Grindeldore Oneshots

By Rro110

*No uploading schedule* Just some ideas I thought were funny\sad I don't own the characters. Rankings: #1... More

Sherbet Lemon
The Yule Ball
Why is the world so cruel?
I feel the same
I want you
That-
Never do that again
The Dumbledore way
Eurovision
Homophobia
I make these high heels work
Cock roach clusters
Summer Sun
Tis the season to be jolly
Hidden Love
Boxing Day
New Years
The Perfect Gift
Above it all
Broken-hearted
The Blood Pact
The Truth
Sweetheart
The Cafe

Birthday!

3.3K 97 94
By Rro110

It's my birthday! So I'm writing a birthday special :)

Gellert POV:

I started to panic, not something I usually do. I had to make sure everything was perfect. 'Alright everyone!' I shouted, clapping my hands to get their attention, 'Albus is arriving in a couple hours and ve all have to vork as hard as ve can to make sure this is the best birthday party ever!' I pulled out my pre-written list that I'd put together last night, 'Elphias! Go to the pub and make sure that Albus is going to stay there for the next few hours but don't let him get too drunk.' Elphias immediately left, the good think about being intimidating is that everyone is most likely going to follow my orders. Well except-
'Aberforth, you need to start baking the cake or it von't be ready.'

He spat, 'I don't take order from you bloody foreigner-'

Drawing my wand and place it under his chin I replied, 'make sure it has extra sherbet lemons on top, ok?'

Getting the message, Aberforth rushed into the kitchen.

I looked at the list, 'Tante, I vas vondering if you could pick out some flowers from your garden.'

My Aunt smiled knowingly and hobbled off to her house next door.

Ariana tugged at my sleeve, 'Can I do something?'

I thought for a moment before saying, 'You can help me veave these into decorations.'

We sat down at the table as I showed her how to thread the bits of paper and confetti together to make decorations to go around the room. To make it a lot more festive. Eventually, I left Ariana to check on Aberforth. I was worried he might be sabotaging the cake, lacing it with poison to kill me or worse Albus. But to my surprise, he was actually co-operating. The cake was in the oven and he was waiting. It looked really good, it was even white chocolate like I noted down. Albus loves sickeningly sweet things. Not to mention it will soon be covered with even more candy. Aberforth looked more grumpy than he usually did when he saw me.

'Come to check I'm not incompetent have we?' He folded his arms.

I rolled my eyes, 'I'm organising this party, I'm checking on everyone.' With that, I left the room, going to see how Tante was getting on with the flowers. When I got out there, she had gathered many different nice flowers such as Lily's, Roses, Tulips, Poppy's and more. I already knew exactly what I would make with these. I helped her carry them back to the house to sort through. I took a few Lilys, a couple roses and some Poppy's and started work on Albus' bouquet. I left the rest of the flowers for Tante and Ariana to string up around the room.

Albus would be arriving soon. I'd finished my bouquet and the room looked beautifully decorated with freshly cut flowers, beads and handmade decorations, courtesy of me, Tante and Ariana. I went into the kitchen again to see Aberforth icing the cake. It was white chocolate with white, piped butter cream covering the whole thing. Sherbet lemons sweets were stacked all over it along with a few cockroach clusters stuck around the bottom. Next to the chocolate frog, that sat in the centre of the masterpiece, read 'Happy 19th Albus!'

Aberforth huffed, 'ok, I know I messed up the l a little bit but hey pal, you didn't ice this fucking cake it took me ages.'

I grinned, 'it's perfect.' I left again, Aberforth looking at me in such shock that I said something partially nice to him. Albus would be here any moment so I asked everyone to get in their places. They hid behind the furniture and I switched off the light and joined them.

Albus POV:

I was surprised when Elphie turned up at the pub shortly after me, I had just ordered myself a wine to celebrate my birthday. Gellert had been going out of his way to make sure it was special. I love him so much. This morning I woke up to him making me toast with raspberry jam, I love raspberry jam, it's my favourite. I'm not stupid, I'm very aware he's planning something for when I get back, he doesn't usually like spending too much time apart. He suggested I come here today, there's got to be a reason. Elphie ordered himself a beer before starting some friendly conversation.

'Sorry, I left your present at my house.'

'It's ok.' I beamed, 'I already know it's candy.'

Elphie looked surprised, 'but-'

I laughed, 'you still underestimate me after all these years?' Taking a sip of my wine, I said, 'legilemancy.'

Elphie rolled his eyes, 'Why can't you be patience Al? It's fun to have surprises.'

I sighed, 'whats the fun in it? I'm going to find out anyway.' I pouted, 'but out of respect for my amazing boyfriend, I'm not going to spoil whatever he's planning for me back at home.'

'Oh, you know?' Elphie asked

'Well I don't know what's happening but it's not everyday Gellert actually sends me away.' I giggled.

Elphie laughed, 'Yes, your boyfriend seems very protective of you Al, he's a keeper.'

Blushing, I responded, 'y-you think so?'

'I doubt anyone else would care enough to go to the trouble of doing anything, you know he hates Aberforth.' Elphie took a sip of beer.

'Oh Merlin, I hadn't thought about him.' I realised Aberforth must be making life very hard for Gellert.

'Then come on! It's time to go and put him out of his misery.'

We finished our drinks before making our way back to Godric's Hollow. Anticipation pulled me towards my house and I tried so hard not to swing open the door. Elphias knocked and opened the door for me. Coming into the familiar hallway, it was dead quiet.....but there was a distinct aroma of candy. I could smell it from anywhere. All of a sudden, Gellert apparated in front of me holding a bouquet of Lily's, Roses and Poppy's.

He smiled, 'happy birthday.'

I grinned, 'They're really beautiful Gellert!'

'Beautiful flowers for a beautiful boy.' He winked.

There came a grunt of disapproval  from behind the sofa, Gellert turned around in annoyance.

'Didn't know sofas could fucking talk.' He spat, looking back at me with a loving smile.

Bathilda, Ariana and Aberforth appeared from behind the sofa.

'Happy birthday Albus!' Balthilda came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going to rest in the armchair.

Ariana held up a rose, 'Happy birthday Albus.' She said with no emotion but I could tell it was trying to get out.

I took the flower and looked over at my very grumpy looking brother, his arms crossed and a scowl on his face, 'Happy birthday Albus.' He muttered.

Gellert cleared his throat and Aberforth just looked at him, I saw Gellert reach for his wand but Abe then strode off to the kitchen. Probably to fetch whatever smells delicious. The walls were decorated with pretty handmade things such as flowers, beads, paper chains etc.
My eyes lit up when I saw the amazing cake that Aberforth laid on the dining room table. It was dripping with Sherbet Lemons and had cockroach clusters stuck to the side as if they were climbing it. I was excited it was white chocolate, the sweetest one of them all. The chocolate frog that sat in the middle looked amazing too.

I pulled Gellert into a hug, 'everything is so perfect! Thankyou!'

Aberforth huffed, 'Sorry, did your bloody boyfriend bake this sickly cake?'

I chuckled, 'Did you want a hug Abe?'

He looked rather taken back, 'Oh uhhh n-no.'

I beamed as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, 'Thankyou for the cake Aberforth.'

It was Gellerts turn to roll his eyes, 'I actually ASKED him to make it.'

'Can you two not fight for one day!' I teased, taking a huge slice of the cake and putting in on my plate. It looked as if one spoonful of it would make me throw up. I loved it.

Aberforth took the rest of the cake

'HEY!' I protested

'If you eat more you'll be sick.' He grumbled, taking the cake away from me.

As I ate the cake Gellert pulled out a small package, 'It's your present.'

I almost chocked on cake before replying, 'Gellert! This is enough!'

He shook his head, 'open it.'

I tore off the wrapping paper to see a beautiful charm of the Deathly Hallows on black string as a necklace. Where the circle of it should be there was a diamond.

'Gellert...merlins bears how-'

'Do you like it?' He asked, smirking.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, 'I love it, I love all of it and I love you.'

Hope you enjoy this, it's quite long so ye, but Happy birthday to me! 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 959 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)
812 13 14
Albus is fresh out of Hogwarts and is stuck at home to care for his younger siblings after the tragic death of his mother. He meets Gellert Grindelwa...
464 4 17
"A tall, young man appeared behind the trunk of the old oaktree in our front garden. When he came over and extended my hand he had the unmistakably e...
501K 14.2K 54
โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๏ฟฝ...