Behind Revenge's Door

Od ClaryWeasley-Jackson

Madison Andrews. Fred's daughter, Archie's sister, FP Jones' lover. Madison is selfless. Too selfless. It get... Více

Soundtrack
Reckonings and Fields
Teenagers and Cleanup
Wake Up Calls and Coffee
Note
Burnt Toast and Contracts
Snake Handlers and Thorns
Visits and Retrograde
Reprocussions and Palomitas
Gigabytes and Gore
Interventions and Stalemates
Infirmaries and Breakfast
Releases and Retributions
Milkshakes and Mutinies
Hipocrasies and Escapes

Raids and Drag Races

3.4K 85 2
Od ClaryWeasley-Jackson

Hey you guys! Before we start, I just wanted to let you know I started a story called Orphic, which is a Sweet Pea x OC character. I put it up this morning so I'm really not that far into it, but if you wanna take a look, I'd appreciate the love, support and suggestions!❤️❤️

"You lot are so lucky I am here!" I whispered to the group as I stood in the Cooper living room.
Mayor McCoy was offended by the South Side. She didn't understand tragedy strikes in the horrible places, but also the beautiful.
"Say one more word about my son, Sierra. Say one more word about the people I love. You wanna see the North Side burn? You want to see the North Side turn against you? Challenge it, I dare you," I growled at her.
She quickly gathered Josie and their things, and left. My threat stuck with her, and it stuck with Tom Keller as well. The pieces finally stuck for him. He figured it out.
I realized what she was doing. "Oh my god, she's gonna raid the school! Archie we have to go!"
I grabbed my brother's hand and we ran from the room of adults.
Quickly hopping in my car, I stepped on the gas. Archie got ahold of Jughead, and I was the driver.
Somehow, we got there in time. I stormed into the school with my brother at my side, and Archie grabbed Jughead.
"Mayor McCoy is gonna raid the school, come on!" Archie screamed. I quickly began to defend the Serpents.
"No!" I screamed and stood in front of the children.
"Madison, move!"
There was flurries of motion around me. Before I could find myself again, a sharp pain hit me right in the temple, and I was down on the ground.

Sitting up, I was disoriented. I saw Tall Boy, talking to Jughead.
Jughead.
"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" He spoke.
"Easy, Jughead," Tall Boy said.
"Jughead, this is Malachi," I spoke, fully sat up. "He speaks as a representative for the Ghoulies."
"The groups are low, and we need to help each other in any hopes of building each other back up," Tall Boy said. "If you two endorse this partnership, it will go a lot smoother."
"Why me?" Jug had asked.
"Your FP's son and girlfriend. His closest ranks."
My eyes widened as I looked at him. He wanted to start war.
"Are you really going to do this to my dad?" Jughead asked, dubiously.
"The North Side declared war today, your old man ain't here to call the shots, and his bitch won't be telling us how to run it. She fucked her way in, and I'll kill her before she gets the chance,"
"You wanna say that again?" I asked Tall Boy as I grabbed the small handgun I stashed in my clutch purse.
"Things are changing, you two. You either change with them, or suffer the consequences."
Malachi looked at me hungrily as he sipped his moonshine, winking at me. "Evolve or die, baby, evolve or die."
"I'm gonna give you all thirty seconds to back the fuck up," I started, dropping the clutch and holding the gun. "FP left the Serpents to me. Not you, Tall Boy. There's no need for an alliance with the Ghoulies other than that you want drug cash."
"Hey baby-" Malachi started and I turned to him.
"I will cut your throat out and feed it to you. You do not speak to me, look at me, or breathe in my direction. Do you understand, Malachi?"
Malachi's smirk faltered momentarily before reappearing.
"She's sexy when she's angry."

"This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulies, it's a hostile takeover," I frowned as I looked at Jughead and Archie in the living room of the trailer.
"Oh, God, who knows how long Tall Boy has been planning on betraying us," Jughead paced the room. "Maybe I can stall, just until Pea and Toni get out. I just hope they'd rather go to war with the Ghoulies than... dealing jingle jangle."
"You two joined the Serpents to keep the peace," Archie reminded us.
"FP never would sit back and let this happen. Neither will I, neither will Jughead," I frowned
"So unless you have any better ideas," Jughead trailed and my eyes widened as Archie and I looked at each other.
"Not me, but what you just said..."
Jughead looked from Archie and I as we sat in silence, his face forming in realization.
We would need to see FP.

FP was more than shocked to hear I was bringing Jughead with me, and he was pissed when he saw the condition his son was in.
"Start from the beginning you to."
A few moments passed as Jughead and I got the eldest Jones up to speed on the story. He looked at me with pride as he saw the initiative I was taking to protect what he built.
"You can reprimand me for joining the Serpents later, but if we don't do something, there won't be Serpents, only-"
"Jughead," I warned as FP slammed the phone on the glass.
"Ghoulies dress like fops, but they're a nasty crew. Serpents have survived worse, though, much worse," FP frowned as memories flooded his head. "The only hitch is, sounds like you're out manned. So you need to avoid bloodshed at all costs. Madison seems to have done a good job protecting our people from themselves,"
I nodded, so did Jughead, before FP continued.
"So out think 'em, this is about territory... if there's one thing Ghoulies love, it's their crazy souped up retro cars and hearses. You get my Riverdale drift, you two?" He got louder before looking over at the guard behind him.
Lowly, FP continued to talk to us. "Challenge them to a street race, one on one. But keep it on the DL, it's illegal, and it'll get you locked up. You're both needed out there."
"We set the terms of the race," I caught on to FP's plan. "They win, the Serpents roll. We win, they back off."
"Raise the stakes, if you're feeling lucky," FP smirked at me.
"Whoever wins controls South Side High," Jug cut in. "We get rid of the Ghoulies, and the jingle jangle."
In some twisted, twisted moment, we were a family. We were proud of each other, and loving. These were rare, and I didn't know if we would have another, but it was love.

"I challenge you, to a street race," I spoke to Malachi. "We win, Serpents remain autonomous, and you stop dealing at South Side High," I offered.
"If we win?" He asked me, taking powder off his fingers.
"We fold," Jughead frowns from next to me. "You can continue polluting the South Side with your little straws of death."
"You two got stones, but not much else. So listen, sugar," Malachi looked at me, "unless you wanna put some of your sugar daddy's territory on the table, I have no reason to agree to this race."
Before I could respond, the door busted open. Veronica and Betty were being ushered in by a man in a thick leather vest.
"Girls?" I asked, shocked to see them.
"Betty?"
"Veronica?"
"Jughead?"
"Archie?"
"These are your bitches?" Malachi gathered and I looked at him.
"Watch it, Malachi," I growled at him with warning.
"Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell out-"
My hand wrapped his throat, and the kids were shocked.
"You have three seconds to chill the fuck out before I put you on the ground, Malachi. Do not test me," I growled at him and released him.
"We will give you the Wyrm," Jughead offered and my eyes widened at him.
"Fine," Malachi smirked. "We will take the Wyrm, and Sunnyside Trailer Park,"
Jughead looked at me for a moment, his eyes widening.
Slowly, the teenage boy nodded. We truly were in for it now.

FP's Serpent jacket hung heavy on my shoulders as we were all at the drag race. Malachi kept looking me over like I was a piece of food, and I'll be honest, I was disgusted. It really wasn't an enjoyable feeling.
I looked at Jughead. "Do you want me with you in there?"
"No. If something happens, you need to be here to keep everyone safe." Jughead said and I frowned.
"Juggie, I don't like it. It's not safe I-"
"Mom," he cut me off. "For everything Dad and you have built, and for everything you and I protect. I have to do this."
He's never called me 'Mom' before.
Nodding slowly, I kissed Jughead on the forehead before pulling him into a hug. I loved my boy so much, and I just prayed I could keep him safe.
The boys got into their cars. Archie was with Jughead, and I saw my two loves sitting there. I just wanted them to be safe.
I took the red scarf from Cheryl. She was going to call the honors, but I decided to do it instead. Toni knew not to fuck with me after the last time I had to put her in her place.
"Engines ready?" I spoke lowly to the men.
"Hey, kid," Malachi spoke to Jughead. "If I win, I get to bone your mom."
"Malachi I will shoot you," I threatened.
After a moment of silence, I raised my hand in the air, and snapped them down.
From besides me, I felt the cars whirl past me. I knew this was the most crucial moment of all, and I was terrified.
The two groups all cheered around me and I couldn't help but watch my boys drive away.

The group couldn't be more flustered as a man came through yelling, saying they were searching for Ghoulies.
Keller and I would have an interesting conversation, we usually do. I expect them at this point.
The car holding my two boys reappeared, and I took them both into hugs, with kisses on the cheeks, before their girlfriends overtook them. Tall Boy looked absolutely livid.
"You call the cops? You won't do it with the Ghoulies but with the cops?"
"Fuck off Tall Boy!" I pushed the man away from yelling at my son.
"I didn't know they would be there. I wouldn't have raced if I did!"
"I called the cops!" Archie yelled.
"Are you kidding me, Archie? What the hell!" I yelled.
"They're off the chessboard! We won!"
"For how long? A month, three months? They're gonna come back with a hunger for blood and it's going to be yours, Archie. All of ours."

The last thing I needed to hear was that my son's English teacher was a drug dealer. That really kicked me in the chest.
But, we survive another day. In Riverdale, days survived mean days successful. I guess, I just wanted to keep all the kids safe. Even the Serpents like Toni, Fang and Sweet Pea. They were good kids with big hearts. They just needed to know what love felt like.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

99K 2.1K 29
The Crowns #1 °° Desperado : A desperate or reckless person, especially a criminal °° " Like you did. Back in New York with your family so you're...
59.6K 901 24
Angelica 'Angel' Jones. FP's eldest daughter. 18 years old supposed to be a senior but is a sophomore because she spent 2 years in juvie. Also, the y...
10.2K 310 25
Betty Cooper and her little sister Emma were in a car accident with the rest of their family, they were the two survivors. Fp Jones, as their godfath...
210K 4.5K 71
Diamonds are a girls best friend. That statement is true but when you get diamonds a lot they aren't. You are the fraternal twin to Veronica Lodge...