When Ground Met Sky

By Clexa_is_weakness

Lexa has led her people effectively for years, overcoming many obstacles with an iron fist. Having lead her p... More

The Commander
The Sky Princess
We Are Not Alone
Reasons
Have Mercy
A Streak Of Light
Cracks Let The Light In
War Council
Arkadia
You Make Me Weak
Your Commander
Familiar Faces
Forks and Knives
Mine
They Know
May We Meet Again
It's True
The Gates of Polis
Get Yu Rein In
It's Ok To Feel Things
Quick Stop
That Was an Order!
By Moonlight
Where Are We Going?
Ever After
Authors Note

Let Me

5.4K 129 86
By Clexa_is_weakness

A/N: Hey loves! So this chapter is gonna be...unholy. So ROAD TRIP! All the gays hop on board, next stop hell! ITS GONNA BE LIT! ;) This chapter is RATED R! (Like I'm serious)
WARNING: CNC, this is NOT sexual ASSULT!
Side note:  Have you guys noticed the length of Alycia's fingers?!! I mean good for Clarke right? :0

3rd Person POV

Lexa leaned forward on the bed placing her hands on either side of Clarke, her lips hovering just above Clarke's. She leaned down an placed a chaste kiss on her lips then moved her attention to the soft spot on her neck and the skin just bellow her earlobe.

Her hands gripped all of Clarke's body, unable to pick a spot. Lexa wanted all of her, so her hands gripped hungrily at her skin. Lexa was almost feverish with her advances, like she was unable to control her desires.

More. More. More. It played through Lexa's mind over and over. She needed more of Clarke, more of the sounds she made, more of her skin, more of her taste, more of her smell.

It was all too much but not enough at the same time. Each kiss took the air from her lungs almost immediately, her breaths coming in gasps.

Clarke wasn't even touching Lexa yet and she was moaning into the crook of her neck, all because of the sensations of touching Clarke.

Her fingers trailed up and down Clarke's sides, gripping her hips and tracing her stomach. Lexa's knees were on either side of Clarke's legs, straddling her and leaning forward.

She placed heated kisses up and down Clarke's neck and across her collarbones. Lexa wasn't the only one that couldn't find the air to breath. Clarke was a moaning mess beneath her, gasping and panting at every touch.

They were both so at the mercy of the other. Both too turned on for the simple touches.

Lexa connected their lips once again, Clarke struggling to kiss back with the amount of heat between them. She moaned into Lexa's mouth and bit her lip gently causing Lexa to over heat.

Lexa stood up from the bed, taking big gulps of air and running her fingers through her hair. Clarke was still laying on the bed, breathing equally hard.

Each wanted the other more than anything else, making the heat grow exponentially between them.

"Clarke."  Lexa was still breathing heavily, looking down at Clarke on the bed.

"Lexa I need-"

"I know. Come with me." Lexa extended her hand to Clarke, which she took and followed her.

Lexa lead Clarke to a room inside the cabin that had stone walls and a stone floor with a circle cut out of the floor.

"What is this Lexa?"

Lexa gave Clarke a smirk before leaning over and pushing a lever, the circle in the floor filling with water. "A bath. Have you ever had one?"

"We used showers." Clarke looked a little embarrassed. "I've never had a bath."

Lexa smiled widely, "well you won't have to swim so don't worry."

Lexa took a match and lit it, walking around the bath and lighting the many (many) candles that surrounded it.

Clarke walked towards the bath and dipped her fingertips into the water, "Lexa! It's warm."

Lexa hummed happily, taking Clarke's hand in her own. "Get in."

Clarke stepped down into the bath one leg at a time, Lexa holding her hand as she did so she wouldn't slip. Lexa followed her into the bath and hugged Clarke from behind while they were both still standing.

Her hand started at Clarke's shoulder and moved down, caressing her side and then squeezing her ass. She leaned into Clarke and kissed her neck and shoulder.

The water was up to their lower thigh, just above their knees. It was warm and reflecting the lights of the candles that surrounded them.

"Sit down with me." Lexa pulled Clarke's arm as she lowered herself into the bath, the water reaching her chest.

Clarke sat down in front of Lexa, moving her hands around in the warm water. "This is so nice."

"Come here." Lexa grabbed Clarke around the waist and turned her, pulling her back into her front. She leaned back against the wall and brought Clarke between her legs, tangling them together.

Lexa leaned her head against Clarke's right shoulder, her arms around Clarke's waist under the water. Clarke leaned back into Lexa and she put her chin on Clarke's shoulder, kissing the side of her face periodically.

Lexa brought her hands to Clarke's shoulders, splashing water over her skin and rubbing it down her arms.

Lexa reached to the edge of the bath, grabbing a bar of soap. She scooted back slightly from Clarke so that she can see her back and begins rubbing the soap over skin.

Clarke turns around so she is sitting in Lexa's lap facing her with with her arms around her shoulders. Lexa continues to rub the soap all over her body, the water around them turning soapy.

Clarke runs her fingers through Lexa's hair, unbraiding it as she does so. The soapy water making suds in her hair.

Clarke laughed at the sight of Lexa with soapy white hair. "You look cute."

Lexa smiled warmly before rubbing the soap on her hands and then lathering Clarke's hair. She made Clarke's hair into spikes, the soap making her hair stand up.

Clarke quickly realized and ran her fingers over her own hair, flattening the spikes. "You're so childish."

"Maybe so." Lexa leaned into Clarke and kissed her cheek, "I have many layers."

"Like an onion?" Clarke whispered under her breath.

Lexa gave Clarke a blank expression, her romantic gesture falling flat. "Yes..like an onion." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just playing with you. You're hot."

"Oh yeah?" Lexa leaned forward a mischievous grin on her face.

"I like this Lexa."

"Me too." Lexa rested her head on Clarke's chest, Clarke wrapping her arms around her. Holding her.

"We should get out. The waters cold." Clarke stood from the bath, offering her hand to Lexa.

Lexa looked up at her confused, "No it's not."

"Just get out." Clarke offered her hand again to Lexa.

Lexa grinned, now understanding Clarke's intentions. "In a hurry now are we?"

Clarke pulled her bottom lip through her teeth, "Can you blame me?"

"No." Lexa stood, taking Clarke's hand and following her into the other room.

Clarke sat down on the bed and Lexa pushed her backwards and onto her back, climbing on top of her.

"Lexa."

Lexa sighed into the base of Clarke's neck where she was planting heated kisses. "Yes?"

Clarke grabbed Lexa's shoulders and pushed her to the side of her and onto her back, Clarke quickly straddling her. Lexa ran her fingers up and down Clarke's legs, gripping her upper thighs and hips.

"Let me." Clarke whispered the words as she grabbed Lexa's wrists, placing them over her head and holding them down.

"Clarke?"

"I said...let me." She started placing kisses on Lexa's neck, licking and biting as she went. She felt Lexa tense beneath her as her breaths starting coming in quicker less paced rhythms.

Clarke's hand trailed to Lexa's collarbones, tracing them with her fingertips. She dropped her hand to Lexa's breast, squeezing it a little roughly.

Lexa let out a moan beneath her, a moan of pure pleasure and ecstasy. Clarke felt Lexa's body starting to shiver, her skin getting goosebumps.

She rolled Lexa's nipple between her finger tips and as she dipped her head to ease the sting with her tongue she let go of Lexa's other wrist. Lexa's hands immediately went to Clarke's hips, her desire overpowering her. She flipped Clarke over so that she was now on top of her.

"Lexa!"

"Clarke." Lexa was already nipping gently at Clarke's jaw and neck.

"I said let me."

Lexa stopped what she was doing and pulled away so she could see Clarke's expression. "What do you mean?"

"Let me, fuck you."

Lexa's features pulled into an expression of complete disbelief. Confusion flashed across her eyes. "I don't um..."

"You're not used to letting other people take control." Clarke reached up and cupped the side of her face.

"I'm Heda."

"No, you're Lexa and I'm going to fuck you and you're going to let me."

"I-"

"Shof op." [Be quite]

Lexa's mouth hung open as she peered down curiously at Clarke. Unable to comprehend the way Clarke was acting.

Clarke put her hands on Lexa's hips and applied pressure so Lexa would get the hint to get off of her, since Clarke couldn't physically make her.

Lexa complied and laid down on the bed as Clarke straddled her again. She still couldn't find any words, not quite knowing how she felt about the whole situation.

"Good girl."

Lexa's eyes widened and she tried to protest, "No Clarke-"

Clarke cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips. She kissed Lexa's chin and then the base of her neck, moving her lips down to Lexa's nipple. She swirled her tongue and took her between her teeth gently.

Lexa pushed the back of her head into the bed, arching her back and releasing a low throaty moan. She moved her hand from the bed and to Clarke's ass, squeezing roughly.

"No Lexa." Clarke grabbed Lexa's wrist and held it against the bed once more.

"You can't tell me no!" Lexa propped herself up on her elbows, completely dumbfounded at Clarke's behavior. "I'll touch you if I want to touch you."

Clarke raised herself off of Lexa, crossing her arms over her chest. "You have left me no choice." She walked into another room, out of Lexa's view.

"Clarke?" Lexa was slightly irritated that Clarke thought she was in charge when it came to being in bed together.

When Clarke came back into view she was holding something behind her back. "Do you trust me?"

Lexa gave her a very suspicious look before swallowing thickly, "Clarke-"

"Yes or no?"

Lexa shook her head in defeat, "Yes."

Clarke bit her lip as she looked down at Lexa, taking in all of her curves. "Good."

Clarke knelt on the bed, taking one of Lexa's wrists in her hand. She brought out a leather strap and tied it around Lexa's wrist.

"Clarke no!" Lexa pulled her wrist away but Clarke had already tied it to the bed post. She pulled back on the strap tightly but it didn't budge.

"Lexa-"

"Clarke! No! Let me go right now!"

"Sorry, I can't." Clarke gave Lexa a fake frown.

"I'm commanding you to let me go."

Clarke grabbed another strap, tying it around Lexa's other wrist and pulling it tight around the other bed post. "Yeah...no."

"Clarke."

"Heda."

"Let. Me. Go." Lexa tried to use her commander like stare to intimidate Clarke.

Clarke gave her an equally demanding stare in return, "No."

Clarke grabbed Lexa's ankles and tied them to the bed as well. She tested all of her knots before looking back at Lexa.

"Where did you even find these?"

"In the work shop." Clarke straddled Lexa again the feeling of her center on Lexa's abs driving her crazy. "Are you ready commander?"

Lexa swallowed and gave Clarke a grin, "Yes."

"Good girl." Clarke watched Lexa's expression as the words left her lips. Lexa tensed slightly but managed to hold her composure, swallowing slightly.

Clarke ran her fingers up and down Lexa's body, grazing her fingertips over every inch of her exposed skin. Lexa struggled against the restraints when Clarke reached her inner thighs, her hands wanting to touch Clarke.

"Easy." Clarke whispered into Lexa's ear, her breath against her ear driving Lexa insane.

"Fuck me Clarke."

Clarke almost came right then, Lexa's words going straight to her center. The need in her voice, the desperation. She had the commander of the 12 clans tied down beneath her, begging. Begging for her to fuck her, Clarke pressed her legs together to resist the urge to cum.

Clarke nodded to Lexa, "Fuck you're so hot."

"Clarke, please."

"Fuck Lexa, you begging is going to make me cum."

Lexa squeezed her eyes shut, "Clarke..I need you to fuck me. Right now."

"Mmmm Lexa." Clarke pressed her face into the crook of Lexa's neck, unable to contain herself. "Fuck it." She ground down onto Lexa's thigh, digging her fingers into Lexa's hair.

"Mmm Clarke." Lexa attempted to reach for Clarke's hips but her restraints held her back.

"Fuck Lexa!" Clarke continued to ride Lexa's thigh, screaming into the space above her.

"Clarke, let me touch you. Please."

Clarke began to make gyrations on Lexa's thigh, shuddering each time her clit came into contact with her warm slick skin.

"You're so wet." The feeling of Clarke's throbbing clit and slick folds on her thigh was driving Lexa insane. The fact that she was unable to grab Clarke and press her harder against her thigh drove her mad.

"I'm going to cum Lexa!" Clarke reached down and grabbed Lexa's shoulders as she twitched against her. Ridding out her orgasm, holding onto Lexa to ground her as her vision blurred.

"Damn Clarke, I can make you cum without laying a finger on you." Lexa looked up at Clarke, a cocky smirk playing on her lips.

"Shof op." Clarke smiled and planted a kiss on her lips. "You're gonna cum twice."

Clarke put her hand over Lexa's mouth as she slid her other hand down her body, gripping Lexa's inner thigh. She heard Lexa's suppressed moan from beneath her hand.

Clarke uncovered Lexa's mouth, biting her bottom lip and sucking gently. She reached down and placed two fingers just above Lexa's clit, applying light pressure.

"Clarke...beja. Beja Clarke ai gaf yu in." [please Clarke I want you.]

"Lexa, tell me what you want."

"I want your fingers inside me." Lexa looked at Clarke with pure desperation.

"Fuck." Clarke complied, slipping two fingers inside of Lexa and starting a slow pace. She sucked on Lexa's neck as she built her pace.

"Meija Clarke!" [Harder Clarke!]

By now Clarke had learned all the trig words that Lexa used in bed, she increased her pace.

"Jok, Sha! Jok ai Clarke!" Lexa moaned the words between labored pants. [Fuck, Yes! Fuck me Clarke]

"Scream for me Lexa, no one will hear you here." Clarke curled her fingers inside of Lexa, pressing against the spot on the front of her wall making Lexa's body shudder immediately.

"Beja Clarke! Dula nou hod op!" Lexa's body continued to shudder with each stroke of Clarke's fingers. Lexa had never felt this type of pleasure, the mentality of having no control set her body on fire. Being at the mercy of Clarke's desires, completely helpless. [Please Clarke! Don't stop!].

"I'm not stopping until you cum for me." Clarke added a finger and continued to increase her pace, grabbing Lexa's breast with her free hand.

"Skrish, Clarke, Jok!" Lexa's body twitched helplessly under Clarke, her breaths quick and shallow. [Shit! Clarke, Fuck!]

Clarke aligned her thumb with Lexa's clit, applying pressure in a circular motion sending Lexa into a wave of pleasure. "Lexa, be loud for me."

"Uhhhh fuck!! Clarke! Jok! Ai gaf yu der In, beja!" Lexa's face was pure ecstasy as she opened her eyes, looking down at Clarke with a half hooded gaze. [Fuck! I need you there, please!]

"Yes Lexa! I'm going to cum just pleasuring you." Clarke was a shaking mess as well, the heat between her legs becoming unbearable.

"Uhh...mmm fuck! Uhhhh...helasha." Lexa could feel the muscles in her body tensing then relaxing one by one. [uhhhh...hell yeah.]

Clarke curled her fingers inside of Lexa, her wetness coating them and dripping down her hand. "Lexa you're so wet for me, mmm." Clarke kissed Lexa's hip bone, then kissed her just under her navel. She licked up her stomach to her nipple, swirling her tongue around it. "You like being tied up don't you?" She grabbed the leather strap and pulled it tighter, "Does that turn you on?"

"Sha Clarke...ohh Jok Sha!" Lexa bit her lip and held eye contact with Clarke, an expression of complete love and gratitude on her face. [Yes Clarke...ohh fuck yes.]

Clarke brought her free hand to Lexa's face, placing a finger on her lips before sliding it inside of her mouth. Lexa sucking on it gratefully. Clarke curled her fingers against Lexa's front wall, holding it there and making short fast strokes.

"Jok Clarke! Sha! Ai hai Heda! I'm going to cum! Can I Clarke? Can I?" Lexa tensed and arched her back, making all her restraints go tight. "Beja Clarke." [Fuck Clarke! Yes! Oh my god!....Please Clarke.]

"No, not yet Lexa." Clarke grabbed the side of Lexa's face, "I'll tell you when you can cum."

Lexa looked at Clarke with pure submission, wanting nothing more than to please Clarke. She clenched her muscles as fire spread across her stomach and lower back. Her pent up orgasm sending waves of heat across her body and to her center. ".....Beja."

"Cum for me now Lexa." Clarke slowed her strokes as Lexa shook beneath her, not wanting to cause her discomfort as she rode out her orgasm.

Lexa came hard, harder than she ever had before. She moaned loudly, screaming out her pleasure at times. In polis she never partook In loud sex as she didn't want all of the guards and ambassadors to hear her in such a weak state. So at the mercy of someone else's will. Here was different, only Clarke could hear her.

"SKRISH! JOK SHA CLARKE!" Lexa screamed out her pleasure into the air above her, tightening all her restraints as she did so. [SHIT! FUCK YES CLARKE]

Clarke slid her fingers out of Lexa, her release dripping down her coated fingers. Clarke leaned down, hovering just above Lexa's face. She licked her release from her fingers then connected her lips with Lexa's. Lexa quickly pushed her tongue inside of Clarke's mouth, desperate to taste herself.

Lexa moaned into the kiss as she tasted herself on Clarke's tongue. "Holy fuck Clarke." She was panting heavily, attempting to catch her breath.

"You are so hot when you beg."

"You're hot when you command." Lexa grinned at Clarke, "how wet are you?"

"Very wet." Clarke's face heated up, she was so turned on by Lexa.

"Let me feel." Lexa attempted to lift her thigh to Clarke's center but the strap around her ankle held her down.

Clarke bit her lip as she lowered herself onto Lexa's thigh. Her wetness coating Lexa's skin.

"Toli woda." She moaned the words into the air above her, just loud enough for Clarke to hear. Her skin was glistening with beads of sweat, her chest still rising and falling unevenly. [so, so wet.]

Clarke lowered herself into Lexa, her cheek against Lexa's chest and their stomachs pressed together.

"Untie me so I can hold you."

"I'm not done yet." Clarke propped herself up so she could she the expression on Lexa's face. It was a a mix of surprise, confusion and a hint of fear.

"Wha-"

"Shhhh." Clarke slid down Lexa's body, settling herself between Lexa's still restrained legs.

Lexa pushed the back of her head into the bed, arching her back with the knowledge of what's to come.

Clarke kissed her hip bone and then her inner thigh, inching closer and closer. "I said you were gonna cum twice." She took her clit between her lips, sucking on it. She swirled her tongue around it and felt it throbbing in her mouth.

Lexa was still sensitive so she quickly felt her orgasm getting closer. The heat spread through her stomach and shot down her spine, causing her hips to shudder against Clarke's tongue.

Clarke eased up on Lexa's clit, not wanting her to cum too quickly. Before she got the chance to build her orgasm. She ran her tongue through Lexa's wet folds, licking up her wetness. Once she had collected it all she traced Lexa's opening with the tip of her tongue.

"Sha Clarke. Ai gaf yu der In, Beja. Ona ai." Lexa moaned loudly in sexual frustration, not wanting to teeter on the edge of her orgasm. [Yes Clarke. I need you there, please. Inside me.]

Clarke moaned into Lexa, her hot breath hitting her center. She slid her tongue inside Lexa, collecting even more wetness. She slid her tongue in and out of her, she felt Lexa trying to clench down on her tongue. Trying to grab ahold and keep it there, inside of her. Clarke tormenting her by sliding her tongue out every time Lexa began to shudder.

"Beja....Clarke." [Please...Clarke.]

Clarke let her need and desire to taste Lexa's release on her tongue over power her. She licked through Lexa's folds and ended on her clit, sucking hard.

"Clarke?!" Lexa tensed up, her body completely still as she lifted herself off the bed slightly.

"Yes Lexa, Cum." Clarke kept her tongue on her center as Lexa shook and rotated her hips with her pleasure. Clarke wrapped her arms around Lexa's hips and dug her nails into her thighs.

"Uhhhhh Sha Clarke!" Lexa once again called out into the room, shaking for moments after her orgasm had passed.

Clarke cuddled against Lexa, every inch of her skin pressed against hers. She held her tightly, burying her face into Lexa's strong shoulders.

"Mochof Clarke." Lexa breathed heavily, her words a breathy moan. "Mochof." [Thank you.]

Clarke reached for Lexa's wrist untying her, then immediately untying the other. Lexa instantly wrapped her arms around Clarke, hugging her tightly and pressing her against her body.

"Lexa, that was.."

"-The best thing I have ever felt in my entire life."

"Really?" Clarke propped herself up on her elbow so she could see Lexa's face.

"I've never felt that before.."

"What? Powerless?"

"Yeah."

A/N: So....that was um...gay. I tried to warn you. You loved it tho. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh that was so hotttttttt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
128K 3.7K 46
Clarke Griffin moves to a new town after her dads death Lexa Woods has a haunted past and is the schools uptight stone cold bitch But something about...
3K 148 6
"We've talked about this since we were kids, Clarke". "I know, but I... I don't want to lose you girls", Clarke answered, her eyes now wandering off...
37.5K 763 17
This story begins after the s3 (Lexa survived). Lexa and Clarke were on their way to Arkadia when they stumbled upon someone, what will they do? A.L...