Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 18

3.3K 156 28
By Zarrys_tightrope

"No no no...not today"

Harry was driving home, panicking. There'd been an emergency at work and as a manager he'd been called in obviously. Ben was not available, off on a week retreat with his family. To say he was angry after he was told what the problem was, is an understatement.

A leak. A fucking leak, is he a fucking plumber? No. He is a manager, yes. But there's also a supervisor in charge when he was not there, so why the fuck did they call him. It's not like customers were tripping, falling over themselves, no fuck. They don't even get to be part of the bloody leak, cause it was in the bloody staff room. A fucking 'drip drop' he calls it, cause the taps in the sink were not shutting off properly for whatever fucking reasons. It was so hard to think when the first word that kept springing in his mind was fuck.

He had calmly gave the numbers that should have been called instead of him to his supervisor who happen to be Ben's cousin so he couldn't really yell at him. But to avoid any outburst on his side...he wrote a note, 'call this number' gave it to him with a nod and left.

But that's not really why he's panicking. Niall called him to say Zayn thinks he's in labour. He's only been gone an hour, to sort out the shit at work, leaving Niall in charge. When did that even happen? The doctor have warned them Zayn can go into labour any day, but the d-day, aka Zayn's due date, aka C-section day, is tomorrow and not today. And the date is special because it is also his own birthday, February 1st.

Him and his baby girl are supposed to have the same born day. What the hell happened in the hour he's been gone? The phone buzzed again, oh no, what now. He quickly parked as he's still ten to fifteen minutes away from home, he doesn't want any accident. He couldn't help think about Zayn, crying and upset that he wasn't there.

"Where are you?" text from Louis. They can't be in hospital already, last time he checked Louis was at work. There is a plan. When Zayn goes into labour, Liam would drive them to hospital. Louis and Niall would meet them in hospital. Not like this.

"On my way back..where are you?" he texted back, put the phone in between his legs and was about to start the car, when it rang and he quickly answered.

"Louis, what's wrong? Where's Zayn?" Harry fire.

"Haz?" Zayn's voice came on the line.

"Baby, what's wrong. Are you in labour?"

"I think so.." Zayn whispered.

"I'm ten minutes away, can you hold on till I get there, baby, huh? Are you in pain? Has your water broke. Oh God, your water broke and I wasn't there to put it in the baby book" Harry was breathing hard, he's got a baby book to put everything from labour, to birth, first poop, first burp, first word, all the firsts.

"Haz..." Zayn laughed at him, but then stopped when a wave of pain hit him, he screamed in pain, "it fucking hurts, Haz"

"Is your water broke, baby?" Harry asked heart beating fast at the thought of him being in pain.

"No, Haz, not yet"

"Where's Niall? Actually, where's Louis, nevermind about Niall?"

"Niall has passed out" Zayn's giggled but was cut short by pain again, "oww.." he winced.

"He bloody passed out. Fuck." Harry cursed the bloody weak leprechaun. Why did he leave the safety of his daughter and boyfriend on Niall. He should have just called Liam or his mom, anyone really. This was not happening-

"Haz, are you there?" Zayn asked as he didn't say anything.

"I'm here, sorry baby, where is Louis?"

"What do you mean, Haz?"

"Louis, where is he? can you get him on the phone please?"

"Get him on the phone, how?" Zayn asked confused.

Not today, please not today, pregnancy hormones cannot be messing with his brain today, "Zee..baby. Is Louis in the flat?" Harry was furiously rubbing his forehead with his thumb, he's sure he'll looked like he's had an allergic reaction at the rate he was rubbing it.

"Um, no. Why?" Zayn said.

"He sent me a text on his phone asking where I was, with the phone you are using now"

"That was me, silly. Haz, are you okay? You sound a little bit confused.."

"I'm on my way. Just hang in there. Tell Niall to get the hospital bag ready, okay" Harry started the car, driving away and put Zayn on speaker phone, he hates driving and using the phone.

"Okay." Zayn said. "Haz?"

"Yes, baby?"

"The pain is gone now, I think." Zayn said giggling.

Oh thank fuck goodness for that, was Niall not awake? "Baby, what is Niall doing now?" he asked..

"He's still lying on the floor. I think he's asleep, I'm not sure.."

Breathe, Harry. He told himself, taking shallow deep breaths. He's going to hurt Niall...he can't kill him, but he's going to flipping hurt him.

"How's the pain now?" Harry was pulling on their car park, his heart rate steady, but kept Zayn on the phone, he wanted to be sure the pain is gone.

"No pain, Haz" Zayn was still giggling away. Cute. But he didn't have time to coo now, later...

"Baby?" Harry opened the door, looking around for him.

Zayn was wearing his sweatpants and Tshirt, still holding the phone, watching TV. "Yeah? Im here."

Harry smiled when Zayn still answered on the phone.
"I'm here too." He said walking towards the coffee table, taking a glass full of juice on it and tipped it on Niall's face who woke up splattering..

"Where, Haz?" Zayn asked giggling.

Harry was going to miss this cute, pregnant, innocent Zayn. "Turn around, baby..." He walked closer to him, kicking Niall's legs, "You can end the call now.." he chuckled taking the phone off him and kissed his hand.

How did Zayn get hold of it if Louis was at work. He wasn't there when he left the flat not long ago. That was interesting.

Zayn tried putting his arms around Harry's neck, a smile on his face, but they couldn't move further than Harry's chest, his bump was massive. He kissed him, Harry's breathing calming down.

"Zayn, are you okay?" Niall sat up and wiped his face looking at Zayn.

"Why don't you go wash you face Niall, huh? You look sticky" Harry said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry Harry, I don't know what happened. I was just-" Niall tried to explain but Harry was having none of it.

"Your face Niall. Go wash your face, I'll try not to pass out on the way there yeah?"

"Sorry..." Niall quietly whispered with an apologetic smile.

"We'll talk later. Just wash your face" Harry said patting his back, feeling a little sorry for his friend, little. He could tell he was dissappointed in himself. Shame he can't really do anything harmful to Niall, being Zayn's favourite person and all.

"Come sit with me, baby. Why do you have Louis's phone?" Harry sat on the couch, Zayn on his lap.

"He was here, he brought me some food. He left the phone here..I guess" Zayn shrugged.

"I left you and Niall something ready to eat. Where you still hungry? You could have just called me." Harry said kissing and biting him on the neck playfully, just relieved Zayn was okay.

"Louis just brought the food, Haz. I never asked him" Zayn was laughing moving away from his kisses, his neck was feeling all tingly.

"I'm glad you and the baby are okay. You got me worried for ten minutes.." Harry chuckled rubbing his bump but Zayn brushed his hand off him.

"Don't start, Haz"

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry frowned.

"The baby's been kicking like crazy after I had something to eat. I think that's why I had the pain to be honest. She will probably do somersaults now if you touched me" Zayn explained softly watching Niall coming back from the bathroom, looking all flushed.

"Niall, can you get that please, mate" Harry said to him as the doorbell chimed.

"Sure.." mumbled Niall towards the door. "Trisha.."

"Mom, you're alright?" Zayn said concerned as his mom looked pale and breathless, rushing over to him.

"I should be asking you the same. What happened? Are you alright?" Trisha was just touching his face and his arms sitting next to Harry.

"What do you mean, what happened?" Harry asked her.

"Harry..." Trisha said looking at him, like she's just seen him, "Hi"

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked looking at Trisha,

"Well, Louis texted me that Zayn's is in labour.."

"When did he text you?" Harry asked sitting up and Zayn put his arm around his shoulder.

"About half an hour ago now. I tried calling Niall, got no answer. I called your phone but it was busy all the time, as was Louis's. I couldn't call Zayn now, could I?" Trisha explained

Harry facepalmed because Zayn must have texted his mom as well. Why the fuck did Louis leave his bloody phone for.

"Are you in labour then, cause you dont look it, bub" Trisha was rubbing Zayn's arm smiling.

"Not yet, mom. I'm due tomorrow isn't?"

"Why did Louis text me, then?"

"It was Zayn who text you.." Harry explained, "he's got Louis's phone.."

"Phew..what a relief. I thought I was ready I guess not. Look at me all flustered" Trisha laughed sitting comfortably, holding Zayn's hand.

"You and me both.." Harry mumbled.

"How are you feeling now..sonshine?"

"Tired and sleepy, mom"

"Are you ready for tomorrow? Gosh, feels like you've been pregnant forever"

"I feel like I've been pregnant forever. I can't remember the last time I saw my own willy.." Zayn sighed on Harry's shoulder.

"He said willy..." Niall said chuckling.

"Well, that's my cue to leave. Take care boys. I will see you tomorrow" She kissed them both on the cheeks, waving goodbye to Niall, before she dashed out.

"You missed seeing your willy, do you baby?" Harry whispered to Zayn kissing his neck.

"I'm right here. I can hear you and I don't miss seeing your willy, Zee" Niall said.

Harry laughed adjusting himself on the couch so they were both lying sideways, Zayn's back to his chest, legs and arms entangled, he intertwined their fingers and rest his head down. He was suddenly tired as well. He sniffed Zayn's hair, fluffing it up, tickling his own nose.

"I haven't seen my willy in two months mate, I'm hoping it's okay" Zayn said to a totally amused Niall.

"How do you pee, then. Surely you can touch" Niall was in a fit of giggles now.

"I just stand there, aim and hope for the best" Even Harry laughed at that and squeezed Zayn's hips.

"Your aim is good baby. I haven't come across any floods, but worry not, your willy is still very much there" Harry gently palmed him, Zayn moaned.

"Can you stop saying willy, what happened to saying dick?" Niall asked.

"We're practising for when the baby is here, Niall. Everyone will have to be on good behaviour. No dicks" Harry said, and laughed when Niall raised a brow at him, "you know what I mean Niall"

"Okay then, no dicks.." Niall said holding both hands up, laughing.

"No dicks.." Zayn said then laughed uncontrollably.

"Careful, baby. One scare is enough for today, I'm tired" Harry said arm around his shoulder and another on Zayn's hips to cuddle him closer. He turned to look towards the door when it opened.

"What did I miss then?" Louis asked, Liam towing behind.

"What do you think you missed?" Niall asked.

"No dicks, that's what, Lou" Zayn said laughing.

"I'm not missing much then, babe.." Louis sat on the floor facing Zayn, and rubbed his bump.

Liam sat on the loveseat putting a bag with drinks on the table, judging by the sound it made.

"What have you got there?" Niall asked taking a closer look at the bag.

"Drinks, Niall. Came prepared" Liam said getting comfortable.

"Prepared for what?" Niall stood up to look what's in the bag, taking a drink.

"Countdown till baby comes what else?" Liam said watching him rummage through the bag.

"A little birdie told me you had a scare today, what's that about babe.." Louis said still rubbing Zayn's belly.

"Stomach pains after that curry you gave me. I really thought I was in labour, Lou" zayn said.

"Why would you give him a curry for Louis, don't you know it can kick start labour?" Liam asked frowning at him.

"Really..didn't know that Liam.." Louis said taking a drink from Liam's bag and sat closer to Zayn, his back to the couch, smiling when he felt Zayn's bump on his back. He's a self appointed godfather of the baby. Zayn put an arm on Louis's shoulder, gently massaged him.

Harry gave him a questioning look, was Louis trying to get Zayn into labour? The conniving fucker. He kept glaring wishing he could burst into flames. Fuck it he was tired, had no strength to entertain Louis's bullshit. This is his last day to enjoy the peace before madness comes tomorrow. He sighed kissing Zayn's shoulder, holding him closer and touched his big belly. The baby kicking furiously as always..

"Hey, I felt that the baby just kicked me" Louis sat up looking at Harry who had a smirk on his face.

"Guess my baby has superpowers. Not even born yet, but recognise evil ways" Harry touched Zayn's bump the baby kicked again. "Guess I have superpowers too since I'm the only one who can make the baby kick. Oops" Harry couldn't resist having a dig..

Liam laughed as Louis moved huffing and puffing to sit next to Niall, only to scream out in pain as something hard hit him on his back, and whatever it is landed on Niall's knee too as the latter screamed in pain as well.

"The fuck, Harold" Louis hissed in pain.

"Your phone Louis. You're welcome" Harry grinned at him. Everything works out well in the universe. Gosh,
he's just killed two birds with one stone.

Not today Satan. Not today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
7K 494 17
A world where it's common to find your soulmates easily but there ain't nothing common about Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. Zarry Soulmate AU.
45.4K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow