πŸŒΈοΌ«ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½ο½“πŸŒΈ Giyu Tomioka X R...

By wrthlsss

HIATUS πŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ plot kinda goes β¬…οΈβ¬†οΈβ€΄οΈπŸ”„β€΅οΈβ†—οΈ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muh n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... More

β„β˜„ Moves β˜„β„
❄1) Sinning πŸ€
❄2) Redemption πŸ€
❄3) Beginning πŸ€
❄4) Climates πŸ€
❄5) Learning πŸ€
❄6) Perfection πŸ€
❄7) Hoping πŸ€
❄8) Unity πŸ€
❄9) Changing πŸ€
❄10) Trust πŸ€
❄11) Feeling πŸƒ
❄12) Saviour πŸƒ
❄13) Worrying πŸƒ
❄14) Fright πŸƒ
❄15) Overcoming πŸƒ
❄16) Bravery πŸƒ
❄17) Accompaning πŸƒ
❄18) Kindness πŸƒ
❄19) Rewarding πŸƒ
❄20) Friendship πŸƒ
❄21) Grouping 🌹
❄22) Rest 🌹
❄23) Embarking 🌹
❄24) Puppets 🌹
❄25) Meeting🌹
❄26) Survive 🌹
❄27) Returning 🌹
❄28) Rescue🌹
❄29) Falling 🌹
❄30) Help 🌹
❄31) Accepting 🍁
❄32) Slumber 🍁
❄34) Ride 🍁
❄35) Dreaming 🍁
🌟! Notice !🌟
❄36) Awake 🍁
❄37) Winning 🍁
❄38) Flash 🍁
❄39) Encouraging 🍁
❄40) Hurt 🍁
❄41) Talking 🌻
❄42) Familiar 🌻
❄43) Reminiscing 🌻
❄44) Touch 🌻
❄45) Growing 🌻
❄46) Teacher 🌻
❄47) Reporting 🌻
❄48) Confronted 🌻
❄49) Thanking 🌻
❄50) Released 🌻
❄51) Combining 🌺
❄52) Sunshine 🌺
❄53) Pondering 🌺
❄54) Plan 🌺
❄55) Dealing 🌺
❄56) Submit 🌺
❄57) Channeling 🌺
❄58) Seniors 🌺
❄59) Lightning 🌺
❄60) Goodbye 🌺
❄61) Sensing πŸ‚
❄62) Abuse πŸ‚
❄63) Gathering πŸ‚
❄64) Sollution πŸ‚
🌟!Sorted!🌟
❄65) η ΄η“œ πŸ‚
❄66) Solo πŸ‚
❄67) Recalling πŸ‚
❄68) Past πŸ‚
❄69) Connecting πŸ‚
🌟!Not The End!🌟
❄70) Back πŸ‚
❄71) Listening 🌷
❄72) Courage🌷
❄73) Blaming 🌷
❄74) Shrink 🌷
❄75) Losing 🌷
❄76) Scorch 🌷
❄77) Retelling 🌷
❄78) Izumi🌷
❄79) Seperating🌷
❄80) Battle 🌷
🌱81) Believing
🌱82) Melancholy

❄33) Departing 🍁

5.9K 239 91
By wrthlsss

Soon after you and Giyu's moment, he sadly had to leave, getting a stern look from your carer Aoi as she caught you both.

But in all honesty, it didn't matter! Because you knew how he felt now. And you were somewhat in a relationship.

Today was a new start, and you felt far more energetic and overall happy. Apparently, you were meant to be going on a trip with a Pillar, so you were glad to get out and about again.

The boys and you shared your goodbye's to the Butterfly Estate and they all went cheesy and tearful. You gave Aoi a quick hug and she bid you farewell, a huge blush spreading on her adorable face.

Your positive mood that day scared both Tanjirou and Zenitsu when you waltzed their way to greet them.

"W-What's gotten into you (Y/n)?" Tanjirou shivered as you turned his way, even your mask was glowing in a bright radiance.

"What do you mean Tanjirou, we get to go on a journey with a new friend, I can't wait!" You twirled as the teen deadpanned.

"GIVE US (Y/N) BACK!" You were grabbed into a neck hold and your personality switched as you twisted your body to deliver a harsh kick.

"Don't push it." Your aura almost suffocated the poor blue-haired boy, "I'm in a good mood, Inosuke!"

His twisted hand twitched as he lifted his face out the ground, "Nevermind, it's her.."

"You guys still seem really weak, you sure you all trained properly?" You sighed as all their jaws dropped.

"I'll have you know, we actually did rigorous whole body training!" Tanjirou made his way over to you, "My body still aches!"

"We were in heaven.." Zenitsu seemed in a daze, staring at you, "Two boobs... Two thighs, hmmmmmmm-"

Your blood boiled as you grabbed him by the collar, "Quit being such a pervert to girls!!"

"IT WAS A BLISS!" He sang as you threw him a few feet away.

Inosuke was on alert the moment a train pulled up outside the estate, "WHAT'S THAT CREATURE THERE!"

You dusted off your uniform, "A train you blithering idiot..."

The said fool started shaking in awe and fear as you had to stare in disappointment.

"This thing is the master of the land, yeah?" He pointed at the train, "There's no mistaking its length, and the powerful aura!"

"HOW THE HELL CAN METAL HAVE AN AURA!?"

"It may be asleep right now, but don't let your guard down!" He flinched when your hand connected with his back.

The slap print was sure to stay there for a few days, "How stupid can you be..."

The boy hissed his next words, "I'll rip your breasts off just like with Kochou-chan."

You were about to respond, but Tanjirou had tapped your shoulder, flinching when you faced him, your mask leaking steam.

"U-Uh. (Y/n), we have to run!" He grabbed you as Zenitsu broke into a sprint.

It seemed you caught the attention of nearby policemen and wanderers were seeming suspicious...

"We're being chased!!" He cried when in reality, you weren't even in their sight now.

Tanjirou let you go, and Inosuke soon caught up, "You guys left me with the huge creature and the mad people?!"

"First of, this is a steam engine train!" You stood up straight, "And you were busy blowing our cover!"

Zenitsu spoke up too, "We really can't carry our swords around in the open.. (Y/n)'s right, we have to keep a low profile." He hid his within his kimono, "It would just cause chaos.."

You nodded, doing the same, "Sure.. But what's he gonna do?!"

You pointed Inosuke's way as he struck a pose,

"They're plain in sight, wear some clothes, moron." Zenitsu clicked his tongue in irritation as you faced the train.

"They call it the 'Infinite Train', if we ride it, we should be able to meet up with Rengoku-san.." Tanjirou stood by you, studying a piece of paper.

"Seems like Rengoku is already on the train, " You faced Tanjirou, "You should get some tickets."

He nodded, running off, "Stay here, I'll be right back!"

/////////////

"UWOOOH, WE'RE INSIDE THE BELLY!!"

"Be quiet Inosuke..."

"G-Guys, remember when I said 'low profile'?" Zenitsu's voice wavered.

"THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT BEGINS!" Inosuke punched a fist into the air as you groaned.

You were about to punch Inosuke's lights out, but Tanjirou started speaking.

"..I can smell him, he is close.." He was tapped by Zenitsu.

"So this guy is a Pillar?" He seemed starstruck as Tanjirou nodded.

"Tasty!!"

You flinched at such a loud voice.

"Tasty!" It repeated once again, and you walked up to the source, "Tasty!!"

You sweatdropped when you saw a man stuffing his face full with some food.

'This is the Flame Pillar, Rengoku?' You sighed, sitting across from both him and Tanjirou.

Zenitsu and Inosuke naturally sat down under your imminent glare, your aura could do crazy things...

"Nice to meet you, " You crossed your legs, holding out a friendly hand as the man quickly shook it, "My name is-"

"(Y/n) (L/n)? The Goddess of Spring?"

You blinked under your mask, body pausing for a few moments, "That's-"

"Ah, Tanjirou Kamado!" He tapped next to him, "I'm delighted to find out that you used your fathers 'Dance of Fire God' in a battle! And you (Y/n), with your Goddess of Spring attacks!"

You blushed under his praise, and scoffed, "I-It was nothing.."

You sweatdropped when you saw two maids struggling to pack away his many dishes.

'Someone's a glutton..'

"You guys should be my Tsugukos, I'll look after you!" He ignored both you and Tanjirou's rejections, going into a teaching rant.

"Swordsmen who can use flames and water have become pillars in every age, no exception. The basic breaths are; flames, water, wind, rock and lightning and the other breaths are branched out from those. Mist is derived from the wind!"

"Young Mizoguchi, what colour is your blade?" He faced his large eyes at Tanjirou.

"I'm Kamado, and it's black..." He sighed as you laughed at his annoyance.

"That's tough!" Rengoku crossed his arms, "I have never seen a swordsman with a black blade who became a pillar!"

This news made both you and Tanjirou frown, and he continued, "And what's more, I understand that you don't even know what kinda swordsmanship you want to master!"

Just as he said those words, the train started moving, and Inosuke jumped from excitement.

"And you (Y/n)?" He made you jump out of your daze, "What colour is your blade?"

"White. A pure, crystal white." You momentarily removed your mask slightly to tuck a stray hair behind your ear.

"..." The man's eyes went small for a few seconds due to this, "S-Sounds special."

You inwardly smiled, tilting your head to the side, "I want to be the Snow Pillar!"

This made both Tanjirou and Rengoku slightly shocked, and the Pillar had to hide his reaction, "I'll train you at my place. So be at ease now.."

The sound of pecking caught up to your ears, and you turned to the window.

"Yuki?!" You gasped, immediately opening it to grab the tired barn owl, "What the heck is up with you and these visits!"

You unruffled your hair, removing some leaves as said bird stared at Rengoku.

"Youuuu should keep a lookout instead of catching a few Z's!" She bravely began telling off the man as he shook his head.

"Trust me birdy, I'm already on it!" He leant back to rest, much to your surprise.

Yuki turned back to you, seeming stressed, so you held her in your lap, "Just rest for a bit I guess."

Voila!

One huge chapter, until tomorrow because I am slightly busy...

Course work ain't no joke 😂

Thanks for reading! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 294 17
A raven haired boy with ocean blue eyes named tomioka giyuu, got paired with someone unexpected, sanemi shinazugawa, he personally liked this boy tha...
3.2M 156K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
5.1K 53 10
I'M BACK YALL This story will include SMUT ⚠️, and cursing, and bullying angst. slight Sanekana, and just to let you know i might do so much stories...