Sweet love (one piece fanfict...

By kataradragon

Midnight is the last red-winged vampire alive after the Marin killed her whole kind, and 10 years after the i... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Help
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7

chapter 5

1.6K 42 3
By kataradragon

Katakuri stood frozen the moment she called him by the nickname only she called him by, and stared into her big red eyes that he remembers so well, and saw how confused, happy and shocked she was while tears begin to appear in her eyes.

" Is it really you?." Asked Midnight with a very weak voice and stared at his scarf, slowly moved her hand to his face.

Katakuri stared at her hand and felt her gentle touch against his cheek, his heart started to beat faster the moment her hand touched him, and he couldn't help to smile a little while feeling her hand slowly moved down to his mouth, tracing against his scars that he was careful to hide. Her gentle touch felt so nice that Katakuri couldn't help to close his eyes and enjoy the moment even if he knew that his siblings were around them, and saw everything. But he didn't care, it has been so long since he felt her touch, that felt so warm and soft against his skin, and he wanted to enjoy it for a little while.

" If you still are unsure it's me. Midnight." He said softly and gently grabbed Midnight's hand and looked into her eyes that stared at him widely. " Than let me tell you something only you, and I know."

He moved closer to her ear and whispered with a low voice so his siblings couldn't hear what he said to her. "The last time we saw each other we made these scars on our left palm to be sure we remember each other, and you were the one who comes up with the idea...wow."

Midnight throws her arms around his neck, before he could even finish, and hugged him tightly while her wings fell out in their full length.

" It is you." She said happily and buried her face into his scarf with a big smile on her lips. " It's really you."

Katakuri returned her hug with a big smile on his lips while running his hand through her long black hair, that felt soft through his fingers. Before his siblings ran over to them with big happy smiles on their faces, and he knew too well why. Back when he and the oldest siblings were kids, they played a lot with Midnight and got along really well. Even Oven who was an angry kid who liked to get into fights all the time like Midnight like she was his, own little sister.

" Midnight nee-san!." Brulee appeared in front of them, with all the others behind her, and stared at Midnight with a big smile.

Katakuri chuckled, while Midnight gently pushed away from him to see who was behind them, and she stared at his siblings with wide eyes.

" Brulee?." Brulee jumped up and down in happiness.

" Oven?. Perospero?. Daifuku?.. Compote?."

Midnight pov

I stared at the people around me while tears were building up in my eyes. It was like I woke up in a very wonderful dream, a dream I had many times since the day I last saw them. I had always wanted to see them again, especially after the horrible incident that happened many years ago. But I didn't have any clue where they were or how to find them. It was like they disappeared like they never existed. The only thing I had of them was the memory of them and dreams that was both bad and good.

But I didn't have any clue where they were or how to find them. It was like they disappeared like they never existed. The only thing I had of them was the memory of them and dreams that was both bad and good.

And now I was right in front of the just like that, and I had so many questions that were building up in my head while I had this feeling that made me uneasy.

Sure I was happy to see everybody, but something about this situation just smelled fishy and not the good kind.

I could feel Katakuri's hands on me tightened and gently pushed me closer to his broad chest that I tried to ignore. I knew they all would grow up after all this year, but just looking at Katakuri who had grown looking really strong and muscular just made my whole face burn up and I wouldn't be surprised if my whole face was blood red for everybody to see.

"Haha, this is great!."

I gasped in surprise when something heavy landed on my head and glared up to see Oven smirking down at me with his big hand on my head.

" This party is going to be great."

"Party?." I said in confuse, while he messed up my hair, something he always did to me when we were kids. " What party?."

Oven and the other chuckled before loud circus-like music was heard all around us. I looked around and felt more confused, before singing balloons, cakes, furniture, and other things appeared around us and jumped up and down with big smiles on their lips.

Wait, WHAT?!.

I stared at the singing things that danced around us and blinked a few times to be sure that I wasn't imagined it. But they were still there when i opened my eyes and sang louder and louder.

" She's here. she's here."

"Our special guest is here."

" Now the party can begin."

Two colorful balloons appeared right in front of me with wide creepy smiles and moved closer to me.

" Welcome, Midnight the red-winged vampire to the whole cake island, big mom made this party just for you."

"B..Bi..Big MOM!?." Shock was written all over me while the balloons floated up in the air before a rain of confetti rained over me.

I just sat there shocked for what felt like a long time before slowly turning to Katakuri and hoped that he was going to tell me that the balloons were just joking with me. I mean my childhood friends couldn't be with big mom pirate, right?.

Even if I haven't met them for many years, I don't think they would ever join big mom pirates one of the biggest dangerous pirates in the world. But when i saw Katakuris serious eyes staring at me while tightened his hold so hard that I thought it would leave marks on my skin, I knew this was no joke.

"Um, Katakuri..."

" Listen Midnight," he said with a low voice that only I could hear while moving my head closer to his. " When Big mom appears, leave the talk to me, trust me."

I narrow my eyes at him. " What does big mom want with me?."

Before he could even answer my question, aloud laugh echo all around us while the ground was shaking violently.

" Haha, Mama, Mama. Finally, our special guest is here!." Said an unfamiliar voice while a big shadow slowly ran over me and Katakuri.

A shiver ran down my back before I slowly turned around to see who was behind me, and saw a big woman smiling down at me with a dark shadow over her face that made her look the devil from a nightmare.

" Welcome Midnight, welcome to my special tea party just for you."

Katakuri pov

I glanced at Midnight and saw shock and fear written all over her face while she stared at mama.

" Um.." she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out from her mouth, but that was no surprise to me. Many who meet Mama, especially when she looks her scariest they get paralyzed in fear.

" She is very honored to be invited to one of your tea parties, Mama. She is very happy to be here."I said with a calm voice, while Midnight stared at me in surprise, but she didn't say anything.

Mama chuckled and clapped her hands happily, and a big round table appeared beside us with chairs decorated with flowers.

" Good, good. Let's sit down and drink some tea."

She smiled widely before walking over to her big chair, and my siblings took their seat at the table, the only seat that was left was two empty chairs near Mama.

" Remeber Leave the talk to me," I whisper to midnight while walking over to the two chairs that were left and put her down in on of them. She glared at me the whole time and crossed her arms after I sat down in the chair beside her and looked like she wanted to say something but held it back.

" Mama, mama. What a great tea party it's going to be. It's not every day you have a red-winged vampire here." Mama laughed. " And let's not forget the last one that exists in this world." Midnight looked down with sad eyes when Mama said those words, while servants appeared with tea sets and plates filled with different kinds of desserts.

" Streusen, what specialty have you done today?." Asked Mama while licking her lips in hunger.

The old man chuckled, and told her all the desserts he made especially for this tea party.

" But that is not all big mom, " Streusen turned to Midnight and poured down some red tea into her cup. " I also made this special strawberry tea, that I heard rumors about that red-winged vampire like a lot." Midnight stared at her cup with narrow eyes while Streusen poured down some strawberry tea for us other.

After he filled my cup, I leaned closer to Midnight.

"It's safe there is no poison in the tea."

She glanced at me for a long while. But she slowly lifted up her teacup, and took a sip and had a big smile on her lips, and looked at me.

"It's good," she said with a low voice and drank some more of the tea.

" Say, Midnight What have you done all this year?. We all thought you died with the whole vampire kind all those years ago." Said Brulee and leaned on the table while looking at Midnight with wide eyes.

Mama looked at her. " You know her Brulee?."

" Yes, Mama. We meet her when we were little back when you left us older kids at one of the islands when you were at war."

" Oh," Mama smiled and clapped her hands. " That's great news. Because you are friends with her, it will be a lot easier to convince her to join us."

The moment Mama said that Midnight spat out the tea she had in her mouth and coughed heavily.

" Say..'Cough'.... WHAT!!???."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.7K 81
Fae is beautiful, sweet, and kind and loved by everyone who meets her. That would be the case if people knew she existed. What is she to do with a br...
515 20 1
Luffy is mute and bullied by others his age in his family. Being the only grandchild of the Big Mom pirates made him somewhat of an outcast, but Kata...
1.2K 58 7
An ordinary person dies and is reincarnated into one piece with a few extra gifts from god.
233K 11.3K 44
[Romance Harem Of One Piece Characters] ⸻One Piece x Witch!FemaleReader A story of a female witch who had captured the hearts of many in the midst of...