My name? Albus

By EzekielVaughn

In this book, I will reveal unto you the secret behind the magic, the force in the background that grants us... More

Christmas
A brief journal interlude
Not Just a Book
It begins
Ow...?

Christmas Day

30 2 0
By EzekielVaughn

"Albus!" My excited friend, Xavier Gales, shouted to wake me up at some obscenely early hour. "It's today, it's today!"

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?!" I shouted back, throwing off my covers. Not one to be discouraged, Xavier threw a pillow at my face whilst screaming "HAPPY CHRISTMAS, AL!!!!"

I'm not going to lie, that pillow knocked me right out of bed.

"Ow, Gales, what was that about?" I said, rubbing my neck and standing up in my pajamas.

"It's four-thirty, and you weren't up yet, and IT'S CHRISTMAS, AL!!" Xavier jumped up and down in his red and white striped pajamas. I can't say that I wasn't excited, but the pillow definitely put a damper on my morning.

"Okay, Xav," I said calmly. "You're excited, right?" He nodded vigorously. "Then I will come open presents with as long as you promise to change those bloody PJ's."

"Got it!" And with that he was off.

Later that same morning, I found an interesting gift. It was a small, delicately wrapped parcel, and looked like it contained a very thin sweater of sorts. I opened it gently, and a silky material was inside, definitely not a sweater. I wrapped it around my shoulders, enjoying how soft it was. Then Xavier gasped.

"What?" I asked, my eyes snapping up to his.

"You're invisible! Your body's gone!" He said, pointing. I looked down and dropped the cloak from my shoulders when I noticed I couldn't see my torso. A small note fell out, reading "use it well. ~H"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...