On the Ice (Rewriting)

By Fanfam3768

Cover by @pasteltragedies!! Its more than just skating. Kenna Foster is a 16 year old who had just moved from... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Authors Notice
Part 9
Thanks!
Part 10
The Characters
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
New Book!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Announcement
Vote
Announcement #2
Thank You Mahgadahling!
Plan For The Sequel
News that you should know. (Sequel? Other books?Other news?)

Part 67

3.1K 39 19
By Fanfam3768

It's been a week since I had run away. I did apologize to Donna and my Dad, and they seemed relieved. They told me that they thought I had hated then and would never see them again. They had been looking for me too when I had run away which made me happy that they cared. Even after I had said those horrible things to them.

But that was all in the past. I was happy, truly happy. Everything that was once so messed up in my life was finally fixing itself, and I was relieved. Sure there were a few problems but otherwise, my life might have been too close to perfect.

" Hey, baby. Whatcha thinking about?" My boyfriend asks. We sitting at the edge of the poolside by side after a big party Olivia had thrown earlier this night. It was like one of your normal high school parties that involved alcohol, teenagers doing the dirty, and everything else. But Jayce was right all along, it wasn't that fun.

" Just thinking about the party." I see leaning my head on his shoulder.

" Yeah? How was it?"

I sigh " You were right." I mutter.

" Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you."

" You were right ass hat," I say louder looking into his brown eyes. Jayce smiles and kisses me on the cheek, pulling me closer to him. I kiss him on his lips and he kisses me back. It was like he was made just for me. Even though he was somewhat annoying sometimes I feel like I met him for a reason. Just before we went any farther I pull back, gasping for air.

" Kenna I- "

" See Olly? I told you they would be out here." I hear Olivia say. I look over to see her and Olly walking towards us with cups in their hands.

" Whatever boo bear. I might be dumb sometimes but you know you still love me." Olly says and I gag.

" Boo bear?" Jayce asks sounding just as disgusted as I felt.

" What? You call her princess." Olly argues. Olivia sits down next to me and Olly sit next to Jayce.

" Yes but that's different. I've been calling Ken here princess since I first met her."

" You mean when you broke her nose playing volleyball?" Olivia asks.

" ....no comment," Jayce says and I laugh.

" Seriously though, why do you call me princess?" I ask.

" Why do you call me an ass hat?"

" Because you are one."

" Then there's your answer. I call you princess because you are one. You're my princess....and also a spoiled little brat." He tells and kisses my foreheads making my cheeks heat up. I hear a high pitch squeal and slightly jump and look over in the direction of where it came from. It was from Lilly.

" That's the cutest thing I've ever heard!" She says and I roll my eyes while Jayce chuckles.

" You're still here?" Olly asks and Lilly nods.

" I've been here the whole time. Well actually first I was in the kitchen eating some leftover birthday cake, and then I came here." She says and I laugh.

Lilly wobbles over to us, clearly drunk of her ass, but she manages to sit down next to Olivia.

" I can't believe we'll be seniors next year," Olivia says.

" I can. I'm ready to move on with the next stage of my life. I'm ready for college, kids...." I say and I hear a short from Jayce.

" What's the problem? " I ask.

" Kids? Already?" He says.

I shrug " No not right now, but maybe one day. I want a baby girl." I say.

" I want it to be a boy though." He argues.

" Well, it's not going to be."

" How do you know that?"

" Because I just do."

" But-"

" Dude just let her have this one," Olly says and I smile.

" See, he knows I'm right," I say to Jayce and the girls laugh.

Jayce gives me the evil eye and a wave of fear washes over me. Jayce stands up and reaches a hand put for me. "Kenna do you need up?"

" No, I think I'm fine. I'll just stay here- NO PLEASE DON'T." And the next thing I know I was being thrown into the large swimming pool and the smell of chlorine was burning my nose. I hear someone yell CANNONBALL and another splash of water.

I swim up to the top of the water to see Jayce had jumped in with me giving me a chance to get my revenge. I start to head towards Jayce " I deserve it." I say when I reach him. I place my hands on his shoulder and peck him on the lips. " I'm sorry."

" Its fi-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before I dunk him underwater, putting all my weight on top of him I force him down to the bottom of the pool. After a couple of more seconds, I let go of him and let him swim back above water.

" Y-You could've killed me." He says breathlessly. I shrug and smile.

" You threw me into the pool," I argue.

" Yeah, but I jumped in after you."

" Doesn't matter."

" Man you guys bicker as if you were already having married couple," Olivia says leaning her head on Olly's shoulder. Poor Lilly always the third wheel.

" I think its cute," Lilly says and Olly shakes his head.

" One day, when they're old, they're gonna strangle each other to death for one of them eating the last piece of butterscotch candy," Olly says and Olivia and I laugh.

" Whatever you say," I say and feel Jayce's strong arms wrap around my waist. He kisses my jawline from behind and I could feel my stomach twist into a knot and my cheeks heat up.

" Ew! Get a room you two!" Lilly slurs and I roll my eyes and everyone else laughs.

Olly looks over to Olivia " Wanna help me take Lilly home?" He asks.

" I don't think I have a choice when it comes to being her best friend." She says.

Olivia turns to me. " I'll be back later sis. See ya Jayce." She says, and Olly, Olivia, and Lilly all get up and go, leaving me and Jayce alone.

Turning to face Jayce, I giggle at his goofy smile when he looks at me.

" I love you, Kenna," Jayce says to me in a low tone. This came to me as a surprise, but inside I was screaming with happiness. But then I realized I didn't love Jayce...I loved someone else. Just kidding that was a lie.

" I love you too ass hat," I say and kiss him. When we pull apart I could tell by the way his golden-brown eyes were looking at me he meant it, and I meant it too. I was in love with Jayce Tyler, who would be thought.

" Good." He says " I wouldn't have it any other way."

I giggle " Me neither."

Four months later.....

I take a deep breath and skate onto the ice. I haven't practiced in so long I'm afraid I'm going to fail. I was at my first ever competition for figure skating since I had moved here and I was extremely nervous.

As soon as I skate to the middle of the ice the music begins. As I glide across the eyes I could feel the cold air nip at my skin and it felt good, but a wave panicked washes over me. I haven't done a competition for so long, how am I supposed to even get 5th place if there even was one. Instead of doing a triple, I go into a double axel. My nerves were getting the best of me, and I was on the verge of just stopping my performance right then and there. But I don't.

It all had gone by so quickly even though it felt like hours. All the hard work that I had done for the last four months might finally pay off. The music had stopped and I stop my skates and take a bow. Everyone claps but I could only think about how every muscle in my body especially my legs were aching and how all I wanted to do now was get some water and lie down.

I skated towards the exit and found my boyfriend and my new skating coach, Ms. Bobbet, waiting for me with big smiles on their faces.

Ms. Bobbet was in her mid-thirties with short brown hair and was always wearing yoga pants. In my opinion, she was a lot more chill went it came to teaching me, and by chill, I mean not yelling in my ear every time I did something wrong. Overall, she's one of my favorite coaches I've had.

" What happened to the triple axle?" Ms. Bobbet asks while I take off my skates.

" I let my nerves get the best of me. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't of- "

" You did great babe don't worry. " Jayce cuts off and kisses my forehead which makes my cheeks hot.

I go and sit on my bench and watch as the other contestants get their time to shine and possibly win. Jayce and Ms.Bobbet were talking tactics for if I go onto regionals but so wasn't too worried about it. I probably wouldn't get it.

You're probably wondering what's going on in my life right now. Well, my mom right now is on her 5th date with a nice guy named Marshall, my dad and Donna got married a couple of weeks back, and as for me and Jayce....well uh....yeah. Let's just say I'm not a virgin anymore.

I'm two months into my junior year and I couldn't be more excited to begin a new era of my life. I mean, I'm kind of nervous and all but otherwise super excited for the most of it.

" Did you hear that Ken? You got second place!" Jayce says shaking me. My eyes grow big and I stand up and jump up and down.

" What the hell? I'm not that good am I?" I shout a little louder than I needed to.

Jayce stands up and I hug him. " This is the best day of my life!" I exclaim and Jayce chuckles.

" Good job Kenna. You did great." Ms. Bobbet tells me. I turn around and give her a hug too.

" Thanks for coaching me Ms.Bobbet," I say.

" Your welcome. But I'm not done with coaching you just yet. There will be more to come ya know." She says hugging me back. I release her from my hold and smile.

" I can't wait!"

Guys. It's finished. I finished On The Ice!! I would like to say thank you to all my amazing readers, this has been a long good time coming! I love you all! But that's not even the best part. Drum roll, please! No? Okay then. Well......THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO ON THE ICE!! Yay!. Just remember, I love ya! Happy reading!

Also for the figure skating coach's name I literally asked my sister "Can you give me a name?" and she said " Bob." Then I said " A girl's name." and then she said " Bobbett." So that is how I came up with that name lmao :) thank you for reading!

This book ended 7 /  19 /2019 with:

64,897 words
29.6k reads
89 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 703 46
Alison Hart, Brady Carson, Max Hall, and Julia Evans had grown up together, they had seen each other through thick and thin. When Alison broke her ar...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
1.4M 42.5K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...