STARDUST

By lupitas_angel

Title change from ~My boy~ He was the handsome Kento Tanaka, the boy with enticing dark eyes and raven black... More

Prologue
My Boy • II
My Boy • III
My Boy • IIII
My Boy • V
My Boy • VI
My Boy • VII
My Boy • VIII
My Boy • IX
My Boy • X
My Boy • XI
My Boy • XII
My Boy • XIII
My Boy • XIV
My Boy • XV
My Boy • XVI
My Boy •XVIII
My Boy • XIX
My Boy •XVII
My Boy • XX
My Boy • XXI
My Boy • XXII
My Boy • XXIII
My Boy • XXIV
My Boy • XXV
My Boy • XXVI
My Boy • XXVII
Epilogue
Lost

My boy • III PART II

8.9K 316 166
By lupitas_angel

Warning mature content ahead ⚠️

Kento pulled me up gently and I heard loud footsteps coming my way.

Of all the people I had to run into, it had to be Kento. I felt embarrassed already.

I swayed a little on my feet and Kento reached out to grab me. I sighed and fell into his strong chest and heard, "Hey! You!" My eyes snapped open and I saw that same guy who kissed me closing the short distance between us.

I scrambled into the nearest door pulling Kento in with me, and shut the door quickly, locking it. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath, desperately hoping there was a bathroom in this room.

I heard pounding on the door, but it eventually stopped and I opened my eyes, only to find Kento staring at me with an odd expression on his handsome features a few feet away. He had on a black button-up shirt with the cuffs rolled to his elbows, exposing his tan flesh. His black hair fell over his eyes and his jaw was clenched tightly. He looked so sexy that I almost jumped him on the spot.

I blinked and looked around; it was a bedroom, which meant there might be a toilet.

My stomach churned violently and I cursed under my breath. "Raya, are you okay?"

"Nooo," I spotted a door off to the side and I groped blindly for it, holding my stomach.

Racing into the bathroom, I barely made it before I started vomiting in the toilet. I vaguely registered my hair being pulled away from my face but I didn't care. I moaned when I stopped and raced over to the sink, rinsing out my mouth with some mouthwash I found in the cabinet.

"Why were you drinking?" Kento asked softly.

I swished the strong mint flavored wash around my mouth before spitting it out. "My moma," I said, my voice a little husky. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kento swallow hard and I wondered what was wrong.

Only when I looked at him did I know what he felt. His eyes turned a dark as he stared at me with such intensity that I had to suppress a shiver. I looked down and noticed why he was staring at me with lust filled eyes. My top had slipped a little lower than intended, one of the straps of the tank top were completely off, and showed almost half of my bra, and my jeans were skin-tight and exposed some of my stomach. I looked into the mirror to the side. God, I felt like a slut.

He swallowed again, shaking his head, and I watched as he licked his sensual lips, just like he did two nights ago. My head started to spin and I didn't think it was from the alcohol. I had to get out of there.

I tried to walk out of the bathroom but when I passed him, I caught a whiff of his cologne and I felt my knees go weak. He caught me before I hit the ground but I still felt the cool tile pressing against my back. He was hovering over me with those intense black orbs, panting a little, and I couldn't help it.

I pulled his neck down and kissed him. But he didn't resist.

He tasted like smoke and vodka but I just kissed him harder, wanting more and more.

I was surprised; he was a great kisser for someone who rarely socialized. He swept my mouth with his tongue and his hands caressed the expanse of my stomach, drawing imaginary circles and other objects I couldn't make out even if I wasn't drunk.

I panted into his mouth and he knew he was arousing me; it felt so good even though my head was screaming at me to stop. I couldn't...I wouldn't.

He thought about this too and pulled back, breathing deeply, "Raya. No. We c-can't. You're drunk."

I dragged his mouth back on top of mine to silence him and then only then did I pull back, "No I want this, Kento. Please." He resisted for another moment, but I roamed his body with my hands.

With a low growl he picked me up off the bathroom floor and carried me back into the bedroom, tossing me onto the bed. He growled out harshly, "I'm warning you Raya. I-I won't stop."

I stood up on my knees and started to unbutton his shirt as he held my waist, groaning softly. I was starting to shake in anticipation and I giggled, "You won't have to, Kenny."

I realized I used his old nickname I had made up; I knew he hated it but he didn't seem to mind as much now.

He tore off my shirt and jeans faster than I could blink and attached his lips to my neck, sucking and nipping. I closed my eyes unconsciously but snapped them back open when he reached around to unclasp my bra. I slid my hands up his lean, muscular torso and down his arms, slipping off his shirt and throwing it somewhere by my clothes. He whispered something I couldn't make out and fully took off my bra, groaning softly when he saw me. Suddenly, my drunken haziness disappeared and I was aware of everything happening around me.

I tugged off his dark jeans and threw them somewhere close by, leaving us both in our underwear. He pushed me on my back and I felt pressure slowly begin to grow underneath my abdomen. It only seemed to rise when I felt his hard manhood pressing against me tightly, wanting. I pulled off his boxers quickly, releasing it.

I gasped and moaned loudly when he took my nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it while giving its twin equal attention with his hand. He continued his slow, sensual torture for what seemed like forever.

I grasped at his hair, holding him there, but gave a noise of protest when he moved lower. He kissed his way down my stomach as I moaned, only stopping when he reached the edge of my panties. He hooked his fingers underneath the soft fabric and pulled down, running his large, calloused hand down my legs on the way.

He placed butterfly kissed around the area I wanted him to touch me most and I felt like I was on fire. Oh God. I thought I was going to die from the pleasure he gave me.

I nearly came off the bed when he inserted two fingers into my hot, wet core. He groaned, nuzzling his head into my neck like a lover would do.

But then he pulled out his fingers suddenly and seemed to stiffen. I caught the look in his eyes while he pushed off of me roughly like he was angry at himself, "No, wa-wait-just no Raya. We can't - we can't do this. I'm taking advantage of you." He spoke as if talking to a child and I watched in confusion as he ran a hand through his messy hair and got off the bed, going to the bathroom. After a few seconds of watching his butt with my head cocked to the side, did I know what I wanted, even in my drunken state. I don't seem all that drunk, maybe I'm not.

So I got up and went after him in the bathroom. He was in front of the sink, splashing his face with water, clearly still aroused. When he saw me, he turned around quickly and I leaned against the doorway. His eyes skimmed across my body, starting at my feet. He swallowed hard again and looked away.

Women are cursed with periods, but men are cursed with temptation.

I wondered who said that to me but then I didn't care. It was true.

A smile came on my face and I advanced toward him. I was never this bold, but I found that I didn't care - I wanted Kento and I would get him. I came so close to him that I could feel the heat radiating off of his body, but I only pressed myself closer.

My breasts were pressed up against his chest and his dark eyes bored down on mine, "Don't Raya. You don't know what you're doi-" my lips came up to his and cut off whatever he was going to say, but he refused to respond but his rough hands came to my waist, touching the warm skin that was there. A thought suddenly occurred to me when I felt something pressing into my stomach and before I knew what was happening, my hand slowly started trailing down his hard chest - despite Kento going rigid - until I found what I was looking for. I reached down and stroked his long, hard shaft. He groaned and bit down on my lip, pulling my hand back up and giving me a warning look.

My hand only went back to where it started and I broke away from the kiss, still massaging his erection. His eyes drifted shut and he hardened considerably in my hand; it turned me on even more and I could feel myself start to pant again. I was sobering up while every second passed and sleeping with Kento still didn't seem like a bad idea. His eyes shot open when I spoke, "You don't want this Kenny? I thought you said you wouldn't stop." My words actually weren't slurred this time although they were close to it. I watched as his clenched his jaw, surprise coming over his features, but he seemed to loosen up, defeat evident in his eyes.

"Raya..." His tone was hard, but sensual, almost unsure of what to do. Suddenly, we switched positions and I was being pushed up the wall, my legs wrapping around Kento's lean hips. It seems he made up his mind. His lips went to my breasts and I moaned, my head resting against the wall, my eyes closing. They snapped open when I felt his fingers probe into my core, showing me what he was going to do when he would be inside me and he didn't hold back - they pumped into me roughly while he watched me with dark eyes. He teased me even if it was unintentional and I screamed out in pleasure.

Men really are cursed with temptation.

I wasn't thinking, I couldn't think. But once he pulled his fingers out of me he licked his fingers clean after he finished stroking me, did it really occur to me that I was about to have sex with Kento.

I would regret it later, I knew that but I didn't care. This felt too right.

With my legs still wrapped around him, he led me back to the bed where we began. He deposited me and then came to me again, but I pulled back when he tried to kiss me. A coy smile came onto my face and I pushed him back into the pillows, straddling his hips.

"You turn." I slid down more on his legs, kissing my way down his chest until I came to the place where he would get most pleasure. I leaned down, taking his hard erect manhood into my hot mouth, while his hands gripped at my braids tightly, holding me there. A harsh groan erupted from his throat, the sound husky and purely male. I swirled my tongue around him, stroking his length gently. I removed my mouth and blew lightly on the trail of wetness I left, and watched in fascination as his chest pumped up and down with ragged breaths. I crawled back up, feeling like a cat that's hunting its mouse, and kissed him hard, sucking on his tongue.

His hands came into my hair again and he broke away from me, panting hard, "R-Raya, n-now."

His eyes were glazed over with passion and lust making them look glassy, vulnerable. He came back to reality for a few moments and reached over to his pants, pulling out his wallet. He tossed a condom at me and I tore it out of the package, sliding it over his erection slowly. He groaned when my fingers stayed a little longer than necessary and I just smiled teasingly at him.

He tried to roll me over so he could be on top, so he could be in control but I didn't let him. I wanted to watch him under me - I wanted to be in control over him.

I came slowly down on his cock and he groaned in pleasure, "Fuck, you're so tight Raya."

I panted, "I've only done this once before."

He simply nodded although his eyes held some surprise and I began to move over him. There was pain because he was much larger than my ex-boyfriend, but I didn't take to much notice.

"Oh God, Kenny," I said breathlessly, my eyes falling shut.

I rode him for what seemed like hours but it was only a couple minutes. With every thrust over him, we would both groan and take a step closer to our release.

He rolled us over so he was on top, smiling lazily down on me. My legs came and wrapped around his narrow waist, bringing him deeper inside of me. He thrust in and out of me expertly, rolling his hips in a counter-clock wise motion that drove me crazy.

"Harder, p-please. Harder!"

His eyes turned a shade darker if possible and did as he was told, ramming into my core faster with longer strokes. I gasped, my hands coming up to grip the headboard. Feeling him inside me, hard and throbbing, was unbelievable.

His hands slid down between us and touched where we were tightly connected, rubbing and stroking. I gasped and looked up at him, my heart speeding up even more when I saw him.

He looked so erotic. His eyes were halfway closed, his skin flushed slightly, his lips parted. I tilted my head up and kissed him long and hard while I reached my climax, screaming out although it was muffled between his lips, riding out wave and wave of pleasure. His orgasm came shortly after and he completely stiffened, eyes closing.

I was completely pressed up against his slick chest; both of us breathing in air greedily.

But before we dozed off into sleep, we both knew that something happened tonight, whether it was between us, our relationship, or something more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
15.2K 1K 16
Prince Mew future King of Keeda(imaginary name) also childhood friends to Gina (secretly in love with her) but gave up hope when she married Flight L...
414K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
764 81 30
My name is Shinji Ayo. My parents pressuring me to be a 'perfect man'... But what I really want is someone who can see me differently... and not just...