๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

By wrthlsss

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... More

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน

4.3K 222 19
By wrthlsss

Tanjirou ran up ahead to deflect a hit that was aimed directly for you, "Breath of water; Second style, Water wheel!"

As his attack ensued, a hand grabbed you back, "Try not to die, yeah?"

"Inosuke.." You didn't expect him to care about your wellbeing like that, "I don't think this guy will be easy to take down!!"

Tanjirou seemed to have heard your message, as he quickly found himself in trouble, his blade stuck in the flesh.

"The blade didn't go through!" You gasped, as Inosuke had to quickly stop a punch aimed at Tanjirou.

"He's too tough!" Inosuke also found that even his jagged swords were unable to penetrate the demon's muscles.

Both males had to kick themselves away, Tanjirou landing in the river, and Inosuke back next to you.

"DON'T. GET NEEAAR..." The demon advanced towards your redhaired teammate, "MY FAMILYYY!"

A huge punch was released into the ground, right near Tanjirou and Inosuke leapt back over to the demon to try and get a hit. But he was far too slow, the demon easily whacked him harshly.

"Inosuke!!" You cried, stumbling over to the fallen boy, "You already have wounds!!"

While you were busy helping him back up, Tanjirou had the time to aim an attack onto the base of a tree.

"Breath of water; Second style modified, Horizontal Water wheel!"

You blinked in shock, as the demon who was about to end both you and Inosuke, was temporarily crushed under the giant tree.

"Nice idea Tanjirou!" You called to the teen, "Now finish him!"

He nodded, "Full focus. Breath of water; Tenth Style!!"

Whilst your teammate prepared his next attack, Inosuke noticed the demon getting back up, and so did you.

"Watch it..." He staggered from blood loss, which only added to your worry.

"Tanjirou!!" The demon managed to swiftly grab the log he was under, using it to quickly hit and send the redhead flying away.

But you saw his blade minimise the impact, so the instant damage was obviously buffered.

"KENTAROOO!!" Inosuke incorrectly called out to him.

"DON'T DIE (Y/N), INOSUKE!! THAT GUY'S ONE OF THE TWELVE DEMON MOONS!!" You both grimaced at that, "UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, DON'T DIE!"

You held onto Inosuke as he leant onto you for support, "I've got you..."

He shook his head, getting off of you, "No.. I have you. Or whatever.."

His attempt at making you feel better in this moment made you slightly happier, but it didn't make you less anxious.

"There is just one promise we have to keep right now.." You nudged him, "And it's to survive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.4K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...
412K 13.6K 49
โ—ˆ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โ—ˆ As the 1...
3.2M 156K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...