Sleeping With My Bodyguard

By lazy-writerr

"Don't run from me, princess." Soft, yet threatening voice whispered near my ear sending chills down my spine... More

Author's note.
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter 31
Author's note.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
New story!
A rewrite

Chapter. 12

4.4K 150 0
By lazy-writerr

"What do you mean I'm not going?" I asked shocked by words who left her mouth. What is she talking about? Why even she followed me hear babbling these nonsenses about me not going to the date. Of course, I'm going.

First of all, I promised my dad and I don't break promises... okay, I don't break other people promises. Second of all, she can't just barge into my bathroom telling me what can I do and what not. She just simple fucking bodyguard who can't say anything to me.

But again... she isn't a bodyguard you expect to get.

She definitely something else. Sudden urge to stand up for me shot straight through my blood.  I need to finally own it, I need to own my promise to myself and stand up for myself. Maybe I still not ready to face my own dad, who I couldn't ever to say no, but I can live with it. I can't let strangers get onto my head.

"Simply as that, princess, you're not going." She muttered as her eyes scanned my now covered neck.

I can feel burning to feel in my skin start rising again, making want to crawl out of my skin and leave it to burn on its own. I shifted, at sudden feeling uncomfortable by those blue eyes ogling at me. Can't she stop staring at me? She should know staring is rude, and it could make people feel uncomfortable.

As I registered her words through clouded minds of how close her body is to mine I bark a loud, sarcastic laugh. She can't be serious... can she? Who she think she is again to order me around. No... she doesn't know the real me if she thinks I'm going to listen to hers. My laugh died down in my throat as I felt cold hands sneaking around my waist.

Okay... I need that rush of boldness again... like right now.

Her hand made me feel weak again. I melted like a bar of chocolate on the hot fire, but this time the fire was her hands touching my skin who was burning not only from outside but from outside too. Why is she making me feel like this at sudden? Like I don't own mind of my own and the only thought could swarm in my head is the blue-eyed devil.

"You drive me crazy, princess." She muttered in my ear, sending thousands of chills through my body. I sucked a deep breath as I felt her hand moving further where's my sports bra strap is. She can't do that... she's my bodyguard who cannot come near me. It's against the rules. If anyone would know how close she got to me, she wouldn't be standing near me right now.  

Like it stops her from kissing you?

"Wha..." I started, but it was soon dead in my throat as I felt hor, burning lips touching my neck.

"Sh, princess. Don't talk." She whispered sending another jolt of electricity through my body. My heart picked a speed, I can feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins. Goosebumps appeared on my sensitive skin whenever her hands touched my skin. I want to scream to let go of me, but I felt like I was paralyzed.

I couldn't talk if I want too.

I close eyes, hating myself from enjoying her hands roaming all over my body. Why I can't move? I want to make her go away with all my power, but at the same time... near her I am powerless. She drives me nuts, yet she makes me wonder how those lips would feel against mine again.

I hate myself, for thinking about her like I shouldn't.

I clench my hand into a fist and I can bet my knuckles are white as it could be. My fists start shaking from the force I use to squeeze it... do I really want to push her away? No. I would give everything to be with her right now, just for once, and I can feel she would want that too... but I also know consequences who can destroy us both.

Although, I can't bring myself to pushing her burning lips who were trailing kisses on my shoulder. I can't push her... I'm too weak.

"What... what are we doing?" I asked slowly, feeling throat tightening with every word. I felt Maverick to stop moving her hands as her eyelashes fluttered open revealing those blue eyes who can suck the life from me and I would even say anything. "You're my bodyguard " I added slowly.

"I know," Maverick nodded and in her eyes appeared mischievous glint who made my heart do flips.

"And you kissed me," I added gripping bathroom counter tighter to get a hold of my weakened knees. I felt Maverick hands tightening around my waist and soon she pulls away leaving me glad for finally being able to breathe out and at the same time sigh in disappointment. It's confusing.

Everything about her is confusing.

"You kissed me and then run away, leaving me there alone." I continued feeling the same rush of heat I felt just a moment ago until she placed her burning hands on my skin. I lifted my now dark green eyes and look at the Maverick reflection.

Maverick closed eyes and let out deep breaths. Her whole body tensed at the mention of that day. Why does this look like she doesn't wanna remember that day? I admit I would do anything myself to forget how her lips made me feel, but I also know I won't be able to do that. I won't be able to forget how it tasted and how it made me feel throbbing feeling where it shouldn't.

I gritted teeth at her sudden lack of communication. Here we go again. I tell something and wait for an answer, but all she does is keep ignoring me. Let it be... let her be I muttered to myself as I pushed myself away from her, making her stumble.

"Leave, I have to take a shower," I hissed showing at the doors which she finally did. She left with cold eyes looking at me like eagle following his pray, waiting for a weak moment to catch.

Finally, I muttered under nose then I was left alone in the bathroom. I need to distraction to stop thinking about her. Maybe I should talk with dad and we would swap bodyguards? I wouldn't mind having Mr. Zach as my bodyguard again. He was older men who look after my dad for many years and sometimes he would look after me when one of my bodyguards wouldn't be able.

I should talk to him.

I made a note thinking about today gala where I meet him. I still don't like the idea of going with stranger girl because of my dad, but also my curiosity who's that woman in a picture is bigger than my pride. Apparently Jade is a Mr. Parker, dad biggest partner which who he made new a lot of money bringing the deal, daughter.

I hearing about her for the first time in my life.

I met Mr. Parker for a couple of times in family dinners and all, but I never knew he had a daughter. Well, I hope she's a lot nicer than her sleazy brother who can't keep his hand on himself.

I got out of the shower, wrapping myself with a white fluffy towel and padded to the misty mirror. Brushing with a hand, giving a reflection of my face I hummed in anticipation when I noticed my eyes were back at the normal light green itself. They always change color when I'm near Maverick.

No, Andrea, you ain't thinking about her again.

I dried my hair, leaving it to fall freely on my shoulder thinking I should curl it later for a gala. It's still too early to get ready, but I need to start thinking about what I should wear. Like every year I start doing everything the last minute which leads me to get late. This time is not different.

Putting my dark red lace bra and matching panties I walk into the closet again to found something decent to wear. I hope Sophie cook something because I'm starving. Sophie from two of us was a cook, she learns in an early age to cook and was a lifesaver for the most time when I was left alone without food.

I smirked when I found a dark grey t-shirt Lacy gave me when I found myself drunkenly asleep in her bed. I put it following by light grey shorts I walked out of the room and met with a cooking bacon smell. I almost ran to the kitchen finding Lacy sitting on a barstool engrossed in her phone while Sophie flipping over bacon.

"What took you so long? I thought you fell asleep in the shower again." Sophie smirked over her shoulder as she noticed me coming in the view. I glared at her telling shut up.

"Don't tease her... she clearly had something important to do," Lacy but in sending me a knowing smile. I lifted eyebrow wondering what did she meant by that. "You had to take shower... right? Unless you did something we both don't wanna know." She continued, but I still can see something in her eyes that she know things.

"Um, haha... what I would be doing in the shower?... alone?" I stammered hitting myself in the head mentally.

"I don't know? You tell me... all alone, no one bothering you." This time Sophie turned around smirk plastered on her lips. "And Lacy? Don't You think she seems... flustered?"

"Hm... yeah, you're right. She really does." Blue eye girl said with the same knowing smile playing on her lips.

I groaned they team up to go against me. Why are they even friends with me? I thought a friend should be on your side no matter what and tease for god knows what. Ignoring silent laugh of those two I walked further to the kitchen and picked a glass of juice I take out just before I got into the shower.

——

I run my hand over smooth fabric of my dark blue tight dress with a long slit and smiled tugged into my lips. I like this dress... dad did a great job or I should say designer my dad hired did a great job by choosing this dress. I felt light breeze tingling my exposed back and I looked at mirror seeing Lacy standing stumbling over with her tie.

One thing I noticed about Maverick and Lacy. They have a very similar style in clothes.

"Need help?" I raised a questioning eyebrow at her still looking mirror while trying to suppress a smile of how flustered she looks.

"God, please. I hate to wear this thing." She grumbled walking further into my room with a black tie hanging around her neck. Her maroon colored tailored jacket was unbuttoned and the same with a white dress shirt.

"So why don't you just go without it?" I asked spinning around on my four inches black heel.

Lacy looked at me dumbfounded as I should already know and it didn't take long for me to realized what does she mean by that. I let out loud laugh shaking my head while tugging her closer to me and start tying a knot around her neck.

"You're really trying to impress her... huh?" I mumbled offering a teasing smile.

"Is it so obvious?" She lifted similar blue eyes at me with a tint of red coloring her cheeks.

"No... not really," I replied shaking head.

It's true though. She isn't obvious about trying to impress Sophie. Of course, if you look closely about her actions toward me or any other human being and how She acts around Sophie you would see, but mostly she's able to hide that she wants something from my best friend.

"You look nice," Lacy said after I pulled away for her and let her fix the tie.

Smirk plastered on my dark red painted lips as I opened mouth to speak. "Ain't I look nice every day?"

"God... you and my sister are Match made in heaven." She muttered slowly expecting for me not to hear, but I heard very clearly.

Maverick.

The devil with blue eyes who I have to call my bodyguard, who run away from me the second time in one week.

I didn't saw her after I came out of the shower or the whole time three of us spend just laying around in the living room teasing the shit of each other. I don't even know how she managed to slip through unnoticed. I gulped feeling burning chills on my back as I feeling of her lips on my exposed neck ghostly appeared on m, sending bolt of warmth through my body and ending between my legs.

"Are you two... wow."

Sophie's voice came from behind Lacy making me lift my eyes and looked at my very surprised looking best friend who had her mouth agape open as she gazes at the mirror at Lacie's reflection.

I wanted to laugh. Sophie looking lost the words while looking at another person and a new pair of shoes. Lacy spun around herself and her own eyes went wide as take Sophie tall frame with a dark vine red tight dress with deep v-neck cut and slit in her tight. Her blonder hair was perfectly curled, gracefully falling on her shoulder.

"The car is waiting for me, yours should be here too... don't take to long ogling at each other." I muttered teasing slipping past them as they didn't even notice or heard me saying anything.

Gosh... and here I just talked about Lacy not being obvious.

She's fucking obvious.

Taking turn toward the box of steel I pressed a button of the first floor. I looked at my own reflection at the elevator wall and hummed in anticipation of how nice I really looked. Sophie did a really great job by curling my hair and doing my dark makeup who made my green eyes stood out.

The elevator made a sound as he came to halt and doors opened revealing the person I thought I wouldn't see tonight. I was wrong... like every time I thought about something related to Maverick.

Her blue eyes scanned up and down me and her jaw tightened as she was fighting with herself not pulling me inside the elevator and doing god knows what are you talking about herself or her? The annoying voice made her appearance, but I could deny the truth. She looked hot in her dark blue suit... not like she doesn't look good every day when I see her in the suit.

The color of her eyes darkened filled with anger and something more... lust.

I gulped myself feeling like I was put in the trance and was not able to move if how intense Maverick gaze was on me. But still, I forced myself moved out of the elevator walking past my bodyguard even if I feel like falling. My legs felt like they were made of jello and could any time break.

Move Andrea, move I encourage myself keeping the head height as I walked past huge lobby gaining curious glances mixed with admiration and couple of them was envy. I couldn't care less about other people looks and what they think of me... all I could feel a burning sensation on my exposed back from a certain girl with blue eyes.

What is she doing to me?

Burning alive... like a which you're.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 786 21
This story contains TRANS characters and is a LESBIAN love story. Men DNI. Respect every characters identity and pronouns. Do NOT add to any f*ta/g!p...
493K 13.1K 53
Your existence is like a fuel to my soul and it keeps me wanting you more. -Thorn Reeve ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷ Her eyes starts to...
3M 79.2K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
13.6K 667 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...