Hazbin Hotel Boyfriend /Girlf...

By LonelyStardust6

I felt extremely inspired by a song and just had to did soooo....IMMA DO IT!! Sorry boys female readers ONLY... More

Why they started dating you
Where you kiss each other
What you like to do together
When your sad
You caught them
Hugs, Kisses or Cuddles?
Anniversary
Want any kids?
The question
How many time have you "Had Fun" together
Your wedding dress
Your theme songs
Stupid pick-up lines
Nicknames
When they come home drunk
A/N
Requests?
How many times you've had an argument
Your favorite way to chill
When you are insecure
When your sick
What pet do you get?
πŸ’œThank you.πŸ’œ

Who makes dinner?

11.6K 186 89
By LonelyStardust6

Charlie -
You guys kinda take turns on who makes dinner so its both of you.

Vaggie -
Usually you make dinner because Vaggie isn't the best at making meals (sorry vaggie)

Angel Dust -
You always end up making dinner for you and Angel.

Alastor -
Alastor makes dinner most of the time but he doesn't mind, he likes making dinner for you!

Husk -
You make dinner. Husk would make dinner but he's afraid he might burn or forget an ingredient to the dish.

Cherri Bomb -
You make dinner for Cherri and yourself but Cherri likes watching you cook.

Niffty -
Same as Charlie. You both take equal turns making dinner for eachother. Like if one of you had had a bad day then the other will make dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 222K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
372K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
749K 41.6K 56
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...