Hired (Chanbaek)

cclay2020 tarafından

*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Question
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(edited)
Teaser
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ohhhh 😘
Special Chapter

Chapter 16

3.5K 227 179
cclay2020 tarafından

Once finished in the shower we both throw on some clothes and head down to the kitchen to be greeted by My dad and by my Mom sitting ever so quietly at the table in front of my father.

"Mom, Dad is everything ok?" I walk closer letting Baek's hand go. "Son please sit, your mother has something to tell you" he pulls out a chair making me worried now. "I should go and leave you all alone" Baek says before going to walk out of the kitchen. "No you don't Baekhyun, this has to do with you as well, please sit beside chanyeol", My dad says making me really worried now that he asked Baek to stay. It must be about him being a escort, has he told my mother, is this what this meeting is for?.

"Ok well now we are all here, I want to tell you son that your mother here has something to tell you"  he looks at my mom waiting for her to speak as she looks at him nodding her head no.

"Mom are you sick?" I look at both of them as I reach for her hand comforting her. "No...no chanyeol sweetheart I'm not sick" she looks back down at the table trying to hide from me. "Tell him now" my father says with a firm tone.

I watch her take a deep breath and look up at me with such sadness in her eyes. "Chanyeol sweetheart I knew about D.O" she looks back down at her hands as I rub hers. " What do you mean you knew about D.O, you mean what he tried last night?" I look towards the others as my father shakes his head from side to side.

"Mom what do you mean?" I shake her hand making her look up at me as tears fall from her eyes. "I knew he was cheating on you sweetheart" she says as I let go of her hand looking at my father. "Dad did you know as well?" I feel a lump form in my throat looking at both my parents. 

"No son, I found out last night after I came back home from finding Baekhyun, I was as much shocked as you are now son" he gets up from the table and grabs his favourite bottle of scotch and grabs some glasses placing them on the table. I feel a hand go to my thigh giving it a squeeze as I look towards Baek giving me a comforting look as I touch his hand on my leg.

I take off my glasses and place them on the table as I rub my eyes. "I cant believe you knew and never told me mum" I cant even look at her as I grab one of the glasses from the table with the dark liquid inside and take a sip of it. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart"  she mumbles making me more annoyed at her lame ass apology. "How long did you know mum?" I look at her as she finally looks up at me again. "From day one" I stand up and throw the glass at the wall behind her smashing it making her flinch and cover her head. " You knew from day one and you never told me, you let me stand at the top of that alter and wait for him like a fool knowing he wasn't going to show up" I shout at her leaning over the table as Baek pulls me back to sit down. 

"I didn't know he wouldn't show up" she looks up at me with tears flowing down her face. "Mom you knew he was cheating on me , why didn't you tell me?" I feel my heart break in my chest but I hold back my tears with everything I have inside me.

"Your my mum, your suppose to protect me being your son" I fall back onto the chair and lay my head in my hands feeling baek rub up and down my back. 

"Why did you let me go through that day of getting ready for my wedding if you knew he was cheating mum tell me that at least" I grab hold of my hair in my hands waiting for her answer. "You....you needed........a.......good man ......to....take care of you" she stutters making me laugh.

"Are you serious mom, he was cheating he was far from being a good man" I shout again at her as I look at my father. "There is more son" he says nudging my mother to tell me more. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you showing up our family and pulling out of the wedding, we had a lot of guests and D.O had money he would have supported you, he was such an amazing catch to find and he was going to be taking over his fathers company soon" I stand up and move away from the table and hear cries from outside the kitchen. Stepping around the wall I see Yoora crying sitting on the floor listening to my mother.

"Hey don't cry your getting married today" I sit down beside her as she leans her head into my chest as I run my fingers through her hair. "I'm so sorry chanyeol if I had of known any of this I would have never let him be best man at my wedding" she cries into my chest as my parents and Baek join us in the sitting room.

"I also want to say sorry to you Baekhyun" my mother says as she sits on the edge of the sofa making me look at her with a puzzled look. "Why are you saying sorry to Baek for mum?" my father moves himself so he is nearly in between us. "The day we had the games in the park you both where going out for food and I stopped you both to talk with Baekhyun, well I kinda gave out to him and told him that  he was to stop giving D.O a hard time and the he wasn't to cause any trouble at this wedding". Moving Yoora from me I get up off the floor making everyone else stand up. "How dare you say shit like that to Baekhyun mum, did you actually know it was D.O that was causing shit Mom, he came onto me and then Baek at the bachelor night and he came onto Baek again at the games in the park till Baek told him off because he knew what he was up too, have you any idea how much this all hurt me that I moved country mum to get away from everything. You just wanted me to marry D.O for the money and to make the family look good. Why did you hang out of him the last few days since I've been here, why did you make him feel like one of the family, answer me that?" I move closer to her making my dad put his hand up to my chest stopping me from walking closer.

"He told me he wanted you back and I thought I could get you home sweetheart, but then you showed up with Baekhyun and kinda ruined his chances, so I warned Baekhyun off and tried to push D.O back to you". she shouts at me making me step back laughing.

"That makes no sense mom, lets just face it you wanted to look good to your friends and everyone else and didn't give a shit about my feelings at all"

"I'm leaving, this is suppose to me my wedding day" Yoora shouts walking out of the room making Baekhyun run after her.

"I cant believe you mum, you ruined my life. Once this wedding is over I am out of here and going back home, I love you as my mom but right now I cant stand the sight of you" I walk out of the room and try find Yoora.

Baekhyun's p.o.v

"Hey are you ok?" I ask Yoora as I sit beside her on the grass in the front garden.  "I feel so awful for chanyeol, if I had of known I would have never have let that asshole be at my wedding". she cries into her hands as i wrap my arm around her trying to comfort her.

"Hey, you weren't to know, don't blame yourself, the truth needed to come out just it was the wrong day" she looks up at me and smiles wiping her tears. "My brother really likes you I can tell, he never smiled like that with D.O, its good to see him laugh and smile again and that's all thanks you too" she nudges me making me blush and nudge her back. "Don't you have a wedding to get ready for?" I move the stray piece of hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear. 

"Can you do me a favour today Baekhyun?" she looks at me as she wipes her tears. "Please call me Baek, and what can I do?" I look at her while she turn to look back at the house to see if anyone is coming. "Take care of Chanyeol today, he is going to be in front of people that were at his wedding and they will probably pity him". I nod and give her a kiss on the head, "Don't worry about chanyeol I will take care of him". I stand up and hold my hand out to her pulling her up. "Let's get you ready for your day shall we" she takes my hand and smiles as she gets to her feet. We walk towards the door as chanyeol tries to hug her but she runs past him into the house shouting she needs to get ready.

"Hey you" I walk closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist as he wraps his arms around my shoulder's looking down at me. "Are you ok?" I ask him as he shakes his head "I need to be for Yoora its her big day, I cant let what my mum kept from me ruin this for her" he kisses the top of my head as I snuggling into his chest. We stand there for awhile as I feel the tension in his body drop to being more relaxed.

"Hey sexy chanyeol, where your sister at ?" I hear a girls voice followed by other girls laughing as I pull away and look behind me to 4 girls running up the garden wearing nightdresses with rollers in their hairs.

"She's inside" he laughs at them as they try not trip running into the house. 

"Should I be jealous?" I laugh standing looking at him as he grab me and hugs me from behind whispering in my ear. "I only have eyes for you baby"   I blush like crazy and tease him " You called me baby , awwwwww" he lets me go and walks ahead of me blushing. "Hey get back here, I was just teasing you" I hurry after him as I jump onto his back making him fall down on the ground with me following him.

"I love how clumsy you are" I  roll off him as we both laugh. "Give me a heads up the next time you try to attack me" he gets up from the ground  helping me up. " where is the fun in that" I tease him as I push him away. "Do you think we have time before the wedding for, you know....?" he wraps his arms around me again kissing my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Look at you being all confident now" I tease him as I make him let me go so I can turn to face him. Leaning closer towards him with our lips almost touching I whisper, " Race you upstairs" I make a run for it as he follows behind me nearly tripping up the stairs till he catches me just a we reach the door to his bedroom. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist as we head inside hitting off the door frame first before closing the door behind us. 

We fall onto the bed like giggling school girls as I help him remove his top. "Make me forget what I was told this morning Baek, Please" he begins to cry making me sit up on the bed pulling him into me as he sobs into my chest. "Hey we don't need to do this now" I whisper to him as his head falls onto my lap and the sobs come out. It breaks me to see him hurting more then when he got here. I run my fingers through his hair with one hand and pull a blanket and place it over him with the other as we stay like this for what feels like hours.

❤️C ❤️

Thanks to ladyli1987 for the idea for this chapter  ❤️

Love Cclay2020

X

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.9K 507 20
"Baekhyun?" "I'm not Baekhyun" "Liar" Book 3 of Cheating ©BaekingSomeByuns Started: April 14 2019 Ended: June 22 2019
70.8K 975 14
Basically just smut and some fluff(but more on smut hehehehe) UPDATES EVERY MONTH
5.9K 716 24
Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and famous artist becomes the most admirable...
2.5K 145 16
"Love is not for me." "Then I am not for you" Where would the love of a pure heart will go after he realizes the truth about his love? How will one m...