Assassins Love // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... More

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces๏ฟผ
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 3: Save(d)

5.3K 217 72
By btshandbook

"Bang I am going to be getting rea-" Snake said as he opened the door but immediately regretted it as he saw Suga sitting in one of the chairs in the room with red puffy eyes and tear stains down his cheeks and into his mask.

"Oh, I am sorry I um will be going to um get ready." Snake slammed the door and ran to the weapons arsenal and got ready before he stepped into V's office and closed the door.

"Hey, Tae how are you and happy 1 year anniversary with Jungkook but aren't you suppose to have this day off?"

"I am good Jimin and thank you. However, Jungkook had a small mission so while he is out I thought I should get some work finished." He smiled.

"Oh okay well I am going to finish getting ready and then I will be back in a couple of hours. If I don't see you later then bye and have a nice night." Snake winked and closed V's door as he stepped out.

Snake finished getting all his weapons ready (you know if something ever happens then has the stuff to help himself) and went to his car.

Snake was putting his bag into the passenger's seat when he heard the door open. He turned around in curiosity and saw Suga.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" The elder nodded before sniffing. "Do you mind if I ask why you were crying?" He knew he was crossing a line but he really wanted to know.

"It is fine, but can I tell you when we are in the car."

"We are taking the same car?"

"Yeah, but I will be right back I just need to get some stuff." Snake nodded and watched as Suga went back inside.

Snake quickly grabbed his bag and threw it in the trunk and at the perfect timing too as the other assassin walked out with another bag on his shoddiest. Plus he was in an all back leather suit and his midnight black mask makes his silver hair stand out.

"Can I put this in the trunk?" Suga's voice snapped the younger out of thoughts.

"Um yeah." Snake rubbed the back of his neck and went to the driver's seat as the elder put his stuff in the back and then he was in the passengers seat.

"So you ready?" He asks buckling up.

"Yeah, how about you?" Snake then turned on his car and drove out.

"I am too." The younger nodded.

"So why were you crying in Bang's office?" Suga put his head down and Snake started to panic. "But you don't have to say anything yet."

"No, it is fine. I was crying because the guy who I stole the files from found out my real and full name and went after my aunt that was in America and killed her." Snake pushed a button before letting go of the steering wheel.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Suga screamed clenching his seat.

Snake rolled his eyes then pushed back the stick shift before crawling over to hug the other male.

"My car can drive itself." He whispered as he hugged Suga who eventually hugged back. "Thank you for telling me and I am very sorry about your aunt." Snake went back to his seat and started driving for real once more.

"Thank you." Suga smiled under his mask.

"Jimin." Snake suddenly said.

"What?" Suga said confused.

"My name is Jimin, you trusted me enough to tell me about your aunt so I said my name." Suga looked at Jimin like he was crazy as he pulled down his mask.

"My names Yoongi." Jimin looked over to the said male and smiled as he also took off his mask too

"Well, Yoongi it is nice to actually meet you!"

"It is nice to meet me isn't it," Yoongi smirked.

"The famous smirk is real! And don't be so arrogant you aren't that amazing. As I am still the one with the most kills!" Yoongi put his hands over his heart and acted hurt.

"Wow, that hurt, I don't think I can live anymore".

"Least you don't have to live with this " face." Yoongi stopped pretending and looked at the younger.

"Jimin please don't think that way of yourself you are very attractive." He sighed.

"You don't mean that," Jimin said coldly.

"I do mean-".

"We are here." Jimin interrupted.

Jimin pulled up his mask, opening his car door, and walked up to the mansion's door.

When Yoongi was next to the two knocked.

"Ah Snake, Suga come in. Thank you for coming." A male smiled after the door was opened.

"It is no problem but what is your name?" Snake asked and follows the man to what is supposably his office.

When they all sit and got comfortable, the man then started talking again.

"I am called Captain or the Captain and you are probably wondering why you are here, well this mission is a sensitive one. My husband and daughter got taken by a group of powerful people and I got you two a spot to try out so you will be going undercover."

"I am sorry about your husband and daughter," Suga spoke up.

"Thank you and I hope you two are comfortable with each other because you will be sticking with the other as you two are going to be a duo," the guy said shocking the two.

"You want us to be like a couple in this mission?" Suga asked with wide eyes.

"Yes is there a problem Suga?" The Captain raised an eyebrow.

"No there is no problem, just shocked." Suga smiled and looked at the younger who had no emotion anywhere in his eyes.

"Ok, that is all you two will start next week." The two nodded and stood up.

"Ok, Captain we will soon get your husband and daughter back!" Snake says and left the house with Suga behind.

When the two got back in the car Snake immediately pushed the gas and left the house.

"Why do you think you are ugly?" Snake sighed and Suga continued. "I told you about my aunt-".

"And I told you my name." The younger snapped.

"Don't interrupt me Jimin," Suga says with a low voice sending shivers down Snake's spine. "As I was saying I told you about my aunt, my last family member. I didn't have to but I did cause I trust you so please tell me why you think you are ugly, cause you're not."

"You want to know why I think I am ugly? It is because I am. My whole life I was told many things along the lines of, you are ugly, you are fat, go die. I didn't really believe what they said and when I got into my first relationship everything was going really good until he started saying those things too. That is when I really started to believe. I was hurting, thinking that the world and the people in it wouldn't miss me-".

"You didn't," Suga whispered but he nodded and lifted up his sleeves.

"I did and when I was going to..... kill myself I decided to just kill my boyfriend instead. Once I did, the cops were after me and Bang showed up and saved my life. If he didn't show up I would be rotting in a cell right now.

"Let me guess, he didn't just hurt you mentally he hurt you physically too." Snake looked down.

"You are the only one to figure that out.... well except for Bang."

"Well that is in the past and now trust me you are very handsome and attractive." Suga reaches over and pulled down Snake's mask.

"Thank you." Snake sniffled.

"Please don't cry Snakie." The said male nodded and wiped his tears.

"Okay, and when we alone call me Jimin." He smiled at Suga.

"Same!" Yoongi smiled back at Jimin. "But can I asked you something?"

"Sure."

"Um, what was your ex-boyfriend's name?"

"It was Kim Jongin."

After that, the rest of the car ride was silent.

"Oh we are here," Jimin says a bit sadly and drove into the opened garage.

"Well I guess I will see you tomorrow," Yoongi said getting out of the car.

"Yeah," Jimin whispered with a small smile before he also got out of the car.

"Wait, your mask." Snake quickly pulled up Suga's mask then he pulled up his own.

"Thanks." Suga smiled.

"No problem," Snake got out his bag of weapons and walked into the weapon arsenal with Suga not that far behind him.

"Snake, you have to help me Kookie never came back" V ran to Snake and started crying in his shoulder.

Snake looked concerned at Suga before hugging V back.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I am positive." V cried harder.

"V, what was his mission?" Suga stepped closer.

"Oh, Suga I am sorry I didn't see you there." V got off of Jimin and wiped his tears and tried to act as nothing happened.

"V it is okay to cry, he means a lot to you." Suga then pulled down his mask.

"By the way I am Yoongi." V ran to him and hugged him to death.

"I am Taehyung and his mission was to collect some information from a person and that was it" Yoongi looked at Jimin.

"Okay, then we work together to get him back to you" Yoongi smiled at the crying male.

"Thank you so much, guys."

"It is no problem Tae but we should all go to bed it has been a long day." He nodded.

"You're right, Jimin. That drive probably took a long time." Taehyung lets go of the eldest who then walked over to Jimin.

"Let's go to bed." Yoongi grabbed Jimins hand and walked out.

Jimin then looked back at Taehyung who was squealing.

"When did this happen?" Before Jimin could answer, Yoongi took off running with the younger in hand.

"Why did you do that?" He asked once they stopped running.

"I wanted V to smile and you two seem close so I thought this would make him happy. Did it work?" Yoongi lets go of Jimin's hand and looked at him.

"It um yes.... it did," Jimin said surprised.

"Well that is good, well this is your room so goodnight." Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jimins cheek before he walked off.

Jimin instantly ran inside his room and locked the door.

"Wow." He put a hand on his cheek and slowly slid down his door till he hit the ground.

"He can't- we can't. We only work together." Jimin mumbled. "It was probably a mistake anyway" Jimin convinced himself that as he got up and changed for bed.

~•~•~

"I hope he doesn't think it was a mistake" Yoongi whispered to himself before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep seeing that I am ending the chapters with them going to sleep so I will try to figure something else out for the upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 49
Bang Si-Hyuk is the principal of a high school and boss of an organization. Keeping both lives separate and keeping his identity as the boss unknown...
53.5K 1.8K 35
"I killed your dad" "I know" "You know!?? Then why the hell didn't you stop me" he yelled. "Because I love you idiot" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Yoongi being the danger...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
104K 5.5K 71
Vixen, a cold blooded assassin, accidentally gets thrown into a partnership she doesn't even want, yet she's forced to accept. Any type of relationsh...