Finding Baylee ✅

By scales7twist

[Book One] Baylee Johnson has had a hard life, she has been getting abused since age five, but there was some... More

Finding Baylee
Music in this Book
The Story behind the Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Question...?
A/N
Edited Version on my profile

Chapter Seventeen

201 6 0
By scales7twist

Finding Baylee

Chapter Seventeen

                                                         Monday 4th of August – Maine USA

I smile, I still can't believe I won after not racing for so long, I won. Walking through my front door, I figured I had to get more clothes for school today. I hear my father yelling, making me realize that I haven't been home since he got out, I have been staying at other people's houses it's a wonder there not sick of me but they let me anyway as they know why.

"Fucking hell, Samantha where is she" My father roars

"I don't know" Mum cries and my smile drop hearing the pain running though my mother's voice, I walk through to the kitchen, watching as all eyes land on me.

"Where the have you been" My father's cold and loud voice screams, that's when I see what was missing. Him my dad, suddenly I felt a sting on my cheek, and my mother scream. "Answer me" he yells.

"Where is Brady" I ask, my mum. Ignoring my father

"Uh...h-he....w-went to...T-Treys" Mum stutters.  I turn around to go to my room and get my stuff, but he grabs my arm holding me still.

"Answer me, don't just walk off" He growls.

"Let me go" I say, when a hand connects to my eye. "Fuck" I scream, knowing that is going to bruise.

"Don't worry about coming home" He yells, pushing me to the ground and taking a swig of his drink. Didn't plan on it, I run down to my room, changing into jeans and a hoodie, I looking the mirror realizing the bruise is already forming. Fuck, I have to go to school. I put the hoodie on making sure my hair is down as well, covering my face.

I guess I will talk to Brady after school. I pack my clothes for the next few days, run to the back door in my room, time to get rid of this broken door. Once I get it open I take my stuff and run out.

When I got to school, I ignored everyone's weird looks. Which I am yet to know why I am getting weird looks, I go to my locker putting my stuff away "Baylee" I look up seeing Jason, the new guy. I totally forgot he went to this school. Opps!

"Oh hey" I say closing my locker.  I look down at my shoes, afraid of what will happen when I look up.

"So I heard you and Daniel broke up" I slightly look up. Wait we were going out. I nod; maybe that's why everyone is looking at me weird.

"Um, yer right we broke up" I say nodding, "well I better get to class" I say walking around him.

"Wait Baylee" he says grabbing my arm, I look at him a little scared, before ripping my arm out of his grip. "Um...sorry but I was wondering if maybe, because you're free and everything, would you like to go to dinner with me" I stare at him in shock, why would he ask me on a date.

"um..."I look around seeing Daniel standing there, glaring at us I sigh, look back towards Jase "sure, why not" I say, a giant smile comes across his face.

"Okay I will text you the details" he says smiling, than Jase turns around walking away. Wait he has my number, this is some creepy shit. I walk ahead, to my class room, looking to the ground.

"Hey sweet pea" I slightly look up at Danny, smiling.

"So we broke up" I say laughing, he smirks

"Apparently, want to make a big deal about it" He ask, I look at him, smiling.

"Arr" I yell walking away

"Baby, please" He say throwing his hands in the air, as people start to stare.

"Don't I can't even...Arr, look at you more or less believes you broke up with me for that sleaze" I yell, pointing to thin air.

"Bay, Babe, it was a mistake, I'm sorry"

"No, just leave me along, haven't you hurt me enough" I yell, trying not to smile. I turn around turning down the nearest corner, I hear the footsteps behind be I stop leaning against the lockers. When I see Daniel, we crack up laughing.

"Best break up yet" he laughs, I smile looking up at him, he stares at me. "What happened" I look back down, why is he always the one who sees me in my bad moment.  I shrug keeping my head down. "Baylee, what happened" he raises his voice. I step back trying to walk around him.

"I feel, and I have to get to class" I say walking ahead.

Now all I have to do is ignore him for the rest of the day. This should be easy...

                                                                                      **

...This is so hard. "Baylee" I groan sitting down placing my head on the table. "Baylee, just tell me what happened" I sigh.

"Fuck. Off" I mumble.

"Daniel" We hear a screechy voice, making us all look towards the table He used to sit at. Gemma came running over, placing her hand on his shoulder. I glare at her,

Why are you jealous

I don't know; "Dan, I thought you broke up with the hoe" she smiles.

"Who you calling a hoe" I say staring at her.

"You duh" she smirks, and her Barbie wannabes giggle.  "So Daniel, why are you sitting with her still?"

"Cause I wanna, and the only Hoe here is you" Daniel, say shocking everyone. Suddenly all eyes are on us.

"See what you have done, turned him on me. Why do you hate me Baylee?"

"Gemma, I never did anything to you. And I hate you cause you tried to seduce my brother" I say glaring at her.

"That was supposed to me a secret" She whispers.

"It's okay, we all know you're a prostitute so it's okay" Hayley says smirking.

"Yer when's your next day at the strip club" Kinsley ask, staring at her.

These are my girl; they have my back though anything. Gemma screams, walking off with her Barbie's.

"Did she really try to seduce Brady" Taylor ask with his arm wrapped around Hayley, I nod and he cracks up laugh.

Everyone goes into conversation; I kept noticing Jase staring at me from across the table. I felt and arm goes over my shoulders, seeing Daniel smirking at across the table. What is going on there? I sigh. "Hey Baylee, how did home go" Hayley ask, she was the only one I knew I went home.

"Okay" I sigh, realizing everyone knows what she is talking about except Jason.

"Why couldn't she go home" Jase ask, and we all look at him. I sigh taking off my hoodie, it getting really hot.

"Fuck Bay" I look at Taylor, "I am going to kill him" Taylor yells. Making everyone look, I grab my hoodie and put it back on. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Cause it isn't your problem, I don't need your help. I am a big girl Taylor and I can handle it myself, thanks though" I stand up walking away from them

                                                                                  Daniel

When I sat Farmer grab her this morning, I will admit it pissed me off, I couldn't stop the glare. I don't know what they were talking about, but it annoyed me that they were talking at all. But when she walked over to me, and started talking like it was a natural thing I loved it.

The way the girls handled Gemma, was hot, especially Baylee. I mean Gemma called her a hoe.  But it was still hot. I realized that Taylor is dating Hayley, I found that cool, better reason to be near Baylee.

 I hate her father and I haven't even met him. Her mum is a lot better now though.  I hope we had enough money for her brothers operation. I haven't heard anything. But I helped Baylee and that's all that really madders, right.

 I think your falling for her dude.

Am not

Hmm sure you're not

Thanks for Reading

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
6.7K 245 24
Bea Messina. Leaving towns countless times gets tiring. Running away from a past she never could forget. On the streets, she's known as ruthless an...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
197K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...