The Pirate and The Rose

By EybiSea

No harem and I don't own anything except the story. Y/n L/n is Ruby Rose's Best Friend they love to hang out... More

Ruby Rose
New Friend
Goodbye
The Weird Owner
Help.....Us....
Where are my friends?!
What was that for?!
Marionette's Past
New Adjustment
Marionette........
Alone at The Restaurant
Every End Has A New Beginning
Captured
Black Beard
Foxy The Pirate/Assassin
Padstow's Farewell
Velvet
Thorns
Atlas
I saw the beautiful Rose again
Inside the Ship
The Huntress And The Pirate
The Two Infiltrators
new author
Wokening Up
Grimms Attacks
Aftermath
End
New Book(Confirmed)

Give Gifts. Give Life.

7.6K 120 14
By EybiSea

Marionette POV

I saw the children. They're dead, it's my fault. They don't deserve to die. I want to use my Powers, to give them a chance, a new life.

Marionette:I'm sorry, little ones. Let me make this right.

I merged their bodies in the animatronics, They have regained their consciousness again. They looked at me. They're confused and scared at the same time.

Y/n:W-Wh-Who a-are y-you?

One of them asked, I haven't properly intoduced myself. He have a hard time talking due to the old voice box. Foxy's voice box is very old he will be a little stuttering while talking.

Marionette:I am Marionette, also known as the Puppet. I am the real owner of the restaurant. The one you see there, was also me but a Puppet.

Y/n:W-hat do we-we d-do now?

Marionette:In the mean time. You four will entertain the audiences. While I think of something.

Charolet:I want to go home.

Marionette:I'm very sorry. You're previous bodies have been merge in the animatronics of who you are.

Bonnie:What about our Parents? They'll ask where are we? or what happened to us.

I sigh.

Marionette:They will report that you're all missing, since I merged your bodies in the animatronics. They won't find any evidence.

Ferdinand:What are you saying?

Marionette:I'm saying that. . . . This will be your new life.

They're all sad thinking about it. I comforted them, after awhile I dragged William's Body to the scooping room using his flesh and skin to make my new Puppet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
360K 13.1K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...