ready to introduce them to someone but apparently they left before they could see whoever it was. Each of them had already took their seats. The rat looked to each of them, shaking his head at his sons. He had told them of the person that ruined his life in the beginning and yet they went ahead to face him. He supposed he couldn't blame them. He too had thought about going after the Shredder himself a few times in his life, but he was just one rat and his children had needed him more than he did with his vengeance.

He looked to see Michelangelo, the usually happy child, with his head hanging low. "Hey, guys... What if.. Isabella... isn't okay?" He forced his words out. Even he knew it was unlike himself to not be so optimistic, but considering what happened and the fact that they hadn't seen her, his brothers couldn't blame him for thinking that.

"Don't you go saying that, Mikey." Raph snapped at him, standing up to point a finger right at him. "She's our sis. She's a tough little lizard. She'll be okay... She's got to be..." His usual Fire died down a little until it became embers. The truck swerved a little and Raph stumbled a little but managed to keep his footing. "Donnie!" He yelped.

"Sorry." He apologized on the spot, trying to not be so reckless in his driving. He had to remain focused, even though he could feel himself become more worried with no signs of their sister anywhere. Truth be told, if they hadn't faced with Shredder then perhaps this would be the second scariest thing that's happened. It was but a moment later when Donatello perk up at the sound of some familiar beeping. He looked to the map and saw a blinking dot. Donnie's smile grew and he turned to everyone. "It's Isabella! She's okay!"

"Yes!" Mikey stood up, but winced at his ankle and sat back down. "Ow.." Raph has managed to get back in his seat. "Alright!" Leo smiles softly at them. "What are we waiting for? Let's go get Bella."

-
(Isabella's Point of View)

It took a few minutes, maybe more or less, but then I began to hear it. The familiar loud sound of an engine running and tires treading along the road. The Battle Shell began slowing down to a stop. 'Guess Donnie is actually learning to drive.' I thought. "Looks like they've arrived." The ivory haired woman rose her voice enough to be heard over the engine. I see Mikey stick his head out of the side door. "Hey sis!" He grinned. "Mikey!" Raph yelled from the inside, pulling him back in with Mikey yelping at that. I smiled and nodded. "Yep. It's definitely them."

The woman shook her head at them and followed me at my side until we came up to the fence. I opened it up and went through. "I hope we see each other again." I said. The elder just smiled. "I have a feeling that we will." Her amber eyes flicked to the side, looking into the Battle Shell. I followed them and saw... Master Splinter staring back at her before turning to me. 'Uh oh' was my first thought. 'My bros and I are so in trouble.'

"Best run along now, little one. You and I have our own family matters to attend to." Her voice broke my thoughts. I nod in agreement and went into the Battle Shell. I looked back while the door slid shut and the woman went back to her door. She turned for a second and grinned before going inside. 'That was weird.' I thought before a pair of arms wrapped around me. "Sis, you're okay!" Raph spoke up before pulling away. "Not that I was worried for you or anything." I shook my head at him. "Still trying to act tough, big bro?" I crossed my arms, fighting back a wince at my bandages.

"Don't mind him." Donnie placed a hand on my shoulder. "We were all pretty worried." Raph looked away and crossed his own arms. "Yeah, it's good to see you, Bella." Mikey added in. The tap of a walking stick approached us. "Yes, my children, but now you are safe." He spoke softly. Suddenly, a back handed slap was delivered to all of us. "Ow!" Mikey and Leo winced. "Hey!" Donnie was rubbing his cheek. "What was that for?!" Raph yelled. "For being so foolish!" Splinter backed up with, "You should never have tried to face the Shredder alone. He is too powerful." I nodded and placed a hand on my chest. 'Yeah. I guess we deserved that.' I thought to myself.

"You're telling me. I've got bruises that have got bruises." Donnie agreed. "And did you see the way that Shredder walked right through that fire?" Leo asked. "He looked terrifying when he did." I added in. "Yeah, he's like the Shreddernator or something." Mikey commented with an accent, obviously referencing a character from a movie. "You have stirred the hornet's nest. He will not rest until he finds us." The old rat looked between all of us. "What should we do, Master Splinter?" I asked.

He hung his head for a moment before speaking up. "Let him find us. I have long wished to avenge my Master Yoshi. Now is the time." He narrowed his eyes. "But how do we let him find us?" Donnie asked. "Sit still." He spoke in all his seriousness. "I don't know, Master Splinter. Sitting still isn't one of our strong points." Mikey joked, trying to lighten the mood. Splinter furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Right. Sitting still it is. I like sitting still. Sitting still is good." Mikey went on, setting his hands in his lap while his bandaged ankle was resting on his other leg. I sighed at him. 'This is going to be a long night, if it wasn't already.'

-

Time had passed and we moved ourselves out of the Battle Shell, waiting on the rooftop of the building next to us. The guys were leaning on the support structure of the small water tower and I swear from afar it looks like they are posing for an album or something. Splinter had seated himself on the water tower itself, waiting patiently for the right moment much like the rest of us. A gentle breeze flowed pass us and all was calm and quiet. For a moment. Foot Ninja had jumped up and covered most of the rooftop ground in front of us. Shredder landed up front and went into fighting position, showing off his gleaming talons. "Dude.." Mikey spoke and glanced to Leo who gave him a serious look. He rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish grin before looking back to Shredder and his clan with a serious face as well.

I can see Shredder narrowing his eyes at us and we have a glare right back. Mikey tightened his bandanna by the tails while Raph spoke up, "Let the butt kicking begin." And just like that, we pulled out our weapons while Donnie and Leo spun their trademarked weapons. 'Showoffs.' I huffed lowly at them before focusing my eyes on the main target. "Foot Ninja attack!" The man in armor ordered, raising his arms up at the command. The ninja responded by jumping up and running to us. We ran ahead to meet them halfway while letting out our cries. I met with one by trying to swing down my Kama of my kusarigama but the ninja pulled a tonfa out on their arm to block my strike with it. Smart. Not smart enough to get away though. I let go, letting them lose their footing before spinning around and hitting my tail on them, knocking them down.

"Remember, my children. Even the mighty oak bends before the raging storm winds." Splinter offered his advice. Mikey leap frogged over someone, knocking them in the head before looking up at Splinter, confused and honestly I was too. I looked up, seeing the rat shake his head and groan. "Be careful and do not be overconfident." 'Ah that makes so much more sense now.' I nodded softly. I hear Raph yell and he tackled two enemies down before getting up and turning to the next. He dodged the bo staff swinging down to him and kicked the owner in the chest, making them fall back.

I shook my head and turned to my own opponents. My tail snapped at the few approaching. Of course, they didn't understand what that meant so instinctively I spun around and used my tail to hit them in the midsection. They fell to the sidelines. Another group of ninjas were actually trying to be smart. They threw their shurikens my way but I jumped before they could cut into me. 'Not that they would be as bad as Shredder's tekko-kagi.' I look up in time to see the armored man flip forward from Donnie and Raph. 'Oh speak of the devil.' He landed back into the crowd of ninjas and ordered, "Get them!"

The crowd jumped at us. One ninja came up to me with a short sword and I blocked in time with their swing. I turned my Kama and took the short blade out of their hand, bringing it into mine before hitting them with the blunt end of the handle and knocking them out. "Hold your staff higher and sweep with the left foot from that position." I hear Splinter scold. I glance up to him, seeing that his sights were set on Don who was dealing with two Foot Ninjas. "Geez. Now you're backseat ninja-ing me, Master Splinter." Don replied right back. 'Sounds like I missed something earlier.' I figured before turning my attention back to these soldiers.

I set my kusarigama on aside and got into stance with the short sword I took from my enemy. The ninja before me took their stance as well before running towards me. One swung their own short sword and I turned to block it. Metal met metal with sparks flying. I swerved out of the way to avoid a kick and spun around, smacking my opponent with my tail. They stumbled while another took their place. I blocked the many sword strikes and they kept on relentlessly pushing me backwards. My feet scraped against the ground and I winced at the stinging pain.

I felt the air behind me shift, hitting my back and I turn around, seeing the armored up villain. I could feel myself tremble in his presence, trying to hold in my shaky breath while gripping on the short sword tightly. His eyes narrowed at me and he sent his tekko-kagi down. I was quick to block this time, not wanting to repeat what happened last time. "Resilient, aren't you?" He spoke in a taunting matter. "You really would have been useful had you been under my command!" He let go of the block and I stumbled a little, receiving a kick to my mid section.

I yelped out in pain while I tried to catch my breath. "Still too bad that you've chosen your fate." I looked up and he raised a hand, ready to deliver a blow. 'Oh no..' I thought. "Leave her alone!" Raph yelled out and blocked the tekko-kagi with his twin sais. Shredder growled and lifted him up by the belt and threw him to the wall where Donnie was at. I look around and saw Mikey getting surrounded. A few swings later and he's already had the foot ninja down. He turned to me and ran to help. I shook my head at him, "Mikey no!"

It was too late. He got smacked and proceeded to propel into the air, hitting the wall with Raph and Don. Leo was pinched backwards to them. Even when he tried to slow himself down with his katana, he got his shell smacked into the concrete. I tried to get up but instead I got knocked back down. My head collided with the ground and I was in a daze. A hand grabbed my tail and I was pulled across the concrete rooftop.

I winced at the feeling of being scraped across the ground before yelling as the armored man merely swung me up and into the wall with everyone else. "Sis/Bella!" I heard my brothers. The four surrounded me as the Shredder drew near. I trembled at his presence while tears fled down my cheeks. His fiery rage shown itself through his cold red eyes. Leo and Don drew their weapons out but Shredder looked like he wasn't having any of it. He drew his metallic talons up, ready to strike down. "None of you will leave here alive." His cold voice dripped with venomous words. He swung downwards.

"Shredder! No!" Splinter jumped in, holding his walking stick up and making sure the strike didn't happen. "You destroyed my family once. I will not allow that to happen again." The rat growled at the man. The armored Oroku Saki spat at him, "Urgh! No man or freak can defeat me!" He pushed into the block, making Splinter lean back a little. "That remains to be seen!" The gray rat pushed him back before letting go of the block. Shredder stumbled to the side and got hit by Splinter's walking stick.

We watched in awe as our Master Splinter and Shredder fought. The rat jumped aside to the water tower. He looked to one of the water tower stands and back to Shredder before motioning his finger in a taunting manner. Shredder must have caught that because he charged forward with an angry yell and proceeded to swing at Splinter, who kept evading his attacks. He blocked his tekko-kagi and a kick with his walking stick. Shredder kept on pelting attacks, but Splinter avoided every advance.

From where I was, I see the metal talons slice through one of the water tower's legs. Splinter went to the next corner and once more the armored man cut the metal clean through. It kept going until finally the water tower swerved side to side and the metal stands were creaking. The guys and I finally caught on and we climbed up to higher ground, hoping not to get caught in the inevitable disaster.

"This is for my Master Yoshi." Splinter called out before delivering a kick to the last supporting leg. With that, the water tower fell forward and the Shredder gasped at its descent. The birds flew off the top of the tower as water leaked out. Finally, the water tower bursted open as it collided with the rooftop and Shredder let out a yell as he was washed away and fell off the roof. We could hear a few Foot Ninja groan and suddenly another scream from the Shredder before the top of the water tower fell right onto him.

There was a loud boom but nothing came after that. We all got down and looked to see a pile of wood. Nothing moved. No voice.. No sign of him surviving.

He was defeated.

"Master Splinter..." Leo reached out to him but pulled his arm back to his side. "You okay?" Mikey decided to finish for him. The rat had his head down and he sighed. "Come.. We have avenged my Master Yoshi." He turned to us with a soft expression. "Let us go home." He proceeded to walk away from the scene. "I'm all over that." Donnie agreed. Raph nodded, "Yeah."

"I gotta tell ya. Home never sounded so good." Leo added in. I followed after them but stopped in my tracks, turning around to the scene. 'Believe me, I want to feel as relieved as my brothers are but... for some reason.. I-.' My thoughts were interrupted by Mikey putting a hand in mine. "Come on Bella! Let's go!" He smiled and pulled me along. "Alright. I'm coming." I answered back and followed him just as soon as he let go.

I smiled softly and followed but my eyes still flickered back. 'We defeated him... but why do I feel like this isn't over?'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

34K 489 72
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...
12.1K 358 12
Im April O'Neils sister. April didnt tell her turtle friends about me and that i was related to her, till the day i went with her to see Baxter stock...
19.1K 530 9
[ One day in Donatello's lab, a triangular portal opens up from an unknown object- and a few familiar faces fall from it ] Bolded name are 2012 turtl...