Cupid's Queue

KimberlyTanithMarie tarafından

▪️EROTIC ROMANCE▪️ "This, can only be temporary. Once the wedding is over, and things go back to normal, I'm... Daha Fazla

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
About Book 3:

Chapter 4

15.7K 770 653
KimberlyTanithMarie tarafından

The couple's soft moans could be heard in the park as they continued to get lost in the sensation of their passionate kisses. Their breathing was heavy as their hands impatiently roamed over each other; their excitement evident.

Hannah's fingers expertly undid the button on his pants before sliding the zipper down, her hands finding their way inside. She caressed him through the material of his underwear, tracing the line of his hard erection with her fingers.

As he felt her touch him, he broke the kiss, needing some air. His hand stilled on her breast, his breath shortening a bit, as she explored the thickness of him. He suddenly bit sharply into her neck and sucked on the skin as she slipped her hand inside the waistband of his underwear.

With expert fingers, Hannah pushed the material down over his hips, freeing him from the confines of his clothing. She wrapped her hand around him and stroked him slowly from base to tip.

"This is insane," he mumbled as his lips brushed along her collarbone before moving to cover her nipple, his tongue teasing its hardness.

"Very much so," she agreed while stroking him quickly.

He playfully batted her hand away and backed her up once again into the tree. Their ragged breathing mingled as he pulled the hem of her dress up, gathering it at her waist, revealing a white thong. His fingers traced the outline of her mound, pushing the flimsy material out of the way. He carefully thrust his middle finger up into her, his eyes watching her face. Her head rolled back and she closed her eyes as his thumb gently caressed her clit.

She moaned louder at his ministrations, her body arching to meet his hand, her muscles clenching around his exploring finger. His teeth bit into her neck again, almost hurting her, causing her to cry out in excitement. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she turned her head, lips blindly seeking his. He pressed his lips to hers, taking her mouth forcefully as she moaned, her orgasm sudden as she came against his fingers.

Hannah smiled as she suddenly pushed his body away a bit so that she could squat in front of him. She pressed her lips to his heated flesh, her tongue darting across the tip before wrapping her hand around it as she took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled up and down his length, and she took as much of him in as she could.

Her fingers stroked him in rhythm with her mouth, causing him to bury his fingers deep in her hair, holding her lightly to him. She sucked a bit faster now, taking less but moving quickly. Her tongue lapped erratically over him, pressing the head of his erection with every upstroke. When she felt like he was on the edge of losing control, she gave one final lick then placed her arms around his neck, wrapping her left leg around his right thigh.

"Lift me," she commanded, her voice thrumming with pleasure.

The man obeyed wordlessly; her blue eyes glazed over as he lifted her feet effortlessly off the ground. Her suggestive orders did something to him. She knew what she wanted and she had no problem in asking for it. He found this quality in her very alluring and it only served to turn him on even more.

Hannah's hands immediately tightened their hold while she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her back against the tree. He immediately positioned himself at her heated entrance. She felt his fingers again, dipping into her and then he was there. Thick, solid and hot as he slowly pushed into her, stretching her.

"God you're perfect," he muttered, pulling back and thrusting in harder, deeper.

Using confident strokes, he pleasured her against the tree. Hannah cried out, the wind carrying her moans across the park as her muscles clenched around him. She heard him groan a little, and then she cried out again as a strong orgasm suddenly ripped through her when he firmly and unexpectedly slapped her ass.

With another soft groan, she felt him swell and spasm inside of her. As their breathing evened, he pulled out of her and fixed her dress back into place before readjusting his own clothes.

"My place or yours?" he asked as his hazel eyes locked with hers.

She bent down to pick up her clutch and with a seductive smile she replied, "Neither."

A shocked expression washed over his face momentarily, before he regained his composure, "You never told me your name."

Giving him one last kiss, "It's not important."

He stuffed his hands into his pockets to prevent himself from reaching out to her as she walked off, leaving him standing there in the park. Hannah frowned as she moved further away from where the man stood, a part of her wanting to go home with him.

The attraction that she felt for him had been truly electrifying. It had been a while since she had had such a carefree encounter. The delicious ache between her thighs and the wetness she felt oozing out of her was a reminder that she had been careless. In her aroused state, she had forgotten about protection. She had never been so reckless in her entire life.

"Bloody fucking ass hell! Good dick can really make a person do stupid things," she muttered as she made her way to her car.

————— ▲ —————

"I still can't believe you had unprotected sex with a one-night stand, and with a stranger to boot! Buh wha d hell is dis woman?" Mikayla exclaimed.

Her words coming out a bit loud as she looked at Hannah in disbelief while putting the finishing touches to their meal. Mikayla's Caribbean accent would always make itself present whenever she was shocked, upset or generally just excited about something.

Frowning slightly, Hannah hissed, "Keep your voice down will you!"

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and they had been in the kitchen finalising lunch. Damien had just re-entered the kitchen and was setting the table a few meters away behind them. Tariq was due to arrive in a couple of minutes.

"Sorry!" Mikayla huffed, "It's just that this is a bit extreme, even for you!"

"You think I don't know that! Ugh, I don't want my vagina to fall off from some disease! I mean I took the PEP medicine my doctor gave me yesterday just in case. But you never know, these things aren't always one-hundred percent. Hopefully he was clean!" she replied, slight panic in her voice.

Damien laughed softly as he moved back to the kitchen island to stand behind Mikayla, "Vagina what?"

"Vagina nothing D-Man, go wait for your little bestie. The women need to finish talk," Hannah said with an overly exaggerated smile.

He kissed Mikayla soundly on the lips then said, "Judging by the panicked look on your face Hanna-Banana I don't even want to know."

"I hate that nickname," Hannah grumbled.

Damien laughed as he began leaving the room, "Why? You like bananas last I checked, long big fat ones too!"

"Miks! Talk to your fiancé please?" she pleaded with her best friend.

Holding her hands up in front of her Mikayla replied, "No way! Don't try to drag me into your sibling-like squabbles!"

"Traitor!" Hannah complained as she finished dipped the last Luqaimat in honey. "There, all done."

Smiling, she thanked her before asking, "So, what was his name again?"

"Miles from what I heard, the beat of the music at the time was a bit intoxicating and I was too focused on his body and eyes," Hannah said shamefaced, "it was clearly not one of my finer moments."

"Clearly! It's not like you to let them mark your body like that either," Mikayla motioned to the small fading hickey on Hannah's neck.

Her hand unconsciously moved to the branded spot on her skin, "It's been years since I've had one."

"At least you got some good sex out of it yea?" Mikayla asked with a grin.

Hannah involuntarily moaned as she remembered, "Fuck yea!"

They continued to idly chat as they finished putting the food on the table. In honour of Tariq's visit they had prepared Qatari food. Mikayla, with the help of Damien and Hannah, had cooked Machboos, which was a spiced rice dish that was usually mixed with a type of meat.

Mikayla had decided on using lamb, knowing that it was Tariq's favourite and she added a spicy salsa dip at the side for some extra heat. She knew that he would enjoy the extra flavour as much as herself since they were both used to eating spicier types of foods.

For dessert, they would have Luqaimat, knowing that it was one of Damien's preferred treats from when he would visit Tariq. It was a deep-fried dough ball which she had Hannah dip in honey. It reminded Mikayla of a sweeter version of Pholourie, which was a snack food commonly eaten in Trinidad and Tobago.

The sound of the elevator bell going off and the happy tone of Damien's voice greeting his best friend could be heard. Mikayla repeatedly raised her eyebrows excitedly at Hannah as the deep sound of masculine voices moved closer.

Hannah grabbed a Luqaimat and munched on it, "I said no woman, get whatever match making idea out of your head, it's not happening."

"What's not happening," Damien said as he entered into the kitchen, his best friend Tariq standing next to him.

The expression that came over Hannah's face could only be described as one of complete shock. She suddenly began to choke and Mikayla immediately moved to pat her best friend's back as she coughed.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing here?!" Hannah gasped out as she regained the use of her voice.

Her blue eyes could not help but travel over his body. She hated how his grey polo shirt fit him perfectly, reminding her of how he felt when he held her against the tree the night before. As much as the disbelief of the entire situation threatened to take her over, a part of her was pleased to see him again.

In the light of day, she could take in his appearance with more clarity. He looked much younger, the grey hair that dusted his dark brown hair was not as intense as she previously thought. She also noted the tanned complexion of his skin, giving away his partial Middle Eastern heritage. Surprisingly, she found herself itching to touch him again.

Tariq's face mirrored Hannah's as a look of absolute surprise overtook him. He could not believe his eyes as he stared at her for a moment before regaining his composure. It was the enchanting mystery woman from Friday night.

He tried to play it cool as his lips slowly formed into a lazy smile, "I believe that I'm the guest of honour. Hannah is it?"

Upon saying the words, he smacked his lips, as though trying to taste her name. He thought that it suited her. What a coincidence that the enigmatic woman who had been on his mind since Friday night would turn out to be the best friend of Mikayla.

"The universe must have something special planned for us," he mumbled softly to himself.

His hazel eyes took in her appearance for the first time in proper lighting, appreciating what he saw. She was just as he remembered her, though even more beautiful, if possible. He enjoyed the way the sleeveless heritage print knee-length dress fit her. His eyes continued to drink her in, remembering how she had felt in his arms.

A small smile threatened to form on his lips as he spotted the faint hickey on her neck. He remembered how he had been hungrily sucking on that exact same spot. His teeth sinking into her soft skin, marking her. The sound of Hannah's voice brought him out of his day dream.

"You're Tariq? I thought you said your name was Miles! Oh bugger, of course you lied!" she accused.

Hannah was not entirely sure why she was upset. She knew that it was unreasonable. After all, she had run off without even telling him her own name.

Damien and Mikayla looked over at each other, tilting their heads motioning for each other to slowly move towards the table. The moment the name Miles was mentioned, Mikayla knew that Tariq was somehow the mysterious man that Hannah had slept with on Friday. She could not help but smile, perhaps she might get her wish of them pairing up together after all.

Walking over to Hannah, Tariq pointed out, "I didn't lie, Mael is my middle name. Which some people use instead of my first name."

Hannah bit the inside of her cheek. The name he had said sounded like 'Miles' except there was not really an 's' sound, and the pronunciation of the letters seemed a bit more exaggerated.

As he looked at her, he could not help but feel a bit aggravated that she did not even remember the name that he gave her. He could not help but wonder if she had had that many similar encounters that their own was not memorable. Perhaps he did not leave as heavy an impression on her as she had done on him. The thought bruised his ego a bit as he had been unable to forget about her.

When he realised that she was not going to say anything, Tariq frowned as he added, "Besides, you didn't even give me any name at all."

"So much for it not being important. Fuck my life," Hannah mumbled under her breath.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9M 51.2K 30
Variella was a curvy shy kind of a girl. She worked with her best friend, Morielle, at a strip joint as she was a waitress while Morielle was a strip...
29.4K 1K 26
Because love can either damn you or dumb you. A/N: 2nd book Story and plot from yours truly. Started: Jan. 10, 2022 Ended: Jan. 29, 2022 Edited: J...
162K 6.3K 49
Harlow I wanted to help. Who am I kidding I just wanted to know more about the enigma of a man that came to the coffee shop everyday. So I went under...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...