Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ‘ΆChapter 19πŸ‘Ά
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 21

3.3K 144 84
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Mmmm..."

Zayn groaned sitting up in bed, he's been awake for few minutes, playing with himself but not enough to make himself cum. He's horny, so horny and Harry was bloody impossible. He's been refusing him, okay, refusing sounds ancient. He needs to get laid even his mind feels the drought. Harry doesn't want their baby girl hearing them getting it on. Zayn sighed sitting at the edge of the bed, remembering last night events..

"She's three months old Haz, the only thing she hears is white noise" Zayn had argued frustrated.

"She's just there though, she might see, baby.." Harry had countered sitting on the floor next to the cot.

"Here's a thought Harry, how about you put the bloody cot back to the nursery, she wont see nothing if she's in her own bloody room?"

"But we can't see her if she's in the nursery Zayn, what if something happens, how will we know?"

"Baby monitor Harry, that's how.."

"Just get up Zayn." Talking to himself he groaned, getting up after a minute sitting at the edge of the bed wiggling his toes. He looked over the now empty cot.

Harry has taken Yazz, their nickname for their baby girl, to watch his 'kumbayah' shit yoga then. Zayn scoffed finding funny how Harry lets their daughter watch that. Him in yellow shorts, bending, stretching, ugh, he needs to stop, blue balls. He walked over to the bathroom to get ready for work.

He's been home full time since giving birth going out for doctors visits. Yazz was three months old now, old enough to bring her to work. It's his first day back at work, he's looking forward to it. Needs a challenge, anything to occupy his mind off sex and blue balls.
He needs to shower, a cold shower maybe, or not as he shivered. He brushed his teeth, his eyes wandering to his scar touching it, not painful anymore just sensitive to touch. Dr Jonas did a good job, the scar looked like a fine line. His eyes trailed down to his semi, ugh, he groaned turning the shower on.

Going in the shower, he stood for few minutes feeling the warm water on his skin, that was enough to calm and settle him. He didn't stay long though, got out and get dressed, he was looking forward to go to work.

"Hello, baby. You look nice.." Harry said looking at him, he was stretching on the floor, baby Yazz next to him, on a bouncy chair asleep. Yazz is a good baby, barely cried unless she was hungry or her nappy dirty.

Zayn leaned down kissing her forehead a few times, and ruffled her unruly thick black curls. Anne bought a few baby hairbands, which were so cute, making Yazz looked like a doll, she's always asleep, so..

"Hello, Haz.." Zayn mumbled quietly before going to the kitchen for his morning coffee.

Harry has always been a morning person, would make a pot of coffee ready when Zayn wakes up, even though himself likes tea himself.

"Are you okay, Zee?" Harry asked joining him in the kitchen, the baby was in his arms awake now, eyes looking around.

"I'm fine.." Zayn drank his coffee looking him over, eyeing him from his yellow shorts to his tank top, damn.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked voice deepening, he's seen the way Zayn was checking him out, so why not have fun..

Zayn eyes finally landed on Harry's face, he was fucking smirking, bastard. He looked at his baby girl, beautiful Yasmeen, in Harry's arms but stopped drinking his coffee, was she smirking as well? he shook his head, he's seeing things, he needs to get out of here if he's not gonna get laid.

"I'm..fine..I'll just have coffee before going to work." Zayn stuttered drinking half the coffee, and decided to tip the rest in the sink. He needs to get out of here maybe Harry has got a point about the baby hearing them doing the dirty.

"I've got our Yazz ready for you, she's had a morning feed, so you should be okay for the next three hours. Her baby bag is already in your car and I've got the car seat ready...so you're good to go" Harry said talking quicker that he's ever heard him. He was nervous Zayn taking the baby to work with him.

"Thanks, babe..." Zayn nodded, grateful.

"Oh another thing. I've arranged a dinner for the family today." Harry said smiling so wide.

"Why?" Fucking why. Their families are always here, he needs a breather from them. This was probably one of Harry's attempts at cockblocking, "Whatever." he groaned grabbed his house and car keys, storming out of house without saying goodbye to him. He was about to get in the car when he heard Harry calling him.

"Baby?"

"What?" Zayn angrily turned around, seeing Harry cocking his eyebrows at him, pointing at the baby.

"You forgotten something?" Harry asked holding in giggles.

Shit..shit...shit!!

The baby. He forgot the baby. Bloody good start to his hard day.

"thanks" Zayn mumbled taking the baby from him, he put her in her car seat, making sure she's fastened properly and closed the door.

He'd barely closed it when he was pushed against the car, shit. Harry's hands were on the car, caging him in, dicks touching. Harry moved a bit closer, Zayn gasped, holding his breath, his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Haz.." Zayn whimpered. God he wanted to be bend over that car.

"Were you gonna drive away without our Yazz?" Harry asked in a deep voice.

"No.." Zayn shook his head.

Harry kissed both his cheeks chuckling a bit. "Are you gonna ask me why I'm making dinner?" he asked his mood changed from dominant to cheerful.

"Why?" Zayn whispered trying to even his breathing.

"Its our first year anniversary today," Harry removed one of his hand from the car, touched Zayn's face and tilting his chin. He looked at Zayn's beautiful eyes, leaned down kissing him softly. "Happy anniversary, baby."

"Happy anniversary Haz.." Zayn had forgotten about it.

"We're having dinner with our parents, I don't trust them with my daughter just yet. They offered to baby sit while we go out, I said no, we're staying in"

oh what a shame, a chance to be alone wasted, Zayn thought while Harry was talking, at least that killed his boner.

"So thoughtful of you, Haz, to include our parents in our anniversary, thanks babe. But I need to get going now" Zayn said gently pushing him away, it's not like they'll be getting it on in the driveway anyway.

"Is that okay, Zee? I can cancel them if you're not happy?" Harry grabbed his arm before he got in the car, frowning at Zayn's annoyed face..

"I'm good Harry. Really, I'll see you later, yeah, we will see you later," Zayn corrected himself when Harry raised his eyebrow at him. He gave him a peck on the lips, quickly getting in the car and drove away. Harry waved away with a still concerned look on his face.

Fucker, Zayn thought. He's not bloody okay, he's sexually frustrated and, -a burping sound stopped his thoughts, he looked at his rearview mirror checking the baby, she was looking right at him smiling, damn that Harry smile. Harry was just haunting him from all angles, bastard. He smiled back cooing at his baby girl,

"Yazz babe, we're going to baba's work today and you will love it. Uncle Lou Lou is there, he cant wait to see you_" he was stopped by another burp from Yazz, only this time it sounded more than a burp, he hoped she had a bib, Zayn dared to look in his rearview mirror again. No bib, he could just see white goo all over her lovely purple romper. Hard luck. He sighed, "Not long babe, uncle Lou will sort you out in a few minutes"

*

*

"Hello rosey cheeks. I've missed you. Oh my, look at you. Your daddy didn't wash or changed you today, huh" Louis was cooing and kissing the baby's cheeks, taking off the dirty romper to change her into clean one.

"Harry did change her, that happened on the way here, Lou" Zayn was lying on his back on the couch, Yazz lying on top of him while Lou changed her.

"Well he didn't do a good job of burping you, did he rosey cheeks?" Louis kept pinching her cheeks while she was trying to grab his hands, mouth dribbling. "Where's the bib Zee?"

"Check the baby bag..." Zayn said holding her, his hands across her chest, she grabbed his fingers, and he smiled turning her around on her belly, lifting her up and down, a kiss on the cheeks each time she was down.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Louis said having found a clean romper and a bib.

"She loves it, dont you baby, you love love it.." Zayn cooed at her, she was so cute, "urgh Louis!" He shouted when Yazz vomited all over his face, he handed her over to Lou as he rushed to wash his face, Lou laughing at him.

"Told him..didn't I rosey cheeks? but no one listens to uncle Lou Lou" Louis chuckled, he looked at Zayn as he walked back in. "Change that tshirt, Zayn."

"Why? I've wiped it clean..its fine."

"Its not fine, I can smell you from here," Louis said, "This is a place of business, those sharp cheekbones don't mask the smell babe. Change that shirt."

Zayn had a spare T-shirt in the baby bag, he changed into that. "Where's everyone anyway? I didn't see Ed, he's always hovering around"

"Stocking up.." Louis said.

"Isn't that your job?"

"Wow, you're cranky. Still not getting some action from Harry then.." Louis said laughing at him. He then sat down on the couch baby in his arms.

"It is whatever..." Zayn just shrugged,

"Is he worried about getting you pregnant again? Just use condoms.." Louis advised:

"No..its not that.." Zayn smiled looking at a framed picture on his desk. Its him, Harry and Yazz. Harry must have it framed, he traced his fingers around it.

"What's the problem then?"

"It's stupid_its fine, don't worry."

"Harold is stupid you mean." Louis said.

"He's not that. Believe me he's not. Did you know it's our first year anniversary today? And I forgot..who's stupid huh?"

"You're not stupid, babe. You forgot, you've just had a baby, so your mind is distracted. Its normal to be that way, okay." Louis said. "Congrats on your anniversary by the way."

"Thanks. And I beg to differ on it being normal to forget."

"I'm sure you'll have remembered if Harry was giving you the D..." Louis grinned at him.

Zayn laughed shaking his head, "Anyway, he's cooking our anniversary dinner tonight..."

"There you are..maybe you're getting it tonight.."

"Unlikely...he's invited our parents.."

"He's bloody stupid." Louis scoffed, "My goddaughter better take after you, the clever one, Zee."

Zayn laughed, looking up when Ed and Jake came in.

"Hi, Zee" Jake greeted with a wave.

"Hi, boss man" Ed said.

"Hi guys."

Both made a beeline for the baby not paid him any more attention. Zayn chuckled softly. He watched them cooing at the baby, Louis slapping their hands away not to touch her.

"Why is she dribbling so much?" Ed asked Louis,

"That's what baby's do, to get rid of germs. So don't touch her, she won't dribble" Louis slapped Ed's hands when the latter kept touching Yazz's tiny feet.

Ed smiled at her, "You know my mom can_"

"No your mom can't anything today, Ed." Louis said not wanting to listen to Ed's mama advise.

"How are you feeling Zee? You looking good as always" Jake was looking at him, playing with baby's tiny fingers.

"I'm feeling good.." Zayn looked down to hide his face, he was feeling warm all of a sudden. Why is he blushing for?

"Your baby is beautiful, no guessing there, she takes after you"

"Harry...after him. I mean she looks like him. She takes after Harry. My daughter, Yazz. How are you?" Zayn coughed, he couldn't stop stuttering and nothing he was saying make sense. Why was he tripping over compliments from Jake? The hell was that about?

The drought from Harry had him thirsting now?

"I'm good, Zee thanks" Jake smirked at him.

Louis glanced at Zayn, saw the rosy cheeks on him, "Guys can you check our stations are ready for today, please." He asked them. "And clean them yeah.." he added looking at Jake and frowned seeing him smirk at Zayn. When the two left the room he asked Zayn.
"What was that about, Zayn?"

"What's what, Lou?"

"You are blushing. Why?" Louis asked.

"I'm not...what have I missed then at work?"

"Don't change the subject, Zayn. What the fuck was that about? I know you're on a Harry drought right now, but you're not swimming in Jake's lake"

"Yazz is falling asleep, Lou. Let's lie her down while you show me what I missed and I need to l catch up with customer's feedback on booking system software" Zayn said coming to take the baby off him.

Louis watched him lying Yazz down in her playpen, he knows Zayn was avoiding the Jake question. He needs to end this with Jake before it becomes a situation. He needs to speak to Harry. Stupid bastard.

*

*

"They're here..." Harry shouted when he heard Zayn opened the door. "Hi, baby." He greeted him at the door with a kiss before taking their daughter who he missed and kissied her tiny cute fingers.

"Hi everyone." Zayn said walking inside.

"Hi Zayn.." Anne.

"Anne, hello. How are you?" Zayn asked hugging her.

"I'm fine, thanks and how are you then? First day at work, Harry told us. Yazz didn't give you problems did she? You know I don't mind having her for the day, right?"

"I know, thanks Anne. She's an angel, she's no bother. She's good. " Zayn chuckled at her, Harry was like her when it comes to worrying and caring.

"Hi sonshine, how are you?" Trisha pulled him in a hug, kissing his cheek, Yaser close behind, coming for a hug as well.

"I'm fine thanks. Hi." Zayn said nodded his head at his dad and Harry's stepdad Robin.

Greetings out of the way, Zayn stood back and watched as everyone cooed over his daughter, Harry looking proud showing her off.

"She's always asleep though, isn't she?" Robin said smiling at her.

"It's either she's a good baby or she takes after Zayn and just likes to sleep" Yaser said everyone laughed, Yazz groaned a bit, stretching her arms and legs.

"She definitely take after Zayn and can sleep through anything" Harry said winking at Zayn,

"Happy anniversary Zayn, I should say" Robin smiled at him.

Zayn nodded, "Thank you.." he was overwhelmed by it all and needed to lie down. But this was what Harry wanted so he stuck it out, smiling at everyone.

"Why don't everyone get ready for dinner, while I put Yazz in the nursery?" Harry said walking away.

"Everything is ready sonshine, just wash your hands and come sit down yeah, get comfortable" Trisha said ushering him towards the kitchen.

"I'll be more comfortable if you were not here" Zayn mumbled.

"Hey, I heard that" his mom Trisha slapped him on the shoulder.

With baby asleep in the nursery the adults settled on the table eating dinner made by Harry.

"I got to say this is nice, Harry, thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you" Yaser said patting him on the shoulder. Everyone nodded agreeing with him.

"Thanks, it was nice of you all to come, we appreciate it, don't we baby?" Harry said looking at Zayn who had busied himself with a glass of wine.

Zayn hated wine but hasn't had anything alcoholic since pregnant and just wanted a taste of it, so he kept drinking.

"Zayn?" Harry whispered pinching Zayn's thigh when he got no response from him.

"What? Cheers." Zayn has zoned out wasn't sure why all eyes were on him. How much did he drink, it's only half a glass, pregnancy turned him into lightweight now?

Harry pinched him harder to wake him up.

Zayn winced in pain, "Ouch, Harry. What happening? What do you want?"

"Harry let's just eat, this is lovely." Trisha said smiling at him. "The food is delicious."

It was a lovely meal, lots of chitchat and catching up. Zayn enjoyed himself in the end, baby monitor tucked between his legs in case Yazz woke up. They even had a cake Trisha had baked, she couldn't resist she said.

Harry cleared his throat loudly, all eyes were on him.
"The reason I asked you all to come, was just to thank you for all your support, especially Trisha and mom always checking in to make sure we're okay, cooking for us sometimes. It is really appreciated and we love you all" Harry said.

Zayn nodded cuddled closer to him. "Thank you all." He said then started giggling, he was tipsy.

"I wanted to also let everyone to know that I have accepted Yaser's job offer and will start working for him in two months" Harry said smiling at Yaser,

"Congrats babe.." Zayn said kissing him on the mouth before moving to suck Harry's neck.

"Zee come on, listen. I need to ask you something, come on baby, sit properly for a bit yeah.." Harry said laughing moving him back to his seat as Zayn tried to sit on his lap. Their parents just looked at him amused,

"Okay...but kiss me first babe.." Zayn got up was trying to sit on his lap. Everyone chuckled quietly, looking at each other.

"Baby, come on later..sit down for me please" Harry chuckled too sitting him back down again.

"You're no fun.." Zayn said sitting back taking a glass of the wine, his mom took it off him, exchanged it with him a glass of water instead. Zayn whined, "No.."

"Zayn, can you look at me please?" Harry asked.

Zayn pouted looking at him. "I am looking at you, Harry. What?"

"Well_theres another reason I wanted you all here. You see, I need to ask Zayn to do something for me and I wanted you here to witness that.." Harry said.

Trisha and Anne gasped at the same time, tears in their eyes when Harry got on one knee, small black box with a ring in his hand holding it out to Zayn,

"Zayn, I have loved you since I was sixteen. The first time I saw you, i knew you were the love of my life. Your smile lit up not only the room but my world. You are beautiful inside and out. I want to spend the rest of my life making you smile and seeing you smile. You have given me the most beautiful gift I've had the pleasure of receiving, my daughter, our daughter. I love you and you will always be in my heart Zayn Javadd Malik. Will you do me the honour of accepting me as your lifetime partner, will you marry me?"

Zayn blinked the tears in his eyes, he couldn't speak, but was nodding his head. He jumped on Harry, they fell on the floor, Zayn falling on top of him. He began kissing him hard, Harry kissed back.

"Is that a yes.?" Harry broke the kiss looking at him,

"Yes. It's million times yes.." Zayn kissed him again.

Harry had to push him off gently when Zayn started moving his hips. He sat them up, took Zayn's left hand and put a ring on it. A gold engagement ring.

"Well, we better leave you to celebrate boys." Yaser said helping them up before congratulating them. And everyone joined in on the hugging the moms crying tears of joy.

Once everyone was leaving, Zayn checked on their baby girl a little unsteady on his feet, but sobering up. Harry was seeing everyone out, locking the door.
He was happy, he's just proposed to the man of his dreams. He was tidying up and putting dishes in the sink, when he felt Zayn wrap his arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder.

"Baby.." Harry turned around, pulled Zayn in a hug, kissing the top of his head.

"Haz." Zayn hugged him tightly, head on Harry's chest.

Harry pushed him back gently, tucking Zayn's hair behind his ears, "I love you so much."

"I love you.." Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, pulled him down for a kiss. The kiss turned passionate quickly, both grinding on each other.

"Make love to me please, Harry.." Zayn whispered in hands touching Harry's lips.

Harry roughly squeezed his bum, hands massaging the back of his thighs and lifted him up, Zayn's legs immediately around his waist, arms tight around his neck. Harry deepened the kiss as he walked them to their bedroom, gently lying him down on the bed, hand on Zayn's back, he moved him up the bed and taking Zayn's shirt off in one swift movement. Next to removed his own shirt, flung it on the bed, he then leaned down kissing and sucking Zayn's neck, moved back Zayn's legs from around his waist to unbutton the jeans, he took them off as well as Zayn's boxers.

"Haz.." Zayn moaned arching his back as Harry's hands touched his body so softly like a feather, he closer his eyes feeling Harry's wet mouth kissing along his happy trail till he reached his scar. Harry gently kissed the scar, saying I love you after each kiss. The kisses were so tender Zayn's eyes teared up, "Haz.." he whispered again.

Harry moved up to kiss him on the lips then got out of bed to take off his jeans and boxers, grabbed lube and condom from the nightstand. He then laid between Zayn's legs, taking him on his mouth without warning, Zayn moaned so loud, hands gripped the sheets as Harry bobbed up and down, sucking cheeks hollow.

"Fuck...Haz.." he screamed when he felt Harry's lubed finger circling his rim, before pushing in, one finger became two fingers, two fingers became three, Harry opening him up slowly, curving his fingers rubbing on his pleasure spot. Zayn's hands were on Harry's hair tugging harshly, back arched off the bed as his orgasm took him by surprise. He came on Harry's mouth who lapped it all up.

Zayn loved Harry's mouth on him, he missed them making out. "Fuck me Haz..please please fuck me.." he near screamed as pleasure rocked his body.

Harry moved up the bed, kissed him softly on the mouth, deepening the kiss for Zayn to taste himself.
"I'm not going to fuck you, I will make love to you, baby." He breathed out against Zayn's lips.

"Yes please Haz.." Zayn was breathing heavily, his heart beating fast.

Harry put a pillow under Zayn's hips, pulled him closer then sat up tearing the condom with his teeth, Zayn took it off him wanting to put it on him himself. When he done that, Zayn then moved his hand up and down for a bit jerking him off.

"Baby, stop or I'm gonna cum" Harry groaned moving Zayn's hand. He lubed the condom generously, it was their first time since the baby was born and he didn't want to hurt Zayn. "Ready..?" He asked.

Zayn kissed him filthy and wet, "Can I ride you, Haz?"

Harry to squeezed the base of his dick so not to come,
"Yeah.." he whispered flipping them over so Zayn was on top, straddling him. With his hands on Zayn's hips, tip of his dick on his rim, he held his breath as he felt himself breach Zayn's muscles.

"Fuuckkk.." Harry moaned out so loud as Zayn sat all the way down, he was taking shallow breaths waiting for Zayn to move. "Oh_oh my god, baby"

"Yeah..." Zayn said rolled his hips slowly in figures of eights, hands on Harry's chest steadying himself, he moved up and bounced back down again, continued fucking himself on Harry.

"Baby..." Harry whispered in a strained voice, he wanted to thrust up so bad. "Can I?"

Zayn leaned down whispering, "Yeah.. fuck me hard.." he then buried his head on Harry's neck, placing his hands down on the bed.

Feet planted on the bed, fingers digging on Zayn's hips, Harry lifted his hips up and down as he thrusted up so hard, so close to his orgasm. Zayn was moaning so loudly, licking and sucking Harry's neck as he was hitting his prostate over and over again. Harry's whole body shook when Zayn clenched on his dick so hard, that did it for him, he came seeing stars eyes clamped shut, condom doing its job. Zayn followed seconds later, coming, a series of 'fucks' and Harry's name escaping his mouth. Harry kept fucking him till their breathing calmed down, that's when he heard Zayn sniffled as if he was crying.

"Baby..what's wrong?" Harry asked concerned he was rough. "Did I hurt you?"

Zayn shook his head. "You didn't hurt me. It's just_I love you so much, Harry."

"I love you too. I cannot wait to marry you" Harry kissed him softly on the lips, pulling out, he flipped them over again, climbed out of bed to discard the condom in the bathroom. He then came back with a wet cloth to clean Zayn off cum and thrown it on the floor. They cuddled closer, Zayn half lying on top of him, arms wrapped around each other.

"Haz?" Zayn said after few minutes.

"Mh?"

"Why did you move the cot back to the nursery?"

"You weren't happy with me this morning, so I moved it back." Harry said shrugging, "And I cant have you looking for happiness somewhere else. I don't know what I'll do if you leave me, I'm sorry if I've upset you Zee."

Louis had called to tell him about Jake. Harry didn't tell Zayn that .

"Oh babe..I mean I was frustrated yeah.. but not upset. I would never leave you..what makes you think that?" Zayn said moving between Harry's legs, kissing him lovingly. "I love you, Harry. I would never leave you.."

"Promise?"

"Promise.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...
94.1K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
28.3K 1.4K 8
Harry will never think of their marriage as a mistake. How could he? It was five blissful years and one full of nothing but fighting and the occasion...
16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...