One Chance [Michaeng] {COMPLE...

By Cub_pengu

Chaeyoung met Mina in a indoor flower garden. He fell in love with her and is willing to do anything for her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

1.5K 37 6
By Cub_pengu

[No one's POV]

Leaning closer to Mina slowly...

Mina's face flushed and avoided Chaeyoung's gaze as he is staring into her beautiful eyes charmingly.

Before their lips can touch, Mina used her finger to poke Chaeyoung's chest, preventing him from inching closer.

Chaeyoung looked at her worriedly and ask,

"What's wrong?"

"Your wounds..." Mina mumbled and looked away.

"Your kiss will heal everything." Chaeyoung said.

"Liar..." Mina said and chuckled.

"It's not. Everything about you is magical. But now, I really need your kiss." Chaeyoung said and pouted his lips.

"Nope. No kissing." Mina said and used her finger to pushed Chaeyoung away by his pouting lips.

Mina stood up and Chaeyoung pulled Mina.

Mina sat back down on the bed but closer to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smirked as he placed Mina's hand on his chest.

Mina looked back at Chaeyoung and feel his pounding heart.

"This will only happen when you are around. And I want to feel more of this when I get home every single time. With more people welcoming me." Chaeyoung said.

"And hear carefully, people. Not person." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed.

Chaeyoung then leaned in to capture Mina's tempting lips which Mina respond to it after a few seconds.

They make out for a while before breaking apart.

"Finally..." Chaeyoung said and connected their foreheads.

Both of them are panting while staring at each other lovingly until there's someone clapping.

They quickly break apart and Chaeyoung's dad laughed.

"It's fine, my son. We have already seen you two making out earlier." Chaeyoung's dad said and both of them blushed.

"I didn't know that my son still gave such energy even after what happen." Chaeyoung's mum said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"For our family blood, I have to rush things a bit. If not, your stubborn daughter-in-law refuse to take our family name." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked down, using her hair to cover her red face.

"But I will still not approve the two of you together." Chaeyoung's grandma said, appearing behind of Chaeyoung's mum and dad.

"Why, grandma?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Unless, she's able to show me how will she act like a daughter-in-law." Chaeyoung's grandma said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you grandma!" Chaeyoung said and hold his grandma's hand since he's still not able to get off the bed.

"Perform well, Mina-ssi. I really hope that you're the one for my dumb grandson." Chaeyoung's grandma said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Heard it, Mina? Everyone approved us together. Or should we just get married?" Chaeyoung asked and smirked.

"What?" Mina said.

"Yeah, just get married now. I can't afford to wait for another 2, 3 years for a grandchild or grandchildren." Chaeyoung's grandma said.

A few weeks have past

Mina have already discharged as her wound is already recovered but Chaeyoung still have to stay for a while more because of his left shoulder.

After a few more weeks, Chaeyoung have been actively going for therapy and lucky for him, his shoulder recovered quickly and his left arm is able to move around but not very much as he just started his therapy about 9 weeks ago.

He went to find Mina after he discharged and when he reached Mina's house, Chaeyoung suggested for Mina to move over but Mina refused.

"Why? I thought you already agreed to be with me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"But... I'm scared that something will happen again." Mina said.

"It won't... Everything will be fine." Chaeyoung said.

"I don't want to... I don't wish the same thing to happen..." Mina said and was about to leave but Chaeyoung sang.

"You know I want you." Chaeyoung sang and Mina stopped.

"It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?
What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight" Chaeyoung sang and Mina turned around.

"I will climb over the mountain, break through the door that we can't walk through, just to be with you." Chaeyoung said and cupped her cheeks.

"Give me one last chance to prove myself." Chaeyoung said and after much thinking, Mina agreed.

Chaeyoung smiled and start helping Mina to pack her stuff before they move to Chaeyoung's house.

When Mina have moved over to Chaeyoung's house, it feels new for her as it's the first time she's in a house with others cause' she normally lives alone.

When it's Mr. Son's birthday, Chaeyoung wanted to go and celebrate with them but they forbid him to go as his shoulder is still recovering and need more rest.

Mina then decided to stay and look after Chaeyoung while all of the others went out to celebrate Mr. Son's birthday.

Mina went down to cook dinner for Chaeyoung while Chaeyoung is watching tv at the living room.

After he switched channel for more than 2 times, he decided to turn off the tv and went to the kitchen to find Mina.

When he saw Mina cooking, he went to Mina and stood beside her.

"What's for dinner?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina plated the food.

"Simple fried rice. Since there's some leftover rice in the fridge." Mina said and Chaeyoung took a plate to the dining table.

Mina took the utensils and both of them sit down and start eating.

When they finished, Mina took the dirty plates and washed it before going back to her room to shower.

After showering, she found Chaeyoung lying, chest down, at her bed while using his phone.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked and smacked Chaeyoung's leg, signaling him to move his leg so that she can sit down.

Chaeyoung moved his leg and sit up to let Mina sit.

He opened his legs and Mina is now sitting in between his legs.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung called and Mina hummed while her eyes is still on her phone.

Actually, Mina didn't wash her hair, she just wash her body because she's feeling uncomfortable from the cooking earlier.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung called again and rest his head on Mina's shoulder.

"What?" Mina asked and continue using her phone.

Chaeyoung took away Mina's phone and throw it to somewhere on the bed.

Chaeyoung then turned Mina around and start kissing her deeply.

As they make out, Chaeyoung slip his tongue into Mina's mouth and their tongues start dancing together.

Chaeyoung slowly pushed Mina down the bed and his hand slip into Mina's shirt to groped her breast.

Chaeyoung then took off her shirt and start kissing his way down.

He massaged her breasts and slipped his hand into Mina's shorts to feel her clothed pussy.

"Ah..." Mina moaned as she feel herself gets more wetter.

Chaeyoung quickly took off his shirt as well as his pants and his boxer before stepping out of it.

Chaeyoung slide down Mina's shorts and was about to take off her underwear but Mina stopped him.

"Wait... Why are you suddenly like this?" Mina asked, somewhat nervous.

"Because you're hot." Chaeyoung said but Mina looked like she doesn't believe him.

"Actually, just now, I come over to your room, I saw you showering and the door is not fully closed so I caught a glimpse of your naked body..." Chaeyoung explained and Mina smacked his chest.

"How dare you peep at me when I was showering." Mina scolded and Chaeyoung just awkwardly smiled back.

"Well, you're my fiancé. Why can't I?" Chaeyoung said and his hand is already at Mina's underwear.

"Wait... It's my first time." Mina said.

"It's my first time too." Chaeyoung said and took off Mina's underwear.

"Do you know how to do it?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"But I remember that in that video, that guy did touch the girl like this." Chaeyoung said and touched Mina's naked pussy.

He caressed it gently with his fingers and Mina's body slightly shook in pleasure.

"Ah..." Mina moaned and Chaeyoung looked at Mina.

"Is it right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know but maybe... It feels good." Mina said and moaned once more.

Chaeyoung then rubbed her pussy in a faster pace and Mina start to moan louder.

"If it doesn't feels right, you have to tell me. I will figure it out." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"Ah... It feels weird down there." Mina said and Chaeyoung stopped.

"What? Why?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina sighed in frustration.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina's pussy and saw juices leaking out.

"There is some liquid here. In that video, the guy licked it like this." Chaeyoung said and bent down to lick Mina's clit before sucking it.

"Ah... Chaeyoung... It's so good..." Mina moaned and pressed Chaeyoung's head closer to her core.

Chaeyoung start to eat Mina out and Mina keeps moaning like a mess.

After a few minutes, Mina climaxed and Chaeyoung was shocked.

But he composed himself and swallowed all of Mina's juices.

After that, he got up and saw Mina panting heavily.

"That feels so good." Mina moaned and her eyes is slowly closing but Chaeyoung inserted his dick into her.

Her eyes then opened wide and hold onto Chaeyoung's hands.

"It hurts..." Mina cried out and Chaeyoung stopped.

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked and stayed there.

After a while, Mina nodded and Chaeyoung went in fully and stayed at that position for Mina to adjust to his size.

Well, Chaeyoung is not very big but also not small, maybe above average about 10 inch.

Few seconds later, Chaeyoung start to thrust in and out slowly until he saw some blood coming from Mina's pussy, he start to pick up his pace.

Not soon later, Chaeyoung and Mina climaxed.

Chaeyoung didn't pull out before shooting his cum and he's not wearing a condom, Mina is not on pill.

Which means, Mina is likely going to get preggy.

____________________________________

Short smut. Sorry...
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 13.4K 61
Withered @ Broken Flower Chaeyoung and Mina are childhood friends, had been together for how long they could remember, being with each other through...
471K 12.5K 35
And The Story Is Out! This Is A Part 2 Of The Story "My Pet Penguin (MiChaeng) (read at your own risk :p)" Please Make Sure To Read That One First Be...
2.3K 118 2
Mina and Chaeyoung had a very rough relationship ever since they met. They consistently insult each other and bicker over things. Things stay that wa...
59.7K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...