Loving Everly Gray (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Highest rank on Wattpad: #7 in Quaterbacks #1 in goodgirl #4 in highschoolromance #9 in romance #1 in romco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 19

58.8K 2K 421
By -pcyxoxo-

Everly

The lunch room was half empty like usual, this is the only day, that the other social group come together and sit in the cafeteria room rather than the library or anywhere around the school.

"This is how fun it is on Mondays." Elliot said, pretty amused.

"Always." I said to him.

"But once your social group learn about you coming to school on Monday, I don't think we will have this day again." Abby said.

"Don't worry, they will keep holding parties." He assured us and I simply shrugged.

"Everly." I heard someone called my name. It was the shy- smart guy from my Math class, Aiden.

"Hello." I waved at him and he blushed. He for sure is cute with his big glasses on his small face, his ginger hair brushed back neatly.

"Did you finish your math's homework?" He asked.

"Almost." I added.

"Do you need help?" He asked, very well aware of Elliot's glare and Abby's grin.

"Sure." I said, Aiden and I get along pretty well in our Math class, he is the only person in my that class, who keep me updated of everything and even help me with my work. He is way too nice for the world.

"Library after school?" He asked.

"Definitely." I said and he waved goodbye to us and turned and quickly walked away.

"Who is that?" Elliot said, casually, but his face said otherwise.

"Aiden." I simply replied. "How is London like?"

"Why are you changing the topic?" He frowned.

"I am just curious, look at your bag." I said pointing to his small London flag pinned on his bag pack.

"London is like any place, my home." He said, sighing. "It's beautiful there."

"Beautiful than here?"

"Like I said, it is my home and there will be no place better than home."

"Cannot disagree with that." Abby nodded her head, agreeing to him.

"Why are you here, then?"

"Family decision." He said, coughing and clearing his throat.

"Did you go back this summer?" I asked.

"Now, you are way too curious about my life?" He asked.

"You are way too curious about mine too." I added.

"Okay, here is a deal then,for every answer I give, I get to ask you questions about your life. Fair enough?"

"Let's just keep it simple, you don't ask me about my life and I won't ask about yours." I said and we both had a mini staring contest.

"Why?" He asked, breaking the silent. "Are you scared?"

And then the bell rang, signalling lunch is over.

"See you later." I tell him.

"Are you scared?" He called out. "I will see you later."

"He is so embarrassing." I said, pulling Abby close to me.

"And you my friend, doesn't understand that this is normal. Friends call out from across the room."

When school was over, I was so glad, until I remembered my appointment with Aiden. He was waiting outside the library and give me a smile.

While doing our homework together, he asked, "What are you doing this Friday night?" He asked.

"No plans, yet." I said.

"Would you like to come with me for a movie?" He asked.

"What movie is it?" I asked, curious.

"Spider-Man?" He asked, "Do you like Spider-Man?"

"Of course." I said, excited. "I have wanted to watch that, should I ask Abby too?"

"Sure." He replied awkwardly to me, while scratching his hair.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you can call Abby." He give me a small smile and I smiled back.

About half-way, someone pulled a chair beside me and I turned my head to look at the person.

"Hello." I see Elliot, he smiled at me as he greeted me

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I had game practices and now I am done." He said, "Are you done?"

"We are still working on it." Aiden said, looking at Elliot with a frustrated look.

Elliot give him a smile, it looked fake to me.

"Did I asked you?" He asked Aiden.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude, "We are still working on our homework."

"I can help you." He said, casually.

I shake my head. "We are almost done and stop talking so loudly before we get kicked out." I looked at the people around us who was looking at us.

Elliot stayed silent for the next one hour, until we were done. He played with his phone and seemed bored. Sometime I think he is a gifted child, he doesn't seem to have to work hard academically and is almost good at everything he put his time on.

We exited the library and Aiden turned to look at me. "Thank you for coming with me." He thanked shyly.

"I should be the one thanking you for helping me." I said to him.

"And I would like to thank myself for being nice." Elliot remarked and Aiden give him a look.

"What?" Elliot snapped at Aiden. "You want to start a fight with me now?" And moved towards Aiden.

"Hey." I said, reaching out to Elliot. "Can you not do that, please?"

"You should be glad she is here." Elliot glared at him.

"Of course." I remarked.

"Let's go. I am hungry." Elliot pulled me toward his car.

"See you, Aiden. Have a good night."

He waved back awkwardly as he watched us leave. Elliot threw our bags behind the seat of his Audi as we slipped inside.

He put on his shades and said, "We are actually going to grab something. I am so hungry. Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know?" I said.

"Let's grab pizza." He said, looking at me.

"Sure." I said and nodded my head. He drove us to the nearest Pizza Hut and he parked his car. We walked inside together and stood in the take out line and I can feel every eyes was on him. The line was small, but there were still people. The order taker looked flustered as he ordered a pizza box for us.

"You do get a lot of attention wherever you go." I said to him.

"Tell me something new." He said and as soon as he said that, a group of girls came to him and I tried to hide my smile because it will be pretty interesting.

"Hello." One of them greeted him, completely ignoring me and I was kind of glad , that they were keeping me out of the scene.

"What?" He snapped at them and they were slightly taken aback by his attitude and looked flustered.

"We just thought we should say hi to you."

"Why?" He asked, "You should say hello to my girlfriend here,too." And dragged me into the scene and I scowled at him.

They looked embarrassed and give me a small smile and walked away.

"You should stop pulling me into these matter, they were clearly interested in you and not many come forward to do these."

"It is not always sunshine and if I am not clear in the beginning, this will give them hope and I am someone who don't give false hope to anyone."

I tilted my head at him, confused by his words.

Author's Note: Hello readers, I apologized for not posting recently and I know, I owe you a bonus chapter because we reached 1k reads. Thank you for your support. Follow my Instagram: _pcyxoxo_  thank you for waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.9K 40
***COMPLETED*** PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Babysitting the Bad boy. " Why are you here?" His cold voice asks sending a shiver down my spine. I peek at hi...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
2.8K 125 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
15.5K 622 34
Heaven Moore, the name everyone at West Bay High is disgusted by. She is the so called nerd. Hasn't made a sin in her life. Talks politely and is the...