Chapter 12

Andre wouldn't respond, instead he just continued to eat and change the subject so I went about my business.

Jannah POV

I hopped out the shower and heard a knock at the door. Then I grabbed my pink rob that has my initials sewed in saying J.C.W. "Here I come!" I jogged to the door. "Who is it!?" "Kamari." I opened the door slightly and glanced at his face just to make sure it was really him. Then I let him in all the way. "Hey." I said. "Wassup." he walked in and shut the door behind him. He pulled me into a tight hug. "So your not mad at me anymore?" "For what?" he said with a smirk. If he was playing dumb about the argument then he obviously wanted to forget it so I couldn't blame him cause I did too. "Nothing." I said smirkin back. He kissed me and I broke out his embrace and switched my hips while walking away from him towards the kitchen. "Have you at breakfast?" "Nah you gon cook for me?" I stared at him as he sat at the island. "Yea Kamari why would I ask if I wasn't goin to- Mmm nevermind." he laughed "Shut yo mad ass up." I laughed and shook my head.

I pulled a skillet, some waffle mix, strawberries and syrup out and started cooking. I would glance over at Kamari every once and a while on his phone or staring at me I just ignored and continued to cook. "baby." Kamari said."Yes Kamari?" "Let me take you somewhere tonight." I looked at him then back at the waffle maker. "I gotta watch the house Skye got work tonight." he sighed. "Stay here with me today." I said sweetly. he bit his lip and nodded. "Aright ma I can do that." "Yayy.." I set the timer to a short time so it could remind me to flip over the waffle maker. I walked over to Kamari when I was done and leaped on his lap. He placed his hands at the small of my back and genuinely smiled. "Wassup with you?" "Nothin I just lo- like you so much K." I said playing off the fact I almost said I love him. He stared at me for a while causing me to look away. He turned my head back to face him "I hate when you do that like you can't hold eye contact with nobody." he intertwined our fingers not loosing eye contact with me. "Im working on it." I said lowly. "Well work with me." I chuckled "You so corny." he paused for a minute then said "Baby... you ain't got panties on?" I wrapped my legs around him and shook my head no. He shook his head and kissed into my neck as I slightly grinded on his hips and tugged on his hair a little. I could feel him getting hard through his sweats and I never felt that before which kinda scared me. I hopped up and just in time when the timer went off. I heard him grunt behind me and a little shuffling.

Skye POV

"Andreeeeee stoooop!" I said in a laugh. He kept bitting me on my neck and exposed shoulder, being goofy since we got to his house. "Aright aright I'm done." "Play too much dang." I pushed him off me and he laid back on his couch an I did too. "Why you all the way over there? Come over here." "Nah I'm good right here." "Ok." I snuggled myself up on the couch not being too close to Andre. We sat in a awkward silence for a while until his phone made a noise, I'm guessing a text message. I glance over quickly trying to play it off just to try and gets peek at the screen but failed. I turned back towards the tv. "If you wanna know who I'm textin ma just ask." Andre said in a laugh. "I don't want to know about the girls you be havin in ya phone." he smacked his lips. "Yea right. You'd be all up in this mf if I let you." I smirked and turned my head "No I wouldn't." "Aye fr?" I nodded and looked at him with a serious face. "You know I ain't talkin to no other females but you, right?" "No actually I don't know that." "Well you do now." "And? What's that supposed to mean?" "When you gotta loyal ass nigga that want you, you shouldn't turn him down." I scoffed at him. "Excuse me!?" I turned my whole body towards him. "I mean be real it ain't too many loyal niggas my age nowadays that actually wants to be in a committed relationship with a beautiful girl... like you Skye." I blushed a little. He scooted a little closer to me an turned my face towards him. He started to move in for a kiss but I turned my head. "Why you always do that?" "I ain't got time for a relationship Dre." "Or are you just-" my phone went off and I dug it out my purse. The caller ID was my boss Vick. I got up from the couch an went in the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Luscious where the hell are you!? We need you and your fuckin late!! Get your ass down here!!"

"Vick calm down I'm on my way shit!" I hung up and looked over at the time and it said 9:16 pm. "Huuuuu!" I played with my curls aand walked back into the front room.

"Dre I gotta go can you drop me off at home?" "Yea what's wrong?" "Work." "oh yea come on."

We sat in the at silent until I said "So you never told me why you was so upset with what I do..." he sighed and took a while to respond. "L-" he was cut off from my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID that read 'Lady', one of my co-workers. "Hold on." o answered the phone and put it up to my ear. "Wassup?" "Lucsious you need to get down here fast Vick is pissed that his BEST dancer is late and there is a house full and the VIP room is packed. We need you down here and ain't nobody got time for Sparkle to be-" "okay okay damn I'm on my way and make sure none of them get up to VIP." "Aright." I hung up and got frustrated. I just hope Sparkle or none of her nasty ass friends get in the way I my money tonight.

We pulled up to my house and I rushed out without even saying bye to Dre. I ran in the house, showered, grabbed my duffle bag and tossed on some sweats and Hoodie as fast as I could and left to work.

I walked in and seen a bunch of rat bitches by my dressing room door. I pushed passed them "Ugh move bitch don't you have a dressin room shit!?" i said. "Mm looks like somebody gotta stank attitude. What Vick cutting yo pay c-" "Stfu." I flipped one of them off and went into my room. I applied my makeup and got dressed quickly but neatly. I strapped on my see through stilettos and added a few curly extensions to my already long full hair. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and walked out to Vick's office.

I knocked a few times and walked in to see him at his desk on the phone. He mouthed "Go upstairs now." I just turned and walked up to VIP.

When I got up there I noticed there was four men sitting there but it was dark from the stage so I could t make out the faces. I turned on my iPod and started dancing my best. Every once and a while glancing over at the men throwing 100s upon 100s. Out of all the times I complain about my job to myself, this was the only time I actually had a smile on my face while being here. After about 15 minutes of dancing I looked down at the floor seeing it covered with money. I got happy them gathered all my money which took a while.

I walked downstairs to my room to find Lady at my chair. "so who was it?" she asked excited. "Who was what?" I asks confused. "Who was in VIP?" "Oh idk I don't care atleast I got paid." "Oh." I shook my head at the fact these bitches up here is a trip. "But uhh she lookin for you." "Who?" "Sparkle." she started and stood up walking over to me. "And if I were you I would be ready for whatever just in case cause you never know with her." I just stared at her until she finally left. I closed my door and started counting up my case ignoring what Lady just told me. Fuck a warning, if a bitch wanna see me then I'm waiting she can come to me fuck that.

I got done counting up about 55g and put it in my duffle bag. I put my sweats and hoodie back on once I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door to see two other girls I haven't become familiar with yet. "Ummm can I help yall?" The one with the red hair stepped closer to me and said "First of all bitch you can't be comin up in here like you boss and shit. before YOU came Sparkle was runnin this shit so I ad-" "Well first of fuckin all HOE Last time I checked I am boss up in this bitch and and runnin all up and through it pretty fuckin well and how about the both of you big bitches tell 'Sparkle' she can suck my dick cause she sure is ridin it really fuckin well! And don't be mad cause I can make as much as I want a night without havin to get fully naked BITCH!" I slammed they door in they faces. I grabbed my bag and phone then left.

Tonight really wasn't my night for some reason and I don't think no one could get that through their heads.