Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ‘ถChapter 19๐Ÿ‘ถ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 20

3.7K 147 33
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Yasmeen Olivia Styles." Harry told his family and friend the name.

It was a wonderful atmosphere, happy birthday, congratulations on everyone's lips. Family and friends were waiting patiently for the baby to be brought in. Zayn's parents, sisters, Harry's mom, his sister, Louis, Liam and Niall. Zayn was wheeled in first, looking tired but happy. Louis layed carefully on the bed next to him. He may not have been in the room to witness the birth but he gets to have this, Zayn's head resting on his shoulder, their fingers tangled together.

Harry let him have the moment and he smiled at them, Anne nodding at him smiling too. Anne, Harry and Trisha were fluffing around with the 'it's a girl' and 'happy birthday' balloons and teddy bears. Gemma was on Niall's lap chatting with Liam and Doniya. Yaser and Robin chatting with the younger sisters.

Yaser gave Harry a Rolex watch for his birthday gift and congratulating him as a father, he also gave him a contract to sign whenever he's ready, as a business manager in his firm. Yaser's business was growing and he wanted family to be part of it, Harry as the father of his first grandchild is family he said. He even offered a paid internship. As a night to five job, Harry was definitely considering it, but will have to speak to Ben first before accepting as he's always been good to him.

"That's a lovely name, babe.." Louis said quietly to Zayn, playing with his fingers.

"Thanks, Lou.."

"Louis and Yasmeen, they sound good together, don't they? Me and her. We are going to rule the world"

"You mean 'ruin' my world" Zayn chuckled.

"You said it not me and if your world is ruined by our uniqueness then know now that it's your mouth's doing, babe" Louis smiled at him.

Zayn chuckled softly, "You're crazy, you know that?"

"And you call yourself a friend. You've known me how many years now and you just found out I'm crazy, pfft" Louis rolled his eyes, "Get out of here."

"Just shut up." Zayn laughed hitting him half heartedly on the hips.

"I've got a question." Louis said, "Why Yasmeen?"

"Harry came with name actually. He's named her after jasmine the flower, meaning love and purity.."

"That's sweet." Louis nodded, "What about Olivia?"

"That's my doing. I thought we might as well stay in the olive family, so, Olivia seemed a good fit." Zayn said.

"You didn't want to name her Olive then?" Louis teased.

Zayn laughed, "Absolutely not."

"Why not? Olive is a cute name"

"If you're eighty years old and live in a nursing home, then that's a cute name. Not for my baby, absolutely not"

"Why do I feel like you've had this conversation with Harry before?" Louis laughed looking at his face.

"I have. Harry already tried to sneak in Olive and I said no"

Louis looked toward the door opened as the midwife walked in bringing the baby in, made her way to the bed and give Zayn the baby. He sat up, not getting out of the bed but to have a closer look.

"Yasmeen" Zayn whispered as he held his daughter, he smiled, stroked her cheeks with his finger. Everyone came closer cooing at her, Trisha having to stop Safaa climbing on the bed too.

"Zayn has stitches, you need to be careful Saf" she told her. "Turn the baby around sonshine so we can all see" Trisha said, sitting at the end of the bed as everyone tried to stand around the bed, to have a first look at this bundle of joy. Harry had tears in his eyes and his mom wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and whispered im proud of you, smiling at him.

"Can I hold her?" Louis asked looking at Zayn and Harry then Trisha and Anne.

"Sure.." Anne and Trisha said at the same time. Zayn smiled handing him the baby.

Louis gently took the baby from him. She looked so much like Harry, he moved the hat she had on her head everyone gasped wow. Her head was full of curly black hair, her mouth shaped just like Harry's, had a tan completion and Zayn's perfect nose. Her eyes were still closed though, they couldn't see what colour they were..

"Hello, rosey cheeks, its uncle Lou here, the most important person in your life after your baba Zayn"

"Louis" Zayn scolded chuckling at him, everyone just laughed used to his antics by now.

"That's true though, I mean-" Yaser said but stopped when Trisha glared at him. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

"Your time is up Louis. Pass on the baby, please" Gemma said getting closer to take the baby from him.

"Gemma, hold on." Anne scolded.

"What mom, when do I get to hold her?"

"Wait your turn, please.." Anne said.

"Not fair. She's my niece by blood. Louis don't even share the water with her, he's already first. Not fair, I'm next.." Gemma said:

"Gemma, calm yourself down, its family first" Louis said looking at her, holding the baby closer.

"Which part of the family are you then? A not so distant cousin, huh?" Gemma raised his eyebrows, arms across her chest.

"Oh boy. I'll sit down and eliminate myself from these hunger games" Yaser laughed looking on. Robin and Liam backing off as well sitting down.

"Gemma you can hold the baby next" Trisha said smiling at her.

"Not fair mom, what about me? I'm the older aunt. Traditionally I should hold her next" Doniya said standing closer to the bed.

"What tradition is that from then Don, the spinster circles?" Louis said, and Zayn tried to take the baby but Louis moved away.

"Trisha, can you just make a list of who's next? Never mind, I'll start a queue, I'm next. Everyone behind me. Handover the baby Louis," Gemma said moving closer to Louis.

"No. I haven't had my turn yet. You've just wasted my time with your drama" Louis said kissing the baby's cheeks cause they were so red and she was just so cute and sleepy. He cooed.

"Lou, give Gemma the baby please. Here, use this as a timer if that helps" Zayn said giving him his phone.

Louis looked at Zayn for a few seconds like that was a ridiculous idea but he gave in taking the phone. "Okay, here you go, Gemma." he handed the baby to Gemma, not before whispering, "this is not over" in her ear.

"But it is, cousin" Gemma said pursing her lips.

"Oh, look at her so cute. Livvie, hello baby girl" Gemma was cooing and blowing little raspberries on the baby's little hands.

"Her name is Yasmeen," Harry said sighed having watched enough of Louis/Gemma shenanigans. He went to lie next to Zayn when Louis moved.

"Her middle name is Olivia, Harold. I love that name Zayn, well done. I know that was you. Aunty Gemma gets to call her Livvie" Gemma said sticking her tongue to Harry her antics were cut short by a timer however.

"Time is up. Move on Gemma" Doniya moved closer taking the baby from her and, turned around showing the baby to all her sisters.

Anne snatched the phone which was the timer from Louis, hitting the back of his head, "Enough of this." She said.

"Oh my, oh my god" Safaa said gasping.

"What?" Harry was up so quick, he tripped on the bed linen, almost falling but Anne was closer, holding him up.

"Dimples. Yazz, smiled and she's got dimples" Safaa squealed excited.

"Oh please it's just gas.." Louis said sitting where Harry was next to Zayn.

Bloody musical beds, Zayn thought. "Yazz? Safaa her name is Yasmeen babe" Zayn chuckled to his sister.

"Yazz, is her nickname"

"My baby is going to be confused by these nicknames she won't know her own name" Zayn sighed, watching as the baby gets passed on to Trisha and Anne and them being the reasonable persons in the room, moved to where the boys and men were sitting, showing off the baby.

The baby opened her eyes just as Niall was holding her, Harry held his breath, cause Niall was so clumsy and wasn't supporting her head properly. She probably opened her eyes from reflex, surely.

"She's Little Hazza, her eyes are just like yours, Harry" Niall said.

"Jasmine. Princess Jasmine she's so cute. Sorry Zee, except for her nose and black hair she doesn't look like you at all" Liam said, adding his own spin to the ever growing nickname list. Zayn just shrugged, he was so sleepy and felt so, for lack of better word, light.

"Yasmeen looks so much like Harry" Yaser said with a pleased smile, he really loves him.

"It's almost as if she was going to be denied by her own father, oww-" Louis was cut off by Zayn slapping the back of his head. He was not that sleepy not to notice Louis's bitchiness.

"Zee, that hurts"

"Watch yourself or I will slap you again." Zayn warned.

"She's got the greenest eyes I've ever seen. Wow, look Haz, she smirked. Just like you, amazing" Liam smiled when the baby smiled or was it a case of gas.

"Okay boys. Lets give Zayn back the baby to feed, the nurse brought a bottle before she gets all angsty and tired" Trisha told Liam and Niall who were still cooing over Yasmeen.

"Haz, do you wanna feed her I'm tired" Zayn yawned wanting to shut his eyes so bad.

"Of course baby. No problems"

The nurse had already explained how to feed and burp the baby on their last visit to the doctors. They've been given a list of baby formulas and when and how often to feed. But Harry was just nervous, what if the baby chokes. A lot of what if's going through his mind.

"Harry, come sit with me and Trisha" Anne said smiling fondly noticing his uneasiness.

"Thanks, mom.." sighed Harry very thankful.

"Zayn, when are they releasing you?" Gemma asked.

"Releasing you? This is not prison, Gemma, not everyone has a shady past like yours" Louis grinned at her annoyed face.

"Prison past? Did I miss something Gemma?" Anne said with a scolding look.

"Louis is just being an idiot. It's your fault anyway for telling everyone the story about Harry calling me a drug dealer"

"So, Zayn when are you going home?" Gemma asked again.

"Its a flat not home Gemma" Louis said again messing with her, biting his lip.

"Holly cheese and rice, Louis. Can you just shut it. Zayn will be discharged after three days," Harry said having had enough of Louis.

Everyone chuckled quietly, Yaser got up asking if anyone wanted a drink, Robin offered to go with when they all wanted something. Zayn sighed taking in everyone chatting amongst themselves smiling and laughing. He was tired but it looked like everyone was getting comfortable, not ready to go. He didn't mind though. He looked over at Harry, smiled seeing him feeding their daughter, their mothers on each side of him looking on. Harry kept asking questions if he was doing everything right.

He looked at Louis when he bumped their shoulders, "are you happy?" Louis asked smiling at him.

"Yes, Lou.." Zayn answered bumping their shoulders..

"So, what's up with holly cheese and rice?" Louis smirked as Zayn rolled his eyes at him.

"Harry is replacing swear words with not so sweary words" Zayn answered.

"Sweary, is that even a word?"

"Give me a break Lou, I'm tired like one of those books that just keep soldiering on past its supposedly not so official epilogue" (a/n- 👀)

"You looked happy" Louis said.

"I'm happy Lou, thanks for being here. I appreciate that, you know that right?" Zayn said interlocking their fingers.

"Always babe. Always" Louis kissed their joined hands. "I might have to move in with you for few months, what do you think?"

"Absolutely not!" Harry said loudly moving towards them and sitting on the bed, Yasmeen on his chest, he rubbed her back softly burping her. How did he even hear that? It's surprising the baby didn't cry at his outburst.

"You need to learn to use your inside voice, Haz." Zayn said looking at the baby, "Can I hold her please?" Once she was in his arms, he kissed her tiny fingers and she grabbed his thumb, holding on, not letting go.

Harry looked at him and kissed top of her head. "I love you, both" He said then kissed Zayn on the mouth.

"We both love you too" Zayn stared at him, leaning forward for another kiss.

"I don't" Louis said playing with the baby's feet.

"You know what, Louis?" Harry said glaring at him, "how about, I'll be the solution you'll be the problem. So, go away."

"How long did you have to think about that one, ouch-" Louis turned around to see Yaser standing there.

"I've brought food and drinks, come and pick what you like before everyone does" Yaser gestured to Louis with his head to where the food was, and Louis scurried away.

"Can I hold my grand baby, boys?" Yaser motioned to the baby, already taking her from Zayn's arms. Zayn let him, maybe he can catch on some sleep while they still have all their babysitters in one room.

"Do you wanna sleep, baby?" Harry asked lying next to him, careful of his stitches.

Zayn nodded, "Just for a bit"

"I'll wake you up when the nurses come again, okay?" Harry smiled when Zayn curled up to him, "I love you" he whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, Haz"

Zayn wrapped his arm around Harry, resting his head on his chest. He looked on as Yaser cradled Yasmeen in his arms, his mom and Anne chatting away and laughing, sorting the teddy bears and wishing cards. His sisters and their friends laughing and eating, Louis in charge of drinks and Gemma lurking behind him. He loved the organised chaos infront of him.

And he loved his daughter Yasmeen more he thought possible. His angel, she was. She may have come in their lives unexpectedly but she was a gift. God's gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
5.4K 383 32
he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›
19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
7K 494 17
A world where it's common to find your soulmates easily but there ain't nothing common about Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. Zarry Soulmate AU.