t w o : b a d

Y/N's POV

We pulled up to huge house when the driver, Happy, announced we were there. Then he came and opened the door for Pepper and I.

"Thank you" I say quickly and follow Pepper into the house.

The house was beautiful on the inside, it was a mix of an old and new farm house, with, of course, an A.I. System running the house.

"Welcome Back, Ms. Potts" a random voice says, which startled me a bit.

"Thank You, Friday" Pepper replies.

"Would like me to give you a tour of the house, Y/N? Pepper asks, as she turns to face me.

"Yes please" I say, not really sure how to talk to her.

"Okay, well, over here to the right is the living room" she say gesturing towards a huge room to the right.

"To the left is hallway leading to the laundry room, and a bathroom"

Time Skip: Y/N's POV

"And finally here is your bedroom" she says and opens a door to a plain white large bedroom.

"We haven't decorated anything yet, we wanted you to do that" Pepper says, with a smile.

"Really?" I ask slightly surprised.

"Yeah, we wanted you to feel comfortable with your room" she says.

"Tony should be downstairs if you'd like to meet him" Pepper says, "he had a meeting with a client, that's why he wasn't there to pick you up. He really wanted to though"

"I'd love to meet him" I say, then we walk down stairs.

"What should I call him?" I ask Pepper.

"What do you mean?"

"Should I call him Dad or Tony?" I ask.

"Um....I'm not sure" she says, as we start to walk down a another flight of stairs.

As we approach a large glass door, I see Tony with a young boy.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"That is one of Tony's interns" Pepper replies.

"Oh" I say.

As Pepper unlocks the door, Tony and the boy's heads both shoot up. I was extremely exited to meet my dad, but I couldn't help but notice the boys features.

His chocolate brown eyes, his dark brown curls, and a jawline that could cut glass. The boy was extremely cute and I couldn't stop the blush that crept onto my cheeks as his eyes met mine.

Tony dropped the tool he was holding and walked over to Pepper and I.

"Hi, you must be Y/N?" He asks.

"Yes, yes I am. And you must be my dad?" I reply.

"That'd be me" he says, with a smile.