Dharmiyaan

By Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. More

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Arnav's trip

4.9K 293 21
By Anjanaa31

Arnav was eagerly waiting for his mother's call anytime. He was so happy about his engagement news. He no more needed to wait. Kushi is Arnav's and this thought is enough for him to burst in happiness.

Finally as if ending his wait his phone rang and he smirked before picking up the phone.
" Haan Maa " he answered.

" Chote, beta....." Her mother stammered.

Arnav " Haan Maa tell me. How are you ? " He asked smiling like a mad.

" Chote Iam fine beta, But your Dadi is not " she faked her crying.

Arnav gaped at the phone " Dadi is your Scape goat now. Aww.... My innocent Mumma" he thought.

" Yes, she's severely serious, you come to village now " Ranjini said.

" Mumma what are you saying ? Dadi is serious and you are telling me now...... How can you ignore it like this Maa ? Iam in Delhi that doesn't mean I'll let you guys like this. Don't worry Maa , Iam coming there as soon as possible " he said in his almost panicking voice.

Ranjini released a breath of relief. And looking at her mother-in-law who was listening him too " Chote maan Gaye " both shook their hands.

Dadi jumped in happiness. Arnav " Maa " he called startling them.

"Haan, beta...." She said.

" What happened to Dadi by the way ? " He asked.

Dadi gasped and kept her hands on her head, misunderstanding her gesture Ranjini said " Sar pe....." Dadi shook her head and placed her hands on her chest " Dhil hei... " Ranjini said. ( Heart in head ). Dadi glared at her smacking her head.

Arnav had a hard time controlling his laugh. ' sar pe.... Dhil hei. Like really......Aww Dadi..... ' he covered the phone Mike and chuckled.

" Maa, problem sar pe ya Dhil pe "  ( In head or Heart ? ) He asked as if the world's whole innocence river is flowing inside him.

" Dhil pe.....Haan Dhil pe. She's missing you so much. Please come here beta" Ranjini said.

Arnav " Acha, don't worry Maa, I'll come there right now. In fact I'll take 15 days leave and stay with Dadi and will take care of her. After all Dadi's health is very important. Till then everything will be done na Maa ? "

Ranjini " It's More than enough beta " she literally jumped.

Arnav " Ok Maa. See you tomorrow "

" Ok beta " she said and cut the call. Arnav shook his head smiling " Crazy Dadi and my innocent Mumma. Iam sure this must be Dadi's idea "

On the other side, Dadi was overwhelmed hearing him. Dadi " Aww...... Dekha Ranjini How much my chote loves me..... He's coming here only for me taking 15 days leave " she boasted without knowing that her Grandson is coming to village definitely but not for HER.

Arnav was already ready with his packing and he already informed his chief about his leave. He called Vikram " Vik, Iam leaving today buddy "

Vikram " What..... ? Wait..... " He cut the call and ran to his apartment.

On reaching his apartment he ran into his room " Arnie, you are leaving today ? "

Arnav " Haan Yaar, finally I got a call "

Vikram " What did they said ? " He asked smiling.

Arnav " My Dadi is sick...... " Vikram chuckled " that's what they said "

Vikram " I can't believe it. So cute of them Man " Arnav nodded smiling.

Vikram hugged him " All the best for your future Arnie. I truly wish this is your last trip to travel alone. Next time your trip turn out to be a romantic long drive with your Fiance "

Arnav Chuckled " Enough of your nautanki. And Vik till I reach don't get into any mess like that day. Be safe and take care of Dhiya. Any emergency, don't mind the time..... I'll be available for you always. You know right ? "

Vikram smiled and nodded his head and hugged Arnav tightly. Vikram got a thin layer of tears in his eyes for which he didn't had any reason. He patted his back and said " Chal sentibaaz..... I'll be safe and will take care of your sister properly. Don't worry about us and enjoy the drama at your house "

Arnav laughed " Don't know what's in the store for me. At times I feel that Mehek shouldn't have said this to me. Then for sure it would've been a shocking surprise for me. Just imagine....... "

Vikram smiled " Ok Yaar, when are you leaving ? "

Arnav " Right now...... I'll shop something for everyone on the way "

Vikram remembered something and said " Ok buddy. Once all this drama ends and your engagement got fixed, just give me a call I'll be there with Pappu "

Arnav " I won't do engagement without you both. You both should be there with my niece " Vikram nodded.

Arnav " Ok Vik, I'll get going. Stay safe " Arnav and Vikram walked to Vikram's flat and having some talk and tease with Dhiya they both went down.

Arnav loaded his luggage in the back side. And hugged his friend for once and held his hands and smiling for once he hoped the car and started his vehicle. Vikram stood there waving his hands and Arnav slowly drove his vehicle. Vikram moved into the lift. Arnav silently watched Vikram moving into the lift safely and zoomed his car after the lift gate closed.

He felt his heart thudding fast every second his car kept on moving. Arnav " Arnav are you really The ASR, Yaar I didn't felt this nervous taking those big big guns in my hands. But, this Kushi girl is a different magic " he tapped his thudding heart asking it to be silent.

He shopped few things for his family and went towards Amarpur.

At Amarpur -

Mehek went into Kushi's room to see her Oogling at the laptop seeing some operation video in YouTube. She sighed and moving like a thief behind her she shouted " Hi Bhabhi "

Kushi clutched her heart gasping and jumping out of her seat. " oh god Mehek..... Chudail kahiki. What were you doing ? "

Mehek " me.... I didn't do anything Bhabhi. I just called you "

Kushi twisted her ears and said " Stop your antics and let me study "

Mehek " Study study, this is the last day you are going to study. From tomorrow you can't "

Kushi " Why so ? "

Mehek " Kyunki koi aa Raha hei, Aapke hosh mein gapsa Karne...... " ( Someone is on the way to take place in your mind)

Kushi somewhere guessed who it was and a huge pink shade spreaded on her face and she turned to the otherside clutching her heart which is beating like anything " Koun ? "

Mehek " Turn your red signal here then I'll tell you "

Kushi took the cushion and threw it on her face. Mehek " Ouch..... That hurts Bhabhi. Arnav Bhaiya se complaint karoongi "

Kushi's eyes looked at her face at instant and said " Mehek, mein toh..... "

Mehek " Hey Bhagwaan, Bhabhi....... What happened to your face ? "

Kushi turned her face to mirror and said" What happened..... It's like every day only "

Mehek " No, no it has turned deep red. Kahi Arnav Virus ke wajhe toh Nahi ? " ( It's not due to Arnav virus right ? )

Kushi rolled her eyes and pushed her out of the room. Mehek chuckled and ran to her home waiting for her brother.

At night -

Shantivan's gate opened wide hearing a honk sound. Everyone's face adorned a smile seeing Arnav's car entering the gates.

Arnav parked his vehicle middle and asked someone to park the vehicle he went inside. Dadi's eyes opened wide and she ran to her room telling others to maintain that she's I'll. Mehek giggled seeing her antics.

Amar " Now only you got remember the way of your home ? "

Arnav gulped and bend down talking his blessings " sorry Papa, I was busy "

Amar shook his head and went inside. He was happy to see his son but didn't show it in out. Arnav sighed. Mahi and Mehek ran to him and hugged him. Arnav smiled widely seeing his baby siblings.

Coming out of the hug Arnav asked " Where is Mumma and Dadi ? "

Mahi " Woh, Dadi is not well na Bhai , so she is resting in her room "

Arnav and Mehek shared a secret look raising their brows. Arnav " I'll come back seeing them "

When Arnav reached Dadi's room, She was lying on the bed and Ranjini was sitting beside her pressing her feet. Arnav gave a appreciating look raising his one brow.

Arnav " Dadi......."

Dadi " Dekho Ranjini, Iam missing chote so much that Iam hearing his voice everywhere " she coughed as if she's I'll.

Arnav's mouth and eyes opened wide. Ranjini rubbed her chest as if calming her down " Don't worry Maa ji, chote will be here any minute. You please stay calm Maa ji. Otherwise you will fall more ill"

Arnav " Dadi "

Dadi raised her head and saw her handsome grandson. "Bahu, see it's really My laddoo here "

Ranjini faked surprise " Arey Haan..... Maaji he's here really. Come in Arnav bitwa "

Arnav came inside and sat beside his Dadi " Dadi how are you ? Mumma said that you are ill "

Dadi " Just a second before I was ill but now Iam feeling good after seeing you bitwa " she said kissing his cheeks.

Arnav " Thank god Dadi, I was so tensed about you. Now when you are fine I'll leave tomorrow itself "

Dadi and Ranjini gasped. Dadi started coughing and laid back on the bed coughing " Hey Devimaiyaa..... Iam feeling so Ill. Please give me some more days to see my grandson's wedding " she again coughed.

Ranjini patted her cheek. Ranjini " Maa ji don't worry. Arnav will be here with you "

Arnav ' Yeh dhono toh Aasha bhosle ji ko picha chod Diya re' ( These both has left Aasha bhosle back Yaar )  he thought but next second smacked his head mentally ' Aasha ji is singer Arnav. Seeing these both acting Iam getting confused with people's department . How much they are acting ? By the way what's the need to act like this ? One word of ' Arnav marry Kushi ' is enough for me. Isn't it ? But why to break their effort. Let's go with the flow '

Arnav hugged his Dadi and said " Yes Dadi and don't worry I'll be here with you "

Dadi nodded her head innocently and coughed again winking at Ranjini. Arnav saw this from his corner of eyes and smiled. " Ok Dadi, you take rest I'll be back "

Dadi " Ok beta "

After he went Dadi sat on the bed realising a deep breath " I don't know what is he doing in police department ? He's so innocent. Bechara my chote. See how easily he believed my acting Bahu " she praised her own acting skills.

Ranjini thought ' acting Nahi over acting thi Maa ji ' but didn't dared to say it loud and smiled sheepishly.

Arnav called Vikram first and said that he reached Amarpur. He called Aman next and said him to be with Vikram till he's away.

Then he fell back on the bed locking the door and opened his phone gallery and saw Kushi's picture. " Hmmm..... Did you saw how much unwanted acting skills my Dadi is showing. Little did they know that Iam only waiting for the day when I make you mine. Arnav's Kushi. Aur kithna waqth wait karaaogi soon to be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada " sighing he was about to kiss her picture but stopped in the middle " No, kisses after marriage. Iam a good boy you see..... My Kushi " he smiled like a crazy and went inside washroom to get changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 108 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more
72.7K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more
191K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
42.5K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..