Princess and prince (lawlessx...

By unicorneveee

Inori is a princess. She found lawless and they fell in love with each other but they wouldn't tell each othe... More

Information
Start
Tsubaki
Friend Battle
Friend battle two
Lawless?
Kingdom
To be or not to be
Help
Love

Sorry

298 7 0
By unicorneveee

~lawless pov~
How is she alive? It can't be her, but they looked alike and have the same name. She got up and looked at me. I could tell that she had mix feelings. I step forwards when my big brother decided to hide her behind him. I got angry by that. I was about to attack him again when she said something.
Inori-"don't"
I looked at her and tears started to fall out.
~Inori pov~
Lawless was about to attack again when I said something. Mahiru and the guy we're confused about what's happening.
Mahiru-"Inori do you know Greed?"
Inori-"yea"
Mahiru-"how?"
Inori-"we met century's ago"
Mahiru-"wha?! So you lived that long"
Inori-"don't say it like that! It makes me feel old"
Mahiru-"sorry"
Lawless-"how are you alive Inori? I saw you dead at the garden"
Inori-"Rom-I mean lawless I was saved"
He was about to say something else when we heard something. When we all turn it was Tsubaki subclass. He had a sword and was about to attack Mahiru when I got in front.
Subclass-"you betray us. No wonder your kingdom fall"
When he said that I was shocked. I couldn't move ,it's like he stab me in the heart. He attack again but this time lawless protected me. He killed him and I couldn't believe it. Mahiru went to my side and started to call my name but I couldn't do anything.
Mahiru-"Inori, what's wrong? Hey Inori"
Inori-"y-yea, I'm fine. Mahiru I need to go now"
Mahiru-"what but we still need you"
I started to walk up when lawless got in my way. I try passing him when he grab my arm.
Lawless-"Inori, where are you going? We need to talk"
Inori-"I have to go. I......I can't be here"
He was about to say something else when someone came out. It was a other subclass, but I knew this subclass. Lawless grab his sword and was about to attack when I ran passed him and hugged the subclass to protect him. Lawless was confused and told me to move.
Inori-"then make me Romeo"
His eye widen and was shocked that I snap at him, because I never snap at him. I felt Lilac shaking in my arms.
Mahiru-"that's enough, can't you see he's scared"
While they were talking Lilac started to talk to me.
Lilac-"get out of here Inori"
Inori-"what? I can't leave you"
Lilac-"I'll be fine but I don't want you getting hurt. Please leave"
Inori-"i......i........ok"
I got up and ran to the exit.
Mahiru-"huh? Hey Inori? Where are you going?!"
~lawless pov~
I turn around and Inori was running. I drop my sword and went chasing her. I cant lose her again. I lost her and I was calling her name when I couldn't move anymore. What's wrong with me?
Tsubaki-"big brother number 5, i hope you had a good time meeting Inori"
I turn around and I saw someone that I didn't know. But I felt a bad feeling around him
Tsubaki-"you may go in, you may go in, going in is easy but returning is...."
I didn't get the chance to get my weapon and I blackout.
~Inori pov~
Tsubaki transported me to the apartment and I waited for him. Sakuya had came in running and hugged me. He was shaking but I don't understand why? I felt something fall in my shudder. I turn and he was crying. I grabbed his face, I looked at him.
Inori-"you shouldn't cry Sakuya. I'm fine"
Sakuya-"I know,but.........I was afraid that I.....I"
Inori-"shhh, there's no need to talk. I will never leave unless it's time for me to leave"
Sakuya-"how can you say that! Don't you care about your life?!"
I looked at him and I put a smile on my face.
Inori-"I don't care about my life, the only thing I care about is peace in the world and that everybody is safe, happy, and healthy"
I walk passed him and just left him there. I went to my room and I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears were falling and I fell to the ground. Lawless, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
~next day~
I had fallen asleep and I was still sleeping when someone knocked at my door. I got up and open the door and it was shamrock. I was confused as why he was here.
Shamrock-"we need your help"
Inori-"wait, did you just say you need my help?"
Shamrock-"no!"
Inori-"oh, then By-"
Shamrock-"stop with the foolishness and come!"
He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the building. When we made it to the place I saw otogirl having trouble.
Shamrock-"Inori, use your chains!"
Inori-"ok, there no need to yell!"
I walk to otogirl and saw that she was trying to pull lawless in. He was trying to fight back then stop when he saw me. I used my chains and pulled him in the room. He kept yelling my name but I just kept pulling him. I tied the chains to the wall and otogirl tied her string in the wall. I was about to leave when lawless stop me.
Lawless-"god dammit Inori! Please listen to me!"
I looked at him and shamrock called my name. I turn to him and told him if I could talk to lawless for a bit. At first he was saying that I betrayed Tsubaki and he was getting me angry.
Inori-"will you shut up! I only want to talk to him"
Shamrock-"fine! But make it quick"
He left and the door closed. The room was silent when he started to talk.
Lawless-"why are you doing this? Help me Inori. I was want to hugged you. I want you back"
Inori-"I have no choice law-"
Lawless-"don't call me that! I want you to call me how you used to."
Inori-"oh, Romeo. I want to help but you know what happens when a subclass doesn't listen to there master. I have to go Romeo"
Lawless-"no, please stay awhile at least"
Inori-"i can't"
Lawless-"then at least give me a kiss"
I was shocked when he said that. My check started to turn red. I walked to him and kneel down. And I kissed him, he kissed back. I didn't want go but I had to. I got up and left but I heard what lawless said.
Lawless-"I will save you Inori"
I went to my room and I saw a box there. I went up to it and there was a letter. It said to get dressed because the war was about to start. I open the box and there was a outfit and shoes. Then I saw a spear next to the bed. I got dressed and looked at the mirror.

I feel wired because I never wear this. Someone knocked at my door and I open it. Higan was standing there
Higan-"come on princess, the war is about to begin"
I nodded and we walked out. Romeo please save me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.9K 41
He only saw her once. One time was all it took for her to peak his interest. In a town of light she brought a shadow behind her, and he felt as if he...
2.4M 36K 58
Grey is a feared mafia leader he wants everyone's respect no matter who you are what happens when a random girl doesn't give that respect will he gro...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- ➳I accept Requests ➳I don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book ➳I accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018
85.9K 2.4K 42
(Y/N) (L/N), was an American girl who had the reputation of being the most beautiful face of America. This angel can act, sing, and even play Phantom...