He Loves Me Not?

By JChariece

Read... & You'll See! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
attention
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

36 2 0
By JChariece

One Week Later

"Yea can you just call me back later Cor I'm trying to clean up."

"Yea ok, bye." I hung up and slid my phone in my pocket. I picked up the rest of the trash and disposed of it. The door opened up and Tera walked in with food.

She smiled when she seen me. "Hey." "Wassup." "So I heard he was awake..." She walked over and sat in a chair. I looked up at her. "He's been awake for 2 days." She looked down. I shook my head and sighed. "He is taking a shower right now." "Oh ok well I brought food." I smiled. "That's nice of you but I just ate maybe Andre is still hungry." "Ok."  She was quiet.

"Well um I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened last week. I just felt so, unimportant. That's why I acted like a bitch." I smirked.

"It's coo Tera." "You sure?" I nodded and started fixing the bed. "Want help?" "Go ahead." She chuckled and helped me make up the bed. I looked up when I seen Andre walking in on his walker. I smiled. "That shower felt good as hell." "Need help?" He shook his head and plopped down on the bed. "Well excuse you we were making it up for you Andre." Tera said with and attitude. "Yall be Iight." I laughed. "Want me to call up the nurse to put your bandages on?" "I don't like when they do it can you do it ma?" I sighed. "You a big ass baby." "Please? I already did the one on my knee." "I'll do it." Tera said. "Nah you gone be tryna put pressure on my shit go sit yo ass down." She smacked her lips and walked away. I pulled out the materials and walked over to him. "Pull it down." I watched him sit up and slowly pull the top part of his gown down exposing just his chest. I started with the neosprorine. Then I pulled out the white bandages and was stopped by Tera's voice. "You sure you don't want it to get air first?" Andre smacked his lips. "Can you not?" "What did I do?" "I said I didn't want you to help so sit in the corner and be quiet." "Excuse me?" "You heard me." "I think you forgot who you talkin Andre." "Nah I know exactly who I'm talking to." I turned around trying not to be in their argument.

"No I think you don't. How about you bring that 10 to a 2 and chill ok?"

"No you need to stop tryna act like you can come in here and run shit."

"I was just trying to help your cranky ass."

"Well I don't want your help you can leave." I frowned at Andre's attitude but I stayed quiet.

"Why are you acting like this what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm coo. I don't like that fact that you came in here tryna do all this extra shit when you wasn't here in the first place. I didn't wake up to you by my bedside. I woke up to my girl by me. She been takin care of me hand and foot since I woke up. They told me she was they only one taking care of me. Not you not mama not Darren. So that's there's hope you wanna come around when I'm gettin better and shit it don't work that way Tera it don't."

"It don't work that way?"

"Nope."

"It don't Andre? Listen I tried to get in this room to see you but they wouldn't let me because they let her in." She said while pointing to me. "Me or Darren couldn't get in when we wanted to. So before you go pointing the finger at me point at the fuckin hospital. I mean at least I'm here now but if I'm not wanted I'll go."

"Aright bye." She grunted loudly and grabbed her purse then stormed out. I sighed and turned to Andre.

"You didn't have to be that rude. She is your sister."

"I know but still she need to get put in her place." I shook my head. "Still isn't nice Andre." "Anyway can you patch this up its starting to feel funny." I glared at him and started to patch him up. "Dont be mad at me ma." I shook my head.

"You hungry?" "Yeap." I picked up the food Tera brought us.

"Here." "What is it?" I shrugged.

***********

Jannah's POV

Kamari opened the the door and I walked in. We are up at the hospital for a check up and visiting Andre. I walked over to the waiting room and sat down.

"God I'm ready to have this baby." Kamari sat down next to me. "We should start thinking about names we only have 3 months left." I sighed "I  know. Hmm we will see." He grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "You ready for this weekend?" I shook my head. "Not really I just don't what to tell her I don't known how she is going to take it. We never been apart you know?" He nodded "I know. We can wait a little while longer if you want." I sighed again. "Maybe until after he is born?" He smiled. "Yea let's do that." I exhaled. "Ms. Walker?" I looked up at the doctor. "Right here." I walked over to her and followed her to the back.

******************

Skye's POV

"Andre?" "Hmm?" "Question." He turned his attention front the tv to me. "Wassup?" "How do you know Sparkle?" He frowned. "Who?" "Dont play games how you know her?" He looked at me uneasy for a while.  "What?" "She gave me uh... She uh... She gave me a uh lap dance a while ago." He mumbled. My eyes widened. "Oh really because she made it seem more than that." "It's nothing more than that. I didnt know she worked with you and when she found out I was with you she got really attached. Like she was jealous." "Why?" He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Really?" He looked at me. "What? Stop looking at me like that." I continued to stare at him. "I didn't fuck her Skye." "I don't know that." He sighed. "You know it you just don't wanna admit that you believe me. Not every nigga lies." I sighed "I guess." "Come here." He scooted over in his bed and made room for me. I laid down next to him and he wrapped a arm around me. "Lying ass." I whispered.

4 days later Day

I woke up in Andre's bed and turned to see him not there. I sighed and got up. I checked my phone and had nothing. Lately I've been looking off another job because I got fired from my last. What's the point of staying in that lifestyle, it seemed to bring extra unwanted drama towards my life.

I walked down the stairs to see Andre sitting on the couch eating cookies and watching tv. "Goodmorning baby." "...Morning... You eating cookies again for breakfast Andre?" "Yea they heat." "But you been eating cookies non stop these past few days." He shrugged. "Baby I ain't gone die." I sighed. "Want some though?" "What kind are they?" "Peanut butter." "Again? I'm allergic, remember?" "You right. My fault." "It's coo. Who these ones from another family memeber?" He nodded. "I think mama. The car is on the counter." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Once I spotted the note on the counter I snatched it up and read it.

"These are made with my love and happiness for you. Get well soon...

For: Andre"

I sat the card back down and walked to the refrigerator. "She know damn well I don't eat peanut butter, gone keep sending them to the damn house I soulde ju-" I heard Andre's crutches approaching the kitchen and I got quiet. "What you going off for?" I sighed and grabbed some breakfast. "Nothing just talking to myself. Did you take your medicine yet?" "Yea I took it." I nodded. "Ok good. Well are you coming with me today I'm going to go baby shopping with Jannah and helping plan the baby shower for next month." "Is Kamari gone be there?" "I don't even know I have to ask." "Aw ok I might stay home anyway I'm tired." "Your always tired but no you need to get out and be active again, doctor's orders." "Speaking of "doctor's orders" when we gone start gettin active cause we haven't done shit for months." I chuckled. "Shut up." "I'm serious I got needs baby and you do too so quit playin." He came up behind me and kissed my neck as i cooked. I laughed "Go sit down somewhere." "Oh now you want me to sit down?" I smiled "Yea move I'm tryna cook." "Mhm well cook me some too I'm hungry." "You just ate." He shrugged. "I'm still hungry." I sighed.

******

I sat down at the table and we started eating. "I'm gone leave in a little bit and go home for tonight. I'll be back if you coming to help shop for the baby." "Why won't you just move in?" I raised and eyebrow. "What you mean?" "I mean uh you been mine for 7 months and uh you here everyday to take care of me. Even when I wasn't injured you was always over here so why not?" I sighed. "I'll think about it. What about Jannah, she can't live alone." "Aint she moving in with Kamari? She almost grown anyway." "I know but stil-... Wait a minute you said she's doing what?" "She moving in with Kamari they about to get they own spot together. I'm surprised you didnt know." I frowned. "No I didn't know but I do now." I sighed. "She is almost 18 with his they baby on the way so I can't really be as mad as I want. I just have tooken care of her for so long that it's hard not to be mad since she didn't tell me." He rubbed my back. "I know. But stop talking like that you sound like her mama." I smiled. "When we gone have our own kids?" "How we gone have them if we ain't "active"?" "Oh God here we go." "I'm just sayin." "I bet."

************

Hours Later

"Oh my god Jannah this is so cute look." She chuckled. "Yea that is let's get that too." I sat it in the basket. "Ok I think we got enough cause there will be plenty more when the baby shower comes." "Yea your right. Lets check out." I pushed the cart up to the check out line with her behind me. "So your going to meet his family there huh?" She nodded and sighed. "Yea I am. I just hope they like me." I smiled. " They will. They should actually." She smirked but as if she was sad. "Ok what's been going on with you today?" "Nothing" she said lowly. "Something what is it?" She sighed. "Alright so guess who is back in the picture?" I frowned. "Who?" "Cynthia. Right when I thought she was gone she came back & even worse she says she's pregnant with Kamari baby." "I don't believe that." "Yea me neither. It's just frustrating when she comes for me like bitch move." I laughed. "No I'm serious Skye like... I don't know.. see never mind you won't understand." "Ok no I'm sorry it ain't funny." "No don't touch me." We moved up in line as I laughed a little more.

"Hello ladies, did you find everything alright?"

"Yes we did." We sat the things on the counter and I looked up at the cashier who I knew all too well.

"Lisa..." She looked up at me and creepily smiled.

"Oh hello, Skye..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 31
Read and find out
163K 5.4K 51
They back...if you don't know who they are go back and read Really?! and Really?! II and for fun just read Really?!III
162K 2.3K 53
read it and find out