STARDUST

By lupitas_angel

Title change from ~My boy~ He was the handsome Kento Tanaka, the boy with enticing dark eyes and raven black... More

Prologue
My Boy • II
My Boy • III
My boy • III PART II
My Boy • IIII
My Boy • V
My Boy • VI
My Boy • VII
My Boy • VIII
My Boy • IX
My Boy • X
My Boy • XI
My Boy • XII
My Boy • XIII
My Boy • XIV
My Boy • XV
My Boy • XVI
My Boy •XVIII
My Boy • XIX
My Boy •XVII
My Boy • XX
My Boy • XXI
My Boy • XXII
My Boy • XXIII
My Boy • XXIV
My Boy • XXV
My Boy • XXVII
Epilogue
Lost

My Boy • XXVI

4.8K 241 42
By lupitas_angel

Kento cleared his throat and I looked at him. He seemed a little embarrassed and I almost smiled. Kento was never the one to be uncomfortable; that had always been me.

"So, I guess we have to talk about this situation a little more," I said as a look of relief spread across Kento's face.

He nodded his head and slowly said, "Yes, I think we should."

I wiped off one of Lianna's toys and patted the couch, motioning for Kento to sit down. He did so with ease and my eyes flicked up to his, only to find him staring straight ahead away from me.

"What do you want to talk about first?" I asked him, because I sure as hell didn't know. What was one supposed to talk about when they were confronting the man who got them pregnant and didn't even know until a few days ago?

He sighed and I watched as he ran a long hand through his hair. He didn't speak for a while and in the meantime I found myself focusing on the familiar sound coming from Lianna's room, the sound of something being messed up.

"Personally, Ray, before we get anywhere, we need to talk about us," he finally said leaning back into the couch. My heart stopped for a beat, or it skipped one because I couldn't be sure.

"W-what," I cleared my throat, "What about us?" I folded my arms over my chest, something I did when I felt too...out there.

"Don't play that game, Raya," he said quietly.

"I'm not," I responded, just as softly. "I'm just asking you a question."

"No, you used that tone," he argued.

"What tone? I did not use any tone!" I snapped back.

He scowled at me...well actually the television, and said, "Yes, you di-...Forget it, we're getting no where." There was silence again as I composed myself, and Kento ran a hand through his hair once again. He sighed and turned to face me, scooting a little closer while I unconsciously shifted a little back. He raised an eyebrow in amusement but the flicker in his eyes quickly vanished, replaced by something serious. His voice was quiet when he spoke, "Look, Raya, I...I still have feelings for you. A lot actually; they never stopped, and I...want this to work. I really do." He stopped and looked somewhat embarrassed. I almost laughed but I was too emotional.

But in fact, I felt my eyes start to water up. I thought I loved him. I think I decided that the day I was giving birth to Lianna, but I didn't want to tell him that now.

I found myself fascinated with his hands and I almost blushed when I thought about what they could do, what they did do...that night.

"Raya," Kento said gently, snapping me out of whatever I had been in.

I looked up at him abruptly, startled for some reason. "I...I don't know w-what to say, Kento."

His eyes darkened and he leaned back a little. To my mortification my body moved forward a bit as if it was following him. If he noticed he didn't respond this time. "Say you like me back."

It sounded like such a childish remark if you really thought about it, but coming from Kento it didn't seem all that high schoolish. In fact it was almost arousing because he had said it so demandingly. I almost licked my lips but stopped myself.

But did I really want to tell him that I liked him back?

Hell yes.

"I like you, Kento," I told him, a sudden smirk appearing on my lips. Kento took a glance at them and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he thought better of it. Instead he graced me with the most beautiful smile that made my heart stop for a couple seconds.

"I know," he replied.

"Then kiss me," I raises an eyebrow at him and smiled. It surprised me slightly when I realized what I had said, but recovered quickly.

His lips were on mine faster than I could blink. The kiss was demanding and rough in everyway, which was just the way I wanted it to be at that moment.

But It ended way to soon and he looked at me with those dark eyes, only centimeters away from my lips. "Later, Raya . There are so many things I want to do to you. But not with Lianna just in the next room."

I almost whimpered at what he was hinting at and my eyes darkened rapidly. I noticed the growing bulge of his arousal but he looked away from me and exhaled sharply.

"We have to talk about Lianna before we get anywhere else, Ray."

I slowly got my raging hormones back under control and I released the breath I had been holding.

I nodded, "Sorry, I know."

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

Yes, what were we going to do? I thought it would be awkward if I asked him to stay with us. He didn't even live here anymore; he lived in L.A. I couldn't ask him to move here. Besides, he was just here on a book signing.

It was up to him, because I was fine on my own. I always had been...I always had been happy.

Then I remembered that night when I was looking in the mirror. My reflection was so clear to me and I remember that empty bed in the background. I had been pregnant, but I didn't have the father to share it with. I hadn't been glowing like I had read in all of those romance novels when the happy newly wed bride found out she was with child. I had envied the fictional characters because they had a husband that laid their heads down on their wives' swelling stomachs, telling them that they were the most beautiful women that they had ever seen.

But Kento's hadn't been there. He hadn't been looking at me with love in his eyes from the bed. I hadn't been smiling back at him.

It was just an empty bed.

And now that I realize it, I was even emptier.

"Raya, please don't cry," Kento called out softly. I hadn't realized I even was crying until he spoke. He wrapped his arms around me and laid us both down on the small couch. The space was limited but it felt so good to be held by him.

I swallowed and buried my head into his shoulder. He was so warm and I slowly calmed down. I sniffed and asked the only thing that was floating around in my head, "When are you going back?"

My words were only whispered but they seemed too loud even for me. He pressed a kiss to the side of my head.

"I don't think I will go back, Raya," he said gently.

"Kento," I started to protest, even though his words made me happier than I had felt in a long time.

He silenced me by tracing my lips with the pad of his thumb. His dark eyes weren't on me though. He was staring up at the ceiling.

"Raya..." He said my name in a whisper and he cleared his throat. Huh, this was big. "I'm going to be with you this time. Not just over the phone. I want to be able to touch you, and kiss you. I want to make love to you whenever I want." I shivered at his words. He looked down at me and kissed me softly. "I want to be here for Lianna, so that I can watch our daughter grow. And I need to be here for you because I love you, Ray. I will never leave you again. I promise." He kissed me again and I ran my hands up to his hair.

He loves me...
He loves me...

That was the only thought that came to mind as his lips traveled to my neck. So this was what I had been missing when Kento was in L.A. This almost euphoric state that I was in was something that I hadn't felt since he left.

And I knew everything would be okay now because I loved him too...

A/n: Yes dear readers, the time has come, My boy is very quickly coming to and end. I was thinking of making the next chapter the last,  but I'm not sure yet. I don't want to rush it. I am very happy that you all enjoyed it so much. Thank you 🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 5.3K 57
My name is Nikito Travis. I'm a junior in High School. And I have an interesting problem. My very unusual and strange fear of beautiful men. Asian ma...
729 28 18
English is not my language so forgive me if there will be mistakes .. I hope to know your every comment Gulf , 27 years old sportsman from an early a...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
93.9K 3.1K 23
Luke has a crush and crushes aren't always good. Especially when Rain has a lot to learn. black girl x asian boy PG-13 publish start : july 2019 publ...