Lost Stars | Chaelisa

By shithead444

A story about love and second chances begins when two young girls who came from two different worlds cross pa... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

2.4K 118 26
By shithead444

It's been weeks since Chaeng left for Australia. Every time I come home and she's not there, I just feel empty. I'm still not used to not having her around anymore.

I sat on my bed and took out an envelope from my bedside drawer. Before Chaeng left, she wrote me a letter. I read it every time I miss her. I opened it and started reading.

Dear Lisa,

If you're reading this, you're probably missing me. Know that I'm missing you, too. Do me a favor and smile for me, please? Living in Seoul even for just a short while has been a very memorable experience to me. It felt like home because of you. Believe it or not, I've never felt so happy in my life until I met you. Remember that night when we watched the eclipse from the rooftop? There's something I haven't told you back then. When I closed my eyes, I wished that you weren't just gonna be temporary in my life. I didn't really believe much in fate, but now I do. There is something between us and I can feel it. I know there's a reason we met.

When I found out that I got accepted to my dream school, I was gonna reject it so I can be with you. But when I looked at my life, I realized that I need to stop stealing from myself. I needed to feel whole again. I know you understand that we both had unfinished business that leads us to different directions. Maybe right now just isn't the right time for us to be together. But I hope someday, we'll meet each other again. When that happens, I hope I'm someone I can be proud of. And I hope you'll be someone you can be proud of, too. Until then, know that you're always in my heart even when we're not together.

Love,

Rosie

I put the letter back in the drawer and went to the rooftop. The wind brushing over my skin was cold, but I didn't mind. I just wanted to be there.

I look over the city and it is absolutely beautiful. I realized that whatever it is that happened in the past, it has brought me to this exact moment. And this is the moment that I can make everything new. Right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.7K 33
Dr.Kim Jisoo meets a cute little girl at the hospital she was working in.Not knowing that the little girl was her own daughter,who'll be her way to g...
53.9K 2.1K 30
Lisa and Rose have been best friends since childhood. Suddenly, a mysterious girl came into their lives and their worlds have changed forever. Will t...
170K 5.3K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
38.8K 1.7K 31
Jisoo,a charismatic,yet scary woman,is a professional sniper and a chick girl.She got girls attracted to her.And some of those turns her world upside...