Yours |Lee Seoho(Oneus) FF

By sarang_ham_nida

He has his eye set on her . he wants her, he needs her. she's everything he could ever ask for She has her... More

Before you read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Disclaimer

628 17 0
By sarang_ham_nida

This is fiction.  Please do not assume that whatever roles the character plays reflect on how they really act because it does not.  I do not own them,  this is solemnly from my imagination . I will not tolerate any form of plagiarism or insulting towards my writing or characters.

Warnings:
-Angst
-Violence
-Smut
- Depression
- self harm
- language
- alcohol intake
-shaming

* Read at your own Risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71.1K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...