Sleeping With My Bodyguard

By lazy-writerr

"Don't run from me, princess." Soft, yet threatening voice whispered near my ear sending chills down my spine... More

Author's note.
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter 31
Author's note.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
New story!
A rewrite

Chapter. 14

5.1K 160 17
By lazy-writerr

Enjoy!

"Shh... Guys, you're being too loud." Kelly or Kelsie or whatever her name is said to Jade and me as we tried to balance our posture in the elevator by laughing at the weirdest things. "What I got myself into." I heard her whispering to herself.

I fixed my unfocused gaze at the short blond haired girl with tattoos sticking out of her arms as her pierced eyebrows were raised in amusement. I think she's a bartender Jade talked, but I'm not sure... after a first two shots of tequila, everything was blurred and I'm not sure where we even are. Oh yeah... elevator.

That I know.

I looked at half sleeping Jade and laugh escaped my lips as I noticed her trying to kiss the blonde girl neck. I remember her trying to hit on a dozen girls, but they were not buying drunken girl smooth words. Jade looked at me too and start laughing with me which lead to blonde girl shushing us again.

The elevator made a ping and we didn't wait for anything as we stumbled out of it. I throw my heels on the floor not bothering to look where they landed as I went straight to what looks like kitchen... wait it's my kitchen. Are we at mines? I don't remember giving an address of mine. Smirking to myself I padded to the fridge and fished a bottle of expensive looking wine.

"Ohhh! I want some too." Jade shouted with even thicker accent snatching the bottle of my hand.

I grumbled swaying a little I walked to the chair and flopped down.

"Oh, c' mon guys... I think it's enough for you." The blonde girl sighed taking a bottle from Jade who just grumbled not being able to protest. "Now lets you get you two in the bed." She said as she put a bottle inside the fridge again.

"It's okay... I can take it from here." Another voice said making me look up at the blue-eyed devil standing with an angered expression.

Gasped escaped my lips.

It's just me or alcohol swarming inside my blood makes her thousand times hotter than she already is? Her tie was hanging loosely around her neck while her dress shirt had a couple of buttons undone. Her sleeves were rolled exposing tattoos on her arms.

"Mave! You're here." I slurred smiling widely at the blue-eyed girl.

"Of course, I'm here... where else I would be?" She grumbled walking closer with her brows furrowed in one thin line.

"Pss... Dy... I told you... that she's hot." Jade whispered trying to keep in inside voice, but she actually shouted straight into my ear.

"You take care of her?" The blonde girl asked pointing at me. "And I'm taking care of her." She added now painting at Jade who just looked at one spot smiling like a fucking Joker.

I felt hands being placed on my waist and my hand being placed on someone shoulder. My whole vision was blurry and I had a bad attempt to know where I'm going. Grumbling under nose I inhale the intoxicating scent of expensive perfume mixed with a strong hint of alcohol. I pursed lips, closing eyes not caring about my sudden departure from the ground.

Instead, I pushed my nose deeper into this person's neck and inhale deeply.

"You smell nice... like really nice." I muttered opening eyes and catching glimpse of Maverick dark blue eyes gazing at me with a jaw clenched.

"What do you think... you are doing, princess?" She asked slowly while tilting head to the side.

I gulped feeling my throat getting dryer by second and heart speeding up didn't help at all. The alcohol who was circulating in my veins went away leaving me in a daze of blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes from them, not even as I felt being placed on the ground. My hands found Maverick shoulders to keep myself on the feet.

Lifting hand slowly I brushed against soft cheek earning a sharp inhale of the older girl. I know that my actions are still ruled by alcohol, but the burning feeling on my lips begging to feel her lips again... it's killing me.

"The thing... we both going to regret later." I muttered softly before curling my fingers on her tie flushing her hot body against mine.

"You're drunk." She stated firmly clenching her jaw, but I can see in her eyes that she wanted to kiss me maybe even more than I... if that's possible, could course.

"I know," I nodded head not even trying to deny about poisoning beverage running inside my blood. "But I also know that... I wanna kiss you."

Maverick took a deep breathe hiding her eyes behind long eyelashes before opening the darkest shade of blue I ever saw. I gulped, feeling thrilled mixed with adrenaline start running through my body. Her intense stare at my face set my bones on fire and I don't know if I could last any longer resisting her.

"You're playing with fire, princess." She whispered hoarsely inching her face from mine.

Her hot breath hit my face and I couldn't help but close eyes enjoying how her presence makes me feel even if I know I'm going to regret every aspect of today in tomorrow, but right now my mind is on only Maverick.

I took a sharp breathe as I finally felt her burning lips being placed on mine. Her fingers were placed into my hair and I don't know if it's alcohol or being intoxicated by her my mind become clouded and all I could feel or think is the kiss. One simple lip touched and I was gone.

This time it was calm, collected... we both didn't rush things.

The biggest part of my head screamed to push her away... run away from her as far as possible, but the thing called heart always won as I pulled her even closer deepening our kiss. I can feel Maverick breathing becoming harder and I can predict she has a hard time to control herself.

"Let it go," I whispered breaking our lips and my fingers found the last buttons of her shirt and start doing their work by getting her naked. "I know you want this as much as I do," I spoke more confidently.

The alcohol caused me a boldness I'm feeling right now running through my veins.

Maverick hummed unclenching her jaw before She finally pushed me against the wall earning a gasp from me. Well, I really didn't expat that... but I deal with it I thought as I felt soft touched of a hand on my tight through the slit of the dress. I can feel her hand trailing further and I had to stop myself from moaning out.

"You're driving me crazy." Maverick hissed with her lips touching my sensitive neck skin, sending the bolt of electricity down my spine.

I wanted to answer but was cut off by harsh lips and all I could do was let out a strangled moan. Her hands moved frantically over my body not taking any longer before the zipper of my dress was pulled down and soon after my dress fell down my body leaving me just in black lacy bra and matching panties.

My breath hitched when her hands moved closer to my tight training a line of my already damp panties. I can't take this anymore I thought as I start pushing her to the bed while struggling with her pants. I can feel her smirking in our rushed kiss, but she didn't bother to help at my uncoordinated struggles by taking her closing.

"Fuck." I gasped at lips being placed on my collarbone and teeth sinking into my skin.

Feeling annoyed by her shirt I did what it's looked like the best thing to do... tugged the shirt with a force making buttons flew somewhere on the ground.

"You just ruined my shirt," Maverick grumbled under nose not even bothering to lift her gaze.

"I don't care... they were getting into my way." I shrugged taking of her now ruined shirt and leaving her just in bra similar to mine.

I gulped not being able to take my eyes from her.

She's beautiful... like whole another eternity. Her skin looks so smooth and I instantly ran my fingers through it. I can feel Maverick breath become even more ragged. Our eyes looked as I stared at the darkened ones filled with lust and desire.

Another gasp escaped my lips as my back collided with a soft mattress. I watched as my lovely bodyguard unbuttoned her pants without any problem and with a second she was half naked exposing her long legs who made the heat increase in my body even more. I felt mattress sinking under me and heat from her body radiating on top of me.

Her intense gaze did wonder on me increasing the heat inside of me or just suddenly become so hot? Her hand traces slowly along my leg, traveling to my tight and finally reaching the waistband of my panties. I stick my tongue trying to wet my dry lips. My eyes locked with hers again and she smirked. The adrenaline in my blood kicked in as I put a hand on her neck colliding her lips with mine into the rushed kiss.

Her tongue slipped inside of my mouth tracing random patterns. I wanted for her to continue to kiss me, but she had other things in mind as she trailed her kissed down my neck, sucking and I already knew she's going to leave a mark. If I would be sober I wouldn't let her, but I'm not...Her hand didn't stop moved further to their destination and as finally stopped near my soaked center she stopped.

"What's wrong?" I gasped from the lack of air.

"Just making sure is this what you really want." She whispered blowing hot air near my mouth making me hum.

"Fuck... yeah." I hissed feeling already uncomfortable by heat increasing between my legs.

I didn't care what a sober me would think or do I just need to her fuck me. I didn't feel her moving with led me to do the boldest thing I ever did probably.

I pushed her body underneath me looking at her with an unfocused gaze. Her eyes told me everything I needed to know as I moved my hand down her chest, trailing along with her tattoos who were scattered on her tummy and finally down her panties. Her hands found a place on my ass squeezing it slightly with earning a small moan from me.

"Okay, princess... you had your fun." She rasped our and I didn't have time to react as my back hit a mattress again making me yelp at the sudden position change.

Maverick placed mouth on my neck tracing kissed down my still covered chest down my stomach and I didn't even felt my panties being ruined in two pieces by her fingers as they flew to the other side of the room. Her hot breath hit my groan making me squirm. Her finger moved along my tight teasingly and I knew she enjoys herself by teasing me.

I fucking hate teasing.

"Stop teas... oh, fuck!" I yelped as two fingers pushed inside of me making my walls clench around them.

A breathless chuckle escaped her mouth as she finally moved her hand slowly and I had to do everything in my power to keep quiet. My mouth was agape open as deep breath escaped my mouth. Maverick hit every spot... ever right spot. She clearly knows what she's doing.

She continued to move her fingers as she moved her body closer to mine, hovering on top of me and soon I felt her lips on top of mine. It was a sloppy kiss as muffled moans escaped my mouth and she was smirking into the kiss, probably satisfied how she's making me feel underneath her.

Her cold thumb landed on my clit and start doing random shaped which earned a loud moan. Fuck... she knows what she's doing. Her teeth sink into my collarbone making me inhale sharply from pain, but at the same time from anticipation.

I can feel the heat increasing inside of me and everything become even hotter. My fingers gripped her forearm tighter with my fingers sinking into her skin. I don't care I'm hurting her, but my walls clenching under around her fastly moving fingers did wonder to me. The heat in my lower abdomen increased making me nearly explode.

My back archer into the pleasure of her fingers doing the best job I ever felt... I shut my eyes tightly groaning as she hit every nerve she could find. I couldn't take it anymore... the feeling in my stomach increased and I felt Maverick hand start moving even faster. But what made me explode was her hot mouth being placed my clit.

"Fuck..." I gasped curling my fingers into the sheets as I finally felt her moan against my center.

And it sends me into the utter bliss. My eyes rolled back to my head and strangled moan leaving my mouth. Maverick name left my mouth as the wave of my pleasure hit my body making my lower part of my body shake under Maverick. She didn't stop moving and I almost came the second time as her fingers curled inside Of me hitting the spot I didn't even know I had.

"God.." I muttered under nose still not being to recover from the wave I just got. My legs were still shaking and felt like jello. Deep, uneven breathe escaped my mouth.

"I'm not, god.... but I'll take it as a praise." The older girl spoke with a smirk visible in her voice which made me open eyes and rolls them.

"Are you... always this cocky?" I asked propping on my elbows as I tilted my head to the side having a better look at Maverick who was still between my legs smirking.

"No... but when I make a girl cum... always." She answered biting her bottom lip as her eyes wandered down my body.

I felt the heat rising in my cheeks from her intense gaze. I gulped feeling the same wave of hunger rising inside of me who just left a minutes ago. My hands found her shoulder pushing her on top of me bringing her into the sloppy kiss. She moaned in my mouth as I bit her bottom lip, trapping between my lips.

"Well, now it's my turn."

I mumbled slowly and before she could react reverse our position placing my body on top of hers. I placed my hands behind my back and with one swift move, I removed my bra leaving myself completely naked in front of the blue-eyed devil. I watch as gulped visibly making me smirk. She teased me... now we tease her.

"Like what you see?" I whispered eyeing her.

The alcohol who was in my blood half an hour ago was gone... like I never was drinking this night and it was all replaced by a desire for my bodyguard. However the boldness I always get when I taste poisonous liquor didn't leave me...

My fingers traced down her stomach enjoying the reaction I getting from her body. Her hips bucked upward as my other hand collided with her panties elastic waistband and tearing small fabric between my fingers. Maverick eyes hid behind her eyelashes for a mere second before she opened them, even more, darker than it was before.

"Payback," I shrugged throwing them behind me as I saw her looking at me with eyes full of amusement.

"I hate you, princess." She uttered under nose making me laugh.

I placed my hand between her legs slowly gaining more confidence and traveled deeper into her wet center. I spread her legs wider putting one leg on my shoulder before trailing kissed down her right and before she could react I placed mouth on her clitoris.

"Oh...jeez, princess!" She gasped.

Running my tongue through her juices I departed my mouth from her center making her whine as I traveled along her waist and coming in contact with her stomach. I watch her squirm under me with mouth agape open taking a deep breath. Her eyes were shut close but were soon opened when my finger slid slowly into her.

I continued to suck her skin leaving red marks along my way as I fastened my pace. Her hands found a place into my hair pushing me lower, but I didn't have any of it as I placed my lips on her neck sinking my teeth into it. My whole body buzzed with the excitement of seeing in her in mercy under my touch.

My name slipped her mouth as my thumb brushed along her folds letting me sink deeper into her.

After a few minutes keeping the same rhythm and feeling her body reacting to my every move I curled my fingers inside of her letting her walls clench around my fingers. Maverick back arched as she clutched of my body as her life depends on me. A deep moan escaped her mouth and her hot breath hit my skin making same tingles travel down my spine.

Helping her ride of her high a felt her muscles relaxing under me and she let out a satisfied sigh. Sliding my fingers out of her I saw her face grimace uncomfortably as I touched her sensitives nerve.

We didn't say anything just laid here... me being on top of her enjoying the moment until it last. I knew from the start it's going to be a one-night timer. She's my bodyguard and I am her boss daughter... it's against the rules and talking about them... I today broke many of them.

Feeling my heart slowing down I pushed myself from her body, getting up from the bed and watch as she lifted head with a lazy smile playing on her lips. I couldn't help, but smiled back... she had that unrecognizable glint in her eyes, the one who makes my heart hammer against my rib cage...

"I didn't know you had it... in yourself, princess." Maverick whispered propping in her elbows.

I felt the blush creeping into my cheeks as my eyes traveled along her body seeing already forming bruises on her collarbone, neck, and stomach. Did I really just made them? I gulped feeling embarrassed out of sudden. The confidence I had was all gone... and the old me was back.

I didn't answer her as I moved slowly through my room into the bathroom feeling intense gaze who made my skin crawl with strange tingles. I breathe out loudly as I hid behind the wall from those blue eyes and watch at my flushed cheeks... I just slept with my bodyguard I though closing eyes.

I felt a presence behind me and soon two strong hands wrapped around my waist pushing me further into the sink and lips being placed on my neck.

"Did you really thought we are done?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 667 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
15.6K 215 19
yo. "Can you stop eye-fucking me and do something about the dead body?"I sighed. I stared at her waiting for her reaction, her face stoic before fina...
12K 337 7
The woman's hand, decorated with rings, was squeezing the sides of her throat; the gun stuffed in the blondes mouth. Breathy whimpers slipping past h...
3M 79.2K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...