My R

By I_read_stuff_8734

This is a bnha story heavly based off of the song My R. If you don't know what it is go listen to it. It's am... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
300!!!!
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
1K!?
Part 9
Part 10
2K!?!
Part 11
End
The second book is out!!!

Part 1

16.3K 459 629
By I_read_stuff_8734

Midoriya's p.o.v.

Beep beep beep.

I wake up to hear the wretched noise of my alarm clock telling me to be useful. It's a Sunday so if I don't get up if won't seem odd. That was until I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I shout trying to seem awake. I open up the door to see Iida glancing around in minor panic.

"Have you talked to Uraraka lately?" He asks quickly. I shake my head since to be honest I don't want to talk to anybody, like at all. "Okay well I was talking to her and I said something...She thought I was breaking up with her. So if you see her can you tell her that I wasn't." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I nod still to tired from just waking up. I close my door and lay back down on my bed, taking a few deep breaths. I pull up my sleeves revealing fresh cuts that I had just done the day before. There were scares from almost a year before that. They were from the day that his 'best friend' had to him to 'Pray for a quirk in his next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building.'.

Tears begin to well up in his eyes as he remembered that wretched day.

"Shit...I'm such a wimp." I whisper. I get up and grab my razor blade. I take a slow breath in before placing the cold blade on my skin and swiftly cut my arm with it. I repeat this a few more times on this arm then do it on the other arm. I feel the warm blood against my cool skin and look at my arms for a little while. Normally someone would cry but at one point you get used to it.

I limply get up and walk to the bathroom to rinse and clean my cuts. I clean the and afterwards I wrap bandges around my arms. I walk out of the bathroom and grab a piece if paper and a pencil. I start to scribble down a note to tell everybody what happened and why I did what I I'm going to do.

After a few failed attempts at writing a note I finally write a proper note that is acceptable. I slip on a hoodie and my note and head up to the roof. I get on the roof only to be greeted by Uraraka already up here. Before I have proper time to think I yell at her.

"Hey don't do it please!" I cover my hands over my mouth in surprise. What did I just say!? I care for her but I didn't know if she were up here  would yell that. To be honest I'm somewhat pissed this was an opportunity missed.

"O-Oh Deku. I should probably explain why I'm up here." To be honest I have a guess of why she's up here but I'm not going it say anything.

"Well I was with Iida and he-he broke up with me...." She says crying.

To my surprise I actually start yelling at her. 

"FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE! ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE, THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!" She flinches surprised by my yelling.

I take a few steps toward her. "Are you upset that you can't have what you wanted?" I ask.

"You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" I shout tears falling down my face.

She launches herself into me hugging me tighter than I thought was possible.

"Thank you... I needed that." She whispers to me.

"You weren't really gonna jump were you?" I ask quietly.

"To be honest it crossed my mind, but I don't think I would've done it."

"Iida would've felt like a horrible person if so....He had come to me in panic because you had just ran off. He wasn't breaking up with you. He still loves you." I tell her.

She looked up at me surprised.

"He-He wasn't?"

"No...and he's really worried about you. You should probably Tell him you're okay."

She quickly nods her head and runs off.

I sit down on the roof knowing that I missed my chance today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.9K 621 43
Armin Arlert, decided to move to a new school with Mikasa and Eren since he's so done with the gossiping about him. During his first day, after intro...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
907K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...