Wayhaught: The Bodyguard

By Charmin21

What happens when Waverly and Nicole meet each for the first time?? Waverly needs protection and her husband... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

7.4K 115 10
By Charmin21

"I'll take you by your house first." Nicole says.

"Thank you." I say and we pull up at my hoise within five minutes.

My House

"Waverly is that you?" Champ says.

"Shit.. I didn't know he was back."

"Baby?" He says walking down the stairs.

"Ugh hi.. I thought you wasn't going to be back for another week?"

"Yeah.. I miss you." He picks me up and kiss me and I'm still sore..

"Ah! Mmmm.."

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah.. Just a little sore."

"Oh baby.. What happened?" He asks with a concern look and I look right at Nicole, who looks angry.

"Ugh.. Nothing really.. How was your flight?"

"Good.. I was hoping I could spend the day with you?" He says but me and Nicole already have plans today.

"Champ I already have plans and I.."

"Baby.. I miss you and I want to be with you.. Like really be with you and.."

"I'm gonna leave you to it." Nicole says walking away and she sounds pissed off.. I can't go after her because Champ is still holding me.

"Nicole wait I'm.."

"No it's fine.. Stay with your husband Mrs. Lockwood.. Have a nice day." She then walks out the door. FUCK!!!

"So.. What have you two been up too?" He asks. Fucking.. Fucking.. Yeah and more fucking..

"Ugh you know.. Girl stuff."

"Mmmm.. I missed you baby." He then kiss my neck.

"Champ we've only.."

"Hey.. I know we've only fucked once, but that's crazy.. You're my wife and.."

"But Champ we only.got married because we.."

"Waverly I know that, but over the years I've grown feeling for you and it took me to go away to realize that."

"How?"

"Because being away from you makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Champ."

"Waverly.. Likes try and make this real.. Like a real couple." He says and what the fuck am I suppose to tell Nicole?

"Can I think about it?" I ask.

"Whatever you need." He kisses me again and it does feel good.. I kiss him back without even thinking.. "Mmmmmm.. I'm such a guy." He says

"(Laughs) What are you talking about?"

"I have a boner and I'm.. Well I don't want us to jump right into it."

"Good point." I say and he puts me down..

Later That Day

"I've had too much to drink.. Can we go home?" I ask Champ.

"Of course babe.. Alright fellas we are out." Champ says and we make our way back home and I think the alcohol has taking over because we are all over each other.

"Mmmm.. Champ I.."

"Shhhhhh.. I'll be gentle baby." She lays me down on the bed and lifts up my dress. "I've wanted this for some long."

"Champ stop and talking and just.. (Gasps) Mmmm.."

"(Groans) Damn.. You feel so good baby.." He says and Nicole pops up in my head. SHIT!!

"You too baby.. Faster." I say.

"You're a bad girl."

"You have no idea." I assay flipping is over so that I'm on top.. And I ride him fast and hard. "(Moans) Oh baby.. You're going to make me cum so fast."

"Mmmmm.. (Groans) Me too." He grabs a hold of my ass and pounds inside of me and he instantly came. "Fuck!!"

"I know right?" I say climbing off of him and walking to the shower.

"I think I'm about to pass out baby."

"Goodnight." I say and it's only 5 in the afternoon. "And Champ I'm going to go out for a few minutes when I'm done in here."

"Okay.. Be careful." He says.

Once I'm out the shower I catch a cab to Nicole's house.. I don't bother knocking because I already know Fiona will let me in..

"Nicole?" I say when I see her in the kitchen.

"What?" She sounds angry and annoyed.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"For which part?"

"Excuse me?"

"Which part are you sorry for?" She asks walking towards me.

"I don't understand."

"Well.. Are you sorry for letting him pick you up and kiss you in front of me or are you sorry for getting drunk and letting him fuck you?" She asks.. And how does he even know about that?

"Nicole I.. How did you."

"I can smell the alcohol on your breath from earlier.. And I can fucking smell him on you.. Even though you decided to take a shower.. I can still.. Mmmmm.. He marked you." She says and I forgot he put a hickey on my neck. "FUCK!" She yells and throws her wine glass across the room.

"Nicole please calm down." I say.

"Calm down (Laughs) He fucked you correct?" She asks and I look down.

"ANSWER ME!" She yells.

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Nicole stop it."

"No.. Did you like it.. Did he make you cum?" Tears are in her eyes.

"Nicole please stop asking me those questions." I walk closer to her and gets to wipe her tears away but she takes a few steps back.

"Don't touch me." I also see fear in her eyes.

"I said I was sorry.. What else do you want me to do?" I ask.

"I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!" She yells.

"Okay.. I can be yours."

"No.. I don't want to share you." She whispers.

"Nicole please.. Don't walk away from me." I grab her arm.

"I can't believe you let him fuck you.." She has angry in her voice.. I know she's upset because this time she grabs the whole bottle.

"You've had enough." I take the bottle from her.

"Waverly don't fucking try me."

"Or what?"

"Leave me alone.. Your husband will be looking for you when he wakes up in the morning.. You should go now."

"Nicole look at me." I walk toward her.

"No.."

"I said youve had enough.." I now have her pinned against the wall.. "And I know I fucked up, but I'm sorry." I whisper against her lips.

"Let go of me Waverly." She says.

"I know it hurts.. And I'm so sorry baby." I kiss her to try and make her feel better.

"No.. Stop."

"I'm sorry." I kiss her again.

"(Crying) Stop it." She trys to wiggle her way out.

"I'm sorry." I let go of her hands and take a few steps back and take off my jacket. "Forgive me." I whisper.

"(Sniffs) No.." She says and I rush forward and kiss her again. "Mmmmm.."

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm so sorry." I say pitting my hands under her shirt and I feel her soft skin, but she grabs my hands and out of no where she has my hands behind my back. "Mmmmm.. Punish me baby."

"(Sniffs) I'm going to make you scream.. I know you're still in pain.. But right now.. I dont care." I picks me up and carry me to her bedroom and slams the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 437 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...
312K 18.6K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
8K 219 13
She's quiet, she's beautiful, she's smart. The quiet girl and the popular girl. Their families do business but what does that mean for them. Well...