Austin and Ally: Guardian Ang...

By moon_flower13

[COMPLETED] Book 2 of the A&A series Ally is now closer to Austin and Austin would do anything to protect h... More

chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one

Chapter thirteen

590 12 0
By moon_flower13

Austin's POV

"Austin. Wake up" John said. I rubbed my eyes and slowly adjusted them to the bright lights. I looked at him and he crossed his arms.

"Hello sir" I said, as we walked towards his office. We sat down and he cleared his throat,

"Austin, I'm sorry to say this but you can no longer be with Ally"

"What?! How? What?! Sir, please don't do this! You know I can't leave her alone! Please I'm begging you!"

"I'll see what I can do. I know how much she means to you, and you have been with her through so many hard times. I can't make any promises but I'l try my best"

"Thank you"

"Now, go back" he said, I nodded and slowly walked out of his office.

I woke up and sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. The thought of no longer being with Ally scares me to death. I slowly got out of bed and went towards my closet.

"Alright, if this happens, I have to spend as much time as possible with Ally. I need to make memories with her. Memories neither of us should forget about" I said, as I grabbed my clothes and walked towards my restroom. I took a five minute shower and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack, phone, ear buds, keys, and purple hoodie and headed downstairs.

"Morning sweety" my mom said, as I walked towards the kitchen

"Morning mom" I said, and kissed her cheek. I grabbed an apple and shoved it in my bag.

"Oh Austin, your cousin is coming to visit" my mom said, my eyes widen.

"My cousin?! Which cousin?!" I asked

"You know, your favorite cousin, Riker"

"Oh, okay. When's he coming over?" I asked, as relief swelled through me

"Monday in the afternoon. You could invite your friends"

"Okay, thanks mom. Bye" I said, and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove towards school. Once I got there, I went towards Dez's locker.

"Morning Bu-" Dez began but I shut his locker and dragged him towards the guys restroom. I double checked that we were alone.

"Well then, I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. You almost smashed my fingers!" he exclaimed as he shoved his hand in my face. I grunted and shoved it off.

"Sorry about that buddy, but I have news" I said, his whole expression changed in an instant.

"Tell me" he said, I sighed and sat down. He sat next to me.

"Yesterday, I got called up there, and John told me that I might no longer be.... no longer be Ally's guardian angel" I said

"What?! That can't happened! Do you know how long it took you to gain her trust? To be her friend? To be near her?! Austin take me up there! I'm going to give them a piece of my mind" he said, and stood up.

"Dez you know that I can't bring you up there, what if they decide to fire you! What if they tell you that your no longer be able to take of Rydel or anyone else?!"

"They need to know that they just can't separate you two, they need to know what you went through. Did John even tell you why they are doing that? They already took me away from her. " he said. I nodded.

"No, but he told me that he'll do everything he can so it won't happen. Yeah, I remeber know. Maybe they'll find you someone else and you'll be better than before" I said, and smiled

"I wish you the best of luck with this situation, hope it doesn't turn out like mine. Yeah, hopefully I get back on the job with you" he said, I smiled and we both stood up.

"Dez, what time is it?" I asked, he looked at his watch

"Lunch" he said. I smiled and we both headed towards the cafeteria. We sat down and I noticed that Adam wasn't with Ally.

"Hey Ally, where's Adam?" I asked

"Sick" she simply said, and continued eating her sand which. I took a bite of my apple and kept on staring at her.

"Do you want to hang out after school today?" I asked, she looked at me.

"Yeah" she said, I smiled

"Okay, meet me in front of the school" I said

"Okay" she said, and got up and threw her trash away. The bell rang and we went to our last few classes. As, I sat in my math class, my phone vibrated on my lap.
From Ally <3
Hey Austin, change of plans. I can't hang out with you today, sorry. I have things to do. Please forgive me. Love Ally.
To Ally <3
It's okay Ally, I'm not mad. Go do your thing. Love your guardian Austin

I sighed as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and went towards my locker. I sighed once again and walked towards the parking lot, as I got there my eyes widen.

"W-what are you doing here? You weren't suppose to come till Monday" I said, in shock

"Surprise!" my cousin Riker said, as he hugged me. I hugged back and we both got in my car.

"Happy to see me cousin" he said, I smiled

"You bet" I said, and drove towards the mall. We got there and walked around.

"So cousin, has anything new and interesting happen?"

"Well... besides becoming famous, I have a girlfriend, amazing friends, that's about it" I said, as we walked towards Minnie's.

"Hello, welcome to Minnie's what would you like?" one the Minnie's workers asked. Her name tag read Melany.

"Hi, Melany we would like eighteen Minnie tacos and five Minnie pizzas please" I said

"Okay, that'll be $35.87" she said, with a smile. I smiled back and handed her the money. Riker and I headed towards an empty table and sat down.

"So this the famous mall you always talk about. Where's you amazing partner?" Riker asked as he took a sip from his Minnie soda.

"Yes, this is the mall, and my partner Ally Dawson is working I think, or went to her boyfriends house to take of him." I said, Riker raised his eyebrows.

"I'm guessing you don't like Ally's boyfriend. No way! You have a thing for Ally don't you!" he said, I felt my cheeks get warm and I looked down at my food for a moment then raised my gaze back to him. I cleared my throat.

"I do despise her boyfriend. I have a feeling that he's going to hurt her. Also, I admit that I do have some feelings for her, but I'm with someone as well. So, there's no chance of us being together" I sighed and lost my appetite. Riker finished his and my food, and we both got up and threw away our trash.

"Hey, let's go and visit Dez. I missed him" Riker said, I chuckled and as we walked towards my car. We got in and drove to Dez's house. I knocked on his door and when he saw Riker behind me, he fainted.

"I forgot to tell him that you were coming" I said, as Riker and I both carried Dez to his room. It took him about eight mintues to wake up, and when he did. He almost fainted again.

"Dez!" both Riker and I shouted, as Dez almost feel off his bed. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Riker! Your here?! H-how?! I mean when did you? Austin! Why didn't you tell me!" Dez yelled, as he came back from who knows where.

"I'm...I'm sorry buddy" I said, in between laughs, "It.. j-just slipped m-my mind"

"It's okay, now that Riker is here, we can party!" Dez said, Riker and I chuckled and went downstairs.

"Hi Austin, Hi Riker. It's been a long time" Dez's dad said, Riker and I nodded

"Yes sir, it's been a very long time" Riker said

"See ya dad, we are heading to the park. Bye!" Dez yelled as he opened the door. Riker and I both waved bye and headed towards my car. We got in and drove to the park.

"So Riker how long are staying here?" I asked as we started to walk towards a shady spot.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure, but maybe a month or less." he said, as we sat down near an oak tree.

"How's everyone else?" I asked.

"Good, Rydel wanted to come, but she couldn't make it because she has finals at her school. She really misses you" he said, with a chuckle. I scoffed,

"Yeah that's a lie, she doesn't miss me at all. Her and Rocky always used to prank me. Also, how's aunty Stormie doing, and is it true that Rydel and Ratliff got together already?"

"My mom is doing good, and yeah, it's true. They are together" he said, I smiled

"Dam it!" Dez said, Riker and I both turned to face him

"I missed aiming to that duck over there!" he said, and pointed at the duck grabbing a piece of bread from the ground. In realitly, I knew what he was thinking, he's heart broken that he lost his chance with Rydel. Every since we were little, he had a major crush on her. Poor Dez, I'm going to try my best to cheer him up.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Rydel wanted to give you this Dez" Riker said, as he got out a small box from his leather jacket.

"What is it?" Dez asked, as he grabbed the box from Riker. Riker shrugged his shoulders.

"She just told me to give it to you, nothing else" Riker said, Dez looked at me.

"Should I open it?" he asked

"Yeah, if you want to" I said. He smiled and opened the box. Inside was a folder paper, and a small keychain bear, and a braclet with the initials R&D on the back.

"What does the paper say?" Riker asked, Dez looked at the folded paper in his hand and then at me.

"Want me to read it?" I asked, he nodded and handed me the paper

"Okay" I said, and started to unfold the paper.
"Dear Dez, it's been a long time. I wonder how you came out to be, I bet very handsome and charming as always. I hope your happy. By the time your reading this, I imagine that you already found out about Ratliff and I. I'm sorry Dez, I've known how much you liked me and cared about me. I want you to be happy, I know I am.I wish you the very best, and I am super grateful that I meet you. you were always there to protect me. I miss you , and sorry I couldn't get the chance to go with Riker and tell you know. Ihaveabunchofexamsandyouknowwithdancepracticeandbandpracticeaswell. I couldn't make it, I'mtrulysorryDezy-bear. Do you remember our nick names when we were I, IusedtocallyouDezy-bearandyouusedtocallmeDelly-cat. Anyways, Iwishyouthebestwithyourdreams.Also, Iwanttothankyouforbeingmychildhoodfriend, bestfriendandmostimportantlymyguardianangel.

PS, youcanalwaysemailmeortextme. here'smynumberandemail. takecaremyDezy-bear.
loveyourDelly-cat, (Rydel) cellphone-(310) ***-***
email-rydelL27@hotmail.com

"I'm so sorry Dez" Riker said,after I finished reading the letter out loud. Dez sniffed and held tightly the letter and bracelet in his hands.

"I know me too buddy" I said, as I hugged him. We let him cry until the sun went down. After he calmed down, he put the bracelet, keychain bear and letter inside the box and placed it inside his right pocket leather jacket.

"You're better buddy?" I asked, his eyes were all red and puffy from all the crying he was doing.

"Yeah. I'm better. Can we go to Sonic Boom, I feel like playing something" he said, I nodded and the three of us stood up and walked towards my car. As we arrived to Sonic Boom, I at the corner of my eye I saw Elliot and Alex making out. I smirked.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll catch you guys in a bit" I said, and sprinted behind a bush. Ohthisisgoingtobefun I thought. I smirked and slowly and quietly.

"Get a room!" I yelled and smirked. Elliot and Alex both jerked and fell down. I chuckled and sprinted to Sonic Boom.

"Hey Austin, where you go?" Riker asked as I entered Sonic Boom.

"No where in particular" I said, then I looked around the store and raised my eyebrows.

"Its quite, where's Dez?"

"Practice room, he's really sad poor Dez" Ally said, as she came out from her dad's office.

"Yeah" I said with a sigh.

"What's wrong with him? I've never seen Dez so sad before." she said, then Riker and I looked at each other and explained to Ally what happened.

"Awww, poor Dez. I wonder what can we do to cheer him up" she said.

"I'm so sorry where are my manners, Ally this is my cousin Riker, Riker this is my partner, and best friend, Ally" I said. They smiled and shocked hands.

"Nice to meet you Riker" Ally said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Ally" Riker said returning the smile. The door of the practice room opened and out came a fake smiling Dez. I sighed.

"I'm better, its getting late I should go. Well see ya Riker, Ally and Austin" Dez said with a fake smile, and left Sonic Boom.

"Dez is really depressed. I have the perfect solution to cheer him up" I said, with a smirk

"What is it" Ally and Riker said.

"Riker, call Rydel and tell her its an emergency for her to come here." I said, Riker nodded and took out his phone and started to call Rydel. I turned to face Ally.

"Ally, I want you to call everyone and get Trish to plan a party, also we need to write a song." I said.

"Alright I'm on it" Ally said and started to call everyone.

"Austin, when's the party?" Ally asked

"Tomorrow at 3:00 here at Sonic Boom, also tell them to not tell Dez anything." I said. Ally nodded and told everyone about it.

" Alright, Rydel is going to buy a plane ticket and come here tomorrow. She'll be pretty pissed when she finds out that I'm not at the hospital with a broken leg and arm" Riker said with a chuckle. I chuckled as well and patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll take the beating for you" I said. he smiled and chuckled.

"Okay everyone knows about the party, and Trish is already heading to the party store and getting everything we need" Ally said. I smiled.

"You sure this is going to cheer him up?" Ally asked

"Positive" I said.

The next day came back fast, Rydel got here at 9:00 am and I took the beating for lying to her. After a good eight punches and kicks from her, I explained why she had to come and introduced her to everyone. We all went to sonic boom and Rydel, Ally, Trish, Alex, and Alondra all became friends really fast. Then, I called Ally and Rydel and we went to the practice room.

"Rydel, I want you to sing this song to Dez" I said as I handed her the song Ally and I wrote last night.

"Okay" Rydel said, as Ally began to play on the piano and I began to teach the song to Rydel. After a few minutes she got it and memorized the song.

"Alright everyone get ready. I'm going to go and get Dez." I said as I exited the store. I drove to Dez's house and knocked on his door.

"Dez, open up please" I said. The door opened and there stood a depressed and heart broken Dez. I sighed and felt extremely sad for him.

"Go get dress, I need you in Sonic Boom " I said, Dez sighed and went upstairs and hopped in the shower. After an eight minute shower, he came down and put on his best fake smile.

"Alright let's go" I said and got in my car. I send a text to Ally.
ToAlly
We're almost there, tellRydeltogetready
FromAlly
Okay, she'sready

We got to the mall and walked towards Sonic Boom. As soon as we entered, Rydel started to sing.

Uh-who-o-oh uh-who-o-o-o,

sometimes I get in my own way,

I need someone to say, hey,

what are you thinking,

your words they're always just in time

just like a perfect rhyme,

like your not Even trying,

like pieces of a puzzle,

without each other,

we're in trouble, trouble

hey I will always stay by your side forever,

cause we're better together,

hey there's no other way we'll make it through Whatever,

cause we're better together,

Uh-who-o-o-oh Uh-who-o-o-oh,

Remind me when I'm losing touch,

When I'm a little much,

Pull, me back to reality,

You, Keep my feet on the ground,

Cause when your not around, I feel I am floating

Like pieces of a puzzle,

without each other,

we're in trouble, trouble

Hey, I will always stay,

By your side forever,

cause we're better together,

Hey there's no other way,

We'll make it through whatever

cause we're better together

like the waves need the

sand to crash on,

like the sun needs a world to shine on,

you're the bright side of everyday,

me without you just isn't the same,

it's not the same,

better, oh better,

oh we're better together

hey I will always stay by your side forever,

cause we're better together,

hey there's no other way will make it through whatever,

cause we're better together,

hey I will always stay by your side forever,

cause we're better together,

hey there's no other way will make it through whatever,

cause we're better together,

uh-who-o-o-o ooh ooh, uh-who-o-o oh oh oh

As Rydel finished everyone clapped and cheered.

"Rydel!" Dez said in shock. Rydel got off the stage and ran towards Dez.

"Dez!" Rydel yelled as she embraced him in a hug. Dez hugged back.

"I've missed you" Dez said

"I've missed you too" Rydel said and pulled back.

"I- I thought you had exams?" Dez said, Rydel chuckled and turned to face me.

"Austin pranked me, and made come here. He told me everything. He planed this, just for you to cheer up."

"Austin, thank you" Dez said, with a smile. I smiled back and hugged him.

"Your welcome buddy" I said.

"Okay enough with the lovely bromance, let's party!" Trish yelled. Everyone chuckled and started to eat.
"Wow Trish you really gone all out" I said with a mouth full of pizza.
"Guess who got a job at Taylor's pizza parlor" Trish said.
"Cool" Ally said and took a sip of her coke.
"Thanks" Trish said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Ally's waist.
"Austin?" Ally said in shock. "Ally I need to talk to you. It's important come with me to the practice room" I said through mind speak.
"Okay" Ally said, and we both headed to the practice room. She sat down on the couch and I closed the door.
"Ally...... today John called me up there and told me that..... told me that they might take you away from me" I said, I looked at Ally and tears were streaming down her cheeks.
"W-why?" she asked, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.
"I don't know, John didn't tell me, he just told me that he'll try his best for it not to happen" I said as I let her cry on my chest whilst stroking her hair.
"If he can't, what will happen to us?"
"I don't know"
we sat there for a few more minutes, then when Ally calmed down she wiped her tears and smiled.
"We if it does come to that, I want to thank you. Thank you for protecting me and being there for me. Also, I want to thank you for the amazing friendship you gave me." she said. I hugged her tighter
"Thank you Ally, thank you so much. Remember that no one is going to take your place. You'll always will be my precious Ally Mari Dawson" I said and kissed her forehead.
"You'll always be my guardian angel, Austin Monica Moon" she said as she got on her toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled and patted her hair.
"Please don't pet me" she said. I chuckled and we headed down stairs.
"Hey, Austin now since I'm here why don't you introduce Riker and I to your friends" Rydel said, as I got on the counter.
"Okay. Dez, Ally, Trish,Elliot, Alonra,and Adam these are my cousins Riker and Rydel. Rydel and Rikr these are my friends Ally, Trish, Dez, Elliot, Alondra and Adam" I said, and sighed
"Nice to meet you" everyone said in unision. We all laughed and got to know each other. After four hours evryone goes home. Rydel and Riker are staying at my place. Rydel slept in the guest room and Riker slept with me. I got in my pajamas anf climbed to ed, Rike was on the floor and already snoring. I chuckled and sighed as I layed down on my bed.
"Ally, I hope they don't take me away from you" I thought and slowly drifted into a restful sleep.

(A/N: Sorry for the long update. I've been busy with college. Hope you ike this chapter. Rosh Lynch- Better Together. Comment, Vote, Follow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.9K 42
"you don't wanna leave me, but i'm tryna self-discover keep me in your orbit and you know you'll drag me under." or austin moon is still in love with...
2.5K 201 64
I will not tell you anything that will happen in this book read it and find out by yourself. If you are reading this thank you. I do not own any cha...
36.4K 673 23
(COMPLETE) Book1 of the A&A: Series No one really knows Ally Dawson, her whole life she has been abused and bullied by her classmates, expect her b...
135K 3.7K 32
Nick leaves Serena broken hearted. Can Demi fix her heart?