Sleeping With My Bodyguard

By lazy-writerr

"Don't run from me, princess." Soft, yet threatening voice whispered near my ear sending chills down my spine... More

Author's note.
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter 31
Author's note.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
New story!
A rewrite

Chapter. 7

4.8K 161 32
By lazy-writerr

"Where do you think you're going?" The annoying raspy voice asked as I tried sneaking my way from the house unnoticed, but guess today is my bad look.

Damn.

I gulped feeling my heart start beating faster from fear and adrenaline to run off... like right now, but I know I wouldn't do that in four inches heels and short party dress who reached a slightly higher than my knees. And I know if I tried to run I would plank myself onto my face running just a couple of feet.

I turned my body fully to blue-eyes devil, facing her curious mixed with amusement eyes. I can say she's good bodyguard, I mean she noticed me trying to run off while previous didn't even blink by my departure. She was leaning against the wall, arms folded under her chest and head tilted obviously waiting for my excuse why I'm trying to escape.

"I'm going to buy milk?" I muttered giving tight lip smile and hitting myself with brick mentally because of how stupid she has to be to believe I was going to buy fucking milk. Good job Andrea, she really believes you.

Maverick lifted eyebrow leaning closer to the place where I was with amused expression in her face. "You're going to buy milk in a dress?" She gestured at my short black dress which hugs perfectly my curves.

I put a fake large smile and nodded. "Yeah, I didn't know there's a clothing code in the shop."

"There isn't, princess." She nodded to taking a step closer to me. "But how stupid you keeping me again?"

"Stupid enough not to notice me?"

"Very funny." She laughed dryly wiping fake tears. Soon when she was done laughing of me she straightened her white dress shirt who had a couple of buttons undone giving a glimpse of her collarbone. "So now tell me... where the fuck you think you're going."

Her blue eyes flickered to serious one leaning even closer to me. Her minty breath mixed with a hint of coffee hit my skin making goosebumps appear everywhere on my body. I squirmed uncomfortably by how close she is and how her body heat ignites the fire inside of me.

My eyes flickered to her blue ones and I suddenly felt how my mouth went drier than Sahara desert. She's close. Her body is almost flushed against mine... just one step and our faces would be touching. My eye felt in her lips for mare second and I would lie if I tell I don't have a temptation to kiss them.

I took my eye from her lips and lol straight at those blue eyes.

"I... um, none of your... business?" I stuttered facepalming myself mentally of how stupid I sound.

But it's also true. being my personal bodyguard doesn't give her the right to know every move of mine. Yeah, I know she's a person who has to protect me by being near and knowing my location, however, that doesn't mean I can't attend a party because she would say it's not safe and blah, blah, blah...

I really hate having a bodyguard.

"Where?" Maverick muttered through gritted teeth while inching her face.

I bit lip, feeling my heart hammering inside of my chest and skin tingling from blue-eyed devil hot breathing against my skin. I can't let her ruin my day. I was really excited about going out for the first time in a while and now looking at this girl standing in front of me who clearly want to ruin my mood infuriates me.

I cleared throat and push her away from me to get back all my senses back as I gaze straight at those eyes searching for something who gives me the strength to finally stand up for myself.

"To a party. Happy? Now let go of me I have a friend waiting for me." I muttered under my nose thinking about Sophie who probably is pissed at me by now. She hates when people are late making her wait and wonder if they show up at all. I hate it too... but Sophie, she's a different kind of story.

"No, you're not going." Maveric gripped my shoulder bringing to the previous place as I tried to walk past her.

"Yes, I am. You have no right to tell me where I can go and where not." I hissed trying to walk past her again, but her grip tightened enough to stop me. "Let go of me."

"You're not going, that's a final."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I scoffed giving up on trying to get her grip off myself as I realized there's no look for me to escape.

"A person who has to protect you, princess."

Snear appeared on her lips as her eyes scanned my outfit. She gritted her teeth, moving her tightened jaw. I can see in her eyes she's trying hard not lash out on me and she has a hard job to contain her anger as her blue eyes blazed with anger in them.

Why does she have to be such an asshole? Don't she realize I want to have one free day without having to look hers on worse my father face? I need to forget for a moment how fucked up my family is. And she doesn't have a word to tell if I can go or not.... she just a fucking bodyguard who would be gone in the next year.

In my twenty-one years old life I had a lot of bodyguards. From old to young, from a girl to a guy, from rule breaker to uptight ass who doesn't how to have fun in their life... but mostly they would give in and let me do my own things. Maverick is different... I noticed that in the first five minutes.

Old bodyguards feared my dad.

I don't think Maverick fears him.

I don't think she has an emotion such as fear.

"Either you let go or,-"

"Or what, princess? You'll scream? Sorry to let you down... but no ones at home, just you and me." Maveric cut me off bringing her face closer again. I gulped trying not to let myself to give up.

I need to stand up for myself.

"Huh? Lost of words?" She asked after a tense couple of minutes staring at each other while tilting head with a stupid smirk of hers. How I want nothing, but just wipe that smirk off her face. "I suggest you go to your room, change in something comfortable because I was ordered not to let you out of the house.

"And if I don't?" I scoffed giving a small tig to free my arm of her grip, but again it was pointless, her grip even tightened, but not enough to hurt me. Her hot skin touching mine, making it feel like my bones were burning from inside. Her whole presence was burning me alive.

"Well," Maverick started taking another step closer pushing me against the wall, trapping between her arms. "I would have to do something." She muttered inching her face closer.

My heart was hammering inside of my chest as adrenaline pumping in my veins, increasing my body temperature a lot higher than it should. I can hear the blood circulating in my ears. I widened my eyes when her face inched even closer, her hot breath hitting behind my ear as her lips grazing my neck.

I shuddered at sudden contact her lips made with my sensitive skin.

"Wh... What are... you doing?" I let out feeling my throat tightening.

"This." She finally said slipping hands around my waist, flushing my body against her chest and lifted me. She literally lifted me and throw on her shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes she had to carry around for the whole day.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I protested getting my senses back and start hitting her back. Her back muscles tensed, vibrating as she starts laughing not even a bit fazed by my constant hitting. Who is this girl? Did she's made of steel or something? Her back was hard, like a rock or it was well-trained muscles?

"I have my own working legs and I can walk properly fine without your help, you know?"

"Yes, but I don't trust you." She answered simply.

"Ditto."

"How are you doing in there? are you comfy? Do you need a pillow or something else?" She asked sarcastically while carrying to probably my room. I scoffed and hit one more time not really wanting to waste any more of energy on this asshole who can't understand I need an escape.

"Asshole, jerkface...pudding-brain, I think your vagina is drier than Sahara desert and smells like dead fis,-"

"Wow, princess this one is harsh, stop insulting me." Maverick cut me off tightening her grip around my legs.

"I wasn't insulting you, I'm describing you."

"How do you even know if my vagina is smelly or not... if you didn't see it... Yet." She asked mumbling something incorrectly at the end.

"I don't have to. A person who has an extraordinary sense of smell I can smell from here." I joked hitting her one more time again at her lower back. I felt her inhale deeply as I start tracing random shapes on her back. What? I'm bored and I already gave to trying to escape her so why not to annoy her.

"Do you like a view?" She asked with the smirk in her voice.

"What view?" I asked rolling eyes even if I know she didn't see that.

"My ass, princess." She said like it should be obvious.

"What ass? Everything I see is just flat surface covered with pants."

"How nice of you," Maverick laughed before entering the room and putting me on the ground. Finally, I thought she never would let go of me.

As I stood inside in the middle of my room awkwardly gazing at Maverick who had a lopsided grin. I quirked eyebrows. Why does she smile like she found out biggest world secret... how to make crab patty. My eyes averted at my phone who was vibrating.

Sophie.

Well, it was nice meeting all of you people, I better go kill myself before Sophie could do it.

I anxiously stared at phone debating if I should pick up. If I don't, my excuses would be my dad who isn't home and Sophie knows that because I texted her later that patch is clear. But if I do pick up she would chew me out right now plus I don't have the serious explanation why I didn't who up.

"Hey my asshole personal fucking guard catches me while sneaking and she made think she's going to kiss me, but instead bring me back to my room and now standing while staring creepily at me."

Yes, I should tell her that.

It's not like she isn't thinking that I'm a crazy person without a life.

"Aren't you going to pick up?" Maverick eyed me while I stared at the phone debating if I should my life now or wait until tomorrow or a worse couple of hours.

"Uh, don't know?" I answered dumbly, but it sounded like a question.

Suddenly my phone was snatched from my hand and before I could protest Maverick pick up with the sweet voice of hers. She can talk nicely? Oh damn, I learn new things every single day. Her blue eyes twinkled mischievously at me and I know she's planning something nasty on me. No normal person would have the same glint their eyes who has a plan to do something crazy.

How do I know?

I have two very active, energizing twins who play pranks on me a couple of times a week.

"Give me my phone back," I whispered harshly getting closer to her, but she swatted my arm and get a hold of both of my arms behind my back just with one of her arms. How did she do that? I really starting to think she has super powers or something.

"A party you say?" She lifted eyebrows at me amused by my struggles to free myself of her grip. "Well, she seems desperate to go, but she's a little busy right now."

"What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled, but all she did was send a smirk who made my heart pick a speed.

"What is she doing?" Her grip widened and the same glint who doesn't mean nothing good appeared in her eyes while she stared at me. "How do I say it... she... she ran and slipped on the dog poop and her whole dress.... yeah!... She smelly right now, but don't worry I got her... No! no, you don't have come. I mean I can help her to change clothes."

I felt the blush creeping at her words. Change my clothes? What is she talking about? First of all, who said I'm going to let her came near to me again? Second of all, she's fucking stupid to start talking with Sophie such a stupid thing.

Dog poop? Really? Couldn't she think something better?

Okay, I admit. I am a little tiny bit clumsy, but I don't slip on dog poop.

And that was one time when I didn't look where I was going. 

"You still want her at a party?... I don't know, I have to ask if she still wanna go... yeah sure. I tell her that... bye, see you at the party." She said with a smile and hand up.

"See you at the party?" I raised eyebrows at her. Maverick was grinning ear to ear, showing those perfect perky white teeth.

I have to admit her smile is definitely the most beautiful I ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if her smile makes happy all people who see her grinning like right now... and her smile is continuing which made me grin like a fool too.

"Yup," she nodded still grinning. "Sophie is very good convincing, but again I don't wanna for  you to go alone so I would come too." She explained letting go of my hands. I sighed in relief and rubbed spots where were prints of her fingers.

"No, you're not." I disagreed. She can't just say one minute that I can't go to the party because it isn't safe and I can get hurt easily, but late change her mind and let me go, but follow me like a lost puppy with blue eyes.

"Oh, yes, princess. I'm going or you don't wanna go?"

"Uh, I hate you," I grumbled walking past her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 756 20
This story contains TRANS characters and is a LESBIAN love story. Men DNI. Respect every characters identity and pronouns. Do NOT add to any f*ta/g!p...
2.9K 144 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
359K 11.6K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...
445K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...