Aziraphale x Crowley Good Ome...

By MalloryPresley2001

Aziraphale starts lusting after Crowley More

Lust is a Sin Ya Know
No Not There!
My Dear~
Why? Why Do You Do This?
Asshole
Till the End Of Forever
Hell at Tea Time
A/n
Our Side
Dont Worry
Bitch Please
Happy Times
Happy Ever After

Sexy Time in Italy

10.6K 221 71
By MalloryPresley2001

Crowley's p.o.v.

I open my eyes slightly and find my Husband resting peacefully on my chest. He looks so adorable. I run my fingers through his blonde almost white hair. It's feathery soft and very light. I smile to my self. 'how did I get this lucky?' I think to myself. 'im the luckiest demon in the entire universe' my mind wonders to all the lovely features of My Angel. I sigh happily and close my eyes again and drift off to sleep once more.

~time skip~

I open my eyes in a sudden jolt of fear. I look around for Aziraphale. I see him over in the window chair and reading a book. I sigh in relief. He looks up from his book and smiles softly at me. "I see you're awake Love" he says marking his page and walking over to me. I open my arms in a begging manner for him to lay with me. He chuckles and crawls on top of me. I wrap my arms around him and roll over. I hear him squeak softly. "Ready to have sexy time in Italy?" I ask next to his ear. I feel him nod. I pull back and look at him smiling. He suddenly smashes his lips into mine. Tasting of sweets and a hint of something else. I tangles my fingers in his hair and deepen the kiss. He moans into my mouth. I feel him start unbuttoning my shirt. Once he unbuttons it completely he throws it into the corner of the room and digs his nails softly into my back. Earning a slight groan from me. He starts to grind his hips against me. I pull away and miracle our clothes off. "They we're in my way" I purr at him. I look at his member and see he is rock hard. I smirk and trail kisses all the way from his jawline to his inner thighs. I get a few breathy moans from him in return. I throw both his legs over my shoulders and take his girth in my mouth. I feel him shudder and twine his fingers in my hair. I start out slowly. He grips my hair tighter "f-f-faster!" He demands softly. I do just that. I start bobbing my head faster so My Angel cam feel good. So I can show him what true love is. I need him to know how much I love him. I feel him close to climax and I pull away. He whimpers in protest. I remove his legs from my shoulders and crawl back on top of him. "I want you to fuck me Angel" I say looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He nods. Knowing that my saliva was lubercation enough. He points for me to get on my hands and knees and I do just that. He positions himself at my entrance. I nod to him and he pushes in slowly. I moan and he takes that and decides to push all the way in. I grip the sheets and moan his name. He starts out at a slow pace. Moaning softly. "F-faster A-A-Angel" I get out. He nods and starts slamming into me as we both become moaning messes. After about an hour I feel myself about to cum. "A-A-ANGEL!" I shout "m-me t-too" he moans after that we both cum together. He pulls out and rolls over to lay on the bed and I snuggle up next to him. "That was fun" I say a bit breathless. Which I still find funny because I don't need air. He nods. "It was different that's for sure" he says with a slight chuckle. I pull the blanket over us. "Tired Love?" I nod and yawn. He wraps his arms around me and we both drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 319 14
Daisy, the adoptive daughter of Lucifer and Lilith and sister of Charlie. Though shy around new people, she will do anything to make those she cares...
11.8K 328 7
Crowley enjoys Aziraphale's couch. Complete. Crowley x Aziraphale. Explicit mature content at the end. If that's what you're here for, skip to chapte...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
38.8K 1.4K 24
Ranboo is a prince who hates parties. While escaping from one he encounters Tubbo, another prince who also hates parties. When Ranboo asks Tubbo to d...