Ciel X Alois【Lasting Love】

By midnightinsxmnia

After Alois finds out he's pregnant , Will Ciel accept it ? There's a unexpected visit on the wedding day . ... More

〖♡One♡〗
〖♡ Two ♡〗
〖♡ Three ♡〗
〖♡ Five ♡〗
〖♡ Six ♡〗
〖♡ Seven ♡〗
〖♡ Eight ♡〗
〖♡ Nine ♡〗
〖♡ Ten ♡〗
〖♡ Eleven ♡〗( ciels chapter )
〖♡ Twelve ♡〗
〖♡ Thirteen ♡〗
〖♡ Fourteen ♡〗
〖♡ Fifteen ♡〗
〖♡ Sixteen ♡〗
〖♡ Seventeen ♡〗
〖♡ Eighteen ♡〗
〖♡ Nineteen ♡〗
〖♡ Twenty ♡〗!!!ENDING!!!

〖♡ Four ♡〗

1K 26 10
By midnightinsxmnia

The next morning I woke up in the empty bed, I must have overslept and Ciel was most likely gone already. I felt a pain in my stomach as suddenly I felt cramps I groaned in pain taking a deep breath .
When I got out of bed I walked over to the mirror standing on my side and lifting my white shirt up to see a small bump.
" oh god I'm going to look so fat... that can be the best excuse, I'll start stuffing my face off with foods and of course Ciel would believe me if I tell him I'm getting fatter , but that's for you-" I rubbed my stomach. " I hope you don't make me eat weird shit."
I changed into my clothes and went to the hospital to get checked up.

" well it is too early to figure the gender it seems you're only one week old. I'm not so sure about male pregnancy it's never been a thing in this entire existence so I'm very sorry I cannot do much." He apologized I nodded and smiled " it's okay. Thank you for taking your time . I'll let you know when something happens." I got off the chair and sighed my mind was trying to tell me something I picked up my phone and dialed the lab.

" helloooooo~!" The female voice picked up the phone
" Sullivan. I've got a small problem. Are you available? Maybe come by soon? " I sighed I knew she was in New York and it'll take time for her to come by.
" sure be there in five minutes." She said happily.
" wait you're in London?" I asked confused
" wherever my boss is I'm there too he needs me at times, anyway I'm heading over bye!" She hang up.

I was home reading a book when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door to see her standing there.
" come in." I smiled letting her in , she walked over to a chair and sat down.
I made tea and offered her some as we both sat together in the living room.
" look I went to the doctor and I'm shocked... I'm-" I was cut off

" pregnant I know." She slurps her Tea she didn't seemed surprised.

" did you know this?" I looked at her

" I did it." She smiled at me.

I blinked twice " WHAT?!"

" welllllll.... I guess that definitely worked. So I was testing this new potion that could make a male pregnant and holy mother of corn chips! It worked!" She got up and walked over lifting my entire shirt up covering my face with it
" Sullivan!!" I tried to pull my shirt back down.
"Ohhhhh my goodness this is a complete success!" She rubbed my stomach then pulled away.

" but - what I want to find out is who's baby this is." I sighed pulling down my shirt " or is it just me getting pregnant of the damn medicine is it my own baby?" I looked at her.

" nope. Who was the person you mate with right after the injection I gave you?" She sat back down on her chair waiting for me to answer.

I had flashbacks when shieru was at my apartment. That night I was going to leave at Ciel's but instead he confessed and we made love.
I covered my mouth as I slowly stared back at her and she sipped her tea " well? I see you remember it and who is to?" She sipped more

" Ciel's brother... shieru-" I said

She spilled all her tea and looked at me wide eyed " but you're married to Ciel-"

" this is not good..."

This is worse than I imagined...

How will Ciel react when I tell him ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 12
Ciel's secret and intimate relationship with arch rival Alois Trancy stokes the fire of Sebastian's jealousy. When the poor bluenette has to cope wit...
53.4K 1.2K 40
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ Sequel to ☞ Ciel X Alois: 【Infatuation or Love?】 ⚠️WARNING⚠️: This Story Contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read at your own risk! ✏...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
86.6K 3.6K 19
What happens when the school's fuckboy, Luke Hemmings, has a crush on Ashton Irwin? Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: German Started: 24...