Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{26 Coming over

68.8K 2.7K 1.5K
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{26 Coming over

Your POV

After you got yourself some dinner, redid your make up and changed into a different outfit. Soon, it was almost 8 pm and you were anticipating the moment Yoongi would ring the door. You were just watching some tv when his heartbeat suddenly entered your chest and you knew he was close. It was just a matter of seconds before the door would ring, but then it didn't. Confused you stood up from your couch and walked over to your camera and pressed a button so you could see the street in front of your apartment, but there was no one there. Still, the heartbeat in your chest seemed to get stronger like he was already in the building.

*DING DONG*

You almost passed out from shock when suddenly the doorbell of the front door rang right next to your ear, the sound was deafening in you little hallway. While rubbing your deafened ear you opened the door.

''How did you get in?'' You asked curiously still rubbing your ear.

''It's nice to see you too,'' Yoongi said sarcastically but then smiled, ''A neighbor let me in.''

Without waiting for your reply he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. Your arms fit perfectly around his slim waist and your head was at the perfect height to fit into the small crook of his neck. His touch on your body still felt amazing, again it left a slight tingly sensation that felt so good that you didn't want to let go anymore. You just felt so comfortable, safe and calm in his arms, even though your heart was pounding like it was going to burst out of your chest. It wasn't the first time seeing him anymore but it still felt like it was, your heart still reacted just as dast and loud as the first time.

Yoongi slowly released the hug and smiled at you and you smiled back at him. Then he stepped into the apartment where he took of his shoes and jacket. You followed him into the apartment and walked over to the kitchen.

''Do you want something to drink?'' You ask him on your way to the kitchen.

''Sure,'' Yoongi said, ''What do you have?''

''uh..'' You looked into your again almost empty fridge and silently cursed at yourself for being such a lazy person when it comes to getting groceries. ''Well, I have water and tea.''

''That's all?'' Yoongi asks chuckling.

''I'm afraid so, '' You reply, ''don't judge, I'm just a broke college girl.''

''Next time I will bring something with me,'' Yoongi says, ''But for now, water is fine.''

You pour two glasses of water and sat them down on your kitchen table and sit down on one of the chairs. It still feels too intimidating and awkward to sit down on the couch, even though you had sat there with him the last time, but then there had been soju. At least at the table, there would be no question on how close you were supposed to sit next to him and it would be easier to talk as you are already sitting face to face. Yoongi joins you at your kitchen table and takes a sip of his water. You ran your fingers through your hair and nervously started twirling a lock of hair around your fingers.

''How your assignments and group project going?'' Yoongi asked.

''My assignments are going fine, I already have a great idea on what I'm going to create, '' You replied, ''Group project is still hell. How was your work?''

''Busy,'' Yoongi replies.

''Like always,'' You say, ''Did anything interesting happen?''

''Actually yeah,'' Yoongi says leaning forward in his chair and intertwining his hands in front of him while looking at you with a serious expression, ''Namjoon knows.''

''Namjoon knows what?'' You ask but think that you know what he is talking about.

''About us,'' Yoongi looks at you with an emotionless face not giving away how Namjoon thought about the whole situation.

''How did he respond?'' You feel your shoulders tense the opinion of the leader of BTS was important, it could determine your whole future together. Yoongi stared at you with an emotionless, serious expression, why was he not just spilling the tea, did something happen? Was that why he seems to be dragging the moment to tell me?

''He was very mad,'' Yoongi said still with a serious expression on his face.

''Oh,'' You say with a clenched jaw, that was not good.

''At me,'' Yoongi adds.

''What?'' You ask surprised.

''He was mad at me for turning you down and leaving you alone,'' Yoongi explains,'' I'd never seen him that mad he was yelling and all.''

''That was what he was mad about?'' You ask him and let out a deep breath, ''Don't scare me like that.''

''What?,'' Yoongi asks, ''He was seriously scary at that moment.''

''So what else did he say,'' You ask ignoring the fact that Namjoon scared him.

''He said he was happy for me and a little jealous because you were so beautiful,'' Yoongi says smirking little.

''He said I was beautiful!!'' You asked grinning your inner fangirl coming out. ''No way!''

''It's true,'' Yoongi says squinting his eyes at you, ''Why are you enjoying this so much? Should I be jealous?''

''What?'' Your face turned red,'' No, no, no don't worry I'm just flattered. The great and handsome leader of BTS complimented me.''

''The great and handsome?'' Yoongi asks raising an eyebrow.

''But you are also handsome!'' Your face turned even redder.

''Also handsome?'' Yoongi leaned forward in his chair glaring at you.

''Fine,'' You said, ''You are the almighty, insanely handsome Min Yoongi!''

''That's right,'' Yoongi smirks at you and contently leans back in his chair.

''Are you always this cocky?'' You ask rolling your eyes. ''So what else did he say?''

Yoongi fills you in on everything that Namjoon said and continues talking until late into the night. It was amazing how easy it was to talk with him, it was like the two of you completely understood each other. You never wanted him to leave your apartment again and you started regretting choosing sitting at the table instead of the couch because now there was always the distance of the table between you. There was just this pull you felt towards him, the need to touch him. A few times you considered to make a subtle comment to move to the couch so you could sit closer to him as the last time but everything you thought of sounded so awkward that you just let it be. You made a promise to yourself that next time you would sit on the couch and... Well, honestly you had no idea how to do any of this. Every scenario turned into an awkward encounter in your head, you tried pushing those thoughts out. They weren't even relevant now as you were sitting at the table with plenty of space between you two.

''What time is it?'' Yoongi asks.

''Oh, it's about midnight.'' You reply looking at your phone.

''I need to go,'' Yoongi says sighing, ''I have to get up early tomorrow for another busy day.''

''Do you need to go?'' You ask disappointed he has to leave.

''Are you asking me to sleep over?'' Yoongi asks smirking a little.

''What is it with you today?'' You ask him hitting him playfully, ''Have you always been such a pervert, or am I just noticing today?''

Yoongi ignores your questions and gets up to put on his shoes and jacket, you follow him into the hallway. After putting them on he turns to you and wraps his arms around you in a warming hug.

''The next weeks I'm busy with the production of the songs for the new album,'' Yoongi said, ''When they are finished I will have a little bit more time, I have less influence on the creative and choreography part of our albums.''

''It's okay, I'll be fine by myself'' You reply and smile at him, ''Just let me know when you have some time.''

''Of course,'' He replies with a smile.

The two of you stand there hugging in your hallway, both dreading the moment you would have to let go. Yoongi softly strokes your long hair on your back and you look up at him, he looks back at you. His eyes are looking straight into your soul, it felt as if your feet were barely touching the ground. As if you were soaring through the sky, intoxicated by the intense feeling happiness souring through your body. It still amazed you how this boy, no man, was able to make you feel by just looking at you. Your eyes travel down to his lips and you bit your lip thinking about the kiss you had shared last time he had been here. It was as if Yoongi had read your thought because the moment you thought about the kiss you felt his lips connecting with yours. It was just a quick peck regaining your attention as you looked back up to his eyes. His eyes were lovely, and they radiated love, his chocolate brown eyes saying more than words ever could. You hesitated for a moment before reconnecting your lip with his. This time longer, slowly moving your lips, kissing him passionately and lovingly. You threw your arms around his neck pulling him closer, but he was never close enough. You sighed a little disappointed when his lips left yours and he put his forehead against yours.

''I really have to go,'' He whispered and kissed you one more time before he released you and opened the door of your apartment. ''See you soon.''

---

I am really happy people really seem t like the idea of the sequel, but we aren't there just yet :P As far I have planned this story we aren't even halfway there, so you'll have to wait quite a while until we are there. Maybe I will write a short story in-between, but I like to focus on one story at a time. I hope you guys will keep on loving this story until the end and maybe stick around to see if there will be a sequel :)

Random Character fact:

You and Jieun have been friends since high school, the two on you met Haneul in freshman year and the three of you have been friends ever sinc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
1.8M 61.9K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
114K 5.3K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
166K 4.5K 94
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...