The Mistress's Daughter (Unde...

By dimwitlivid

Jirsten Myles Ferrer had always wanted a simple and quiet life. Unfortunately, her mother's lifestyle choices... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Disclaimer

69.7K 804 35
By dimwitlivid

THE MISTRESS' DAUGHTER

Jirsten Myles Ferrer craved a simple and quiet life. However, due to her mother's way of living and subsequently becoming the mistress of one of the country's most successful businessmen, she was unable to achieve it.

Owen Chavez, a notorious bad boy, had never been in a relationship. He told himself that he would only love one woman since he did not want to follow in his father's footsteps as a womanizer.

Owen met Jirsten at a bar one unexpected night and fell in love with her instantly. He had no idea that the woman he fell in love with was his father's Mistress's daughter.

_________________
---

WARNING:
ERRORS ARE EVERYWHERE! IF YOU NOTICE SOME OF MY ERRORS, PLEASE TELL ME. PHONE LANG KASI GAMIT KO.

_________________
---

A/N: Ibalik ko na lang dating version nito kaya i-unpublished ko muna. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko pa iniba noon ang plot nito noon. Nagsisimula pa lang kasi ako magsulat nu'n kaya wala pa akong masyadong alam sa pagsusulat.

© All rights reserved 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 105 49
Evonna Elise tried to confess her feelings about her long time crush. Finally, she had the courage to confess her feelings with him. But unfortunatel...
7.3M 199K 41
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
7.8M 200K 47
Rugged Series #4 Kill Legrand has everything. Growing inside a prestigiously rich family, she can have whatever she wants in just a blink of her eye...
164K 4K 35
Baguio Entry #3 [Completed] Desiree Solaina Pascual student from University of Sto.Thomas: a "ghoster" decided to transfer at Saint Louis University...