Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 24

425 27 10
By dubdubis_QT

-----------------------------------------------------------

This day become suck more than before...

Did I messed it up?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"SO WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS!? LOOK AT YOUR AMAZING MARK NOW! LOOK AT IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU RIGHT!? LOOK AT IT!" Mr Wang yelled at me after throwed my exam paper on his table while I just standing silently in front of him.

"I'm sorry Mr Wang.. I will try my best next time" I said slowly and bowed to him.
"PFT. YOU ALWAYS SAY IT! HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO TRY IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY LAZY !?" he said and smirked arrogantly.

"sorry Mr Wang... Maybe I-i was careless at that time... I'm sorry again" I said and bowed to him again.

"that's your reason!? Careless? Careless for all question!?pft what's your real reason huh?"
He said and rolled his eyes.
"yes maybe I didn't st-"

"I know your parents at overseas... Maybe you're miss them huh? You failed the main subject because you miss them!? Pft so you want them to come back here right? I-"

"no it's not what are you thinking, Mr Wang... I have ma-"

"HEY KIDS... IF THEY KNOW ABOUT YOUR MARKS RIGHT NOW... THEY WON'T COME BACK OR MEET YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MISS THEM BECAUSE... THEY'RE SHY WITH THEIR OWN DAUGHTER... ALSO BECAUSE THEIR DAUGHTER IS SO STUPID! DID YOU DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE? IF YOU DON'T WANT ... YOU CAN SAY IT EARLY MY LADY... IT'S FREE FOR YOU TO NOT GRADUATE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY, I REALLY PITY OF YOUR PARENTS... I'M SURE THEY WILL HATE AND ASHAMED OF THEIR OWN DAUGHTER... PFT"
he said and laughed evilly while smirked. My tears started to falling down.

It was hurt... When he talk about my parents.

"don't talk about my parents... They're not like what are you thinking" I said sternly while crying.

"pft... They're sooo bad... And your dad is the most obvious" he said and sat on his chair.

"HE'S KIND! HE'S THE MOST AMAZING DAD EVER! HE'S NOT BAD!" I yelled at my own teacher angrily while he just chuckled arrogantly.

"look at you now... They're leaving you alone with your brother...  And did you still want to say that they're good? Okay my lady... It's simple... You're too stupid and always think positive about your parents... I will let you to think like that.. But don't regret it when something happens that can make you crying endlessly... You may get out now I don't want a bad person daughter stand at my place for a long time" he said arrogantly and continue his work.

"I'M SURE.. ONE DAY... YOU WILL REGRET WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" I yelled angrily and quickly get out from his office.

I continue crying after get out from his office .

It's very hurt...

"Dahyunnie ... Finally you get out from his... Wait are you okay dahyunnie?" So-hyun asked me after running towards me.
"Are you crying?" Su-hyun added while looked at me.

I just ignored them and walk away.

"Hey! Dahyunnie...why are you crying?"
"Did Mr wang mad at you?"
"Did he do anything to you?"
"Dahyunnie...please answer us"
"Yes...did he do anything bad at y-"

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I yelled at them while they was shocked at my action.

"O-okay...take care..." So-hyun said and gulped nervously
"And ... Don't come back home at late night..." Su-hyun said and they quickly walk away, leaving me alone.

I sighed and make my way to upstair.
I want to go to the rooftop and taking fresh air and I know nobody won't go here to interupt me.

"W-why everyone hate m-me?"
"Why everyone hate my family?" I asked myself and crying while looked at the sky.

"Did everyone hate me?" I asked myself and suddenly I felt someone arms was wrapped on my waist.
"No...everyone is love you...and I was a person that really love you" he said softly while put his chin on my shoulder.

"J-jimin..."
"Why are you crying? And why are you take a fresh air alone in the rooftop? You know what...I was searching for you everywhere...I was worried..." He said and turned my body to face him.

I just looked at him with my teary eyes.

"It's cute when you yelled at your own best friend when you're getting mad" he said and chuckled cutely while I just pouted shyly.
"Hey...are you okay chubs?why are you crying? Tell me" he said while slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and looked into my eyes.

"I-i...failed on my main subject...and... The teacher was very mad at me and h-he was talk bad about my parents so I-i just felt h-hurt a bit..." I said slowly while hold my tears.

He smiled softly at me and hugged me. "Hey...it's okay...you can try it again... You're a clever girl right? Don't worry I will try to help you for make your grade become A+ and make you graduate" he said sweetly while stroked my hair softly.

"W-what...y-you will help me? H-how?" I asked him confusedly after broke the hug.

"Hmm a handsome guy will be your tutor... You need to prepare for not stared and drooling over him while he was teaching.... So You need to FOCUS...arrasso?" He asked me and smirked.
I just blinked a few times and smiled.
"Handsome guy!? Did he looks like ...SHAWN MENDES!?" I asked excitedly while he just rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"Duh...he's more handsome than that 'S.h.a.w.n  m.e.n.d.e.s.' " he said and rolled his eyes again while I just giggled towards him.

"J. E. A. L. O. U. S." I said chuckled and walk away.
"YAH! WAIT FOR ME" he shouted while ran towards me.

                               --***--

"Did he really talk about your parents like that!?" Jimin asked me while looked at me.
"Yeah...that's why I'm crying...it's hurt" I said slowly and pouted sadly.

"Why you didn't tell me early? So I could punched and mad at him! HE REALLY BRAVE TO MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND HURT HUH!?" Jimin said angrily and throw his ice cream on the ground. I just gulped nervously.

"J-jimin ... But please don't hurt him...it's not his fault...maybe he just said it because he was mad at me? So it's m-my fault..." I said and bitted my lips nervously while hold jimin arm to make him calm down.
Jimin just stay silent and push his tongue against his inner cheeks.

Yeah I'm very scared when he's mad...
It's really scary

"Jimin-ah...let's take a walk...forget about it" I said softly while hugged his arm and put my head on it.

"But he said that you're a stupid person ... I can't with it...i-its t-too much! I can't forget about it...if I was you...I would hurt too...it's very hurt, I can feel it" he said and still looked around, avoid my eyes.

I just sighed and stand up.
"Hmm I want to spent my time with you tonight....l-let's see the sky and stars at...your favourite place" I said nervously while looked at him.

"It's already late dahyunnie..." He said while looked at me coldly.
I pouted and wrapped my arm.

"But it's already 5 days after you want to break up with me incident and now....we still didn't spent our time together" I said and continue pouted while he just crossed his eyebrows.

"Hmmm...tommorow is weekend so...we can spent our time together and I also can sleep late tonight..." I said and looked at him.
He sighed and stand up.
Now he's stand infront of me.

"We can spent our time together tonight...but... Not at my favourite place" he said and I just whined.

"so where are we gonna do then?" I asked him and he just smiled.
"go to your house and sleep" he said and I just rolled my eyes.
"yah! Don't you remember that you can't sleep in my room?" I asked him and he just crossed his eyebrows.

"I didn't said that I want to sleep with you in your ro-"

"I will sleep in your house today, because you said... Your brother will stay in his office for 5 days right?" I asked him and smirking while jimin just looked around, avoid my eyes.

"jiminnieeee pleaseeee" I said while pouted cutely and he just ignored me.

Wait... How to take his attention...
God...i knew it! Kim dahyun is the best actor right?

"it's okay I want to sleep at some where because you don't care about me right?" I said and started to walk away while he just ignored me and looked away.

I smirked and started to act.

I started to act like my head was spinning and hurt. "J-jimin... M-my head's spinning... H-hel-"

"hey dahyunnie... Are you okay? Hey... What's wrong" I just ignored him that was asked me worriedly while stroked my cheeks softly.

"I-i.... J-just... want your attention... It's just an act... I'm sorry jiminnie" I said and looked down while jimin just sighed. He slowly lifted my chin up to look at him.

"tell your brother that you want to sleep at y-"

"my friend house... Actually I already said to him before I'm going to school" I said smiled while jimin just looked at me disbelief.

"seriously!?"
"yes" I said and giggled while jimin just smiled fakely.
"Aish dahyunnie... I want to play the ps4 today but it's ended with... Pft" he mumbled but it's too loud to hear.

"we will play that game on the other day... Okay?" I asked him while make a puppy eyes.
He just sighed and rolled his eyes.
"yes...okay...fine"  he said and walk away. I followed him until we reached the car.

We entered it and he drove it to the destination.

"hmm dahyunnie I want to fuel the-"
"okay I got it.. It's okay" I said and he just giggled.
"clever" he said and kissed my back palm hand while I just smiled shyly.
"yah~ focus on the road" I said shyly while hit his hand and he just giggled.
"okayyy~ Mrs park" he said and I started to blushed.

He parked at the petrol station and doing his work.
My stomach growling a bit and I decided to go to the shop while he's fuelling.

"jimin-ah... I want to buy something okay?" I asked him and he just nodded.
"be careful and... Use this" he said and handed me his credit card.
"yah~ I already have the money" I said and he just crossed his eyebrows.
"use this or I won't give you to buy it." he said smirked whole I just sighed.
"fine"

"okay you know the pin of it right?" he asked and I just hummed while took his credit card on his hand.
"be careful okay?" he said to me and pat my head.
"yah~ it's near and I'm not kid okay" I said and he just giggled.
I chuckled a bit and walk away.

"aishh he's really worried about me huh?" I said to myself and giggled.
When I was walking, I bumped to someone.
"ouh.. S-sorry...let me help you" I said to an old woman and help her to took her things.
"hmm I'm sorry auntie... " I said and bowed to her while she just smiled to me.
"thanks for helping me... I will give you something" she said and my eyes widened. "wait.. No no!  I don't wan-"

"no it's okay... I really want to give this for who's helping me" she said and smiled to me while I just smiled.
"ouhh o-okay..."
"you're so kind...i would like to give you this bracelet." she said smiled while give me the beautiful bracelet.

I looked at it and smiled.
"a-are you s-sure? It's looks expensive.... And it's very beautif-"

"yes it's for you...please take it and wear it everyday so you can always remember me that you're helping me" she said while I just nodded and slowly took it.
"thank you again... I hope I can meet you in future again" she said and walk away. I just stand there and blinked a few times.

"wow... I-i... It's so beautiful... "I said and smiled to myself.
I sighed and wear it on my hands.
I pull my sleeve a bit to cover it because I don't want jimin to know that someone gave this because I'm helping her.
Yeah he always tell me that I can't accept anything if they gave me something because I help them.

I enter the shop and buy some chips and 2 coke.
I buy it using his credit card and quickly walk to the car.

"I bought coke and chips for us~" I said while entering the car.
"great night" he said smiled and drove away.

When we're already arrived, he quickly opened the car door for me.

Very gentleman...

"thank you~" I said smiled and get out from the car while he just chuckled cutely.

So cute!

                             --****--

Jimin pov

"wow... Already... Done?" I asked her while she just smirked.
"of course" she said while looking onto the television.
"what types of movies huh?" she asked me while walking towards me.

"I don't want a movie... " I said and she started to looked at me confusedly.
"so what did you want?" she asked me while crossed her eyebrows.

"I want...... to cudd- ARGHH!" I want to hug her but something just hit my skin. It's hot....

I backward walk while rubbed my chest. Dahyun just looked at me with her eyes widened.
"J-jimin.. W-what happened!? Are you o-oka-"

"stay away from me! Don't touch me"
i said coldly while hold my pain.
"j-jimin... W-why?" she asked me worriedly while looked into my eyes.
Her eyes teary...

Shit... I'm weak when I saw she's crying...

I looked away and breathed heavily.
"dahyunnie... Tell me the truth... DID YOU WEAR SOMETHING!?" I shouted at her while she just starled a bit while sobbing.

Shit. I messed up
Why I let her crying!?

Please don't make her crying jiminnie...
I sighed and looked at her back.
"I'm s-sorry.. I didn't want to scared you b-but...please tell me the truth... Did you wear something?" I asked her softly while looked into her eyes.

She looked at me and looked down.
"no... It's okay I won't mad at you... Just tell me" I said worriedly and she just sighed.
"y-yes... I-i wear a bracelet that someone gave me at the petrol station... I-I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about i-"

"wait... Bracelet? What bracelet?" I asked her.
"it's very beautiful bracelet... An old woman gave me because I helped her and she said I should wear it everyday because I can remember that I was the one who's helped her... " she tell me and looked down, avoiding my contacts while I just sighed.

F*cking demon ... That old woman... She want to hurt me? Pft... Goddammit.

"that's all?" I asked her and she just nodded while looked down.
"jimin-ah... I'm sorry because I acce-"

"no... It's okay.. It's not your fault" I said and try to calm down my anger.

"but... Can I asked you something?" I said and she started to looked at me with her teary eyes that my weakness.
"yes... You can"

"okay.. Hmm can you throwed the bracelet away and don't wear it... Can you? " I said and she just nodded slowly.
"is this bracelet make your felt hurt? How?" she asked me and her face started become confused.

God... What I'm gonna explain to her?

"hmm... Actually my family told me that I can't..... Hmm can't... touch thing that was made in bronz! Yeah I can't touch it..."I said shrugged and smiled fakely.

She just nodded slowly.
"ouh... I'm sorry... I didn't know about it... But I promise that I will never wear the things that made in bronz"
She said and smiled softly.

I sighed and smiled at her back.
She started to opened the bracelet and throwed it into the dustbin.
After that, she looked at me and smiled. "can I ... hug you now?" she asked me shyly and I just nodded while chuckled.

She bitted her lips shyly while walking towards me.
I opened my arms when she's stand in front of me. "yah~" she hitted my chest shyly and hugged me.

I hugged her tightly.
"did you know that I was worried when you said that I need to stay away from you?" she said while burying her face on my chest and I just giggled and cupped her face.

"you're so sweet" I said giggled while she just pouted.
"let's cuddle all night" I said and she just crossed her eyebrows.

"but I already put the chips in the bowl, op-"

"KAJJA!" I said and lift her up with bridal style and quickly enter the room at upstairs.

"YAHHHH!"

"PARK FREAKING JIMINNNNNNNMN
I HATE YOU!"

"YES I KNOW...I LOVE YOU TOO PARK DAHYUN!"

                             --****--

Dahyun pov

Bam!

I quickly awake from my sleep and looked beside me.
I saw a hot prince 'shirtless' was sleeping peacefully while hugged me tightly between his hands.

I smiled a bit and realized that my throat was dry so I decide to drink water at downstairs.
I slowly put his hands away from my waist, climbed out from the bed and quickly get out from the room.

This is my first time going to the downstairs alone at late night.

Yeah actually jimin will awake when I want to put his hand away from me and help me to take a glass of water while I just stayed in the room but today he's not awake...

Maybe he's tired...

I slowly walked my way to the kitchen.
When I was about to take a glass, something or someone just back hugged me and I know it's not jimin...

It's felt very different...

'hello beautiful lady... Did you... Still remember me?'

My eyes started widened and gulped nervously.

"w-why are you h-here?"

'I thought you're called me for help early? Did you miss me huh lady... '

" W-when!? I didn't even called y-"

'you called me and then... You throwed it into the dustbin? Why? Shy?'

.

Don't say that... The bracelet is... ...god..

Jimin... I need your help now please...
Please help me...
Jebal...

Hyeeee! Miss me? 😆

Sorry for late update... I'm sorry because I have many work to do lol

Anyways... What happened to dahyun? 
Why she need jimin?
And... Who's that?

BTW... DID YOU GUYS ALREADY HEAR AND LOOKED the mv AT SHAWMILA NEW SONG!?😆
IT'S CALLED SEÑORITA... AND IT'S SOUNDS GOOD! THE MV...

I CAN'T ...THEYRE SO SWEET LOL

I HOPE THEY'RE DATING OUW! 😆💜

Sooo that's all for today!
Don't forget to vote and comment !
I love you guys! Bye! See you in the next chapter! 👋 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 647 28
"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessman meets a stubborn CEO Kim Taehyung dur...
6K 463 15
"I don't believe in ghosts." - Jimin "You don't believe in me?" - Taehyung ⬆️ Taehyung ⬇️ Jimin Start - 29.1.2022 End - 28.2.2022
110 2 1
"Hello" was a pretty simple thing and Taehyung complimented himself for not saying something stupid. But it seemed that the boy didn't expect it and...
1.2K 95 15
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡