\\a cure//

By iloveurdad24

Y/N Stark is Tony Stark's daughter, but Tony isn't aloud to see her because of Y/N's mother. Y/N is a a good... More

o n e : g i v e n
t w o : b a d
t h r e e : p u l l i n g
f o u r : s a f e
f i v e : d e s e r v e
s i x : t e a r s
s e v e n : c u r e
A:N
A:N
e i g h t : w h o ?
n i n e : h o m e
t e n : h u g
e l e v e n : o k a y
t w e l v e : m o r e
f o u r t e e n : t r u s t
author's note :(
f i f t h t e e n : p a s t
authors note

t h i r t e e n : j o c k

5.7K 121 148
By iloveurdad24

*im pretty sure that my timeline/timing is confusing some people so im gonna explain it a little bit. Peter and Ned and everyone else have been in school for about a week already and Y/N is just now starting at Midtown High, and this is all during Spider-Man: Homecoming. Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers Endgame will be tied into this story after I get through Homecoming. But I'm pretty sure by the time I get that done I'll have to add Spider-Man: Far From Home to the list of movies to tie into this lol. Also Y/N has now been with Tony and Pepper for about a week so nothing intimate between her and Petter is gonna happen anytime soon. I'd also like to say that Y/N will end up having a power of some sort. I haven't decided if it'll be something like a mutation like the X-Men or if something will happen like what happened with Wanda and Pietro or like the Captain Marvel situation. Also I know that Tony isn't as gullible as I've played him out to be but don't worry there's a twist with that😉*

Monday
(same day)
8:24 am
Y/N's POV

High school.

Sucks ass. I know. I haven't even been here for an hour yet and I'm already about to lose my mind. People keep coming up to me asking me about Tony and Pepper and why I was with them and how I know them.

Peter introduced me to Ned. He seems pretty cool. He's got a huge imagination and a lot of energy but he's cool. My schedule is pretty boring. It goes;
8:00-8:55~ 1st period- Science
5 min. passing period

9:00-9:55~ 2nd period- History
5 min. passing period

10:00-10:55~ 3rd period- Fine Arts
5 min. passing period

11:00-11:55~ 4th period- Math
5 min. passing period

12:00-12:30~ Lunch
5 min. passing period

12:35-1:30~ English
5 min. passing period

1:35-2:30~ Reading/Language Arts
5 min. passing period

2:35-3:05~ Study Hall
5 min. to pack backpack then get back to home room and leave at 3:15

Peter and I have pretty similar schedule, the only differences are that he has Math second and History fourth. We're in the same classes, other than those ones, and the same lunch period.

Currently I'm sitting by Peter in Science class, listening to this dumb bitch attempting to teach me shit I already know. Peter raises his hand and gets every question right. This teacher is attempting to teach us the laws of motion. I've literally known that since I was seven years old. I'm so far ahead of all these people that it's not even funny. I know the rules and the physics of the quantum realm. My own dad barely understands that, and he's the genius.

I wasn't paying attention and the teacher randomly calls on me to answer her question.

"Ms. Stark, would you like to explain the third law?" The teacher asks.

"Uh yeah sure and along with that I'll explain the first and second on since you forgot to mention about half the information about them. Law one states that an object will remain at rest or in a uniform state of motion unless that state is changed by an external force. Law two states that force is equal to the change in momentum, mass times velocity, over time. In other words, the rate of change is directly proportional to the amount of force applied. Law three states that For every action in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction. Now, Ms. Baxter, tell me how you are here teaching at an advanced school if me a student can explain the three laws of motion better then you can?" I say with an attitude.

"Ms. Stark, would you like to exit the room and go talk to the principal?" Ms. Baxter asks.

"No. I'm enjoying being smarter than the teacher," I say with a little bit of sass.

"Ms. Stark, one more sarcastic or rude comment and you'll be out of this classroom," the teacher shouts.

"Oh wow wouldn't that be a shame," I say as I roll my eyes.

"That's it you're out! Go to the principals office," Ms. Baxter shouts.

"Oh thank God! I'm outa here," I say as I stand up and grab my bag. I walk to the door but before I leave I turn and say, "bye bitches, see y'all later!"

I laugh and leave the room. I hear Ms. Baxter yell at me again, but I don't care enough to listen. As I walk to the principals office, I run into a blonde dude. Like I literally run into him. The dudes obviously a jock.

"Woah there," pretty boy says as he steadies me after I run straight into him almost rocking me over.

"What?" I ask.

"Why such the hurry?" He asks.

"Got places to be," I say, "so get out of my way."

He smirks at me and introduces himself.

"My names James," jock boy says.

"Okay, good for you," I say. Ugggg. This is why I hate people! Why did I have to run into this guy??? I walk around this James dude and continue my way to the principals office.

"Hey wait a minute! What's your name?" James shouts as he chases after me. I really hadn't gotten far from him but he jogged up to me anyway.

"Y/N, Y/N Stark." I say.

"Stark? Like Tony Stark?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah that's be my dad," I say.

"Woah are you serious?" He asks.

"Nope, I'm lying about my dad being a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Well he's not really a playboy anymore, he's settled down with Pepper." I say as we make our way to the principals office. "Well this is my stop so see you later, dude."

"Uh yeah see you around, Stark," James says with a smile. I smile back and walk into the principals office. Well secretary first, then principal.

"Ah ,Ms. Stark, what do you need?" Mrs. Turner, the secretary, asks.

"I'm supposed to go to principals office, I was smarter than a teacher and she didn't like that so now I'm here," I say with a smile.

"Which teacher was that?" She asks.

"Ms. Baxter," I say.

"Okay, thank you. Please have a seat on the bench behind you," Mrs. Turner says.

I turn around and see a long, brown bench, with no back, against the wall. I sit down and pull my phone out of my backpack. I plugged my earbuds in and started some music. The first song to play was Hold On by Chord Overstreet. The song was really beautiful. If me and Peter ever get together I can see this happening to us, but that's not the point.

It feels like I've been sitting here for hours. I check the time and it's only eight forty three. I mentally groan and lean my head back against the wall. This is so fucking boring. After a few more minutes, I see the principal walk out of his office and wave me over. I stand up and pull my earbuds out as I walk into his office.

"Take a seat please," Mr. Darwell, the principal, says. I sit down and put my phone and earbuds back into my backpack.

"So, what happened in Ms. Baxter's classroom?" Mr. Darwell asks. 

"I was asked to answer a question and I answered it along with re-explaining the subject so that the class would understand it more because the teacher did a horrible job of explaining," I explain.

Mr. Darwell looked at me in silence for minute or two before speaking.

"Since this is you're first day here, I'm gonna let you off the hook, but if this happens again I will have to call your parents and you will have consequences," Mr. Darwell says.

"Thanks, Mr. Darwell. Am I good to go now?" I ask while standing up.

"I suppose," he says.

"Alrighty. See ya later," I say as I walk out of his office.

I continue my way out as I check the time, eight fifty-five. Everyone should be getting out now. Imma just go to my locker. As I'm walking to my locker, all the classes are released. When I get to my locker I see Peter standing there. His locker is legit straight across the hallway.

"Hey, Petey," I say.

"Hey, Y/N, how'd it go with the principal?" He asks with a concerned tone.

"It was like any other visit to the principals office, except he did let me off the hook this time because it's my first day," I say in a sarcastic excited tone.

"Hey that's great," he says.

"Yeah I guess so," I say with a laugh.

"You have history next, right?" Peter asks.

"Uh yeah," I say with a laugh, "how'd you know that?"

"I just remembered that history and math were the subjects that we don't have together and I know that it's second and fourth period," Peter says with a smile. I smile back at Peter and close my locker.

"I'm gonna get to class. See ya later, Petey Boy," I say with a smile.

"See ya, Y/N/N," Peter says.
[Y/N/N = your nickname]

I start to walk away, but quickly turn around and hug Peter before I do. I smile as I walk away. I hugged Peter so quickly that he barely had time to react.

My smile remained all the way to history class, then slowly faded when I realized that I'd be stuck in a classroom with a bunch of kids I don't know learning something I probably already know without Peter.

_________________________________________________

Heyy guys! It's been a few days lol but this chapter is also pretty long there's over 1,600 words! Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and some drama is about to start.

word count - 1,685

~author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 18K 50
(Y/N) Stark has been hidden from the public her whole life, but she's tired of doing nothing while her family goes out an fights alien invasions and...
244K 6.5K 15
For the first time in a long time, Peter hurts himself. He's sure he can keep it to himself, and he's sure that he can deal with it on his own. But c...
129K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...
24.1K 454 15
Story about a girl named y/n who can manipulate matter (e.g. turning things into other substances with her mind) Contains panic/anxiety attacks (and...