wonderland | rosé + idols

بواسطة jenniesmfgucci

❝ we fell in wonderland. you and i got lost in it. ❞ المزيد

foreword
request
list of one shots
just one more night ; taehyung
[tw] my everything ; junhoe
just go ; taehyung and jeongguk
just a shoulder ; taehyung and jimin
today ; jimin
perfect strangers ; jeongguk
flowers for you ; taehyung
have a good day ; jimin
[tw] training wheels ; taehyung
i hate you, i love you ; yoongi
never again ; jeongguk
[M] you and me ; taehyung
happier ; hoseok
my last goodbye ; jimin
[M] turn off the lights ; chanyeol
beautiful ; jeongguk
[tw] just a little bit of your heart ; yoongi
[M] sensei ; minho
my saviour, my healer ; jeongguk
these days ; jimin
shy ; taeyong
[M] café ; hanbin
shoot my heart! ; junhoe
[M] monster ; hanbin
[M] step father ; yuta
[M] step brother ; yoonoh
fall for me ; baekhyun
[M] love me right ; chanyeol
regret ; hanbin
[m] who's daddy?; chanyeol
[m] body and soul; daerosé
[m] my love; rosékook
[m] innocence; yoonrosé
love story; jeongguk
[tw] numb; yoongi
begin again; donghyuk
[tw] when you're gone; daehyun
you are my home; junhoe
back to you; sungjae
when we were young; wonwoo
[tw] silence; jisoo (part two)
all of the stars; dongyoung
i think i met you somewhere; jennie (part one)

the queen bee; jisoo (part one)

1K 17 0
بواسطة jenniesmfgucci

kim jisoo. almost every kids in school feared. the girl in the center. the cheerleader team captain. a top student. a very beautiful girl as well. and the lover of the football's team captain. they were considered as the power couple, because besides being good looking, they were also very good in sports, taking the school basically everything in their palms.

park chaeyoung? she was nothing. just an average girl, though she did have the looks. but that day one popularity didn't last when jisoo heard of her. the girl who's supposedly out to take her throne.

taking a seat at an empty table, chaeyoung looked around. she was still nervous, of course. sure many have gave her smiles, some girl talked to her and guys hit on her but there was something in her that's telling her one person is gonna make her who highschool year miserable.

"hey, are you park chaeyoung?" a raven haired girl asked her. chaeyoung gulped. the girl was beautiful. ethereal. yet there was something about her aura that was intimidating. but chaeyoung chose to brush off that thought as she asked, "yes?"

"my name is kim jisoo, and i'm the boss here. i heard you were flaunting your ass around every guys in my school." and she wondered why the girl thought the way.

"i'm not-" she tried to protest, but the girl cut her off. "oh don't try lying to me now you bitch. don't think just because some boys talked to you means you're pretty, 'cause you're not. you just looked like a slut that's why guys gave you attention." and chaeyoung had enough of her words that she stood up from her chair.

"take that back." she scowled and jisoo scoffed. "and who sharpened your tongue, lesbo?" and her eyes widened, shocked where the hell the girl must've got that information.

"why'd you even think that-" now living in a homophobic country, she was always afraid anyone would find out about her sexual orientation is. only her parents and her best friend knew. aside from them, everybody's completely clueless.

"let's just say i have a hacker friend." the girl smiled, taking out her phone, showing the seemed-to-be conversation between her and lisa, her friend teasing her how ugly her blind date with a girl went.

"hey everyone, check out the freak. a girl who likes girls." the smaller girl smirked and that's it. with just words, her world ended.

because of the older girl, her whole highschool was a mess. although she did find a friend, they only had to meet secretly so jisoo wouldn't find out, she'd practically drag the girl in the mess she's in.

sighing, she slammed her locker door closed.

she can say she's not in a total mess now. after all, highschool hell ended. she's a sophomore in college now. though a year have passed, she can't help but remember the past. all of it still haunts her to this day.

inhaling then exhaling to calm her nerves, she walks towards her next class, the bell ringing just in time she arrived inside.

placing herself beside jennie, she pulled out her textbook.

"hey, are you okay?" the girl asked her and she nodded in response, smiling a bit. "why wouldn't i be?" she asked, her smile widened. jennie's not stupid though, she knows her best friend.

"is it because of that queen bee again?" she asked. not getting a response from the younger girl, she nods her head in understanding. "don't let her mess with your mind forever, chaeyoung. you're only giving her power, and trust me, she'll full of it." and chaeyoung only nodded. and with that, the professor arrived.

"open your textbooks to page 45. we'll be doing a little exercise."

. . .

finishing up with her night routine, chaeyoung sighed as she grabbed her brush and starts combing her hair as she looked down. and when she lifted her head, in the mirror, she saw herself. a tear running her cheek as a quiet whimper left her lips.

it still bothers her after all.

she really hates the girl. more than anything. and she wondered when that will end. probably forever? but since she probably won't meet her again. in forever. she can now smile without worrying about someone turning it into a frown.

putting down her brush on her dresser, she walks back to her bed, tucking herself in her bed as she stared at the ceiling, slowly feeling sleepy as she stayed their quiet, her nightlight on, and worries off.

closing her eyes, she turned to the side, pulling in her stuffed toy, snuggling into it, smelling the sweet chocolate scented teddy bear. and of moments felt like hours, she finally fell into dreamland.

"hey lesbo." a guy called her of what seemed to be her new nickname now. but she just looked down, since she know what would probably happen if she does fight back.

everybody in school will turn against her. no teachers in school would believe her, and she thought about it "why?". but she just kept quiet and endured everything.

because she can't even tell her own parents, given the assholes they can be. aside from accepting her for what her sexuality is, they're those normal parents who couldn't care less about their children's mental health, saying just pray and all those stupid things that tv influenced and made them think they have the same thing going on with them would go away.

but it doesn't. it stays there to haunt them through the years.

"hey lesbo," and hearing the girl's voice, she shivered. by the second she turned around, she was drenched in cold drinks. and she saw how the sinister smile engraved on the raven haired girl's lips. "still roaming the halls like the horny homosexual you are, huh?" and chaeyoung couldn't but glare at the girl since it's all she can do.

then the girl's smile disappeared, "get out of my way, lesbo." she pushed the girl, walking away.

sighing, chaeyoung could only ran back to the dressing room to grab her p.e uniform and walked back to the bathroom to change. but while she was in the stall, a bucket of water was poured on her.

it wasn't jisoo. it was someone else. and she was getting used to other people at school making fun of her. at least she's not one of the queen bee's minions.

hearing a loud thud, she was pulled out of her dreamland. sitting up quickly, she rubbed her eyes, trying to see where the sound came from. and she found a small figure by her drawers.

she grabbed her phone, turning her flashlight. she was shaking, but if she's gonna, atleast she should fight.

"w-who are you?" she uttered and the moment the figure turned to face her, and the seemed to be girl's face became visible to her sight, chaeyoung's mouth went agape.

"please don't scream." the girl stood up.

"what are you doing here?" chaeyoung asked, still thinking if this is a dream- a nightmare to be exact, or the girl is really here.

"i need to borrow some of your clothes and money?" and the brunette narrowed her eyebrows, scooting back away from the girl. "please. you're the only one who can help me now." the girl begged but all was going in chaeyoung's head was what the girl did to her in highschool.

"why would i even want to help you?!" the words slipped out of her mouth. and for the first time, she saw how the girl looked so hurt. she never thought a monster would be hurt.

"i know what i did to you in highschool. i know i was terrible and you may not be able to forgive me for all of it but. . . please, i really need your help?" and her feeling guilt for what the older girl might be going through, she cursed mentally as she asked, "why, what's wrong?"

"s-someone is chasing after me." and when jisoo walked towards her, she saw the visible, still fresh wound on the girl's cheek. and that made her worried. but why? for all she knows, the girl deserved this.

"who? who is chasing after you?" chaeyoung asked, her eyebrows narrowed.

the girl's eyes were blurred with tears as she looked down, tears falling down her cheeks. "please, just help me. i really need your help. i need to leave town tonight." the girl said and chaeyoung shakes her head.

"if someone is chasing after you, then you wouldn't be any safer out there," and she knows she's about to regret what she's going to offer but. . .

"you can't leave. at least not tonight."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

156K 2.6K 40
❛ 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒓...
6.3K 209 8
just fluffy jaerosé oneshots (◕‿◕✿) i hope you enjoy this story!
182K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
175K 6.3K 26
"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴-" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧, "𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘰-𝘺𝘢𝘩!"...