The Amante Curse

By xEstrabaox

When Lauren Jauregui goes to Havana, she didn't think anything bad could possibly happen. It was her vacation... More

"Nuts, ma'am?"
"You found a box?"
"Salt and sage, honeybuns."
"I don't want to talk."
"Since when did this bitch have a voice?!"
"Are you ready to have some fun?"
"They are what came out the box."
Authors Note
"Please don't."
"Dare."
"You drew me?"
"I want the truth, Karla."
"It all happened so fast..."
"Let the games begin."
"It's only murder."
"How cryptic."
"Brutal."
"I'll show you fucking crazy."
"I just want her to be at peace."
"It's the beginning of the end."
"Till death do us part."
New Story
Damien Micheal
Question
In This Life

Prologue

5K 207 74
By xEstrabaox

08/11/1995

To whom stumbles upon this letter,

I spent three years learning English so I could write this warning. I'm currently sat in my church before the Holy Spirit himself; I can only write this under his protection otherwise I would feel defenceless. I have spent four long years of my life trying to conceal this evil from the world but I'm afraid if I don't warn people, someone might fall prey to this being again. This is a formal warning about the dangerous and sinister spirit known as Amante.

Hopefully, this letter stays with its counterpart so everything makes sense. If not, then please find the box before reading on. The innocent are in danger and Amante will rise again if that box is not safely locked away from humanities touch. If the box is with this letter then I must stress to never, ever open that box. The minute you weaken that wax, Amante will break free, so please heed this warning and under no circumstances are you to open this box. It contains an evil that I spent four years trying to capture, and Amante is that evil I keep mentioning.

She was created from a fealty of revenge many years ago and has plagued Havana with her presence. To convince you of this spirits true colours when Amante was a living human as you or I, she killed two ladies in cold blood and severed the head of a foreigners dog. However, when she was dead she tormented and drove many more to insanity.

There are also two other spirits concealed within this box. One, uses mind games and sick, twisted methods to protect his counterpart Amante. The other, is a lunatic who loves the thrill of the kill. Opening this box not only releases Amante, but those two as well.

Amante is not a lie. Amante cannot be controlled. The only way for anyone to be safe is for this box to remain sealed shut and tucked away. If you read on without having this box I speak of, I implore you to find it. It was buried at the coastline of Havana deep within the sand.

Do not destroy this letter. Do not destroy the box. Do not let Amante escape. Do not be deceived by what she wants you to see. Do not under any circumstances speak her real name.

Sincerely,
Padré Santoś of Cojimar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The kill By Maks

Fanfiction

28.9K 1.1K 22
When a young girl known by the name Y/N is hunting alone, since her father and mother expect her to put food on the table while they work in the city...
219K 9.1K 31
The war was horrible. Disgusting. My kind wiping out all humans from the face of the earth. We were known as monsters. Werewolves. Unnatural. A freak...
191K 5.1K 23
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui were once childhood best friends. They grew up protecting one another. When Camila turned 13 , her family's busine...
53.5K 2.6K 28
"Hurry up God damn it!" She yells as I cried pushing the dead body into the hole. _______ Lauren Jauregui and Y/n has been together for 3 years happ...